Editing a forwarded message

We had a situation where an employee edited an email from a supervisor then
forwarded that message to another recipient making it appear as though the
supervisor had sent the edited message.  (I hope that makes sense.)

Anyway - is there a way to make the original message sent be uneditable by
those who receive it?

Thankl.

You might check into Rights Management Server.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Glen" <Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We had a situation where an employee edited an email from a supervisor
> then
> forwarded that message to another recipient making it appear as though the
> supervisor had sent the edited message.  (I hope that makes sense.)
>
> Anyway - is there a way to make the original message sent be uneditable by
> those who receive it?
>
> Thankl.

0
Ed

Message Queues #2
I want to implement some sort of message queue. I have a client application and a server application. The server communicates with radio modems and can only communicate through a serial link. The client application has to be able to send commands to the server and the server must then send these commands down the serial link. The server must be able to queue up the messages and then send each one down one at a time. Is there any tutorials, examples or help that anyone can provide?? Thanks in advance !!! Lots of mechanisms exist. Part of it depends on the degree of traffic. The most ...

editting auto recovery

I am getting a message "Unable to open http:...." while working o.
I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. See what programs are running in the background? "dicky" <dicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F8BFD7D-AD65-447C-82B1-33FDA2358242@microsoft.com... : I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I : get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. ...

BOM & Edit List

Intelligent Message Filter Updates??
I am wondering if anyone knows if there are plans to roll out updates to the IMF for Exchange 2003. I installed the update from Feb 2005 right after I installed the IMF, but it would be nice if the product had recent updates. It has been working pretty good, but it isn't catching enough. thanks, Frank Hi Frank, You have the most recent IMF update. It is currently unknown when the next update is planned. Microsoft will most likely monitor the effectiveness of the feb update and release a one when it becomes less effective. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Ex...

Won't Allow Clicking a Link in a Message
Suddenly, Outlook will no longer allow me to click on a link or picture that takes me to a website. I get an error message that says: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your System Administrator. I compared my Security settings with my wife's settings and everything checks out the same as hers. Any ideas on this issue? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Jim" <jim[at]walkersdomain[dot]com> wrote in message news:e6WEpTqcKHA.612@TK2MS...

Question:Message Delivery
I need to allow my exchange 2003 server to receive emails from one email mailing list(for example, list@goodwill.com), which come from other organization. However, the exchange configuration doesn't allow any emails, which do not have my domain email in To Field, to go through. What should I do to allow only one email mailing address to go through my exhange server? FYI:MS-Intelligent Message Filter is also installed in the server. Thanks, C.G. ...

Error messages
I have an access database with a database level password on it that is used by multiple people at different locations. Every so often, a person will receive an error message like "Could not find object 'Scripts'", but I don't have an object (to my knowledge) with that name. People will also see an error message that states "Can't find macro maxwin", which I do use maxwin after some forms are closed or something like that. Has anyone seen those messages before? Thank you for your time. One of the dangers of using a database that hasn'...

Forwarded Mail
I'm forwarding a message and my signature image is not showing, just the text accompanying the signature. In Tools>Options>Mail Format>Signatures, I have the desired signature selected for reply's and forwards. And most all of my insert optons are grayed out so I can't even do this manually! And I can't even format (underline) some of the new text in the forward! Help! You're probably trying to forward on a plain-text email. Such emails do not/cannot contain graphics. -CW On Nov 26, 4:38 pm, P Fruin <PFr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'...

Message 0x800cc0F
Every time I check my email,after it gets through receiving,I get this message.Does anyone know what this problem means and how to fix it?Any help will be appreciated. According to this http://www.modemhelp.net/oeerrors/oe_error_0x800ccc0f.shtml, it means the connection was dropped. So the big question is, are you using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook? If Microsoft Outlook, we are seeing lots of reports of dropped connections for Microsoft Outlook that have broadband connections. Couple of questions... 1) Are you running Windows XP SP2? 2) Do you have any type of internet sec...

auto forward email can not go to internet, or to internal email user
we are using exchange 2003 server plus outlook 2003, after I craete a rule to auto redirect email, I find that it can not auto redirect to my YAHOO or other internet account, only to the internal user account, anyone can help to figure out where is the problem ? thanks Steve <steven@apr-it.com> wrote: > we are using exchange 2003 server plus outlook 2003, after I craete a > rule to auto redirect email, I find that it can not auto redirect to > my YAHOO or other internet account, only to the internal user > account, anyone can help to figure out where is the problem ?...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

Message that won't send
I have a message in my outbox that has been trying to send for almost a week now. It's 9 MB. I can't delete or cut, or move it to another folder. I just want it gone, any ideas? ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

CRM Sync Forwarding Rule
Using CRM 3.0 with Outlook 2003, I notice that every email the CRM forwarding rule processes is marked as read. Is there a way to prevent this? Has anyone experienced this? "Brett" wrote: > Using CRM 3.0 with Outlook 2003, I notice that every email the CRM forwarding > rule processes is marked as read. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Strange Message Box in Excel
Hiyall: I'm running Excel 2002 on XP Pro. I'm dealing with a workbook wherein one of the worksheets will have about 3000 rows and around 50 columns. I'm trying to apply validation (list of three possibilities from a list) and conditional formatting (background color change depending on which of the three possibilities is chosen) to 20 of the 50 columns. After I get about halfway through the formatting, when I go to save the workbook, I get the following message box: -------------------------------------------------- Excel could not save all the data and formatting you ...