error when sending public folders hierarchy !

Dear all ,
i'm having problem when i'm trying to send hierarchy from
server A to server B public folders and i get the
following error : The microsoft exchange Information store
service could not find the specified object
ID no: c1041722
ESM

Also from event log -- > Application i get when i start
the information store the following :
Error -2147221233 reading property 0x67480014 on object
type tbtOwningFolders from database "First Storage
Group\Public Folder Store (ServerA)".

Any Ideas ?

Thanks!
0
johnyb_v (1)

Excel error message #6
I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error message: "Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error in hidden module TBrun9" How do I correct this? David Look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 In article <1340701c3f712$da6bdd80$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "David" <macconsulting@prodigy.net> wrote: > I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. > When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error > message: > "Microsoft Visual Basic > Compil...

Redirect email to a folder in a second account
I have redirected my email from one of my accounts to another one of my accounts; I would like the redirected mail to go to a specific folder in my second account so that I know which emails to respond to from my first account. However, there doesn't appear to be any differentiating feature between regular email and redirected email that would allow me to write a rule. Is there any way to tag the redirected mail or have it recognize when it is redirected? I don't want to forward the mail, because I want to see the original sender in the "From" box and I want ...

Lost personal folder, can't retrive them at all
I receive a msg that there is an error in opening the inbox it was a grey box in the body of the outlook and prompted me to close this diagloge and go to inbox repair tool to fix the problem, I closed the outlook and try to fix run the orignal office Cds to repair and after that I open the outlook it gave me the same problem so I point the cursor to the personal folder and with right click I press close personal folders. I did look for backup pst files and restored it but they were very old and not the same accounts, I thought I am sure I can open it again but now I cant seem to find...

Deletion of outdated Public Contact Books
Good Afternoon (Morning, Evening...whatever it may be!), I have a rather perplexing problem with regard to deleting some old Contact lists in my workplace's public folders in Microsoft Outlook 2002. The folders were imported from old copies of Outlook when my company changed address; however as they ran on a different server (with different permissions), we now find that we cannot delete or even modify these old lists as it tells us that we do not have the permission. We're no longer using our past server; so how can we delete these lists to avoid confusion between the old an...

delay sending out all emails outlook 2003
How do I permanently delay sending out all emails for 2 minutes if I realize there is an error or I forgot an attachment? Use Rules. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2007/20070508.htm http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2008/up080508.htm#3 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

Inviting attendees from within Shared calendar in Public Folders
Hi I have Exchange 2003 running. Created a shared calendar in the Public Folders area and would like to invites staff from the AD/Exchange by checking availability etc to a meeting. How can this be done? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks Sumi ...

Sending large mails very slow
Hello, A friend of my works with Outlook 2003 (not Outlook Express) on a HP desktop pc with XP SP2 installed. When he sends a large email, it takes a lot of time before the mail was send. For example: it takes 2 minutes to send a mail of 2 MB, about 6 minutes to send a mail of 6 MB... On a second computer, he does not have that problem. The mailbox (pst-file) is about 476 MB. He uses ZoneAlarm en AVG Grisoft but we turned off those with no results. Also with an new, empty pst file, the system remains slow... Reinstalling Outlook isn't a solution (try that too)... Has anybody ideas? Si...

Opens to Personel Folder by default...How to Change?
I cant seem to find a setting anywhere that will let me change Outlook 2003 to open right up to the Inbox. It keeps going to the Personel Folder....Even right after a clean install....Anyone I know that uses Outlook never had to set anything and it always went straight to the Inbox. Any one know how to change this?? THANKS! Darren, Outlook toolbar: Tools/Options/Further/extended options/Folder with program start Do you search this setting? -- Oliver Vukovics Outlook Network without exchange: Public OutLook Share your Outlook PST with several users! http://www.outlookstore.com &...

AR
Hello, does anyone know why there is not a distribution error in the AR module like there is in AP: "Distributions for this transaction contains errors." Thanks, Craig Hi Craig, Probably there is no issue with the distributions in the AR which is why you are not getting an error. In AP, you may want to check the distributions by clicking the distributions button from the payables transaction entry screen and verify the accounts. You can click the Default button to reset the accounts. If that didn't auto-populate the default accounts in the distribution...

How to find folder tree for emails in search results?
Is there a way to see the entire hierarchy of folders for a message in the Search Results window? I just did a search of all mail folders (Outlook 2007). It returned about 20 results. In the "In Folder" column, it only gives the name of the folder the message is in, not the whole folder tree. I have a somewhat complicated folder tree structure and I would prefer not to have to open all of the branches looking for the correct subfolder. In some cases, there may be more than one folder with the same name. Not as far as I know. Search results return the item, not the tree....

How to synchronize Public Contact folder with local contacts?
How can I synchronize a Contact Folder in our Public Folders on our Network with my local Contacts Folder? You'll need to copy them yourself or use a utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-mail.asp for a list of utilities. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM ...

Close Tag Error from HTML source for web service WSDL
I have developed web services under .net framework 1.1, myWebServ.asmx with methods, getInfo() and getInfo(int). Those are working fine for the clients created by .NET Visual Studio. However, when I used Eclipse to develop Java client to consume the service, I got error massage: the element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>". I use webbrowser to check the myWebServ.asmx, and found the web method attributes such as [WebMethod(Description="Given...")] are quoted as "<br>Given... " without closed tag <\br&g...

Workflow for birthday reminder/email sending
I know one can search upcoming contacts birthdays by adding the month to form. But how can i automate it using workflow to send reminders/emails? ...

