E2k3 expertwith multiple domains

I am in need of 2 - 4 hours of an expert with Exchange 2003 where the
Exchange server handles incoming and outgoing emails from multiple domains.
Similar to what mailstreet.com is doing.

I am willing to pay via paypal or whatever other method.

If you are interested, let me know at this email.

Thanks

Sum(if ... multiple conditions ... Interpretation?
Excel 2000 ... I attempted to write the following array formula free-hand & failed ... Consequently, I used Conditional Sum Wizard to build formula for me. Above said ... Can one of you Excel Magicians interpret (in plain English) how end of this formula works? =SUM(IF($M$2:$M$12000=$BG2,IF($T$2:$T$12000=0,1,0),0)) ,1,0),0)) What do last 3 positions & characters stand for? I am pretty certain the 1st 1,0) is part of 2nd IF Function, but have no idea how formula is working. Thanks ... Kha Look in HELP for sumif instead. This if you want to sum t for cells in m that match ...

multiple value lookups
How do you do a lookup with multiple values "will" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:372DE651-4DB6-4823-90C8-6625C176133E@microsoft.com... > How do you do a lookup with multiple values Your question could have been clearer! If you want to do a two-dimensional lookup, this formula looks up A1(row) and B1 (column) in an array named 'Table': =INDEX(Table,MATCH(A1,INDEX(Table,,1),0),MATCH(B1,INDEX(Table,1,),0)) If you want to do a double-column lookup, this formula looks up D1 in column A and E1 in column B, returning the column C value corr...

Opening Multiple mailboxes
I have a customer who has 4 mailboxes listed in her mailbox in OUtlookXP. Usually when you open several mailboxes, it shows up as "Mailbox - Lastname, Firstname". On two of the mailboxes she adds, when she first adds them, the display is correct. After a few hours, it dropes the words "Mailbox -" and only shows the Lastname, Firstname. She can remove and readd and the same thing happens. She is demanding that they show up in alphabetical order. She has all of the latest SPs. Has anyone seen this? ...

How do I delete attachments from multiple emails all at once
How do I delete attachments from multiple emails all at once, for example before archiving. Can I set it so future emails will automatically delete attachments before being stored in a public 'replies' folder. Outlook has no built-in feature for this. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm for tools and code that may help. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "yellowperil" <yellowperil@discussions.microsof...

E2K3 Forestprep question
Hello, I'm preparing to start my "swing" migration from E2K to E2K3. Because students will be back in a week, I'd like to get the ForestPrep/Domainprep steps done now, even though I won't be starting the actual migration (first E2K3 server install) for about a month. In reading what I can find on the E2K to E2K3 migration it appears that running ForestPrep and DomainPrep in my site won't cause me any problems except that ForestPrep will lock down Top level PF creation (which is already locked down) and likely remove the permissions I have added for 'backup...

Duplicating multiple items by multiple customers
I need to be able to do something and I'm not sure if it's possble. I need to be able to enter several item like the following: ProductID Product Discription 87765 Ball Baseball 25934 Bat Wooden Bat 59842 Glove Leather Glove The number of items may change depending on how many items are ordered. Once I have the order, I want to be able to enter all the customer numbers (e.g. CustID) who have placed this exact order because it could have been 20 customers. This way I would end up with 60 entries like the following: CustID Product...

How to open multiple cases
Does anyone know if there's a way to open a case for several companies at one time? I've got a situation where I need to deploy a service bullitin for serveral companies. The title, description, etc.. are all the same. Thanks. Hmmm. Do you really need to open cases at first? If it's just a bulletin, then maybe you create a campaign to notify the appropriate customers, and then track the responses against the campaign. -- Microsoft Certified Professional - Dynamics CRM http://www.bturnkey.com "Coco" wrote: > Does anyone know if there's a way to open a ca...

Copying multiple rows from different spreadsheet based on a logic
Dear Friends, Need your help in the following : Here is my requirement: I have a worksheet which has columns 1,3,6,8. Which has few rows with a unique values in column 1. I get a spreadsheet everyday with columns 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. I need to insert new rows with only columns 1,3,6,8. I need a button using which I should be able to update. It would be great if the macro gives me an option of selecting the file. Thanks in advance. You might try hiding the undesired columns>f5 visible cells only>copy/paste. Or a macro. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com...

