enable-mailPublicFolder failed

Hello,

i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
mailenabled.

The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:

There is currently no route to the mailbox database.

Can everbody help me?

Thanks

Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
"email_publicfoldername"
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
"email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"

where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
"email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex. info@domain.com)

Finally permissions to delivery message:
http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx

That's all.

Daver.

"R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
> Hello,
>
> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
> mailenabled.
>
> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>
> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>
> Can everbody help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ralf

0
info9557 (2)
4/30/2007 8:39:17 AM
Hello,
thanks for your anwser.

The e-mail Public Folder, does not work yet.

The Error in the Queue is: There is currently no route to the mailbox
database.
All PowerShell commands are working, without errors.
And the permissons are correct.

Any new idea?

Thanks

Ralf

"David Liter�k" <info@davidliterak.cz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
> $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity
> "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
> "email_publicfoldername"
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
> "email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"
>
> where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
> "email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex.
> info@domain.com)
>
> Finally permissions to delivery message:
> http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx
>
> That's all.
>
> Daver.
>
> "R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
>> mailenabled.
>>
>> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
>> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>>
>> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>>
>> Can everbody help me?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

Enable automatic query refresh for all workbooks?
I know there's a way (according to a KB article on Office 2000 SR1), and in Office XP I must have turned this off somehow, since my workbook didn't ask me everytime if it should refresh or not, but I can't seem to find where this checkbox is in Office 2003! This checkbox has been removed in XL2003 for security reasons. You cannot off the prompt using the XL interface. Modifying the following registry key will give you the same effect: Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options Key: QuerySecurity Values: 0 = Prompt on all workbooks 1 = Do Not Prom...

IE6
I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Kate Kate wrote: > I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, > but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure > site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Have you looked at the settings for the security zone (probably the Internet security zone) under which the unidentified web...

Enable macros
I've got a fairly compex workbook with lots of named ranges. I've been using and updating this WB for over a year. All of a sudden, I now get the following message every time I enter something in any field: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I don't have any macros in this workbook. Les ...

Adding a bit attribute fails but adding a varchar doesn't
Hi to all CRM Dudes and Dudettes, A client of mine has a small problem. They have been adding heaps of bit fields to their account entity and now its generating the general CRM Error Window. At first I thought SQL had reached it's maximum table row size, but we can still add normal varchar fields. I've turned tracing on and the error starts at this line. >EntityService.Create caught exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Has anyone had similar issues/problems with adding bit fields or fields in general? Any help would...

Enabling Circular Logging
Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet starting today. The company I am doing this with suggested enabling circular logging on the Exchange server to avoid backing up unnesseccary data and to svae over the wire bamdwidth. Can anyone explain to me what it is, and how to enble it? I have Exchange 2003 standard server with SP1. Thanks!!!! On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:51:01 -0800, "redrobit" <redrobit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet >starting today. The compa...

Gantt ownership change fails when selecting user with deny New Pro
Our system is Project Server 2007 with SP2. For a division with a PMO department – all project managers can edit Gantts and create new Gantts. We want to change it so that only project managers which are PMO members can create Gantts. The PMO members will create the Gantts, change ownership to the rest of the project managers, and the project managers will continue from there. The change is to deny the single permission of creating a new Gantt from the project managers, which are not PMO members. I don’t want to create two separate and almost identical project mangers group...

Determining if hibernation is enabled
Hi, I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put the pc in into hibernation, which only works if hibernation is enabled. How can I determine whether hibernation is enabled before calling, so I can report as much to my users? I'm working with VS2008, targetting XP and Vista. Thanks, Steph IsPwrHibernateAllowed\ GetPwrCapabilities or CallNtPowerInformation(Maybe it's better way) "Steph" <steph@newsgroups.nospam> д����Ϣ news:92169931-7711-41D8-A88E-6C6092343D40@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put...

Publish Customization Error : Failed to get Security Credentials for user
When I try to publish customizations, I receive an error. Application event log gets many error log entries. The first one is "Failed to get Security Credentials for user ..." I am logged in to the crm server machine with domain admin access to the server. I am doing VPN and Remote desktop connection. When another user with domain admin access performs the task there is no problem. Any ideas why this is happening ? What kind of privileges are required for publishing ? Thanks. ...

CHtmlView fails
I'm using MFC 7.0 CHtmlView to get a IHTMLDocument to dynamicly display HTML content, the problem is that on my test computer (Windows 2000, Internet Explorer 5.00.3700.1000) method put_innerHTML fails. It works fine with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6. Could someone please explain how to make my code compatible with older versions of IE. The code which displays HTML content void CTapiCapsView::OnTapiCapsUpdate(const string& html) { IHTMLDocument2* doc = NULL; IHTMLElement* body = NULL; IDispatch* dispatch = GetHtmlDocument(); if (dispatch) { HRESULT h...

These MS Office Updates repeatedly fail to install
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB973593) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB973704) Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB976416) Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB974561) See the "How to obtain help" section of, e.g., http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973593 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY and/or 1-866-234-6020 in the United States and in Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with security updates. ...

