eseutil /p error

ive restored our exchange 5.5 database to a different server and im trying to
repair our priv.edb database using the eseutil /p command. The database size
is around 300Gb. When running the eseutil /p it progresses to around 50% and
then stops with the following error:

Assertion Failed: dPercentage >=0, file G:\ese97\src\eseutil\edbutil.cxx,
line 563.

Does anybody know what this error could be and how to resolve it?

Also I dont know if it contributes to the problem but the G: drive in the
error doesnt exist on the server.

Thanks

Why are you running eseutil?

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:13:02 -0700, "paul.costello"
<paul.costello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>ive restored our exchange 5.5 database to a different server and im trying to
>repair our priv.edb database using the eseutil /p command. The database size
>is around 300Gb. When running the eseutil /p it progresses to around 50% and
>then stops with the following error:
>
>Assertion Failed: dPercentage >=0, file G:\ese97\src\eseutil\edbutil.cxx,
>line 563.
>
>Does anybody know what this error could be and how to resolve it?
>
>Also I dont know if it contributes to the problem but the G: drive in the
>error doesnt exist on the server.
>
>Thanks

0
adavid (8731)

941 error message
On register 1 while I have store operations open and attempt to open store manager I receive a 941 error message. I just recently replaced the dongle but this does not seem to be the fix. Store operations is not showing in evaulation mode, I only receive the 941 error message when I try to open store manager with store operations running or when I attempt to use custom buttons to settle edc transactions. Any ideas? Check the register number. makesure you dont have same register on pos and back office. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 A...

Sumproduct error
Hi all, I got macro below which is not working as I get error syaing "Type mismatch" and on clicking Debug button it highlights the below line c.Offset(0, 3).Value = Application.Evaluate("Sumproduct((" & RngC = .Range("E1").Value & c.Offset(0, 1).Value & c.Offset(0, -1).Value & ")*(" & RngD & "))") Please can any friend help me on this that what am I doing wrong Sub PrepBlendDataRev() Estlstcl = Sheets("Data").Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row RngC = Sheets("Data").Range(&...

Balance Sheet & P&L statement using cost centers in AA
Dear All, I have a situation that one of our client wants to use the COST ceters level in AA instead of using in chart of accounts segments, so in that case how can we prepare the Balance sheet and P&L reports as AFA and FRx do not support the AA to get the data. Your great ideas on this issue will be a great help! Thanks in Advance. -- Developer Fortunately, your information is wrong. FRx 6.7 works just fine with Analytical Accounting. You should have the latest service pack installed. With AA, you have an add-in piece for FRx so make sure you install it. Also, you must u...

Error in OCX
Hi, I am new to writing OCX's/windows programming but have managed to modify an existing OCX with new functionality. But when I build the OCX in release mode and try to add this OCX with a simple visual basic project, it crashes upon exiting the project. But if I build the OCX in debug mode and do the same, it does not crash. Do you have any idea, why?? Also the debug version of the OCX is having problem registering on a machine other than it was built on with an error "Debug Assertion Failed. File: oletyplb.cpp line 32". But if we build the OCX on that machine and then registe...

Error 2100
Access 2000 I am dynamicaly placing controls on a report and hiding some controls based on caculated conditions. The code is being called from Detail_Format. I have 17 information boxes where 6 can fit on one page in the following format 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 The situation is that the number of controls can vary anywhere from 4 to 10 per report, and the controls that are not pertinent are hidden. Here is some background pseudocode to explain if condition1 then control.top = y control.left = x if condition 2 then control.visible = false The problems I am having are these. 1) If the hidden contr...

ESEUTIL Usage Recomendation
Hi Everyone, I have a private store that was purge of around 40 gigs of messages. Obviously I'll like to shrink the db. Is eseutil the best way to do this? Following link will be usfull ESEUTIL Repairing Exchange databases with ESEUTIL - when and how? http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/06/18/159413.aspx In Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange Server 2003 Eseutil in Repair/Integrity Mode Incorporates /X and /V Options http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232734 Use the Eseutil Utility to Detect File Header Damage in Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.c...

error adding new schema field 05-24-04
Hi, When I attempt to add a new schema field to an account in the Deployment Manager, I get the following error: "An error occured during the addition of the new field. The addition failed." In the event log, there were 2 entries: "dmlog:sp_repladdcolumn failed-timeout expired" "dmlog:failed to add new integer attribute (CFInumberofpcs) to Account Entity. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this? Try the following recommendation from the Microsoft website SYMPTOM When you create a new schema field in Microsoft® Business Solutions CRM (Microsoft CRM) Deplo...

