Echange 5.5 - Disclaimer Signature

I was given the following URL for how to add the ability to append a
disclaimer notice to the end of each outgoing E-mail.  The instructions
seem simple enough to follow, but I'm not sure where to get the required
  dll.  I've searchs Microsoft.com and haven't found it (yet).  Is there
some place that I can legitimately get this dll?  Also, I'm trying to
find some official documentation just to be safe.  I don't want to take
un-needed risks with the Exchange server.

Also, I don't have to set it up this way, I'd much prefer a way to
assign a signature on the client level if there was a way to do it
through Active Directory if possible.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_The_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html

Thanks,

Brian
0
breichert (3)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:37:18 -0400, Brian Reichert
<breichert@inovatechs.com> wrote:

>I was given the following URL for how to add the ability to append a
>disclaimer notice to the end of each outgoing E-mail.  The instructions
>seem simple enough to follow, but I'm not sure where to get the required
>  dll.  I've searchs Microsoft.com and haven't found it (yet).  Is there
>some place that I can legitimately get this dll?  Also, I'm trying to
>find some official documentation just to be safe.  I don't want to take
>un-needed risks with the Exchange server.
>
>Also, I don't have to set it up this way, I'd much prefer a way to
>assign a signature on the client level if there was a way to do it
>through Active Directory if possible.
>
>http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_The_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian

It's in the BORK.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=258206
If you don't have access to an old TechNet then email me offline, I'll
see if it's ok to get the DLL to you. I think the BORK was available
for download anyway, but it's only the one file you need.

0
mark7219 (5667)

multiple currencies #5
Hi all, I'm running Money 2005 and I want to set it up to manage my UK and my French account. I've set it up as =80 being the base currency and my French account as the main account. I've added my UK account and set it as using British pound as the currency. When I set up the UK account and set the opening balance, then returned to the account listing, it had decided the value I had entered was in =80 and so set a different value. When I then went back to set the opening balance to the equivalent value in euros and again setting the account currency as British pound, it for some r...

Exchange 5.5 to 2k3 to 5.5 Directory Replication
Any one got any ideas? We have got multiple Exchange 5.5 sites which are connected to a Exchange 2003 server centrally. Email is passing correctly between all sites. The problem is if a user is created in a local 5.5 site, it is then replicated to the Exchange 2003 server but not to other 5.5 sites connected to the Exchange 2003 server. ADC's all seem to be configured correctly as two-way with all the rights settings we can find. But still no joy. Any ideas where to look and what to look for? ...

Checking for 5.30pm
Hi How can I check in code (in UK locale) if current time is 5.30 or over ? Thanks Regards On Aug 15, 9:40 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote: > Hi > > How can I check in code (in UK locale) if current time is 5.30 or over ? > > Thanks > > Regards ?time 10:03:14 PM ?(time>#17:00#) True "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:OHORQ763HHA.2108@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > How can I check in code (in UK locale) if current time is 5.30 or over ? Set a form's TimerInterval to 60000 (mill...

OWA 5.5 Stops responding
Hey I'm having a problem where OWA stops responding after a period of time. I have recently put the OLK2K3 patch on and this is still happening. Any ideas> ...

Double messages #5
I have a rule to send all my spam to a folder marked Spam. I have it in the rules to send this right to the spam folder and it does but also sends a copy to my Inbox. I am getting double mails for all of the folders with rules. They are going into the correct folders but also it goes into the Inbox as well. Very frustrating and time consuming. Any advice? You might try adding the "stop processing more rules" to the end of each rule. (This flag just means don't let any other rules work in that particular message.) "PatK" <vegaspatk@cox.net> wrote in mes...

Admin Problem from 5.5 to 2k3 Exchange
We just migrated all of our email boxes to Exchange 2k3 from Exchange 5.5. Now our administrators can't look at any of the users outlook information unless they are given the rights from that users. Before the administrators could look at the persons information and remove or help the people with problems and questions if need be. How can our Administrators gain access to these exchange boxes again? There are several articles out there on this. In E2K3, domain admins and enterprise admins are explicitly denied this access. There are work arounds. try this: http://www.winnetma...

