Duplicate e-mail

Very weird problem:

I am somehow getting copies of every message being sent to a new user
account I created on my Exchange 2003 server.  He is getting all his messages
but I am also getting copies of every single one!  No delivery options have
been set.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
0
Donovan (15)

Are you an alternate recipient?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Donovan" <Donovan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Very weird problem:
>
> I am somehow getting copies of every message being sent to a new user
> account I created on my Exchange 2003 server.  He is getting all his
> messages
> but I am also getting copies of every single one!  No delivery options
> have
> been set.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/22/2005 12:39:50 AM
No, I am not an alternate recipient.  It's a barebone account and no options
have been set for it.

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:

> Are you an alternate recipient?
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Donovan" <Donovan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Very weird problem:
> >
> > I am somehow getting copies of every message being sent to a new user
> > account I created on my Exchange 2003 server.  He is getting all his
> > messages
> > but I am also getting copies of every single one!  No delivery options
> > have
> > been set.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

0
Donovan (15)
9/22/2005 4:10:03 PM
Update:  I am also receiving items being sent by this user to other people.
Very weird indeed.

"Donovan" wrote:

> No, I am not an alternate recipient.  It's a barebone account and no options
> have been set for it.
>
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Are you an alternate recipient?
> > --
> > Ed Crowley
> > MVP - Exchange
> > "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"
> >
> > "Donovan" <Donovan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Very weird problem:
> > >
> > > I am somehow getting copies of every message being sent to a new user
> > > account I created on my Exchange 2003 server.  He is getting all his
> > > messages
> > > but I am also getting copies of every single one!  No delivery options
> > > have
> > > been set.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

0
Donovan (15)

Windows mail cleared all messages and now says low disk space
i've tried opening my files in windws mail but they have all been deleted (from all folders) when i go onto any of the remaining folders and click on it, all i get is; folder could not be opened possible causes low disk space. firstly why would it suddenly delete everyone of my emails and secondly where would it put them? See here for background: www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx and see point 3 = here for the future: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Then try repairing the database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ and then see if you can open the folders. Also search for *.eml and see...

Duplicates

new mail
test 0 1 2 3 ...

Outlook 2007 Mail Stuck in Outbox
I am using Outlook 2007 and it worked fine until - I selected a document in 'MyDocuments' and right clicked and selected 'Send to Email Recipient' It went to my Outbox but appeared to be stuck there and not sent. Did not appear in 'Sent Items' folder at all but I discovered that it did send, each time I checked my email! I have run a test on the account and it was good. I have deleted the email account and setup a new one and same problem. Re-boot etc. makes no difference. Problem noted in forum at http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1187208&...

Some domains do not accept my mail
I have a domain named domain-a.local that my exchange server is a member of. It's name is mail.domain-a.local. I am getting 554 relay denied messages from one domain stating the IP lookup failed. Is it because their mail server is looking at mail.domain-a.local and trying to resolve that name through DNS? This server's outside address is mapped to a valid internet domain name and address (mail.domain-a.com). If this is the problem, is there a way I can configure exchange to send my valid internet name rather that mail.domain-a.local? -- Thank you! Servers don't typica...

Exchange did not deliver mail
Hello My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but if I log off from this exchange server then delivery woriking fine, some time I have to restart the server as well. nagori Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs on the server? You are not VPNing somewhere when logged in, aren't you? Managori wrote: > Hello > > My exchange server 2003 did not deliver mail to any other site of exchange > 2003 server it stuck in routing group queue and then unreachable queue, but...

Problem recieving mail on Exchange Server 2003
A client is trying to send us an e-mail, but Exchange keeps dropping the connection. i have attached the SMTP logs - ip's & addresses removed. 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 EHLO - +###.##.co.uk 250 0 328 22 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 MAIL - +FROM:<name@address> 250 0 45 32 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:46 ---.---.---.--- ###.##.co.uk SMTPSVC1 ===-== ---.---.---.--- 0 RCPT - +TO:<name@anotheraddress> 250 0 45 42 0 SMTP - - - - 2005-06-09 10:28:4...

