Dr. Watson error Event ID: 4097

I am getting Dr. Watson error for the store on a fairly regular basis now on
one of my exchnage server application  .I am using exchange 5.5 sp4.The AV
in the server is  running  in API mode.The server also has remote agent for
Veritas.

The details are:
Event ID: 4097
Source: DrWatson
Type: Information
Category: None
The error occurred on 3/ 8/2005 @ 14:59: 0.997 The exception generated was
c0000005 at address 0042466b

What could be the problem ....Can anyone shed some light on this??...

0
sajan_nk (1)

See  if post-SP4 hot-fixes for IMC and STORE will help. Try publicly available
ones first. If they don't - call MS PSS and see if you can get some help.

SAJAN N K wrote:

> I am getting Dr. Watson error for the store on a fairly regular basis now on
> one of my exchnage server application  .I am using exchange 5.5 sp4.The AV
> in the server is  running  in API mode.The server also has remote agent for
> Veritas.
>
> The details are:
> Event ID: 4097
> Source: DrWatson
> Type: Information
> Category: None
> The error occurred on 3/ 8/2005 @ 14:59: 0.997 The exception generated was
> c0000005 at address 0042466b
>
> What could be the problem ....Can anyone shed some light on this??...

0
kpalagin8074 (137)

No Bound Sheets Found Error Dialog Box-Excel 2000
Hello all. I have a 8.5MB spreadsheet that is the summary of weekly timesheets that are Excel files. I have attempted various strategies to reduce the size of the files. This sheet is all references to other worksheets. Up until two days ago, when opening the file and it asks, this contains references to other files...do you want Excel to update the cell refences, y or N. I always hit okay and it does it's stuff. Now however, when the box comes up when opening the file, I hit okay and it returns a "No Bound Sheets" error dialog box. All I can do is hit okay and a...

Error when Saving a Workspace
When I try to save a workspace I get an error message that says "The extension can not be used with the selected file type. Change the file extension in the file name text box or select a different file type by changing the save as type". I have tried these suggestions but it doesn't work. The only file type available is "workspace". This works fine on my laptop but will not save on my desktop. Any suggestions? -- PVdof ...

Curious error message.
An error message has just appeared. ************************** Indexing Service filter daemon has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. C:\DOCUME~1\Frank\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5cb3.dir00\cidaemon.exe.mdmp C:\DOCUME~1\Frank\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5cb3.dir00\appcompat.txt ***************************** This happened while I was burning a DVD. Is this important? Frank ...

Public Folder Shared Calendar Event Owner
Anyone, Is there a way to identify who added an event to a public folder shared calendar? Right now I have one group that contains everyone that needs to add events to the calendar. Unfortunately the calendar doesn't show who, or when the event was added so it’s very hard to track those "colorful" events some of the employees have added. Thanks ISD Forgot to add my configuration information: Windows Server 2003 running Exchange Server 2003. ...

Dr. Watson error Event ID: 4097
I am getting Dr. Watson error for the store on a fairly regular basis now on one of my exchnage server application .I am using exchange 5.5 sp4.The AV in the server is running in API mode.The server also has remote agent for Veritas. The details are: Event ID: 4097 Source: DrWatson Type: Information Category: None Description: The application, exe\store.dbg, generated an application error The error occurred on 3/ 8/2005 @ 14:59: 0.997 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 0042466b What could be the problem ....Can anyone shed some light on this??... See if post-SP4 hot-fixes...

Task RSS Feeds Error on Oultlook 2007
I keep getting the message RSS feeds reported error 0xaf5c0006 synchronisation to RSS feed has failed.Outlook cannot download the RSS feed content because of problem connecting to server.What can I do to rectify? -- MS786 ...

Password Error
When setting up the email account outlook 2000 automaticaly checks the "remember password" box and the password box is blank. When I enter a password for each account,check the remember password box, and then hit apply, outlook send/recieve will work. When I close outlook I have to go through the whole process all over again because the program is not keeping the password(s). ...