Public Folder Replication problems #4
I have 2 exchange 2003 servers in the same exchange org. I added the new exchange 2003 server to the public older replication but the folders did not replicatce. Both servers have the same patches. Below is: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Replication Errors Event ID: 3093 Date: 9/19/2005 Time: 9:09:45 AM User: N/A Computer: SYNMAIL1 Description: Error -2147221233 reading property 0x674b0014 on object type tbtMsgFolder from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (SYNMAIL1)". For more information, click http://www.microso...

Workflow
Hi, We have installed Workflow ona MOSS enviornment with BP4 and GP10. We have configured workflow and setup a simple PO approval workflow. When the user submits the PO we get 2 error messages in quick sucession from the Dynamics Log. Error1: System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft.Dynamics.Workflow - EventID 0 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2009-07-06T14:58:07.000Z EventRecordID 403 Channel Dynamics Computer TWOIT-GP01.globalsynapse.co.za Security - EventData Action: SubmitForA...

STMP ERROR HELP
Hi, I set up a bt wireless network, I use BT as my email provider but my partner uses dircon. I am trying to get the dircon email to go through outlook xp on our notebook. I had this set up a couple of years ago but recently formatted and reinstalled the software on the notebook but can't remember how I did it. It's receiving email but will not send. I've tried setting up the STMP address as BT's and Dircon's but neither work. Any suggestions? Cheers, Alex are you authenticating with the outgoing mail server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yo...

Outlook Coding
I have code to send emails progamtically from a module in Excel 2000 using OUtlook 2000, but now I need to have the code select 1 of 5 different email addresses and potentially a different mail server. Any ideas? --------------------------------- Set NewMail = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objmail = NewMail.CreateItem(olMailItem) With objmail .To = Email .Subject = "Quotes for " & Name .Body = emailtext .Send End With Set NewMail = Nothing Set objmail = Nothing ---------------------------------- Submitted...

Compile error on range...
I get a compile error on line 21 below. What is wrong with it? I am trying to color fill a cell based on the XColor value... Help! 0 r = 1 1 Do While ActiveSheet.Cells(r, 1) <> "" 2 str1 = ActiveSheet.Cells(r, 1) 3 str2 = ActiveSheet.Cells(r, 2) 4 comp1 = strip(str1) 5 comp2 = strip(str2) 6 7 If (comp1 <> comp2) Then 8 XColor = 5 9 Else 10 XColor = 25 11 End If 12 13 If (XColor) Then 14 Range("ActiveSheet.Cells(r, 1):ActiveSheet.Cells(r, 2)").Select 15 With Selection.Interior 16 .ColorIndex = 3 17 .Pattern = xlSolid...

Error bars
How can I add a unique error bar to each bar in a chart? Each bar represents an average with its own unique range. Hi Ann, On the Error-bar dialogbox are two boxes that allow you to specify custom + and - error values. These can be used to specify a range of cells which contain the error values. Ann wrote: > How can I add a unique error bar to each bar in a chart? Each bar represents an average with its own unique range. -- Cheers Andy http://www.andypope.info ...

Can receive but can't send emails on Windows Mail
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'good site for random camping sales', Account: 'Rowena', Server: 'smtp.slingshot.co.nz', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 202.180.66.218 (202.180.66.218:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 This is the error message I get when I try to send emails. Up until a couple of days ago I have been able so send emails fine but now it has stopped working. Any idea of how I can fix this and send emails again? Cheers This...

Send automatic reply through specific account
I have setup my Outlook 2002 to work with 3 different email accounts. I also have rules to send automatic replies for 2 of those accounts. However, the problem is, the SMTP servers of the 2 accounts through which the auto replies are routed allow only 1 outgoing message per day. The third account (being a hotmail account) does not work with the rules wizard. So, can somebody out there tell me how Outlook can be set up such that all outgoing messages are routed through the third (hotmail) account (because hotmail seems to have no such limit)? Thanks in advance. you'll need to find a SMTP t...

#Error when summing in Form
I add a NEW control to the Footer of a Subform with a Control Source as follows: =([AmtBilled]). This will give me a value from a record of the Detail section of the same Subform. If I change the Control Source to =Sum([AmtBilled]), I get #Error. All of my controls that contain the Sum function are NOW giving me this #Error. I made this to happen with some change I have made, but I can't figure out what I have done to cause this. Can someone point me in the direction to solving this problem? Thanks... You need to sum by control name not by column name. -- Dorian "...

OutLook in XP Office Pro producing this error:
After upgrading from Office 2k to Office XP Pro, I am getting the following error message. I imported my "old" archive and it had/has a folder called "BladePro". Each time my archive runs, I get this message. I have searched my entire hard drive and there are no other archive folders so where is it finding a second "BladePro" folder? This is irritating, to say the least. Error while archiving folder "BladePro" in store "Archive Folders". A folder by this name already exists. If possible, please send your suggestions to: rweeks@cableon...

Trying to sort by row and getting errors.
I'm trying to do a simple sort by rows instead of columns and every time I try to do it I get this message: This operation requires merged cells to be identically sized. What am I doing wrong? First of all, select all cells then Format>Cells>Alignment. Click the "merge cells" option a couple of times to clear it. Now try your sort. Merged cells cause many problems and are very rarely necessary. Use Center Across Selection instead. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 11 Jun 2006 16:57:42 -0700, joe54345@gmail.com wrote: >I'm trying to do a simple sort by rows in...

Sending xls files to pc xlsx users