Event 1025 EcCategorizeMessage Error: 0xfffffa14

Many of these warnings are showing up in my application logs, sometimes the
warnings show up hundreds at a time. Does anyone have a solution to this
problem? I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 sp4 with Symantec Mail
Security.
0
Kon (1)

Error message #3
Lately in out office we have been getting the following error message. As of now we have tried repairing office and reinstalling it. The only thing we have found to work is to have the file restored off of an older backup of our server. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why we might be getting this error and/or how we could fix it? 'EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.' Then the programs closes by itself. Thanks in advance. Joe ...

How to fix application errors
Is there something specific you wish to ask? "Apoli" <Apoli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0ED0789-684E-4216-939A-21F032F2BD00@microsoft.com... > ...

I get an error message when opening one of my word documents
When i try to open one of my word documents I get an error message that states the following: the file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents When i click on the option that says details it tells me the following: The name in the end tag of the element must match the element in the start tag. Location: Part:/word/document.xml, Line 2, Column 697477 I have tried to open and repair were it simply did nothing (came up with a blank document). Thank you for your help! Some information that I didn't include in the post above: I am using the Micro...

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

error code 0x8007fof1
i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) Why what happens? Which OS and Service Pack level -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "TASHS" <TASHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9C2093B-D59D-45B1-A5DE-84F66CB52197@microsoft.com... >i cant install this update, update for background intelligent transfer > service(BITS) 2.0 and WIN HTTP 5.1 (KB842773) ...

Runtime Error #3
I use Office XP Professional on Windows XP Professional. After a update of Office on 11/20/2003, I get the following error when opening Outlook: "C++ runtime error. C:/Outlook-Path Abnormal program termination." When starting Outlook a second time things work fine. Check and Repair or reinstallation does not help. Please advise how to fix. Thank you. ...

Global hook giving memory error
Hi. I have a following problem. I have installed a mouse hook for a application opened by my app. Lets say, for WinAmp. When WinAmp receives any mouse events, a memory error occurs (The instruction at "0x..." referenced memory at "0x....". The memory could not be "written"). I have my hooks set in a dll file like "SetWindowsHookEx(WH_MOUSE,MouseProc, hInstance,processThreadId);". The hInstance is received GetWindowInstance and processThreadId by GetWindowThreadProcessId. The WinAmp window handle is used for both. I think this problem is in my dll fil...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

CRM error
Hi all, I am using CRM 3.0 laptop client with Outlook 2007. I had number of leads. I tried to convert them to opportunity. Leads got converted to opportunity, but before that I got a message as following - "The changes you made have been saved to Microsoft CRM, but will not be migrated to Outlook because Outlook is not running or CRM components have not been loaded by Outlook. For more info, see CRM Help" Do anybody have an idea what is the reson behind this error? My CRM works fine anyway on this laptop. Thanks, -Imran Hi, Were you in online or offline mode when doing this?...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

error connecting to OWA from outside organisation
WXP SP2 IExplorer 5 or 6 sits and hangs after loading most of page. error's with line 98 char 191 error xml is not an object code 0 url ..... /controls/ctrl_reminder.htc any help greatly appretiated pete ...

HTTP 401 Access denied error while callingWhoAmI() method of BizUser
Hello I have CRM up and running on a server and a web application on another. Both the servers are on the same domain. I have integrated my application with CRM using the isv.config file. Now, everything was working ok till I was trying to access my application through CRM from the server where the web application is installed. When I tried doing the same thing through another machine using the same windows login, I get Access Denied error at line Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.CUserAuth oUserAuth = oBizUser.WhoAmI(); The web application has authentication mode set to windows. Anonymous access of...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

Error Message 05-14-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'Windows Live Email', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Here is the error message that popped up when I tried to send a message (it was just a test) and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me??? Olivia Change port 25 to port 587. You can do so here: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP progra...

Outlook 2007 send error or failure, message remains in Outbox
I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got stuck in the Outbox, when I revised it before it was sent. I deleted all the emails in the Outbox of Outllok 2007 and tried a simple test message. It would not send. Any suggestions as to why send continues to fail, would be very welcome. On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:08:51 -0500, fisherman <fisherman@deepwater.com> wrote: >I cannot get Outlook to send an email. Receive works fine. > >Outlook 2003 worked fine, other than the occasional email that got &...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

Deleting row produces #REF error
I have a column with percentages. The top number is based on the SUM of the lower column cells. I have, =SUM(1-F5-F6-F7) 10.00% 9.75% 0.50% For example, I want to delete the row containing 10.00% and have the calculation still be correct, but I get a #REF error. Is there some way to do this without getting the error. hello, Try this: =1-SUM(F5:F7) Charabeuh wrote: > hello, > > Try this: =1-SUM(F5:F7) > Yes, Very nice. Thank you ...

Data migration tool error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"
Hi, It seems that with the data migration tool all entities are loaded without problems. However, during the migration of the activity entity I receive the error following error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I check if all relations are accurate as well as if any required fields missing, but I could not find the reason. Anybody had this problem before? Thanks, rm P.S. the scrren output looks like this: ----- ". Migration phase completed Processing entity: Activity Entering Correlate Starting migration phase ...

sychronize error
when sychronizing and error message pops - up and says something along the lines of: a sychronize error has occurred. please close all open applications to contiue. why does it do this and how do I get rid of it thanks. dan .. ...

outlook express error (KB Article
hi, any can help? i follow the instruction to rename the folders.dbx to folders.old but all my contents in 'inbox' and 'sent items' disappeared. any way to retrive back? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.out...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

Error handler Not working a 2nd time
On Error GoTo ErrHandler2a ABFileFrom2 = BS & "\" & f1x.Name ABFileTo2 = ABL2 & "\" & f1x.Name FileCopy ABFileFrom2, ABFileTo2 DoEvents ErrHandler2a: If Err.Number = 52 Then Else End If Else Resume Next End If Next Hey guys above is my code (Error Handler). If it trys to copy a file from or to an invalid file path I get an error (Error type 52) so I set up an error to trap it. It works on the first error but then when it gets here and there is a 2nd error I get the...