Error Using NTBackup on Information Store
Could anyone point me in the direction to solve this error. Backup Status Operation: Backup Active backup destination: File Media name: "20060515.bkf created 5/15/2006 at 10:39 AM" Backup of "DELL-6450-4SK7B\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group" Backup set #1 on media #1 Backup description: "Set created 5/15/2006 at 10:39 AM" Media name: "20060515.bkf created 5/15/2006 at 10:39 AM" Backup Type: Normal Backup started on 5/15/2006 at 10:40 AM. Folder DELL-6450-4SK7B\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (DELL-6450-4S...

error in http://epm2010/pwa (Unexpected error occured)
I have installed sqlserver 2008 beta , sharepoint portal server 2010 beta and project server 2010 beta and install prerequisties of sharepoint portal 2010 sql server 2010 and sp1 of sql server 2008 and 5 cummulative updates of sqlserver 2008. and site provision has done . but when i open the site on browser . It will raise an error which is : Error : An unexpected error has occurred. Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: 56078739-4765-45cb-bcee-493816474e9e I dont know whether some services or what is missing to start. kind...

Error 0x80040116
I get a message "The file ~outlook.pst could not be accessed. Data error (cyclic redunancy check). Upon doing a google search for the solution, it seems I need to run a file called "pst2gb.exe". Does anyone know where to get this file. Or another solution to this.thx. ...

a buttload of 550 SMTP errors
We are experiencing a bunch of problems with outgoing messages on our exchange server. The problem frequently occurs when we send messages to distribution groups that contain people external to our organization, however I believe they occasionally occur when mail is sent directly to the individual. The bounce back messages come from our server (smexec-mail.kpdexech.com in the examples below). They're mostly 550 error variations that seem to indicate a problem with our server's SMTP communication with the recipients mail server. Can anyone offer any suggestions? joe@blat-blat.com on ...

Error 0X80072030
Hello, I am trying to install a Front End server and I get the following error when I am installing Exchange. (K:\admin\src\libs\exsetup\dsmisc.cxx:2777) Error code 0X80072030 (8240): There is no such object on the server. [14:41:44] Leaving ScSetFlagOnServerHeuristics [14:41:44] CAtomServer::ScRemoveDSObjects (K:\admin\src\udog\exsetdata\components\server\a_server.cxx:498) Error code 0X80072030 (8240): There is no such object on the server. [14:41:44] Leaving CAtomServer::ScRemoveDSObjects [14:41:44] CBaseAtom::ScRemove (K:\admin\src\udog\setupbase\basecomp\base...

Export Digital ID (PKI certificates)
Has anyone had success exporting/backing up their digital IDs in OL2000 or OL2002? I've run the blasted Certificate Export Wizard in both MSIE and OL, everytime I get the following (typical MS non-descript) error: "An error occured while trying to export security info." I tried exporting individual certificates, bulk export, with SmartCard in reader, without SmartCard reader, etc. Always receive the aforementioned error. Cheers, Mr. H In article <067301c3da3e$d53edc40$a301280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > rting/backing up their d...

OLE Server Error Message
Access 2002. I am running a database compiled with Access 2003 on a system that is using Access XP (2002). When I exit the database I get an "information" dialog that says: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server. Try one or more of the following: *Make sure you're connected to the network server where the OLE server application is located. *Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try the original operation again from within Microsoft Access. *Reinstall the OLE server to ensure that it's register...

Message Tracking with Message ID
I work on the Defense Message System. We get error reports for messages with a message ID on them. The problem is how does one find the message that goes with the ID in a "FIND" of the Sent Items on the senders computer? I have not found a way that is user friendly to do this search on the users computer. Very Respectfully, ET3 Hettinger USN ...

Runtime error
Hi, I've tried to combine 2 macros that I've used successfully separately. The first one protects the user interface and the second resets sheets to A2 Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim sht As Worksheet Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each sht In Worksheets Const TopLeft As String = "A2" sht.Protect Password:="*9reh8", _ UserInterFaceOnly:=True Application.Goto sht.Range(TopLeft), Scroll:=True Next sht Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub Could anyone tell me where I'm going wrong please Many th...

