Does anyone use ArcServe 11.5 for Restoring

We have a problem when restoring a the exchange database with Arcserve 11.5.
This works the first time 26 hours after the backup.

Any idea?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Restoring exchange database"
<Restoringexchangedatabase@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a problem when restoring a the exchange database with Arcserve
> 11.5.
> This works the first time 26 hours after the backup.
>
> Any idea?

0
curspice6401 (3487)

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Problem using FOXPRO Free Tables from Access 2000
I'm using Access 2000 linking FoxPro Tables via ODBC When I link tables with numeric fields Access gives me an error: "The Decimal field's precision is too small to accept the numeric you attempted to add." I find this problem in "Knowledge Base" I update my Windows XP to Jet 4.0 SP8 with Mdac 2.8 RMT and the last version of FoxPro ODBC Driver and but the problem is the same. Any help appreciated. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- ACC2000: Scaling Errors When You Query Linked Tables PSS ID Number: 270...

Important task using visio
Hi, I have a very important presentation to give and am planning to give using visio but however am new to visio environment. Thepresentation is about say the task carried by 2 companies during a project that is the 2 companies share different responsibilities during project implementation The flow is: Comany A Task 1 Comapany B Task 2 Task 3 Company A Task 4 Company B Task 5 Task 6 The flow can be analogous to a computer program flow Can anyone help me how 2 implement in visio?? Hello Raj, There's the main Visio 2007 Help and How-to page over here: http://office.microsof...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

Use the same cell from many worksheets to create a chart?
I have a new worksheet for each day, labeled with the date. I want to pull data from the same cell (like "P-3") in each worksheet and put it into a chart. Example: On ten worksheets, pull the data from cell P-3 (arbitrarily called "income"). Then, put that P-3 data into a chart that tracks daily income: the date itself (taken from the worksheet name) plus the data. Any idea how to do this? You need to create a summary region on a worksheet, and use this as the data source for your chart. See this page for more details: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/Char...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Using the Address Function
I need to get data from several workbooks so I often use the "INDIRECT(ADDRESS" function and reference a variable in a cell for the worksheet name. Now I am trying to access workbooks in other directories. I have tried everyway I can think of to get the full path of the workbook into a variable that will work. So far, no luck. Here is what I want to access: 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\# PROJECT MANAGER\! Current Projects\1 P652 FNC\[Update.xls]To Updates'!$A$2 I need last folder (1 P652 FNC) to be a varible that the ADDRESS function wil...

(CE 5.0) Can't find Ntlmssp.h in SDK
Hi all. Working on an image that uses various functionality out of the Ntlmssp library. After reading up on Ntlmssp at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms926468(v=MSDN.10).aspx, i assumed that the libraries needed would be part of those catalog items when building my SDK. I have now built an SDK, but when i try to use this SDK in Embedded Visual C, it keeps complaining about not finding Ntlmssp.h. I can see this file and the LIB and DLL files in the PBWorkspaces directory under my platform, but it seems the SDK won't include it. What gives? Should i just copy ...

data validation using wildcards??
I have a need to cross reference and validate a listing of GL account codes (12 numeric digits) with an "account filter" table that is formatted with wild cards and bring back one of the fields in the account filter table. The original data table can be '000s of rows so I would like to find a way to automate this as much as possible. Here some sample data: Raw data table: ACCT 731013000804 731510000901 731511000301 731511000340 731511000806 731513000801 For each of these account codes (and thousands more), I would like to cross reference agai...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

using TODAY() in MS Query?
I have a query built in MS Query. I'd like to set it up so it returns results only from the previous month (e.g., for this month it would only return results from January). I tried to set the criteria for the date field to >EOMONTH(TODAY(),-2) AND <= EOMONTH(TODAY(),-1) but MS query does not recognize the TODAY() function. Is there something else i can use? rachael MS Query uses Date() instead of Today() Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "rachael" wrote: > I have a query built in MS Query. I'd like to set it up so it returns resul...

Rename Exchange 5.5
Hello! I have this problem. I need to rename a Windows NT where i have installed Exchange 5.5.. It's possible?? There is any document? Exchange 5.5 will be ok after the change? Thank's a lot Andrea I don't have the definitive answer for you. I leave that to the experts who *will* respond here. However, I would *strongly* recommend you *not* do it until you have definitive answers.... My impression from my reading is that you are inviting disaster if you rename the server. I believe you will have to use the "swing method twice to: 1) Set up a temp server, install exc...