Discussion lists with Echange Server 2003
Does anyone know if you can setup a discussion list with Exchange server 2k3? I have looked and and looked for the answer but I don't ever get exactly what I am looking for. Thanks. Here you go: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821904 Danny pbisucks@hotmail.com "Richard Phippen" wrote: > Does anyone know if you can setup a discussion list with Exchange server 2k3? > I have looked and and looked for the answer but I don't ever get exactly what > I am looking for. > Thanks. ...

formatting digital signature in MS outlook for outgoing emails
Hi, I would like to format the digital signature in MS outlook for all employees in my company. But all employees do have their own digital signature that was already created by them. How i can format those signatures so that when sending the email as an outgoing email will be formatted automatically.Do i need to do any server side programming? so that it can be formatted for all employees. Please help me in this topic. Thanks in advance. Gladius <gladius@yahooNOSPAM.com> wrote: > I would like to format the digital signature in MS outlook for all > employees in my compa...

Sorting Problem #5
Thanks Rita. That helps except for one thing. I get a "This operatio requires the merged cells to be identically sized" is there any wa around this? Thanks Jor -- riderfa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- riderfan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1560 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27154 ...

Template #5
How do I start a database in excel? Does anyone have a blank template that I could atleast start with? On Feb 24, 6:28=A0pm, Holly <Ho...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I start a database in excel? Does anyone have a blank template tha= t I > could atleast start with? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx ...

How can I export mailboxes from 5.5?
Does anyone know how I can export mailboxes from exchange 5.5? I looked all the properities but couldn't find anything regarding to this. Please help me. Ken Use Exmerge.exe. It is found on the Exchange install disk, or you can download it from Microsoft. -- Matthew Tisdel South Carolina "Ken" wrote: > Does anyone know how I can export mailboxes from exchange > 5.5? I looked all the properities but couldn't find > anything regarding to this. Please help me. > > Ken > ...

Excel 5.0 #2
I need some help. I have been a faithful user of version 5.0 and I missed my opportunity to upgrade easily. Is there anyone who would be willing to part with an intermediate version so I can make the jump. I understand I need at least an Excel 97. I believe 97 can convert 5.0 and 03 can convert 97. Hi Exc�l 97 - Excel 2003 all have the same file format 8and all can read Excel 5.0 files). So just check ebay and get on of the newer versions (Excel 2000 / Excel 2002) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tim in Idaho" <Tim in Idaho@discussions.microsoft.com> schri...

MS Outlook worked for 3 yrs 11 mos... then 550 5.7.1 ERROR. Fix??
MS Outlook 2003 Pro worked for 3 yrs 11 mos... then yesterday, 01/08/2010: 550 5.7.1 <e-mail address>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required. As a result, I cannot send e-mail to anyone. My newer computer's OS is Windows XP Pro. Also, the SAME error occurred on my older computer (also MS Outlook 2003 Pro) when I booted it up to send e-mail, also under Outlook 2003 Pro. My older computer's OS is Windows 2000 Pro. The two computers are NOT connected. I haven't changed anything on either computer. The last successful 2003 Outlook update was mo...

See the queue between a 5.5 server and a 2000 server in the same site
Hi, We have two exchange servers, one a 5.5 and one a 2K. The 2K server is down and I need to see how many emails are queued ready to send the the 2K server, where is this in the exchange 5.5 admin program? Thanks, -- Regards, Darryl Please remove NOSPAM from email address to reply to me. Bring up the properties of the Message Transfer Agent and click the Queues tab. There will be a queue for the E2k server. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Darryl" <darryl.parkyn@NOSPAManson.gg> wrote in message new...

SmartList Error #5
I have one workstation at one cleint where periodically she gets this message "A remove operation on ASI_SQL_Join has caused an unknown error(38)" when using Inquiry->Sales->Transactions when see attmepts to zoom back on a sales document. I have tried reinstalling GP, MS Office, OWC. She goes along fine for a few days and then it starts again. She reboots her computer and it fine again and then it starts again. I really do not feel like blowing away the OS and starting everything over but that may be the only choice. Does anyone have any suggestions? Have you stopped an...

exchange 5.5 #30
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 251016 I was trying to following the instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue but the Kb doesn't show you how to resolve this issue. I found all tracking logs but it doesn't show the sender information. Doesn't anyone have a idea where i can find the sender info? Thanks, Al This issue may also occur if a user from the Internet sends an e-mail message to the public folder, and in the client permissions for that folder, the Default item under Name has anything less than Contributor permissions selected under Role. In this case, the NDR...