Question about MS CRM Exchange E-mail Router?
I understand that MS CRM installs an Exchange E-mail Router. If during testing I install this E-mail Router against a production instance of MS Exchange (within Microsoft Small Business Server Premium 2003), will I encounter any problems if I later need to install the test instance of MS CRM? Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams The router can only route to a single instance of CRM. If you want the router functionality for mutliple installations, you need a seperate Exchange server and you need to ensue inbound mail routes tot he proper Exchange server via SMTP. Matt Parks MVP - Mic...

Receiving duplicate emails

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

No outside mail to new accounts
I have an exch 5.5 , we are moving off of, to an exch 2k3 server. All mailboxes were moved last sept. working fine. Now when we create a new account they cannot recieve mail from the outside. Any Ideas? Check the queues... and tell us what you see. Something in event viewer? Saludos, Pablo Vernocchi vernocchi@pcoffice.com.ar.delete.this Buenos Aires, Argentina On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:27:02 -0800, "Benningtonr" <Benningtonr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an exch 5.5 , we are moving off of, to an exch 2k3 server. All >mailboxes were moved last sept. worki...

Missing Mail #2
We have just downloaded our email and read 1 message then returned to outlook to find all mail in our inbox gone along with our contacts and personal folders. Is there a virus out there that might have caused this? Is there anyway we can get the information back? Natalie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have just downloaded our email and read 1 message then > returned to outlook to find all mail in our inbox gone > along with our contacts and personal folders. > > Is there a virus out there that might have caused this? > > Is there anyway we ca...

Delayed e-mail not being sent
Hi everyone, Here's the scenario. I'm using Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange server. I can compose a message and go into the options and select the "Do not deliver before" and set a future date/time for the message to go out. I can exit Outlook and the message will still send at the specified time. If I add a pop3 account to my Outlook, the delayed message will not be sent out if I exit Outlook, I've applied Office SP3 and I still have the same problem. Anyone seen this problem before? Thanks. "Arnold A" wrote ... > Here's the scen...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

how doyou redirect onmicrosoft newgroup to windows mail newsgoup?
Hi could you tell me how you redirect to windows mailnewsgoup please or there server information to connect to from outlook express. On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:38:21 -0700, "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> wrote: >Hi could you tell me how you redirect to windows mailnewsgoup please or >there server information to connect to from outlook express. > On the menu select Help, and then choose Communities. It should open to "Discussions in Windows Mail". If it doesn't there's a scrollable menu on the left side of the screen - scrol...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Cannot send external mail..
I wish it was as simple as that. I will explain. I am running Exchange Server 2003 with Service Pack2 and Windows Server 2003 SP1. I can send internal e-mail and can receive external e-mail with no problems. When I try to send an e-mail to an external address I get a delay notification and then an eventual failer notice. I have verified DNS and even setup and verified reverse DNS. I have deleted the SMTP connector and reinstalled it and still nothing. When I send an external e-mail and I go into the Exchange adminstrator under servername and Queues I can see the mail sitting there..w...

new mail notification louder then normal sound
In Outlook 2002 when I get an e-mail and the new mail notification sound plays it is way louder than any other sounds on my system. I have a Dell Dimension L800r. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks ...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

mail merge not an available option under more actions
Using Outlook SFO on Version 3 CRM. Selecting Microsoft CRM > Workplace > Customers > Accounts in Outlook folder list allows me to have a mail merge option on the more actions drop down menu, but another user (who used to do this on ver 1.2) does not have the option. Any suggstions on how to enable the mail merge option for this user? Thanks, Bernie. Resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook Client. "Bernie Walker" <bwalker@adcocircuits.com> wrote in message news:uRliUjTQGHA.5560@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Using Outlook SFO on Version 3 CRM. Sele...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...