duplicate emails being sent #2

Hello all

Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that
she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same
exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent
the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same
subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the
user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to
the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in
the users sent items i only see 1.

What can i do to try and fix this issue?

Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

Same problem here...no idea yet.

0
smear3 (1)
11/1/2005 11:29:23 PM
Same here.  Anyone got help on this?

"skip" wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that
> she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same
> exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent
> the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same
> subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the
> user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to
> the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in
> the users sent items i only see 1.
>
> What can i do to try and fix this issue?
>
> Thanks
0
jms (36)
12/8/2005 8:36:03 PM
I got the same duplicate sent email problem from one user. Any help?

"JMS" wrote:

> Same here.  Anyone got help on this?
>
> "skip" wrote:
>
> > Hello all
> >
> > Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that
> > she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same
> > exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent
> > the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same
> > subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the
> > user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to
> > the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in
> > the users sent items i only see 1.
> >
> > What can i do to try and fix this issue?
> >
> > Thanks
0
Lotfi (3)

Duplicates

All + Everyone #2
Is there a simple way to send a message to everyone in my organization that has a mailbox? Thanks, Fred "Fred Stocker" <ftschirgi@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a simple way to send a message to everyone in my organization that >has a mailbox? What release of Exchange? You can use a "Query Based Distribution List" with Exchange 2003. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm E2K3. I tried that but it didn't work. Thought maybe there was something I was missing. I'll try again. Fr...

Wildcards in email address
I would like to flag all emails from a company with a certain color flag. I thought I could do this by creating a rule with a wildcard (such as *@microsoft.com) but it doesn't seem to work. Is there another way of doing this?? Create the rule with a setting that says "senders' address includes" and just the domain name. Leave the wildcard and @ off. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests fo...

opening email
When I double click on an email that I received, the message will not open in another window. The only thing that happens is that email is displayed as open in my taskbar. I've always been able to open into another window until now. Please advise. It is actually opening "off-screen". Right click on the minimized window tab on the Taskbar and select Move. Now use the arrow keys to get it in the screen. Close all other windows except this one and use the cursor to drag the message to the size you want. File | Exit, and Windows will remember the size when you ope...

Receiving duplicate emails

managed NG email
If I put my actual email address in my newsreader account setup for this group, to provide for 'managed' response, doesn't that open the floodgates for spam? How is everyone handling that issue. Will MS understand if we use a the standard anti-scanner methods, like 'marc AT bellsouth dot net', or does MS rely on automated methods to track managed posts? Marc You have to use something that at least looks like email rather than spelling it out as you have, but it does not have to be a valid address. You have to register the address you are going to use on Customer...

Release Mode #2
Hi All, i am facing a very typical problem that is when i execute my program in debug mode it runs but when i do the same thing in Release Mode it give error DialogBox with 2 buttons Close and Degug. My program is simple MFC program with no DLL. Whats Wrong? Thankx , Parijat. Hi Parijat, Check out this article: http://www.codeproject.com/debug/releasemode.asp Tom "PARIJAT" <parijat_3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1157667899.008369.290210@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > i am facing a very typical problem that is when i execute my program i...

MSCRM Email Subject ID to Email Header
I have the understanding that there is a patch which instead of turning off the GUID from outgoing emails, moves it from the subject line to the email header, but i can't find it anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction and convince me that i haven't made this up... or worse, dreamt it... Thankyou Dave Dave, In the current release, there is no such patch. You can only turn off the process that adds the GUID to the subject. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 ...

Outlook email account, can't delete
I have Outlook 2002 hitting an Exchange 5.5 server on a laptop that I've given to a new user. The old user's mailbox remains in Outlook even though it doesn't exist in E-Mail Accounts\Exchange Server Settings under the Tools menu. Nor does it exist under the new user's account as an additional mailbox. How do I remove it? Additional info: my Exchange server died last week and I rebuilt Exchange on a differently named server. The mailbox that I want to remove attempts to connect to the old Exchange server. Also, I just upgraded the laptop from Win98 to XP Pro and ...

Publisher and tables #2
I am making a booklet. I am putting info in as a table and I need to know if there is a way to get my table to automatically continue on to the next page. No, Publisher hasn't this function. Word does... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kimmy" <Kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DECEF3A8-23C9-41A6-8854-325677ECA48D@microsoft.com... >I am making a booklet. I am putting info in as a table and I need to know if > there is a way to get my table to automatically continue on ...

Case & Reply EMail
When a case is created I'd like CRM 4 to send an email using workflow to a particular email address and when this person has replied to the email using outlook(this person is not a crm user) I'd like for the reply to go into the history of the case. What do I need to do to set this up? Thanks Ray. Did you confiugred Email Router? "Ray Bell" wrote: > When a case is created I'd like CRM 4 to send an email using workflow > to a particular email address and when this person has replied to the > email using outlook(this person is not a crm user) I'd like for th...

