DSAMAIN.exe error

Hi,

We have exchange 5.5 Server. From last day it start giving DSAMAIN.exe error
& Directory services get stooped.
We have also rebuild the new server with older Backup but it also giving the
same DSAMAIN.exe error & Directory services get stoped.
Pl. help us to resolved this issue.

--
Regards,
Ahmad M. Zahoory

E-mail: ahmad.zahoory@gmail.com
0
Ahmad1 (11)

Hi,

Please post the events logged in the application log when the directory
service stops or look for the events at www.eventid.net

Leif

"Ahmad M. Zahoory" <Ahmad@community.nospam> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We have exchange 5.5 Server. From last day it start giving DSAMAIN.exe
> error
> & Directory services get stooped.
> We have also rebuild the new server with older Backup but it also giving
> the
> same DSAMAIN.exe error & Directory services get stoped.
> Pl. help us to resolved this issue.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ahmad M. Zahoory
>
> E-mail: ahmad.zahoory@gmail.com

fThere is no error message generate, it gives error
" DSAMAIN.exe Exception Hardcoded Breakpoint (0x80000003), Address:
0x77f7645c"
And after this DS service gets stop.
--

"Leif Pedersen [MVP]" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please post the events logged in the application log when the directory
> service stops or look for the events at www.eventid.net
>
> Leif
>

> "Ahmad M. Zahoory" <Ahmad@community.nospam> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have exchange 5.5 Server. From last day it start giving DSAMAIN.exe
> > error
> > & Directory services get stooped.
> > We have also rebuild the new server with older Backup but it also giving
> > the
> > same DSAMAIN.exe error & Directory services get stoped.
> > Pl. help us to resolved this issue.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Ahmad M. Zahoory
> >
> > E-mail: ahmad.zahoory@gmail.com

0
Ahmad1 (11)

exe to c++
anybody knows how make this, i need visualice how an exe file application open an encrypted file (what is more easy ? open the encrypted file or decompile exe application to c++ source >) Open the encrypted file. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "Javier Gonzalez" <JavierGonzalez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D08F549-529A-424B-9A0E-40E582323F67@microsoft.com... > anybody knows how make this, i need visualice how an exe file application > open an encrypted file (what is more easy ? open the encrypted file or...

Outlook 2003 SP2 in cached mode. opening a shared calendar.Error to open calendar
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2003 EE SP2 on Windows 2003 SP1.all with the latest security updates from beginning of may 2007 ( actually for Outlook 2003 it didn't matter I have also some with no security updates with teh sameproblem Problem: User A is working in outlook in cached mode. User B decides to share his calendar to User A User A tries to open the shared calendar of User B and gets an error :unable to display the folder .you do not have sufficient permissions ... User A tries again 10 minutes later , one hour later -> same problem User A logs off and on -> same...

Error message 35100 doesn't exist
Hi there, We have just upgraded our GP 8 sp5 installation to GP 9. When we open GP Utilities to start the DB upgrade, we get an error message which says: "Error message 35100 doesn't exist" and then another message which says: "Error upgrading table: DB Upgrade". Any ideas? We have tried removing packages from the DynUtils file. Thanks! ...

Error/Information message on shutdown
Keep getting the following message in a Microsoft Visual Basic window on Outlook 2002 shutdown: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros. OK HELP" I've looked at macros under tools menu and have the low setting checked. I have not introduced macros to outlook that I'm aware of. I've checked help and the online knowledge database but can't seem to find the solution to this problem - any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks. ...

can you tell me what an error 920 is?
I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is appreciated You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691 "Julie" wrote: > I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png. I keep > getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is > appreciated > > > ...

Classes generated by XSD.exe #2
I have a schema that I've used to generate a class structure vis the xsd.exe utility. I'm having to manually validate the resultant XML since the resultant document is not necessarily compliant with the structure defined by the original XSD. Here's what I'm wondering, though..... I have a server process that is going to have to process these documents rather quickly. At the end of the document, there are going to be attached files (base64encoded). During this processing, there isn't any sense in loading up the entire XML statement into a DOM document because I only...