True Memory Use
Helloa, I have developed a app using MFC, dialog based and using dynamically linked MFC libs instead of static. My EXE size is about 300kb (release mode) and yet the task mgr says its using closer to 7MB - I understand that the MFC code may take a fair bit, and the std 1MB for the stack. Is there a way to find out the exact memory usage? (taskmgr seems to fib) as I am trying to work out the system requirements for running 10, 50, 100 copies of this program etc. - Mark R > Is there a way to find out the exact memory usage? Try using Performance Monitor. In Run, type "perfmo...

using iif but coming up with error#
ok i have the if down but its causing me a brain drain lol i want to divide my hours utilised by the amunt of pallets moved but all its coming out with is an error# sign PPH: IIf([Delivery Type]="Palletised",[hours]/[pallets]) PPH = pallets per Hour any ideas There are two things that stand out. First, you have no False condition specified in your IIf. That is what value to assign if [Delivery Type]<>"Palletised" The other is that you cannot divide by zero or Null. You need to include code to transform the values of 0 and Null for the divisor and you need ...

Exchange 5.5: Reply to all mails send to a specific domain
After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Manfred On 10 May 2005 01:25:58 -0700, "magriii" <magriii@gmail.com> wrote: >After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders >about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink >could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas >are greatly appreciated. > &...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

select the number of rows using shortcut keys
Not able to select the number of rows using shortcut keys (SHIFT+DOWNARROW OR UPARROW) So what happens when you hit SHIFT + Downarrow? Should move down and select the next row as well as start row. SHIFT + END + Downarrow should select to next blank row. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:03:01 -0800, Naidu Samudrala <Naidu Samudrala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Not able to select the number of rows using shortcut keys (SHIFT+DOWNARROW OR >UPARROW) ...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Creating and using a Deleted folder
I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. I am running outlook with 3 connections. Two I IMAP and one with MS exchange. The exchange one does have a deleted folder but the others don't Scott Adams <adamsfour@aol.com> wrote: > I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it > shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to > have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. No. That's the way IMAP works. -- Brian Tillman ...

Using Narrator, Accessibility
I'm trying to help a colleague who needs to use Microsoft Narrator to read email messages. The question is how to control what Narrator reads. Ideally, one could select a passage and Narrator would read just that. Any help or pointing to another Newsgroup would be appreciated. ...

Can I use 1 license from Mac Office for PC?
I have 2 copies of Office for home and Student, 1 MAC and 1 PC. Can I use 1 MAC license # on a PC? (making 2 on MACs and 4 on PCs) In article <F65768A8-B862-42F9-9549-21F1A3985125@microsoft.com>, Clof wrote: > I have 2 copies of Office for home and Student, 1 MAC and 1 PC. Can I use 1 > MAC license # on a PC? (making 2 on MACs and 4 on PCs) No, Mac licenses can't be used on PCs. No. You cannot use a Mac license on a PC -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...

Formula Problem #11
I have an excel sheet that has almost 4000 data rows. I need to compare the old sheet to the new sheet and if the part number is equal, I need it to show me the discount from the old sheet in a column in the new sheet. Here is the formula I came up with: =LOOKUP(A4,old!A4:A4000,old!H4:H4000) This compares the A column in the new sheet with the A column in the old sheet and then will report the discount from the H column into the column the formula is written. If I hand type the formula in ever cell changing the row number for the look up cell it works fine. However, when I try to dr...

using clip art as a back drop on page
Publisher 2007 I want to use clip art as a shaded back ground, whereby being able to read the text superimposed over the clip art. Make sense? Yes. And your question is...? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Toddy Poddy" <Toddy Poddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AE3AD9B-A90D-422D-A8B2-0568C9A13CDC@microsoft.com... > Publisher 2007 > I want to use clip art as a shaded back ground, whereby being able to read > the text superimposed over the clip art. Make sense? Is...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

query Exchange using LDP
Which attributes would I query if I wanted to return a list of users and their login time from Exchange. It's like this: In Mailbox>>Logons of a server, Exchange Manager lists Logon time and Last Access Time. How can I run a query using the resource kit application LDP, returning these values? All assistance is appreciated Savvy95 MCT, MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA You can't get that info out of AD, mailbox access info is maintained in the store on the mailbox servers, you will need to write a script that uses WMI to enumerate that information. Please see the Windows Server Cookb...