Enable/disable EDIT Menu's PASTE item according to clipboarb's format
Env: Windows2000, VC++6.00, MFC, . I have a CView based application, which deals with BITMAP. Since application can receive pasting operation coming from clipboard only for BITMAP format, so I hope that ID_EDIT_PASTE item on "Edit" Menu and ID_EDIT_PASTE button on toolbar can be enabled/disabled automatically according to the current clipboard format. I know I can do that if I put IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_BITMAP) into ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_PASTE, OnUpdateEditPaste) as follows, void CMainFrame::OnUpdateEditPaste(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable( IsClipboardFormatAva...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Can you Mail-Enable/Disable Users by OU?
I was wondering if there was a way to mail-enable/disable users by OU or group in Exchange 2000? I have one 2000 domain with 800 or so users, but I only want 100 of them to have mailboxes. I know when you install Exchange it asks you which users you want to mail-enable. But I was wondering if there was a way to maintain this after the fact, say by saying everyone in a particular OU has a mailbox. Also, are there any security measure that I should take with regards to securing the Exchange server to the ~700 users who don't have mailboxes and should have any access to the Exchange serve...

Ourlook....Operation Failed
Outlook 2000. Operating system windows 2000. For some reason I am not able to start my outlook anymore. When I try to open it I get an error: Operation Failed. How do I fix it? Scott ...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

Enable Override price
Hi It is possible to enable the Override pricing function on the Order form. We have noticed that the pricing of the order is greyed out if the order is associated with a quote. It is possible to enable this functionality through the use of Jscript using the OnLoad event. Thanks Mark Hi Mark, You can't change the order form. But you can use Write-In products for quote and order. then you can change the price of the product to reflect the price chage for an order. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Sep 19, 9:58 am, Mark Braithwaite <MarkBraithwa...@discussions.microsof...

Debug Assertion Failed #5
Hi, I have an application that I support that was developed with VS6, 7, and now I am using VS2005. It is being installed and tested on a PC elsewhere. The person testing it for me is having a runtime issue with the following message, Debug Assertion Failed! names the executale with this line after, File f:\rtm\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\include\atlsimpstr.h Expression: (iChar >=0) && (iChar <= GetLength()) Almost seems like the wrong lib is being used on the test machine, vc7libs. Should that be vc8 since I am using VS 2005? Not sure what to make of this. The application work...

Vertical tab control with owner draw enabled
Hi I have a tab control with owner draw enabled in which I am drawing a icon and a text. It works perfectly fine when the TCS_VERTICAL option is not selected. But when I select TCS_VERTICAL option I am not able to see the text. Could anyone knows a solution for this? Regards ...

CopyPicture method of range class failed using RangeName
All, I have a worksheet where I am cycling through some pivot tables and copying a range defined by a range name to an output sheet. The range being copied includes a chart and a few rows of cells. I keep getting a Run-Time Error '1004': CopyPicture method of range class failed I believe the syntax is correct because if I use error code and use resume it will continue after 0 to <15 tries? Anyone have any experience with this issue? I have tried both options below: Range(strRangeName).CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlPicture Worksheets(SourceSheet...

How to enable debug?
Dear all, I'd be interested in enabling debug for RAS/PPP module. This is the very first time I try to enable debug messages, hence I am quite sure I am missing something :( What I have done: - run a build in DEBUG mode (from configuratiin manager) - my build has Target Control Support module (this shall enable abilita SYSGEN_SHELL) -the following build options are enables: Enable Kernel Debugger e Enable KITL Result: On COM1 (my debug port) I keep on seing exacly the same messages I see also in Retail mode. What's wrong? I have been reading around and it l...

Convert Mail Enabled to MailBox Enabled
Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a mailbox enabled user? Any help would be appreciated Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A063BC22-5510-4564-8CE2-A6269FE29958@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a > mailbox enabled user? > > Any help woul...

Revised data fails to be used by formulas
I have a spreadsheet doesnt re-calculate the formulas when data is changed. It reacts as if I had not selected to F9 or auto to calculate. I have tried changing the calculation option between manual and auto but neither selection works. Manual calculation doesnt work either. The only way to have the formula work is to select each cell as if to edit and push enter. Several people in my office have started having the same problem but only on some workbooks. We all use Excel 2002 and work on a LAN. Any Ideas? Were your values pasted in? Often that results in values which are entered a...

Cannot connect to FileShares after enabling Win Firewall on SBS200
Hello A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows Firewall which also enables Internet Connection Sharing (ICS). Now they cannot access mapped drives or browse the SBS network (but they can login and authenticate OK) even though Windows firewall is now turned off on the SBS server. Any ideas on what's gone wrong here and how to fix it? Run the Internet Connection Wizard....that should fix it. Tami "gocat2005" wrote: > Hello > > A user has been on to his SBS2003 as administrator and turned on the Windows ...

AfxHookWindowCreate fails and createEx returns getlasterror value as Zero and does not give a meaningful return error value
Hi, My application crashes after running for a long time, when analyze the cause, i found that CreateEx is causing the problem. In this AfxHookWindowCreate is failing. when i tried to get the error code for the createEx, it returns getlasterror value as Zero and does not give a meaningful return error value. Can any one please tell why AfxHookWindowCreate can fail..The window iam creating is a child window and having attributes as WS_EX_TRANSPARENT. Note: It fails after running for a long time. Not in the first atempt itself. >My application crashes after running for a long time, when ...