Exchange DR, what to do
Hello been asked to develop DR (DR as in an entire site being wiped out) plans for our organisations Exchange environment. We have two-node exchange clusters at siteA and at siteB. We have a separate DR site with a newly installed DC, and a standby Exchange Server. I originally had the idea of the following 1. in the event of a disaster, on the DR DC, seize all the FSMO roles 2. setup blank databases on the DR exchange server, use some script to set the homemdb, homemta, msexchhomeserver attributes to point at the DR server 3. users then (after rejigging their outlook profile) then open outl...

EFT for Payables Error
I am helping a client set up the EFT for payables and we are running into a strange error that looks like it should be resolved. The bank/country assigned to the vendors remit to address is missing or inactive. Assign the bank/country region to the address or activate the format. We have gone into the Vendor address (Remit To) and verified that everything is set up correctly. We have also Verified the Check Book Maintenance window and it is set correctly. However when we go to generate a sample EFT we get this meesage. Any ideas? TC, I would try running Checklinks (File>Mainte...

Public Calendar missing events in Entourage, which appear in Outlook
Hello Friends, I am having an issue were select events in my company's Public Folder calendar are not appear in Entourage (on Mac), but do appear in Outlook (on PC). I do see the majority of events in both applications. I tried "Synchronize," "unsubscribing/resubscribing," and the the "Empty Cache" tricks on the Public calendar in question. Those didn't seem to work. The only thing I can think of is the events in question seem to be the ones added via Public Folder calendar's email gateway (auto-accepted by the calendar). I (and others)...

ERROR MESSAGE- STOP:c000021a{Fatal System Error}
Every time I shutdown my computer I get the following error: STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000000 (0x00000000 0x00000000) The system has been shut down. I can shut down to the point of "Windows is shutting down" and then it goes to a black screen and then to the blue screen with the above message. My computer never powers off no matter how long I leave it, I end up having to pull the power or holding the power button for a while. I have no trouble booting my computer only power...

DR planning
I=92m trying to figure out what we should do about creating an offsite copy of the media which holds our company=92s software. The cds for application software. Is it legal to make iso's and backup to tape? What do other companies do relating to this topic? Hello techstress, The licensing you use is important and not the media itself. So make sure you have all needed licenses to be safe. From TechNet or MSDN you can download only .iso files for burning them to disc and have to use the license key acccording to the EULA/contract you have. Best regards Meinolf Weber ...

Binding controls during load event
I am experimenting with binding controls using ADO during the load event. When the form opens I keep getting the parameter query message box. I believe this has something to do with the subform that is linked to the main form. How do you get around this? Works ok as long as form doesn't have subform. If you are merely changing the RecordSource property of the form to a SQL statement, you should be fine, provided fields don't just disappear or change data type (which can cause Access to crash.) However if you are setting the form's Recordset property (Access 2000 and la...

Report parameter Error
Hi all, one of our users has a problem where she cant run any reports at all. She can see them OK and tryb to run but thay all come back with the same error - The property 'nullable' of report parameter 'CRM_Locale' is set to false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError). This does noot effect any other users so uit cant be a server side setting. Also, if she logs on to a different workstation the problem follows her. Any ideas ? Ian Hi Ian, that might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927...

#div/0 error
=Average(If(E4=0,"",S4:X4)) The answer always returns 0.00 even though data to be averaged are in cells. Tried several varations but to no avail I need to get rid of #DIV/0! and leave cells blank or 0.00 (If no values yet) Prefer blank cells Some sells may stay blank for years others change monthly, there are hundreds of #DIV/0! which makes it hard to see values which are important. Thanks for any help.......... Earl On 8 mar, 23:49, Earl1704 <Earl1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > =Average(If(E4=0,"",S4:X4)) > The answer always returns 0.00 ev...

Workflow Rule using Email Template error
I have a workflow rule that is set to send an email template on a case assign. I am able to email with setting up rules without using the template. The workflow rule fails, giving the following error message: The user I am assigning the case to does have the correct email in the primary email field. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMWorkflowService Description: The description for Event ID ( 5895 ) in Source ( MSCRMWorkflowService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You ...