E2K3: System Manager Public Folder Admin authentication dialogues
I am in the process of moving from an Exchange 2000 server to 2003. The 2003 server is up and running and part of my clients are on the new box. I used the PFMigrate tool to add replicas of the eixsting E2K public folders to the E2K3 server and it's working great. However, when I go to adminster the public folders (for replication settings, etc) in System Manager on the E2K3 server, it prompts me for authentication on each and every subfolder :-( My authentication is valid and works - but it always prompts me for it. If I Choose "Connect to:" and select the E2K server ins...

No more BadMail after applying E2K3 SP1?
After applying Exchange 2003 SP1 to one of our gateway servers, I observe 24 hours later that there are no messages in BadMail. Not usually something I'd complain about, but it is unusual. Prior to applying the service pack, I cleaned up this directory. There were almost half million entries there, testimony to the fact that we ordinarily get a thousand BadMail entries a day typically. The directory was so large that I had to use command line del *.* to accomplish the task. The directory itself appears to be fine and I can create files there without problem. The server is routing message...

Multiple id problem
Hello. I have an instance that I'd like some input-suggestions on if anyone would be so kind. We have a vendor table with each vendor ID being unique. One problem is, some vendor numbers have changed so there is a current # and an old #. Because of the multiple vendor #s the primary key is an auto #. The main dilemma I'm having with the design is that at least one vendor (maybe a few more but I'm not sure yet) has two old numbers and one new/current #. There are hundreds upon hundreds of vendors, and I'm wondering if a third vendor # field is the way to go. It see...

Multiple windows updating multiple rows simultaneously ?
I'm maintaining an application that currently allows entry of new records or updating exisiting records. What would be involved in modifiying the application to allow multiple windows to be open simultaneously. In other words, if the user is updating or creating a record in one window, he can leave that window and go update another record in another window or create a new record in another window, returning to the other windows afterwards. How complex would this be to handle? Thanks in advance for any help. Yes, I guess that's what it would amount to. "SteveM" wrote...

PFMigrate error when attempting to migrate PF from 5.5 to E2k3
All, When we run PFMigrate from our Exchange 2003 server we get an error right away saying: Invalid Paramater '<servername>' The server name does have a dash in it like this: it-server-name any help would be great!! fasteddie After following syntax EXACTLY we got it to work... thanks, Fasteddie "FastEddie" <fasteddie[a]therockwells[dot]net[dot]no[dot]spam> wrote in message news:OjyqXCwAFHA.608@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > All, > > When we run PFMigrate from our Exchange 2003 server we get an error right > away saying: > > Invalid Par...

Sending from multiple email addresses
We currently provide support for a few clients. I currently have Exchange 2003 setup to handle mydomain.com. We have distro lists setup at our clients as support@myclient.com. That email sends to say 10 of our techs. When they reply or initiate an email, I need them to be able to select whether they are sending from johndoe@mydomain.com or from support@myclient.com. Is there a way to do this in Exchange 2003? If we configured Outlook to retrieve emails for mydomain.com as POP3, you can just add another account and select the account. I don't want to have to do this since ther...

RPC error when creating a new RUS for child domain
Hi everybody, I hope somebody can help me out with this... I'm trying to setup an exchange2003 server to host recipients on a child domain. I have three boxes setup in my lab here all running Server2003, one is the DC for network.com, one is the DC for child.network.com and the third is a member of network.com running Exchange2003 SP1. The problem is this: when I try and create a Recipient Update Service for child.network.com, I am able to select the child domain and resolve the mail server, but when I select finish, it sits there for a minute, and then gives the following error: ...

Managing E2K3 from my workstation
Hi, I know that I can manage our Exchange Server 2003 from my XP Pro client. Where can I get the necessary tools for this? -- Thanks, Sam Install Exchange System Manager from the Exchange CD "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3982475B-22B0-4F25-ABF8-A142D9570661@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I know that I can manage our Exchange Server 2003 from my XP Pro client. > Where can I get the necessary tools for this? > -- > Thanks, > > Sam You might also want to check on this link. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815529/en-us...

multiple jpg attachments
Since upgrading from Win2000 and Outlook Express 6 to XP I can no longer easily display multiple pictures (jpg's) attached to an email. They show up in the list of attachments, but I have to explicitly open each jpg to look at them, one at a time. Previously, They all appeared automatically when reading the email and I could scoll through them quite easily. When I do open one and it appears in a viewer, it would be nice to scroll through them at that point, but this doesn't work either. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family ...

