ESM error c1030af0

I have seen some references to this error in ESM when
trying to view Public Folders. Many refer to an incorrect
host header, however I have tried variations of many
different headers within IIS. This is the only web site on
this box, and is the default site.
Additionally, when users are in Outlook, the Publis
Folders are fine, but using OWA, are not accessible, as if
IIS does not know where they are. The standard
\\backofficestorage path is in the public virtual folder ,
so I am kind of lost here.

Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks in advance...

Mess. error : DS_E_DIT_ERROR
Dear Sir/Madam I am having a problem with my Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 (the only email server in my site). Whenever I try to modify the properties or delete specific mailboxes in my Exchange Server, the system prompt to me the following error: "Directory Information Tree Error. Try restarting the admin program or the computer both. Error ID: DS_E_DIT_ERROR" Consequently, I am unable to delete or make any changes in these mailboxes. I would be greatful if you could assist me with any kind of help or advice. Thanks in advance. This is a serious problem with your di...

Error 1309. Error reading from file Office 2003
Hi. One of our users is receiving the following error message when opening Outook: Error 1309. Error reading from file : C:\Documents and Settings\Administration\My Documents\SKU011.CAB When trying to open Outlook 2003. He has Office 2003 installed on a Windows XP computer. Tried the following solution: 1. Click on start==>run==>type "outlook /s" without quotations and click ok. 2. Once outlook is up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold down ctrl+Alt+Delete keys on your keyboard to bring the task manager up. 3. Click on the processes tab==&...

c1030af3 Error in ESM
After upgrading to Exchange 2003 from Exchange 2000, I get the following error while selecting properties of Public Folders in ESM. "The HTTP Service used by Public Folders is not available, possible causes are that the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store Service is not running." ID no: c1030af3 Exchange System Manager Is there a fix for this? Will SP1 for Ex 2003 resolve this issue? There's not much regarding this error. Thanks. Hi Peter, This issue can be caused by an incorrect local path value on your Exadmin virtual directory. Load IIS...

Error update 00000646
I keep getting this error message and it wont update my micrsoft office things. I use to have office 03 but i recently installed 07. however these update errors appeared prior to installing the new office 07. How do i stop them???? so frustrated about this Ashley wrote: > I keep getting this error message and it wont update my micrsoft > office things. I use to have office 03 but i recently installed > 07. however these update errors appeared prior to installing the > new office 07. > > How do i stop them???? so frustrated about this What operating syst...

Public Folders through ESM
I just replicated public folders from E2K to E2K3. A few folders that are on E2K I can go to ESM and access the folder properties with no problem. If I go to the same folder on the E2K3 server and try to view properties I get the following error. "The Object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the display, and then try again. ID no: 80040e19 Exchange System Manager" I have looked out on the knowledge base and most articles point to the default web site not on Port 80. I have checked this and it is configured for Port 80, All Unassigned IP, with the Host Header v...

VBCODE ERROR
I am trying to run the code below and I get this error message. This code has been working fine in access XP but when I attempt to use it in access 2000 I get this error Can someone HELP! Automation Error Incorrect Inheritance depth in standard OLE hmember Private Sub Form_Current() If Not IsDate(Me.Notice_Return) Then If DateDiff("d", Me.Notice_Sent, Date) >= 315 Then MsgBox "You Have Georgia Comp. Hours You Are About To Lose YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO TAKE THESE HOURS", vbOKOnly + vbExclamation End If End If ...

M06 Error
I was opening Money 2006 off line (I don't use on-line) and received an error that there was an internal error in opening the file. The application aborted. I have since tried to open My Money.mny file and I get the error message below. I have shut down and restarted, does not help. I know th "Money has detected that you did not close the file "My Money" before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. If your file is too large, this may take a few minutes. Do you want to do this now? If you click No, you will need to open a different ...

MS Entourage 2004 error
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel Hi I have the MS Office 2004 student and teacher edition, and when i first got it , i installed everything apart from Entourage. Now i want to use it, so i installed it with the custom installer. When it installed i clicked on the icon on the dock and it says " This identity cannot be opened with this version of Entourage" I also installed the update for this version of Office, and re-installed Entourage again, but i keep getting this message. What can i do to solve this problem? Thanks ...

Isblank error
Hi, i have this formula in J5: =IF(ISBLANK(I5);"";F5-(G5+H5+I5)) In I5 i have a formula that doesn't display anything if a certain criteria is met. If I5 is blank, i need J5 to be blank too. But i receive this error :#VALUE! How can i modify the formula in J5 so the result to be an empty cell? Can this be done? Thanks! Hi, If I5 contains a formula then it isn't blank even if it's returning a null string. Here's an alternative =IF(LEN(I5)=0,"",F5-(G5+H5+I5)) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothes...

Excel 2000 error
I'm trying to open an excel file but the following error appears...: An error occured while loading vba librairies(2) Does anybody have any ideas on how to correct this ? Thanks, Chris. ...

Outlook 2010 Beta Error
I keep having problems with emails that have attachments, and it doesn't matter what type of attachment. Tells me that olmapi32.dll is incompatible with microsoft outlook. How can I correct this? I tried to open my previous version of 2007 outlook, but when I did the upgrade that dropped the 2007, unless I delete the 2010, which I don't want to do. What can I do now? -- Thanks Mark Because this is a beta, you should post in the beta forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/office2010/threads "MarkNewman77" <MarkNewman77@discussions.microso...

error codes
I keep getting these two error codes all the time 0x800cccfo and 0x80040900 ...

copy sheet error message
I am trying to copy a sheet in a worksheet but keep getting message that the name is already used as a formula or range. I cannot find this. And worse, It puts me into a loop and I have to finaly shut the program down to get out of it. Please help. Do you have any custom formula's in a VBA module, which is where you would find the function that has the intended name for your worksheet? Or perhaps you've got a named range in the workbook that is the same as your intended worksheet name. To see a list of the all the named ranges, move the cell pointer to a blank worksheet an...