Missing Mail #2
We have just downloaded our email and read 1 message then returned to outlook to find all mail in our inbox gone along with our contacts and personal folders. Is there a virus out there that might have caused this? Is there anyway we can get the information back? Natalie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have just downloaded our email and read 1 message then > returned to outlook to find all mail in our inbox gone > along with our contacts and personal folders. > > Is there a virus out there that might have caused this? > > Is there anyway we ca...

Exchange Routing #2
Hi There, I am running EX2K3 with SP2, with 3 bridgehead servers, in Sydney, Manchester, and Melbourne. My Exchange servers that are located in the UK, use 3 RGC's with 3 different costings in the following order Manchester bridgehead (20), Sydney Bridgehead(30), Melbourne Bridgehead (40). For some reason my Exchange server continues to use my Sydney bridgehead server through the second RGC, and not my default Manchester RGC which has a lower cost. However, if I delete the Sydney RGC it works via Manchester, or if I make Sydney RGC more expensive than Melbourne RGC it will also use...

Retrieve email from another computer
My husbands computer in office is down, he wants to retrieve his emails from home. How can I do this quickly? Tks That depends on the type of mail system they use at work (server based postoffice, or Internet mail, or what). Can you give us some more information? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0f9a01c3dfb1$12f44670$a101280a@phx.gbl, maureen.krychkowski@verizon.net wrote: > My husbands computer in office is down, he wants to > retrieve...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

CRM Mobile 3.0 #2
Hi, Does anyone know if the mobile client for CRM 3.0 will work with CRM 4.0? in theory, it should work as it uses the web service to run but not sure, keep me updated if you get any news as i need to know that myself. -- Kamal Hitari MBSS, MCNPS, MCTS 2B.net Ltd http://kamalhitari.blogspot.com David Hodgson wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know if the mobile client for CRM 3.0 will work with CRM 4.0? no its not compatible. "David Hodgson" <david.hodgson@nospam.com> wrote in message news:BDFE81B6-10A9-4615-8772-331CABBCC49D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Do...

WLMD Cannot Be Set As Default Email Application
I runs on Windows 7 Ultimate, and I already set Windows Live Mail Desktop as my default email application of my OS, but there often a message box appears and tells me my OS has no default email client application, why? How can I solve this problem? Thanks! Are you in IE trying to use the Send Page / Send Link feature when you get this message? "Michael Cheng" <Michael Cheng@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B051DB9-CD98-41FC-96E3-410F3C2C1F11@microsoft.com... > I runs on Windows 7 Ultimate, and I already set Windows Live Mail Desktop > ...

Not all emails going out??
For the last week or so, send few, my emails have not been going out, or not going out to all parties I access from my address book. Just tested by sending one to myself...went fine. Sent second to a single party and cc myself. Did not receive my cc in outlook, but it did show up in my iphone. Tried a third to a group of people...through a single address book contact, and nothing happened. I am strictkly novice, but have not had this problem before. Any ideas??? -- Thanx! Wilson Kobel;110315 Wrote: > For the last week or so, send few, my emails have not been going...

Outlook links #2
Every time I click on a link enbedded in an e-mail it starts up the TurboTax instalation program. I deleated all the TurboTax programs but it still does it. I called TurboTax and they told me to reinstall TurboTax and then uninatall it. I tried that to no avail. Can any one help? Thanks Jerry ...

Email signature keeps disappearing
Hi, I have a user who says that "now and again" his email signature disappears and he has to re-add this. He has a roaming profile but no other settings are affected/lost and no error messages are displayed either to this effect. Can someone help? Thanks Scott Ashton MCP MCDST What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Scott Ashton" <wibble@wobble.com> wrote in message news:uNdp3ky4HHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi, > ...

Adding email signatures to email generated from form
Hi I have the email addresses on my form set up to open a new email to that person when clicked upon. What it doesn't do is import the email signature from outlook. Is there any way I can do this? Any help gratefullly received. See: http://www.coliseosoftware.com.ar/ifox/english/default.asp You can do that with this free utilities. Regards, Javier Valverde S. "Obeide115654" wrote: > Hi > I have the email addresses on my form set up to open a new email to that > person when clicked upon. What it doesn't do is import the email signature > from outloo...

Copy ranges into email
Hi, How do i add more than one item to the body of a outlook mail using vba. I am using named range to select the items. i want to add Text, the leave two lines HTMLBody then leave two lines and add another HTMLBody and leace two lines and add Text I have a function that does the RangetoHTML after passing myRange to it. I am getting confused here. With OutMail .To = s .CC = "SH-DI-List" .BCC = "" .Subject = n & " - Trades in Pending Queue in SW " & Format(Now, "dd-Mmm-yyyy") & _ "...

Emails not showing up in Outlook but can be seen on Webmail
I've got several clients saying that in Outlook 2003 and Express its saying they have new email but none of these new emails are in their inboxes. so i told them to log into webmail, and they can see the emails there... all of these clients are using IMAP and could have very large inboxes.. what could be the problem here? why isnt outlook downloading the emails properly? Do they have LAN or WAN access? -- Jonathan No Warrenties Implied, Did you do a FULL backup today?????? "beanfieldtech@gmail.com" wrote: > I've got several clients saying that in Outlook 2003 and E...