Crosstab with Multiple data fields
I would like to make a crosstab query that can have multiple data fields such as ProdCode AcctNo SalesAmt SalesTran RetAmt RetTran I know how to do this with a pivot table but I am required to have it in Access. I can also do this with just one data field such as SalesAmt---I just don't know how to add more than one data field. Is there some workaround to this problem? Thanks, Billy Post a sample of you raw data indicating field names and how you want the results to look like. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "billy.rogers@chasepaymentech.com&...

can i wrap rows to form multiple rows per row to fit on 1 sheet?
i have a worksheet with very long rows (a to cf). For printing i would like to wrap the rows to fit on a single page, and then seperate each set with a space. I would also like to wrap the headers too, of course. is this possible? Say you're creating 10 columns per new row. So it kind of looks like this: $A$1 $B$1 $C$1 $D$1 $E$1 $F$1 $G$1 $H$1 $I$1 $J$1 $K$1 $L$1 $M$1 $N$1 $O$1 $P$1 $Q$1 $R$1 $S$1 $T$1 $U$1 $V$1 $W$1 $X$1 $Y$1 $Z$1 $AA$1 $AB$1 $AC$1 $AD$1 $AE$1 $AF$1 $AG$1 $AH$1 $AI$1 $AJ$1 $AK$1 $AL$1 $AM$1 $AN$1 $AO$1 $AP$1 $AQ$1 $AR$1 $AS$1 $AT$1 $AU$1 $AV$1 $AW$1 $AX$1 $AY$1 $...

vlookup from multiple sheets
i have data in 10 different sheets (Sheet 2 to Sheet11)with identical columns. i need to use the vlookup function in Sheet1 taking the range from column E to H from each sheet. Is there any tool whereby i can make te vookup function once for all sheets and need not to use it for 10 times. regards See http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/VlookupAllSheets.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Radhakant Panigrahi" <rkp.gen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8A5B07E3-6E82-439D-96A6-FF556386DD32@microsoft.com... >i have data in 10 different sheets (Sheet 2 to ...

SP2 E2K3
I am getting ready to install SP2 for E2K3 ENT on a W2K3 ENT SP1. I am looking at post and article to research possible issues with installing SP2. I came across a couple that have me worry. One post stated that hotfix, 8798060, is require to install SP2. Another, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 may stop responding when you enable the Sender ID Filtering setting on a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) virtual server in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). How should I prepare the server to install the SP2 and does it require a reboot? Install the required hotfixes...

Protecting Multiple Sheets #3
Hi I have a workbook with 60 sheets in it. I need to protect 52 sheets only. Is there a way I can do this collectively instead of each one individaully?? Cheers -- All help much appreciated. Thanks Hi one way is to run the following code: --- Sub ProtectAll() For Each ws In Sheets ws.Protect ("pwd") Next Set sh = ActiveSheet varr = Array("Sheet1", "sheet3") For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) With Worksheets(varr(i)) .Activate .Unprotect ("pwd") End With Next sh.Activate End Sub -- in t...

Rehome Public Folders from one E2K3 to another E2K3 server
Hi We have just installed a new Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 and we need to move all the data fra the old server running Exchange 2003, but we are having some problems. We can easily move each users mailbox but we can't get it to move the Public Folders. The new server is part of the same domain as the original E2K3 server. All the documentation we have found on this subject informs us that we should do the following: 1. Right click the first Public Folder and select Properties. 2. Select the Replication tab. 3. Add the server where the Public Folders should be moved to. 4...

Multiple mail relays
I've got a laptop/mobile question that I can't seem to get answered. Outlook 2002 installed on a laptop with a single profile and two email accounts defined (IMAP and POP3). Works perfectly from location "A". However when I'm at location "B" I need to change the outgoing mail server to the local address in order to send mail (authenticated SMTP is not an option from either ISP). Seems like a simple requirement however there doesn't seem to be a simple solution. How can I specify multiple mail relays in a single profile and choose (based on loc...

Multiple Criteria for SUMIF
I have the following list of info: !----A----!----B----!----C----!----D----! ! 2/3/05 ! 114 ! 4.5 ! ! ! 2/3/05 ! 114 ! 3.2 ! ! ! 2/3/05 ! 115 ! 5.7 ! ! ! 2/4/05 ! 113 ! 8.0 ! ! ! 2/4/05 ! 114 ! 4.5 ! ! ! 2/4/05 ! 114 ! 4.6 ! ! ! 2/5/05 ! 114 ! 6.7 ! ! This is where Column A is the date worked, B the employee number, and C the amount of hours split into different job types. Fo...