Error creating database using GP Utilities
We had to uninstall and re-install SQL Server 2005 and GP 10 on a test environment. Now when we launch GP Utilities, setup account frameworks and start to install DYNAMICS database, we get stumped on an error: "ERROR[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors". It ends with "Microsoft GP Utilities Install/Upgrade failed" Anyone encountered this before? Thanks. LR, While uninstalling deletes all the physical files related to SQL Server, it does not delete the DYNAMICS and Co...

Error assigning tasks
Hello all, We have recently began to receive the error message "A SQL error has occured. Please see your system administrator" while attempting to assign tasks to another user via the CRM web interface. The event logs are not showing anything nor are the sql server logs. This worked fine up until about 2 weeks ago and we have not changed anything in CRM at all. Anyone have an ideas as to what could be happening? Andy Bump for some help "andyd" <andyd@test.com> wrote in message news:O$9XjsRiIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > W...

compile errors
I'm having the same problem. It's not a show stopper but would like to get it resolved please help. Help with what? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "johnny" <johnny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5700F43-4495-4F98-B70A-BD8FA18F18DB@microsoft.com... > I'm having the same problem. It's not a show stopper but would like to get > it resolved please help. ...

Dialup error 0x8004011D
I have Outlook 2002 on my laptop and Exchange 5.5 on the server. I am trying to dial up into our RAS server to download my email and I get an error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' sending and receiving reported error (0x8004011D). The server is not available. Contact your administrator if the condition persists". Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance. What did your Exchange Administrator say when you contacted him/her? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here...

ESM for Win7
Anyone got any ideas on how or where I can find the ESM for win7 Thanks In article <OKZO36yfKHA.4528@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, nalleyne@maxxam.lab says... > Anyone got any ideas on how or where I can find the ESM for win7 > Thanks You try the one that works for Vista? Yep and it says the program requires Microsoft Vista "tcv" <mwhalen@h0uts0ntc.net> wrote in message news:MPG.259429f528237095989680@msnews.microsoft.com... > In article <OKZO36yfKHA.4528@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, nalleyne@maxxam.lab > says... >> Anyone got any ideas ...

error #10
I=B4m not able to send mail because it looks like some other=20 software is using the same port in the server 25. How do I=20 konfigure it ?????. thanks for some help. ...

How come code inside a false condition is causing an error
How come code inside a false condition is causing an error? I have the following code with a condition that is false (lets say 1=2.) How come I get an error that is related to the code inside if the condition is false? Msg 927, Level 14, State 2, Line 3 Database 'NMS' cannot be opened. It is in the middle of a restore. The code IF 1= 2 begin select * FROM NMS..MR_BackupHistory end The error in case it is executed when the db is being restored. Msg 927, Level 14, State 2, Line 3 Database 'NMS' cannot be opened. It is in the middle of a rest...

PM_Transaction_Open Error
I need help fixing the following error in Great Plains Dynamics 5.5 PM_Transaction_Open has caused an unknown error. Started to receive this error after posting transactions. Please help! Hi Bill Can you send me more details at level you face this error. What you do when this error occured. Thanks "BillFind" wrote: > I need help fixing the following error in Great Plains Dynamics 5.5 > > PM_Transaction_Open has caused an unknown error. > > Started to receive this error after posting transactions. > > Please help! > > I got that error when...

error message opening links in outlook
when i click on a link in outlook, i get this message: this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. i never used to get this. how do i fix it? -- debbie "debbie" <debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB2F9EF8-ABB0-484D-B2F1-C682D5AB11B3@microsoft.com... > when i click on a link in outlook, i get this message: this operation has > been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. i never > used > to get this. how do i fix it? Google still works you know.... http://www.slipstick...

Send/Receive button error
When using the outlook Send/Receive button, I get the error, "The operation failed. An object could not be found." No codes, no memory addresses,just the message text. I've performed an Office repair/reinstall - no help. Any ideas of what to try? Jerry, I know this may be a dumb question, but do you have service pack 3 installed? To find out, click on the help button, about, and see if it has SP3 in the version. I ask because I found your error message here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324918 If you do have it installed we'll have to try to f...

CoCreateInstanceEx error ?
Hello, I am getting the following error returned from CoCreateInstanceEx via FormatMessage: Invalid FORMATETC structure What does it mean? -- Bill Swartz, PhD Voss Scientific "Bill Swartz" <bills@vosssci.com> wrote in message news:Ov$WJYBQDHA.1748@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I am getting the following error returned from CoCreateInstanceEx via > FormatMessage: > Invalid FORMATETC structure > What does it mean? Not much, I suspect. The error code is DV_E_FORMATETC == 0x80040064. It's in FACILITY_ITF == 4, which is reserved for custom application-defin...

Help with Windows Update Errors
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CB21E9.3261FC10 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0012_01CB21E9.3261FC10" ------=_NextPart_001_0012_01CB21E9.3261FC10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable My system (HP Pavilion 64-bit Windows Vista) has been trying to download = and install four important updates and failing. Previously, my updates = were all smooth. The two error codes I am getting are as follows: a.. Code 8007065B Windows U...