Compile Error #4
I am getting complie error - Duplicate error in current scope Can some one please tell me what is wrong? TIA. Dim rng(0) As Range Set rng(0) = sheets("Approval-Summary_PER").Range ("J53:K53") Set rng(1) = sheets("Approval-Summary_PER").Range ("J54:k54") Set rng(2) = sheets("Approval-Summary_PER").Range ("J55:k55") Set rng(3) = sheets("Approval-Summary_PER").Range ("J56:k56") Dim i As Integer i = 5 For Each rng In rng With rng ..Formula = "=HighLevelSummary_PER!$C$i" End With i = i + 1...

KB982331 getting errors
Every time Windows Update wants to update my Microsoft Home and Office 2007, it gives me a Code 646 error that it cannot install. Since then, I've been direct downloading/installing said updates, but the latest round of updates had one item not able to be installed or not recognized as installed. It's KB982331, "Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System." On my desktop, I am able to install it on direct download, but not on my laptop. Also, the Windows Update on my desktop doesn't recognize the update being installed even though Windows itself say...

Office outlook 2003 error sending reported error(ox800cccfo)The s.
Office outlook 2003 error sending reported error(ox800cccfo)The service is currently unavailable when sending pop 3 emails. Uncheck SPA in your Mail Properties Peter "Henpie" <Henpie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1394163-CE60-4B24-94D4-4C1385F79496@microsoft.com... > Office outlook 2003 error sending reported error(ox800cccfo)The service is > currently unavailable when sending pop 3 emails. SPA is not checked. I will double check this when I get home. Here is the deal I setup a pop3 accounts to be able to download and receive my webmail. Mond...

Windows Live Mail Sync error 0x8BAD0022
Can anyone help resolve this error? I've tried to remove and add a hotmail account, but it is not synchronizing. thanks. Is the Hotmail account accessible at ? - Mail.live.com When accessing the above were you prompted to enter a string of characters to verify the account(it sets up the account inbox on the server) ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Ivanc11" <Ivanc11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0B7D53C-2C63-44E3-9868-53E5288DBF33@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help resolve this error? I've tried to remove and add a hotma...

Error 2042
I am trying to use the match function within vba without using a cell. The following is how I was told to do it. I am trying to match the value of begbase (which is "10/1/97" in this case). Dim sb As Variant sb = Application.Match(begbase, Range("a2:a" & causerows)) What I get is Error 2042. I don't know what that is. Can some one either tell me what it is, or better yet, how to solve the problem? TIA Error 2042 means that the Match was not found. It's equivalent to returning #N/A when called from the worksheet. Since you're not using the match ty...

Offline Address Book Error
Dear all In my Exchange 2k3 and Exchange 5.5 environment, when a click the property of the offline address book ESM->Admin Group->Folder->offline address book->/o=domain/cn=addresslinst/cd=oabs... I receive the follwing error prompt The mail proxy for this folder can not be found. This may be due to replication delays. The mail eanbled pages will not be shown Id. no: c1038a2 And I also the follow erro in Event viewer's Application log last two day OALGen encountered an error while generating the changes.oab file for differential downloads. Clients will not be able to inc...

errors
hello group I lost my main identify after i crashed outlook express sp1 and i cant get it configured . I used the configure E-Mail link but it Did not work. I get errors ox800ccc34 when outlook opens and error ox8004207 when i click receive all. Thank you ED ...

Stored Procedure Error
I tried to search CustomerSource for this error message, but I found out my maintenance agreement has expired. I am working on fixing that problem, but I hope somebody here can help me out. I am running Great Plains 8.0g34. I have one user who gets the following error when she posts a Payables Batch Entry. The stored procedure glpPostBatch returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20286 Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff, Since it appears to be workstation specific - I assume that others can post Payables Batches without problem. You need to try to determine i...

0x80042108 Error
I'm seeing some strange problems in Outlook 2002. I'm getting 0x80042108 errors on two of my e-mail accounts when I try to send/receive. The other 6 E-mail accounts work fine with out problems. It's always the same two accounts that are causing the problems. When I "test" they accounts from the confguration page they both work fine and are able to connect and send the test message. I've turned logging on but neighter account show up in the log file at all when I do a send/receive the other accounts are in the log file as expected. I know it is NOT a firewa...

mail delete error
I have outlook 2000 on several machines but one of them does not delete read Emails ever thought it is set to do so? ...

