DomainPrep #2

Hello

I have in error whwn I try to update sp2
The solution perform domainprep
can i run domainprep on existing exchange 2003 installed

Thank
0
Christian1 (55)

Yes, you can run DomainPrep as many times as you want even with servers
installed.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Christian" <Christian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I have in error whwn I try to update sp2
> The solution perform domainprep
> can i run domainprep on existing exchange 2003 installed
>
> Thank

0
curspice6401 (3487)
10/6/2006 4:18:27 PM
Thank

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:

> Yes, you can run DomainPrep as many times as you want even with servers
> installed.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Christian" <Christian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> >
> > I have in error whwn I try to update sp2
> > The solution perform domainprep
> > can i run domainprep on existing exchange 2003 installed
> >
> > Thank

0
Christian1 (55)

2 differenct decimal options for same cell results
I am trying to have the result of one cell show 2 decimals when the result is in liters and no decimals when the result is in fluid ounces. Is there a way to write the formula to automatically recognize which number format to use in this same cell? For example, in cell B1 I use the Data Validation formula "list" to select either "U.S. Units" or "Metric Units" from a source that contains the same text in 2 adjacent fields. In cell B4 below, I am using an If formula that says IF(B1="U.S. Units",E4, IF(B1="Metric Units",G4))..The number...

Bargraphs #2
You stated the following: >>Put a Static control on your dialog, give an id other than IDC_STATIC. >>Then >>attach a variable to it. Change the variable type from CStatic to >>CBarChart. Then call SetNumData and SetData in your OnInitDialog >> >> m_BarChart.SetNumData(5); >> m_BarChart.SetData(0,10); >> m_BarChart.SetData(1,20); >> m_BarChart.SetData(2,50); >> m_BarChart.SetData(3,100); >> m_BarChart.SetData(4,35); But when I put a static control in my dialog and try to attach the variable to it, how do I change...

Excel VBA #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C474D5.F0F10580 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour, Je croyais que chaque fois que l'on lan=E7ait une proc du type Private = Sub, toutes les variables =E9taient remises a z=E9ro. apparemment il n'en n'est rien=20 Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment remettre =E0 z=E9ro toutes les = variables avec une instruction ou quelques lignes de code ? Merci ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C474D5.F0F10580 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-...

CHANGE DOMAIN NAME #2
WHEN WE ORIGANALLY SETUP EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 WE DID NOT HAVE A PUBLIC DOMAIN NAME. NOW WE DO AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE EXCHANGE SERVER TO USE THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. WE WOULD LIKE TO USE OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU, SCP No need to change the domain name. You can add your public domain to your recipient policy and Exchange will start accepting emails for that domain. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289833 Will http://www.exchange-forums.com "SCP" <SCP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78D9B3F6-D0A2-4013...

regression #2
im a student and am doing a regression project which requires the data analysis add on. office xp came on my computer and i dont have the office disc. is there a place i can download it or something? ive spent over an hour on microsofts web site and it just takes me in circles (you think it would be more user friendly). can someone please help?!? "=?Utf-8?B?dHJlbnQ=?=" wrote... >im a student and am doing a regression project which requires the data >analysis add on. office xp came on my computer and i dont have the office >disc. is there a place i can download it or somethi...

Migrate CRM 1.2 to another server
Hello, I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can't find information about this can someone help me. Thank You, Paulo Mesquita Have a look at the Redeployment Tool that you can download from here (it should contain some useful documentation): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bfced393-61db-49af-9a50-4a90b311fa7d&displaylang=en -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Paulo Mesquita" wrote: > Hello, > > I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can&...

Blocking Attachments #2
Is there a setting within Exchange that will allow me to block certain attachments? For example .mdb Thanx in advance. No, you need using thirty-party software to block attachment file. Microsoft MVP Alvin Chen for Windows Server "Exchange Novice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D :545e01c3e4db$b7219cf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a setting within Exchange that will allow me to > block certain attachments? For example .mdb > > Thanx in advance. > > > Check out Antigen from Sybari.com. It works Great! Bob "Exchange Novi...

2 PCs, 2 Outlooks
I got a new PC and start having a problem with receiving email. Some goes to the old PC and others come in the new PC. Both are connected with router. What should I do? - Should I remove an account in the old PC? I thought I could see all email in both PCs but doesn't look like that. Thanks for help. Sounds like you have Outlook configured to remove messages from the server. You should probably configure it to not do that if you want to receive the same mail on both machines. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://w...

excel 2003 issue #2
Hi, In Excel 2003 iam trying to get the data out through the Pivot facility. After that i do arithmethic works using the pivoted cells. during that time in the formula bar it tell me something like "GETPIVOTDATA". Now the issue is if i open the same file in office 2000 then pivot table is seen but the arithmetic programmed fields show as "#VALUE". Please help me to get the data back at my arithmetic fields. regards Yazh ...

Calander Share #2
Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar via email). However, on 15 January, one of the PC's received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697". I went to the support page and printed the resolutions for that error. However, since then, the calendar does not share. How can I share (via email) again? One of the PC's is a laptop and is only connected to the network during the day (that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net wo...

Posting Interrupted #2
What exactly does this mean? This started happenning when Inventory posting was changed from post to GL to Post through. The posting status now says 'posting interrupted. rcr, this means that the posting process was interrupted, most likely by a power fluctuation or a network communications error. It is just coincidental that you would see it after changing the posting settings. It could happen whether you're posting to or posting through the GL. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com thanks a lot, will have to look into this if it is poi...

recover deleted mailbox #2
Hi all. I have accidentally delete and purge my mailbox. I tried to recover it using nt backup and recovery storage group. In the mailbox store of my recovery storage group i can see all the mailboxes that were backup which include the 1 i accidentally deleted. However when i try to merge the mailbox that i accidentally deleted back to my main mailbox store under the first storage group, the process failed. Any suggestion on how i can restore it? Thks in advance. inenewbl <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all. I have accidentally delete and purge my mailbox. I tr...

