duplicate messages in exchange

Hi everybody

Everytime I restart the server, the exchange server
resends old e-mails , two months far, could you tell me
why is this happening? I t only happens with accounts that
work with PST files.
0
anonymous (74717)

Duplicates

Windows mail cleared all messages and now says low disk space
i've tried opening my files in windws mail but they have all been deleted (from all folders) when i go onto any of the remaining folders and click on it, all i get is; folder could not be opened possible causes low disk space. firstly why would it suddenly delete everyone of my emails and secondly where would it put them? See here for background: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx and see point 3 = here for the future: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Then try repairing the database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ and then see if you can open the folders. Also search for *.eml and see...

Exchange did not deliver mail
Hello My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but if I log off from this exchange server then delivery woriking fine, some time I have to restart the server as well. nagori Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs on the server? You are not VPNing somewhere when logged in, aren't you? Managori wrote: > Hello > > My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange > 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but...

message rules to back-up
I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message rules. Is there a way to do this? What version of Outlook, typically though you can go to the Rules Wizard > select the Options button > export Rules. "Scotty Resch" <sresch@cox.net> wrote in message news:080101c366d0$50ad9610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have found myself wanting to format my hard drive and > reinstall windows 200 pro and want to save my message > rules. Is there a way to do this? ...

Question about MS CRM Exchange E-mail Router?
I understand that MS CRM installs an Exchange E-mail Router. If during testing I install this E-mail Router against a production instance of MS Exchange (within Microsoft Small Business Server Premium 2003), will I encounter any problems if I later need to install the test instance of MS CRM? Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams The router can only route to a single instance of CRM. If you want the router functionality for mutliple installations, you need a seperate Exchange server and you need to ensue inbound mail routes tot he proper Exchange server via SMTP. Matt Parks MVP - Mic...

ok send messages

Problem recieving mail on Exchange Server 2003
A client is trying to send us an e-mail, but Exchange keeps dropping the connection. i have attached the SMTP logs - ip's & addresses removed. 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 EHLO - +###.##.co.uk 250 0 328 22 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 MAIL - +FROM:<name@address> 250 0 45 32 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 RCPT - +TO:<name@anotheraddress> 250 0 45 42 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:4...

Does the cost basis change over time due to exchange rates?
Does Money keep track of the cost basis for investments in foreign currence in the base currency or in the investment currency? The reason I ask is because I have investments where the cost basis amount in foreign currency is different from the buy amount in foreign currency. I would have expected the cost basis to stay fixed in the investment currency but it could be that it changes with the exchang rate towards the base currency. Does someone know about this? Thanks. Are we talking about what Money does or how the tax laws work? I'm betting the answer to the latter is that your...

Error message
When I try to open Outlook 2000 (Vista OS) it always opens the Outlook 2000 Startup dialog box, as if startup never completed. Then I get the message "The procedure entry point StrTokEx could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT2.dll. I've tried to uninstall Outlook but it doesn't appear in Control Panel/ Programs or in Windows Install Cleanup. I've tried both the reinstall and the repair. Any advice please? Thanks in advance. See if this article explains things: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814442 OL2002: Error Messages After You Install Windows 2000 SP...

Receiving duplicate emails

Exchange 5.5 Organization missing Administrator rights
I am new to this company, and the previous Exchnage Administrator deleted his NT account before leaving the company. He was the only one with Admin rights on the Organization level. Even though I have Domain Admin rights, etc, I am unable to add an account to the Organization level for Admin access. How can I get around this? Was his account the service account? If not, logon as the SA and add yourself. If so: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/55/support/changing.mspx On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:17:02 -0800, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am n...

Message Queue
Is there a way to export or read the emails that are stuck in the messageing queue in Exchange 2003 ? Thanks ! It depends on how the message came into the queue. If the message came from another server, and is destined for the server it's queued on or another remote destination, then the message is on the hard drive, and can be seen at <drive>:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\queue folder. Use Notepad the view the message. If the message was sent from the server it is queued on then that message is in the SMTP Folder inside the Information Store and you'll need a Informa...

Intelligent Message Filter Appears to be Crashing
Hello all, This morning when I came in, I started receiving notifications that our front-end Exchange 2003 SMTP and occasionally IIS services were crashing and restarting. As I started going through the event logs, I noticed the following error after the services had recovered: Source: Microsoft Exchange Server Event ID: 1000 Faulting application inetinfo.exe, version 6.0.3790.1830, stamp 42435bec, faulting module msexchange.ucecontentfilter.dll, version 1.1.32.8, stamp 40183cbe, debug? 0, fault address 0x0000a900. The way I'm interpreting this message is that the Int...

I Can not trecover my messages
Hi Dear sir/... I have win xp sp1 with outlook 2003. I have my old user data on a cd....( for example : outlook.pst and archive.pst and...) when i removing my old data - & install a fresh win xp and outlook 2003 - i can not recover my old file . System says to me : it is not a outlook data file. or you have not any access to this file. My file size : 277 MB Name : outlook.pst I have total user data... It is very important for me to recover my data as soon as Please tell me with this email : ali_mahoutchian@yahoo.com or answer to my problem here . thanks a lot. i am very sorry for b...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

To box and the Sent box not be populated on the message in the Sent Items
We are experiencing the problem described by KB 328281 and require the hotfix with with the files following versions. Please advise how to acquire this file. Here is the support doc explaining the symptom and resolution, but no link to the hot fix. It says to contact MS to get the hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=328281 Date Time Size File name -------------------------------------------- 24-Feb-2003 16:24 152,064 Olkintl.msp (Client Patch) 24-Feb-2003 16:27 1,201,152 Olkintlff.msp (Full File Patch) After the hotfix is installed, the global version of this fix will have t...

Outlook2000 Message
Dear All, In our organisation one of the outlook2000 mail user is receiving an error message as, "Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. this usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. If the problem persists, contact your administrator". Still the user is able to download messages. The problem is each time when the user tries to download messasges the above message comes. Pleas give a valuble support. Thanks in advance. Best Regards Mathew. ...

Forwarding a message
How do I forward the reply mail received without it including the original text sent in the first place?? I don't think there's a way to automatically exclude it but you can manually remove it (which I'm sure you knew already) "Albert Sapiano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b801c3a775$f0993310$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I forward the reply mail received without it > including the original text sent in the first place?? ...

Outlook 2003 Message-ID madness!
Reposting message previously from exchange.misc forum due to no replies! ----------------------------------------------------------- Hi all... I have recently acquired Exchange 2003 along with enough CAL's for all my users, which includes Outlook 2003. So, I have been upgrading users to O2K3, most are now using the new version, but I haven't got Exchange installed yet. A number of my users have recently started complaining that some of our contacts are not receiving their emails. Upon further investigation with the admins at the receiving end, it seems that their spam filters a...

Cannot send message
Please advise how to engage. My crystal ball is broken. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Joe" <jftodd@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:OR%23Ltbi7KHA.1316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Please advise how to engage. Get down on one knee, give her a diamond ring. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Joe...

Download Messages Twice?
I know that it has been confirmed that Outlook 2002 has this problem (Knowledge Base Article 292249), however, I'm unable to see anywhere that verifies that Outlook 2000 has the same problem. Our office uses Microsoft Office 2000, and on several of our machines we intermittently receive messages to our Outlook that have been previously downloaded. We have chosen the to "Leave a Copy of Messages on Server" in the Advanced portion of the Properties, as we occasionally need to access the messages offsite. We have not selected to "Remove from Server after 5 Days&qu...