Fiscal Period Error
I have adjusted the fiscal periods & when I close the Fiscal Period Setup window I receive the error / warning: "These changes will cause period balances to be incorrect. You will have to reconcile the General Ledger, Payables Management, and Receivables Management modules." I went into the Reconcile to GL window in the Financial Routines section, but all this seems to do is open an Excel spreadsheet. Is this window prompting me for a task I must complete in GP or is it a warning that its a good business practice to perform a manual reconciliation? Adam, You are looki...

Dispaly error
Our bookkeeper has done something to a worksheet that I can not figure out, either how she did it or how to fix it. The solution is probably staring me in the face but I can not see it. The sheet is displaying formulas not the results. I have highlighted the areas and "reformatted" the cells without them changing. Dates are not displaying properly either. It is puzzling because it is only one sheet in a multi- sheet workbook. Thanks, in advance. John Type CTRL-` (accent grave, the key with the tilde to the left of the 1 and above the Tab on US keyboards) In article <1a...

code gives an error
i am doing some tabulations in excel 2003 and because in some rows there is no data, i get an error or Dvd! message is there anyway to code the system to leave those blank? If your formula looks like: =a1/b1 You can use: =if(b1=0,"",a1/b1) ********Meg wrote: > > i am doing some tabulations in excel 2003 and because in some rows there is > no data, i get an error or Dvd! message > is there anyway to code the system to leave those blank? -- Dave Peterson ...

unknown error 0x80040201 #3
Outlook 2003 is telling me it got this error trying to send. There is nothing in the outbox to send. it only comes on one of the four account i have in my profile. What to do? I should add that when i do try to send something through that account, it is able to send it. "Bill" <don't want spam> wrote in message news:e9HrV7u8FHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 is telling me it got this error trying to send. There is > nothing in the outbox to send. it only comes on one of the four account i > have in my profile. What to do? > ...

error when i open my outlook, now error when i try to fix it!
so i posted a topic on ehre yesterday about an error that showed up whenever i opened my outlook 2007. the error is: "cannot open your default e-mail folders. the file.C:\Users\Jackie\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst cannot be accessed. data error (cyclic redundancy check)." i got some answers saying that my ".pst file is corrupt." and that i should "try to use the Inbox Repair Tool(scanpst.exe)." so i followed the instructions to get to scarpst.exe, and started the scan...but then this error came up!: "an unexpected error pre...

Isinteg.exe / Eseutil.exe question
Is there a good way to automate the following: 1. Take exchange mail store offline 2. Run maint tools against offline mailstores. 3. Wait for maint tools to complete. 4. Bring exchange mail store back online. thanks On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:24:22 -0600, "Scott McFadden" <nospam.smcfadden@criticaltech.com> wrote: >Is there a good way to automate the following: > >1. Take exchange mail store offline > >2. Run maint tools against offline mailstores. > >3. Wait for maint tools to complete. > >4. Bring exchange mail store back online. > >...

queue error
Hello, I m running exchgsrv 2003, recently I am experiencing a strange problem, all the outgoing msg to a single domain ( wich is of large corporate) , sit in the queue for like 10 15 minutes then the message disappear from the queue and it is sent to the recipient ... now the odd begin, I start getting ndr about this msg and it reappear in the queue in retry status and the recipient keep getting a copy of it every 30 min till I manually delete it from the queue. Any clue of what is going on , or where I should look like a possible cause ? What are the NDR error numbers? Is there an...

Error C00D 1197
-- pax ...

SC.exe
has any one ever used the Sc.exe tool to grant sufficient permissions to authenticated user (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905809)? If so were there any bad experiences? How invasive is this procedure? Can someone dummy this down and explain this to an entry level Exchange guy? My problem is that I have a guy who is an account operator who should be able to add/delete/edit aliases using the Exchange tools but he gets an error: An Exchange server could not be found in the domain. Check if the Microsoft System Attendant service is running on the Exchange server. ID no: c10308a2 Microsoft Acti...

