Errors in OWA - email addresses turn red and can't send

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I have never seen before.  When one of
our remote users who is using OWA, Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1,  with IE on
Windows XP tries to reply to a message or send a new message sometimes the
email address will turn red and he is unable to send the message.  Has
anyone ever seen this before and maybe know how to fix.

This seems like some kind of an address book issue or something.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Stephenson

0
pauls2796 (15)

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Address book updating...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1