Error 0x8004010F
Getting error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found. This is in Microsoft Outlook 2003. I am simply trying to get messages or send messages from HTTP(hotmail) or POP servers. ...

RC2104 error
HI Everyone, I am working on a Visual C++ 6.0 MFC exe project. I saved my project last week, and tried ot open it today. I got the following error: C:\RelCalc\RelCalc2\RelCalc\RelCalc.rc (81): error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name: IDR_MAINFRAME Error executing rc.exe. I am new to VC++ so I dont understand all the components of the vc project, does anybody know what I could have done to cause this error, and more importantly how I can fix it? Thanks! Can you show the line that gives the error and a few lines around it? I've only seen problems like this when I've han...

"Could not initialize CLR IDispatch error #1029" when opening Outlook 2007
I recently upgraded to Office 2007 and began receiving the following message shortly after. The message appears when opening Outlook. It will go away after clicking and reprompt maybe 10-15 times before finally stopping. "Could not initialize CLR IDispatch error #1029" I am currently running XP PRO w/SP2 and Outlook 2007 build 12.0.4518..1014. I also have BCM with SP 3 installed, but it is not enabled at the moment. Any ideas would help greatly. I have come up empty with my searches. ...

System.mdw error when installing Access 97
My computer crashed and I had to install everything from scratch. I have a XP Media OS and plenty of memory (2-gbite) and disk space. After installing and trying to launch, I got following error message . . . Microsoft Access couldn't find file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\system.mdw". This file is required for startup. I tried running the workgroup administrator and get following error . . . An error has occurrd at changing workgroup database. I did a global search in my drive C:\ and it cannot find system.mdw Please help. On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:33:07 -0800 (PST), dmkAlex <dmkf...

Eseutil and switches
Greetings, We have one E2K Standard server. DB is approaching 15GB and needs defragging. Eseutil resides on C:\ The DB resides on D:\ There is not enough space on C:\ for the temp file. What would be the exact syntax to defrag the DB and direct the temp file to D:\ ? My best guess at the command line would be: C:\>eseutil /d D:\DB.edb /t D:\TEMPDFRG.edb Thanks for the help Dan There should be no space after /t. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;192185&Product=exch2k dan p wrote: > Greetings, > We have one E2K Standard server. DB is approaching 15GB a...

error: c1853
this error message comes up whe i try to include my header file with mfc fatal error C1853: 'Debug/tryhello.pch' is not a precompiled header file created with this compile hello. ----------- #if defined(__cplusplus extern "C" #endi void Hello() #if defined(__cplusplus #endi what i'm trying do do here is to integrate a .c file into an mfc environment. my expected output is when i click a button a console window would appear that would print HELLO WORLD. this is the .c file that i am trying to use hello. --------------------- #include <stdio.h #include <stdl...

Running eseutil
Good Day, I ran the esetutil last night on my exchange 2003 server, it took over 13 hours to run because the temp file is being copied over the network to another system with enough hard drive space, my question is I had to stop the eseutil from finishing because users needed to get back on the server so when I restart the process does it start from where it left off? TIA Ray I don't think so. How big is your EDB? I personally would stop IS then copy the EDB to a server with good processors and memory and sufficient disk space. Copy the ESEUTIL plus necessary DLL's (there is...

Errors After upgrade From GP 7.5 to GP 8
Hi i have done the Upgrade as per the Documents from GP 7.5 to GP 8 and before the upgrade finishes i received some error messages as follows The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE VIEW dbo.CM00500 (CHEKBKID, DSCRIPTN, CURNCYID, INACTIVE, CURRBLNC, BANKID, CMUSRDF1, CMUSRDF2, Last_Reconciled_Balance, Last_Reconciled_Date,CURRNIDX, DEX_ROW_ID) AS SELECT CM00100.CHEKBKID, CM00100.DSCRIPTN, CM00100.CURNCYID, CM00100.INACTIVE, CM00100.CURRBLNC, CM00100.BANKID, CM00100.CMUSRDF1, CM00100.CMUSRDF2, CM00100.Last_Reconciled_Balance, CM00100.Last_Reconciled_Date, DYNAMI...