Email-enabled public folder problem-post Exchange 2003 migration

We have migrated users/public folders from Exchange 2000
SP3 to a newly introduced Exchange 2003 server. It seems
like it is has gone relatively smoothly, but we are
experiencing some public folders issues. If we add a new
public folder to the public folder tree, users can send
mail to it without issue. However, when mail is sent to
any of the migrated public folders mail is not delivered.
If it go into ESM and double-lick on the folder in
question it says: "Mail proxy for the folder cannot be
found...mail enabled pages wil not be shown." When I
disable mail, then re-enable mail on the folder it will
start receiving email and is completely manageable. Any
ideas on what this may be?

thanks,
Alex
0
anonymous (74722)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Exchange database is corrupted
so our exchange database is apparently corrupted... We don't have enough disk space on the drive in order to do any type of repair/defrag on the database, so we are pretty much screwed right now my question is, if we just delete the database, will all the clients computers re-sync with the exchange server and repopulate the database. Terrible idea i know, but desperate times, call on desperate measures. uh...what version of Exchange? I wouldn't recommend deleting the database/s just yet...if a defrag might help, you can always redirect the temp file to a networked drive wit...

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Exchange update problem

Public holiday in shared folders
Hello, We use Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. Each people has its own calendar, and is is possible to insert automatiquely the public holiday. Now, I am trying to do the same for the shared calendars, but is doesn't work. In fact, even if we select the public folders, Outlook try to insert them again in the user's calendar Any idea ? Best regards, Oliver Best bet would be to copy them from another person's calendar since you can't directly add them from within Outlook "Support" <support@rdfdfd.com> wrote in message news:mn.936a7d61f268d624.48077@r...

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Problem with File lock/unlock
Hi, User A open an excel file on a network share. User B open the same file. When User A want to save his changes (normally, he has full control on this file) he has a message : the file ".......xls" could be modified since the last record. In this case , what do you want to do : save a copy or erase the modifications ? We are working on a W2K SP4 for file sharing and XP pro SP2 + office XP SP3 for clients PC. Slim Have a look at this KB Article "The file may have been changed..." error when you save workbook to network server in Excel 2002 http://support.m...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

sharing of folders

Can you solve my problem?
Hi How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery numbers. I have tried using the formula below, =INT(RAND()*49)+1, which works OK but I get repeated numbers in a line of six, can anyone help? Keith For one way, see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/randint.html Usage: Select six cells and array-enter =RandInt(1,49) In article <boA7e.20406$Uc7.7578@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, "Keith Robinson" <Keith.Robinson28@ntlworld.com> wrote: > How can I randomly select six different numbers at any one time i.e lottery > numbers. I have ...

Outllok CRM problem
Hi, This happens on two different networks. After I installed CRM for Outlook version 1.2 on the server, I kept getting event ID 11 in the system log. "There are multiple accounts with name cifs/server.local of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME. A differnet problem I have now is the CRM appoint and CRM task in Outlook stopped working after a few days. If I tried to click the buttons(CRM appointments or CRM tasks) on the tool bar, nothing would happen. (It used to come up a pop up windows for me to create the appointment or tasks. The CRM contact and CRM E-mail stills works, so it shouldn'...

Addressing within Exchange 2003