2 axis column chart #2
thak you guys. the tip with tje dummy series was exactly what I needed. Why don't microsoft describe such thing in the help file?? -- MartinN ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MartinNT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27190 ...

license #2
I have purchased publisher 2003 and are using it at 2 different locations. Just wondering how much it would be to purchase another license on a different computer or if i have to buy another copy. Legally you are required to purchase another copy. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Glen" <Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D87C7AE-60B0-4909-A515-455A4B4EA1F4@microsoft.com... >I have purchased publisher 2003 and are using it at 2 different locations. > Just wondering how much it would be to purchase another license on a > different c...

DOMAINPREP
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3C492.73B029A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Question: I have a native mode win2k E2k forest with 5 domains. I am upgrading to = E2k3, and I know I have to run forestprep on the forest and then domain = prep on each domain before I put an exchange 2003 server in it.=20 I have two domains that have never had exchange servers in them (*2000) = can I just run domain prep for exchange 2003 on them or do I have to = first run domain prep for 2000 and th...

upgrade #2
Is an upgrade possible from the 98 version of publisher to the 2003 version? My office uses the 03 version and I have 98 on my personal computer. Even though I have purchased a new computer it does not help me to upgrade to the new 07 version because I can't easily move back and forth with the software in our office. I can no longer find a link that will give me a definitive answer but my instinct says it will work. HOWEVER...you may find it difficult to purchasing the 2003 upgrade. Pub 2007 has been out for several months and fewer and fewer places are selling the older software....

2 Subforms, one master
Hi, I have a main form, a subform (1) and two further subforms embedded in tab controls. Main Form: Actual Cost Subform: CostJob Subform Subforms (2): CostDetails Subform and EstDetails Subform The 2 'Details' subforms are the same, but I have a field (Control) called CostDate. If it is Null then it is an Estimate otherwise it is a Cost. My problem is that only the CostDetails Subform behaves correctly. That is if I go to the second row in the first subform CostJob Subform, the corresponding data changes in the CostDetails Subform. I though it was to do with the master & chi...

Sort a Range #2
Sorry Everyone, I know this one has been on here a dozen times, but I cant find any relating posts. Say I have 2 columns and 4 rows of data such as: A B 1 2800 $2000 2 2700 $1952 3 2940 $1700 4 2852 $2100 I want the next 3 rows to sort this from smallest to largest according to value in column A. I have a fixed # of data points (3 in this example) and would like to use formulas rather than the sort command so that I can have a x-y scatter plot of the sorted data that updates automatically when ever new data...

missing files #2
Suddenly I loose tyhe complete content of one of my created local folders of outlook express 5. Has anybody had the same aexperience and what ccan be done about it, how can the lost files be retrieved? Thanks for a solution. Eric ...

RUS problem #2
Hi, I've got a problem with creating multiple distribution lists at once. I create the lists using "Users and Computers" and start mailenabling them using the exchange assistant. After mailenabling I start RUS to provide eMail addresses to them. Further on I start the OAL generator to publish them to the organization. Everything works without any failure. When I open the new created distr. lists using the address book of Outlook and open the properties of the lists I was wondering. Although all settings in AD are correct all distribution lists have got the same conent in ...

Where to run /forestprep and /domainprep?
Hello, I recently upgraded one of my DC's from 2000 to 2003 (first one on the domain), at which time I ran ADPREP with the /forestprep and /domainprep switches. Now I am installing another 2003 member server for Exch2003. Do I need to run Exchange /forestprep on the Schema Master and /domainprep on the Infrastructure Master, as I did with ADPREP? Or does it not make a difference where I run the Exchange schema extesions, as long as it's on a DC? I also ran across a KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314649 regarding non-RFC-compliant attributes. I...

Total Amount and Tender Amount are different in RMS 2.0 SP3 POS
Hello, have an issue here. I am using RMS 2.0 SP3 POS I have 3 items entered, 1 item per line with a quantity of 1 per line. The total on the POS screen comes to $135.00 When I F12 to tender it shows up as $135.01 Why would this happen and how do I fix it ? Thanks ...

Running out of space #2
Using exch 2000 server. I had 100 GB on a RAID card, but now I am only left with 4 GB, after 6 months of usage? When I look at the mail box usage, it does not add up to that. When I use exmerge, it only needs 27GB to backup all data. I am not using too much public folders etc. MDBData folder is 95.5 GB? How can I control this crazy swelling of data? And how do I delete the data that is not required anymore? Thanks Check the application event log. There will be some Event ID 1221 entries. 4 per night for the public and 1 per night for the private. How much free space does it report? If...

calculate dates #2
I am trying to create an application to calculate a date that is 2 weeks from today but I never want the date to be a weekend or holiday. The results I want to run on someones desktop without them having to do anything. Any thoughts? Use =WORKDAY(TODAY(),14) WORKDAY is part of the Analysis Toolpak add-in, so you may to install that -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "kevin.raway@lifefitness.com" <kevinrawaylifefitnesscom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A790A02C-0A02-42F0-9684-719436798CD6@microsoft.com... > I a...

Configuration for 2 similar users on one Exchange server hosting 2 domains
I have a new requirement that has never come up before. Currrently I have one exchange 2003 server that hosts two domains. I need to create basically the same email address except the domain would be different. It would be something like john.smith@abc.com and john.smith@xyz.com. How do I do this? My usual process is to create the user in the AD tree to which they will be working within but we are now sharing staff across the organization and we need to have a method of creating similar email accounts within the other domains. The intention is that when an email is sent and the employee paid ...