Error using vba
I am new at VBA and trying to use VBA in powerPoint 2007 in a vista os to create a quiz. I am reading a set of question into an array of questions from a file and want to add one question at a time to a text box. I am using the following code: ActivePresentation.Slides(5).Shapes("TextBox 19").TextFrame.TextRange.Text = question(number) but I have been getting the following error: Run-time error '-2147188160 (80048240)': Item TextBox 19 not found in the Shapes collection. But when I check the object code using either the selection and visibility option in...

Error 48 Error in Loading DLL
I'm running Windows 2000 and Outlook 2002 I have some simple test code which runs ok on machines with Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000 but not on my version as mentioned above. I've tried using. Outlook 2002 "Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library" msoutl.olb and "Microsoft Outlook 9.0 Object Library" neither work sample code.......... ---------------------------------- Private Sub Command1_Click() Dim objOutlook As New Outlook.Application Dim objMail As MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("outlook.application") Set objMail = objOutlook.CreateItem(ol...

win32 error...but not always !
Hi there, I've got WORD, EXCEL & OUTLOOK 2003, and PPT 2007 (Don't ask ! - Dell sent wrong office suite without outlook - then sent another disk without ppt, so now I have a mixture - I can't completely uninstall either without losing either ppt or outlook). Problem - If I launch Excel 2003 and then open an old file (2003 file) it opens fine. But, if I double click the file, or try to open the file via a desktop link - I get 'not a valid win32 application', and it won't open. I've tried the 'open with' option - same message. I really want to ope...

Graph errors
I am plotting a graph with daily data but there will be no data on Sunday since it’s a holiday then the data again entered on Monday but when you notice the graph due to no values on Sunday it looks, the is a gap formed between Saturday and Monday how do I join Saturday to Monday without hiding or entering 0 (zero) under Sunday. Hi, You need to use a category axis rather than time-series. Excel will use Time series is your axis labels are dates. To switch back to category right click chart and pick Chart Options. On the Axes tab set X axis to category. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Mi...

Error:"There is no source code available for the current location."
If the program is running from "Start", I get error "There is no source code available for the current location.". If the program is running from "Start without debugging", everything runs well. The code makes the above error is a DirectShow function : IMediaDet->get_StreamMediaType(&Media_Type); Anyone knows how to fix it? (I unstalled and reinstalled DirectX SDK, didn't help). Thanks. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 318367 "Frank E Rogers" wrote: > If the program is running from "Start", I get error "There i...

invalid token error
I have an xml document, created using xmlTextWriter, at(http://www.supremecourtofohio.gov/rss/docketitems/2006-1942.xml) that won't validate. It fails with "invalid token, document not well formed". Then if I open the same file in notepad, save it without changing anything, and try again, it validates (I'm using http://www.rssvalidator.org). So I'm thinking there are invalid characters that notepad is removing ?? But what are they and why? Can someone help me? Thanks John Hopper wrote: > I have an xml document, created using xmlTextWriter, > at(http://www...

Inetinfo.exe, store.exe
hello, on my exchange server inetinfo.exe and store.exe using most of the system memory. Can anybody help me out to resolve the problem. As i have read some forum, i found it is some issue of Service Packs. can anybody tell me which Service Pack needs to be installed and which should be removed from the server ?????? Thanks in advance. Kiran For Exchange 2000, I suggest running the latest version of the operating system and E2K. Currently they are: Windows 2000 = Service Pack 4 Exchange 2000 = Service Pack 3 Also, install the Exchange 2000 September Roll-Up: http://support.micro...

"Runtime Error: Subscript Out of Range" #2
But it opens the workbook first, copies, THEN gives me the runtime error. -- bludovico ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14805 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265437 supply the code then. -- HTH RP "bludovico" <bludovico.1dg8am@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:bludovico.1dg8am@excelforum-nospam.com... > > But it opens the workbook first, copies, THEN gives me the runtime > error. > &...

regmaid.exe
can I use this in win95 and up? what this the difference in regmaid.exe [Visual C++ 6.0] and [Visual C++ .NET] ...