Exchange 5.5 Permissions #3
Sorry for asking a question on old technology, but just started a new position and need to clean up as best I can before an upgrade is done: The current setup is 2 Windows NT domains with a 2-way trust. Exchange 5.5 SP4 is on Domain A, and User Accounts are on Domain B (Don't know why it was setup this way). I have been unable to backup the Information Store and Individual Mailboxes with access denied errors. The Backup account being used is the Administrator account in Domain B, which I have added with full rights on the site, configuration, and server nodes on the Exchange 5.5 se...

DAO 2.5/3.5
Does some boby can help me find the DAO 2.5/3.5, I m trying to run an old database in an Access 2003 and it wont run without it. Tx, Domingos Junqueira The library is called the Microsoft DAO 2.5/3.5 Compatibility Layer. It was introduced so Access 95 and 97 could read a database created in Access 2. The current version does not support this layer. Remove the reference, and modify the code so that it does not need the libary. In many cases, you will find that there is only a small amount of code that needs changing, since DAO 3.x does most of it anyway, and even recognises many of...

Moving Unix aliases to Exchange 5.5
Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? By Unix aliases do you mean multiple email addresses? Nue "pcgirl" <pcgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8521D3E6-2F11-408E-863B-A9911850D19A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to emulate the unix aliases on exchange? ...

xslt 2.0 support in .net 3.5
I just started working with .net 3.5 using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition. I tried to run XslCompiledTransform.Transform with a style sheet that uses the xsl:sequence instruction, like so: <xsl:sequence select="$Vvar21_price_double"/> The Transform method throws an exception with the message 'Select is not a recognized extension element' Am I correct in assuming that XslCompiledTransform does not support xslt 2.0 in .net 3.5? <rakel@fc.hp.com> wrote in message news:4cdfa3f0-0368-4f03-8c53-4b498d1b04b3@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > I just started workin...

Connecting 2 orgs with SMTP 5.5 to 2003
Im currently doing an Exchange 5.5 to 2k3 migration, this is inter-org. I've got everything sorted apart from 1 issue. In Exchange 2k3 the namespace is the same as 5.5 (domain.com), in exchange 2003 i've made this a non-authorative zone. As i send mailboxes from 5.5 over the ADC as custom recipients this is working like a charm. I've also set an IMC up on 5.5 with the address space domain.local so it can send to 2003. The one problem i have is if anyone replies to someone who has been migrated as they will be replying to migrated.user@domain.com I've tried setting up an IMC for...

Echange and OWA
We have Exchange 2003 running and OWA set up. One of our users is accesses her email through OWA only, today she logged into OWA and when she clicks on a message to read it, the login screen appears. She is the only user who is having this problem and it worked fine for her yesterday. She is not over her limit, her permissions are inherited. I don't know else to check here. Please help!! -- Kathy On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:10:02 -0700, Kathy <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have Exchange 2003 running and OWA set up. One of our users is accesses >her email...

Customize Outlook Today doesn't work #5
When using Outlook 2000, clicking on Customize Outlook Today doesn't work. I can click the button, but it doesn't take me anywhere. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:dfca01c3efdc$4ee01de0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Jac...

Automatically add Signature to Outlook Clients
Is there a way to set the autosignature for outlook clients using Exchange Server 2003 Ent? If so, can we pull info from AD and insert it? ...

Exchange Server 5.5 and Policy
Hi, I would like to know whether we can set up a policy to restrict an email with a particular subject, "Hello" to send to all mailboxes in the server. Thank you. Not without 3rd party products. CWTAN wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know whether we can set up a policy to > restrict an email with a particular subject, "Hello" to > send to all mailboxes in the server. > > Thank you. -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com ...