error c0070002 when invoking Exchange System Manager 2003 sp1

When I try to invoke Exchange System Manager I get the error
Cannot find file specified
Facility Win32
ID no: c0070002

The same error appears when I open properties for any user in ADUG.

Windows Exchange Server 2003 SP1

thanks

0
GKM (1)

Please flow this case
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin&tid=9adf63ca-3bcf-4028-a8fb-e9fd8660657d&p=1

"GKM" <GKM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to invoke Exchange System Manager I get the error
> Cannot find file specified
> Facility Win32
> ID no: c0070002
>
> The same error appears when I open properties for any user in ADUG.
>
> Windows Exchange Server 2003 SP1
>
> thanks

0
jammylo (214)
8/31/2006 12:57:52 AM
Any resolution on this?
0
stephen (112)
12/12/2006 1:29:00 AM
Hi my fix to this was to restart the server, simplest things, it was weird
with my install, basically every install for the sbs components would go pear
shape, restart the computer, start the process again and wallah it worked
fine.
Also noticed the migration screwed up power users account for Sql Install.

0
stephen (112)

Public Folder Problem Exchange 2003
[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin and a copy was sent to the cited author.] Currently I have a client that has Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Server. This was upgraded from Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. Issue involves some emails that where copied to a public folder. The email shows up in the Exchange System Manager in content pane. However if you try to open the email you get a 501 error. There is no date and time in the listing however all of the other details of the email appear to be present in the content pane. Some of the entries even have an at...

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Exchange folders
we are using Exchange 2003 and it is starting to fill up. There is only a 16 GIG limit. I would like to know if there is a way saving the individual folders with the exception of the inbox on either there individual PC or on our File Server. This way the only email that they have saved in Exchange is in there inbox and as they move it into individual folders it will not be in Exchange but be accessable through Outlook.It should look to the user as if there has been no change this is not really possible...your better option would be to upgrade to Enterprise Edition of Exchange...you ca...

ERROR

ANN: Spam Xecutioner for Exchange
Stashsoft has released it's Spam Xecutioner for Exchange Server. Spam Xecutioner provides superior spam filtering and enterprise class features, without enterprise class pricing. There's even a FREE version for non-commercial use. Here are some of the product features: - Bayesian Analysis - Custom Rules (Wildcard, RegEx, Phonetic & Scripting) - Directory Harvesting Detection - Attachment Filtering - RBL (Weighted DNS and URI blocklists) - Whitelists and Blacklists - Automatic Whitelisting - Testing Tools - User Quarantine Visit the Spam Xecutioner page for more information abou...

error, chkdsk

Change organisation name in Exchange 2003
Hi, We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation name. We can not use XMERGE as we need to keep the rights on the folders. So we need the new 2003 to join the 5.5 organisation: we can not create a new organisation and migrate the mailboxes. Is there a way, once the migration is over, to change the organisation name in Exchange 2003 ? Thks, Alex On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:11:35 +0100, "Alex" <alex@alex.alex> wrote: >Hi, > >We are migrating our XCH 5.5 to XCH 2003. We need to change the organisation >name. We can not use XMERGE as we n...

Outlook 2003 Personal Folders
I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders in my folders list. But, they both point to the same place and have the same data when I click on them. How do I remove the duplicate? Jeff -- Jeff Grossman (jeff@stikman.com) R click the one that is not your default, then select Close from the context menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jeff Grossman" <jeff.nospam@stikman.com> wrote in message news:im1jsvsn93v4to7kjlkctmqhjc25om151b@news.stikman.com... > I just installed Outlook 2003 and I seem to have two Personal Folders > in my folders list...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

how to install .oft files (forms) on a Clustered Exchange?
Hi All I have Exchange 2000 cluster active/passive. How does I install Outlook forms (.oft) files on a Clustered Exchange? Thank you, Jack Black ...

CRM v3 / Win Server 2003
We have CRM v3 on Windows Server 2000. We're experiencing some pretty bad performance and email problems. Emails frequently don't send, windows hang for minutes upon saving changes, we had a permissions error (resulting in emails not sending at all from the web client) solved by changing the app server's SMTP settings, email attachments lose their extension and appear corrupt to the recipient, and we're continually rebooting IIS on the app server to temporarily help alleviate the performance issue. We also upgraded the amount of memory on the app server to 2GB. While tha...

About Fixed Asset Management
Might I ask some questions about Fixed Asset Management? 1. While I select the currency ID (not functional currency), an error message is prompted with the following information. The Rate Type ID isns associated with Currency ID "XYZ" Message Number: 30910071 But I can use that XYZ in payable transactions. What should I do if I want to correct this mistake and use the non-funcational currency? 2. I have selected "POST PM to FA". After I post payables transaction using FA accounts in PURCHASE type, I can't find the purchase button appear in Asset General Informat...

Re: Money 2004

exchange 2003 defragmentation
We are just doing normal defragmentation routine (Remote). After we had done it on restart. The Window server restart OK, but we fail to start all Exchange services. Could someone help Many thanks K. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:51:02 -0800, Ken To <Ken To@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are just doing normal defragmentation routine (Remote). After we had done >it on restart. The Window server restart OK, but we fail to start all >Exchange services. What is a normal defragmentation? Errors in the event logs? > >Could someone help > >Many thanks > &...

Activesync on PDA with Exchange server.
Hi. I'm really struggling here. I have a Dell Axim X50v. I have synchronised all my caendar items with my main Home PC. I now want to synchronise all the calendar items on my PDA with my office Exchange server. I change dock the PDA, and enter the logon settings for the server etc. Set it to do the past two weeks and all future appointments. it starts to sync. says 708 items remaining, gets to about 70 odd, then comes up with warnings on the device, saying the following failed to sychronise on the device, and then lists a load of future and past appointments. I try again, and THIS...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error