Eliminating duplicate emails in a users account

I have a user that ended up with a large number of
duplicate emails. What is the best way to fix this problem.

Emails sent are not being received by recipient
I am using Outlook 2007 installed via Office Professional 2007. Up until a couple of months ago, all seemed well. When I use REPLY or REPLY ALL to an email is it not always received by the recipient. It sends, shows in the sent box, but the recipient does not recieve it. There are NO indications it did not go out, and I don't get an error email saying it did not get received or their was a problem. ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO IT WAS RECEIVED. When I REPLY or REPLY ALL directly from my comast account, there are no problems. Therefore it seems to be an OUTLOOK 2007 proble...

Eliminate unused columns
I have a table of columns of data per week, which I convert to a table of columns of data per month. This leaves 3 or 4 blank columns between the months. Is there a simple way to consolidate the month columns into a contiguous region, eliminating the unused columns between the month columns? Or... is there a smarter way to do the conversion than sum across an fill down? One approach is to use a macro: if your empty columns are completely empty you could use this macro. Hit Alt-F11, Click Insert/Module (check the project window to make sure your workbook is the active project before...

help with separate email accounts
hi- i have multiple email accounts with roadrunner- i've set up the accounts using the wizard On my Microsoft Outlook 200 sr-1 and entered all the pertinent info. however i don't know how to manage the accounts from the tool bar--in other words...i don't know how to check each and every email separtly. in my old Outlook Express 6.0., i would normally go to File-->Switch Identites---> and then i would select which email i wanted to go to--to write or read my Inbox....with my upgrade to Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR-1---i don't know how to do the same. I'm stuck ...

Date Elimination
I have a worksheet with mainly dates in column A in the format of '25 Aug 2008'. Is it possible with a macro or similar to delete lines beyond a certain date (2 years hence)? Basically, I'm not interested in data more than 2 years old. This would eliminate a lot of data and make for a more viewable worksheet. try this Sub del_date() ActiveCell.Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" dt =3D Date - 730 If ActiveCell.Value <=3D dt Then ActiveCell.ClearContents ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select Else ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select End If Loop End ...

Multiple Mailboxes for same user in Exchange 2003 Information store
Here's the problem: Had a number of problems with a users mailbox, so I exported the mailbox contents to a pst, deleted the mailbox and recreated the user and imported the pst... Everything worked good there, except now I've got 2 copies of the user in the mailbox store... I set the expiration date to be 0 days for deleted users, but I still see the mailbox.. How do I get it to disappear? Thanks! Wait for store maintenance to run. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com&...

email merge only sends attachment to the first address?
When I do a a mail merge in Outlook The attachment is only sent to the first address all others do not receive. How do you do the mailmerge and with what version of Outlook? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Eric Moghadam" <Eric Moghadam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7A664EF-79A4-46BE-BECC-3E4D7ACDB178@microsoft.com... > When I do a a mail merge in Outlook The attachment is only sent to the > first > add...

duplicate asset label
Hi, We are using GP9 with sp2. When creating new asset in Asset General Information window, if the asset label already exists the message 'The Asset Label is already assigned to another asset.' which is correct. But upon checking the FA00100 table, there are some assets that have duplicate Asset Label. How come GP let it pass through without errors? There were more than 39 assets that have duplicate asset label. Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks. Were any of the assets imported? "mel" wrote: > Hi, > > We are using GP9 with sp2. When creating new...

Can received emails, unable to send/forward.
I very recently installed a wireless printer for our laptop. Now I am unable to send/forward emails. This is the error message i am getting. -- The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'rhleonard1@...

eliminating duplicates
I need to elimnate duplicates the following script. I believe what is creating the duplicates is the provcont table, there are different provcont ids for each record. Thanks in advance. SELECT PROVCONT.C_FAX, PROVIDER.NAME, PROVIDER.PROV_PATH, PROVIDER.PROV_ID, PROVSTAT.STATUS, PSTATUS.DESCRIPT, PROVCONT.CONTAC_ID FROM PROVCONT INNER JOIN PROVIDER ON PROVCONT.PROV_ID = PROVIDER.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PROVSTAT ON PROVIDER.PROV_ID = PROVSTAT.PROV_ID INNER JOIN PSTATUS ON PROVSTAT.STATUS = PSTATUS.STATUS WHERE (PROVIDER.PROV_PATH = 2) AND ...

Email message NDR's
Since we have migrated to Exchange 2003 and removed our Exchange 5.5 server we have been getting NDR messages such as: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: Again Sent: 4/9/2004 2:05 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: thinkfastest@earthlink.net on 4/9/2004 2:06 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <hera01.dewittstern.com #5.5.0 smtp;550- EarthLink does not recognize your computer (63.239.42.66) ...

Duplicate Draft Email Created
Hi y'all My client sends an e-mail through the SFO client. The activity is successfully created in CRM, but the email appears in the Draft folder twice. I believe that the email has been sent although it doesn't appear in the sent items. Anyone had this problem before? I checked for a duplicate email address in CRM but couldn't find one. Thanx Morag hi, We've got the same problem and on of our sales sent it twice thinking he forgot to send it. The first message is copied when your writing the message, as usual with Outlook. The second one is created when you send t...

Account register- Automatic Catagories?
Hi all: I have a question about the account register...just started using my Money 2002 again. When I download account activity from my checking account, there is quite a bit of information already in each trasaction. Then I try and clean up the month's transactions, and when I change one transaction, Money automatically updates a whole bunch (almost all) of others. So, if I change one transaction payee to "Gas Station," all of the sudden a bunch of debits from the grocery store become "Gas Station" purchases as well. Is there some sort of automatic codin...

eliminate duplicates
I have a table with 7 different columns of team members on different teams. I need a count of all team members. How do I query seven different columns and eliminate dups? You've discovered yet another problem with denormalized tables. If you have 7 different columns, each containing the same basic information, you have a repeating group. If you can't go back and redesign your tables, the easiest approach would be to create a UNION query that normalizes the data so that it's in only 1 column: SELECT Member1 AS Member FROM MyTable UNION SELECT Member2 AS Member FROM MyTabl...

HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails
Hi All, I am sending emails in outlook with voting buttons. But once I receive the email and I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body history gets deleted when the voting response email is received. Is there any outlook property that I can use to keep the email body transcript from getting deleted when the voting responses are received? Thanks in advance. ...

eliminate message from append query to eliminate duplicate record.
Create a new query in design view. Add the two tables for which you wish to compare. When you see the two tables in the design view of the query click on one of your 2 join fields and drag to the corresponding join field in the other table (a line should appear) then double click on fields to add them to the query. For your comparison field Your going to have to explain how you want to compare the two fields. What type of field is in table B, and what kind of comparison do you want to do? You could start with something simple like entering "ComparisonField:Iif(tableA.field1=tableB.field2,...

Search email won't work
Whenever I try to search my email for a word, I get a message that Outlook is indexing my items. However, the index is never created. It is trying to index 10,000 items. (I certainly do not have that many emails.) One solution to this problem that I rec'd on this forum is to eliminate all the email and start again. The problem is that I NEED the emails. Would archiving my emails make the search function work? I'm a little afraid to do that after reading that folks can't find their archived email. I always say "no" when it asks to archive. For inst...

Exchange 5.5 Service Account Domain Rights
Silly question... Does an Exchange 5.5 service account need to be a domain admin? It seems like it does not need to be domain admin, just local admin on the exchange server. If possible, please provide a M$ link. thanks, FastEddie On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:43:05 -0500, "FastEddie" <fasteddie@therockwells.net.no.spam> wrote: >Silly question... > >Does an Exchange 5.5 service account need to be a domain admin? It seems >like it does not need to be domain admin, just local admin on the exchange >server. Nope. In fact, it is recommended that it not be a d...

Duplicating a Table
I have a simple table filled with data. I would like to duplicate (# rows & columns, and the width of columns) the table w/o the data. Word 2007. How is that done? -- Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/> Copy/paste the table. Make sure it is not set to automatically resize to fit contents. Then delete the contents. This s...

Open record from email
Hi. I'm creating a database for recording modifications. There's a set workflow of authorisation that has to be followed. I'm making it so a user can double click on a Signed field and it inserts their login name, with the field being locked otherwise to make sure it can only be that person whose name can be recorded. no problems there. Once they've signed, an email will be generated for the next person. No probs there either. What I'm after is some way to attach something automatically that will let that next user double click to open the relevant record dire...

Duplicating Text #2
When I am working on my newsletters I want to duplicate some text that I type in one text frame to another text frame on another page (i.e. date of newsletter, volume # etc.) How do I do this withiut re-typing it every time?? Please help. Well, you seem to know how to do that in a newsgroup. :-) Create a master page with the data you want repeated. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Blair" <kbuxon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2263c01c45d55$bbae6b70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I am working on my newsletters I want to duplicate > some text that I t...

renamed account shows old alias
We had a user, Brandy, leave and another, Angie, take her place. Whoever set Angie up in Exchange 2003 just took Brandy's account and renamed everything for Angie. The email account works fine but when you open a new email from any PC and start to type 'Angie' in the To box it populates the box with 'Angie <brandy>'. The message reaches Angie fine but it annoying to have the old alias still there. Where is that coming from and how do I get it to show <angie>? Our clients run Outlook 2003 but the issue seems to be with AD or Exchange 2003. TIA Larry ...

Trigger email
Is there a way that you can have a countdown and when the countdown reaches 0 for it to automaticly send out a email to a certian person? You will first have to determine how you are going to calculate your countdown. Then try the following: Dim strSubject As String Dim strAddress As String Dim strMessage As String Dim blSendEmail as Boolean strSubject = "Countdown reached zero" strMessage = "This is the message that will be the body of the email." If 'This is where you would put the countdown check value' Then ...

Duplicate Lines
Hello, I have a workbook that has 30 columns, and roughly a thousand rows. Each Row should be unique and is comprised of these 30 different terms. I am trying to think of a way to add a 31st column to the end of the data which checks its respective row against all other rows to check that none are duplicated and will return FALSE if any match. Any ideas? Many Thanks Ed --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ The following array formula will coompare A3:AD3 to A1:AD1 and A2:AD2 and will return 1 or 2 if row 3 matches row 1 or 2. If row 3 is unique, then the formula will ...

Custom headers lost on attached emails
This question originates from from the Visual Studio Tools for Office Forum, but the current theory is that it has nothing to do with the Tools, and everything to do with just plain Outlook. Reference to the original message: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsto/thread/61a98015-24a4-472c-a100-37b1e99d4ce4/ Summary: I'm using Outlook 2007 with an IMAP/SMTP account. When we send an email that has an attached email with a custom header, the attached email looses its custom headers while Outlook is sending the message to the SMTP server. In our Inbox is a mess...

Can't recieve email from certain domains
Mail seems to work fine, except recieving mail from certain domains. Does this have to do with a recipient policy? No :) Recipient policies define your email address space and specify mailbox management operations. They have nothing to do with mail delivery. There might be many reasons why you don't receive mail. You didn't provide enough information for answering... "sdotts" <sdotts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55D86B7D-34C6-4373-8686-2B42F828CE16@microsoft.com... > Mail seems to work fine, except recieving mail from certain domains. Does &g...