Distribution List members gets a message more then once

Hi,
I created a Distribution List group that contains some members with an
external EMail Address(regular smtp address)  and some with an Exchange Mail
box.
It Appears that the users with the Exchange EMail Address gets each message
more then once.They get once in an hour the same message again.
Where did I go wrong?
Please help.

Thanks,
Shif Arad

0
shif (3)

HI

I am also getting this problem

We have just changed our Internet Connection, and therefore created a new Routing Connection. Does anyone know if this is related

Thank
Mat

     ----- Shif Arad wrote: ----

     Hi
     I created a Distribution List group that contains some members with a
     external EMail Address(regular smtp address)  and some with an Exchange Mai
     box
     It Appears that the users with the Exchange EMail Address gets each messag
     more then once.They get once in an hour the same message again
     Where did I go wrong
     Please help

     Thanks
     Shif Ara

0
anonymous (74717)

List to card
Hi, I have a list vith names and now I�d like to get the names in a form, a time sheet, for every name in the list. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks in advance. Hi, You mean you want to create a sheet for every name in a list? then you need a little macro like the one below. Lets say the the list is in Sheet1! A1 to a20 Sub createsheetfromlist() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Sheets(1).Range("a1:a20") Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(1) Sheets(2).Name = cell.Value Next cell End Sub make sure names are not duplicating Prixton wrote: > Hi, > I have a list vit...

Encryption causing loss of message
Using MS Outlook 2000 sp-3 (probably applies to earlier sr's too) Compose->save->Encrypt->save->send If the above sequence is performed after the message is composed, then the message is sent, but the body is blank (both as received and in "Sent items". Try it!! Question 1: Anyone know a fix? (Apart from avoiding that sequence!) Question 2: Anyone spotted any other sequences? (There are some others in sr-1, but I'm interested in sp-3) Thanks ...

Smart List Report for Inventory
Does anyone know if there is a smart list or any other report that can be exported into excel to run an inventory report that pulls a list with the list price and the current cost price? We have tried and had no success. There is not an option for this in the smart list function. If you cannot create this, you may want to look at the anyview creator software from Accountable software. Anyview allows you to create custom smartlist objects. Brian Begley Business Microvar, Inc. "Karen Kelly" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:211c901c45a15$4e2c5dc0...

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

error message 0x800703EE
I get this error message when I try to download a certain type of file from my HP Win 7 computer to a Kingston 16gb flash drive. This is an audio file, either in WAV or WMA format (I can't remember which right now) but it only seems to be a problem downloading to the 16gb flash drive. It doesn't seem to be a problem downloading the exact same file to a 2gb flash drive. Has anybody ever run into that before? Thanks. Jerry 0x800703EE ERROR_FILE_INVALID The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid. Suggest you po...

Attaching a pdf to new message from Adobe
We use Adobe version 8 to create pdf's we send to our customers. When viewing a pdf, we send the pdf as an attachment directly from Adobe. This creates a new message window in Outlook 2003 with subject line and attachment filled in, nice and quick. The only problem I have is I can not get this process to use my signature that I have in Outlook. If I create a new message in Oultook, everything is fine. Any ideas? Because of how other programs call the mail client (using simple mapi), it brings up the new mail window without the signature. There is no way to change it, ...

Mobile Express
I have installed Mobile Express. The URL is going to port 81. I can connect to it using the URL from my pc. When we try to connect using a Treo over Verizon, we get a can not connect error message. Anyone else getting this, or any thoughts on what the problem might be? Thanks, -Rick can you ping the crm web server from you trio? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3064B01-C808-41FC-8299-3C5020319E2E@microsoft.com... >I have inst...

Distribution Lists #7
Is it possible to have distribution lists in Outlook 2000 sorted by last name? Can't seem to get there. ...

Computer Checks Edit List Credit Memo
When printing out the Computer Checks Edit List it is printing a Credit Memo as well in the remittance section. Does anybody have a way of not having the Credit Memo print out on the Edit List? Thanks Kevin Kevin, To exclude credit memos from your check run, you will need to uncheck Credit Memos from the Automatically Apply Existing Unapplied section of the window before building your batch. Now, the question to you is, do you want credit memos not to show up on the edit list but still be considered for application? If so, then you will need to exclude using Report Writer by creatin...

Distribution list inconsistant
Hi, There is inconsistent to send out a email to distribution list. For an example, a user tried to send out DL-Staff then all staffs receive it and after 5 minutes, she sent out another email to same DL and no one receive it. Tested samller on distribution such as departmental and everything is OK and stable. I took a look on the server and CPU, disk i/o are very relaxed. I will be appreciated any information how approach should I trouble shoot this type of problem. Could it be memory leak? This is wild guess. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow and, is it a universal DG o...

Outlook slow showing messages.
Any advise on , when viewing messages through outlook 2002, When you highlight the message it takes about 15 - 30 seconds to show the message in the Preview plane. The longer the outlook is open the longer it gets between messages. Any help would be great on this... Brad Mc ...

Drag Drop on a list View
Hi, In My application, I am trying to implement Drag and Drop features. I have a list view which will display several files and folders. Now my problem is when ever I drag any file from Windows Explorer and drop over any of the folders in my list control, How will i find the list control item to which the file is dropped. Has Any body implemented file/folder drag and drop in MFC . Any suggetions/Source code/ links are appreciated Ganesh ...

How to print a list of documents in folder
I AM USING EXCEL TO MAINTAIN A PERMANENT LIST OF WORK ORDER DOCUMENTS. I WANT TO TAKE MY NUMERICAL LIST OF DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPEAR WHEN I OPEN THE FOLDER AND PRINT THEM TO USE AS AN INDEX. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME DIRECTION ON HOW TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK? Ernie, Try this which lists the files, and create and modify dates Sub SubGetMyData() Dim objFSO As Object Dim objFolder As Object Dim objFile As Object Dim iRow As Long iRow = 1 Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("c:\MyTest\") For Each objFile In ...

Drop down lists #8
Just a quick question, I'm using M/S Exel 2003 and would like to know if it's possible to make a 3 column drop down list that depends on the list before, i.e Column A1 would be “Size” Just a normal list (covering A-Z) Column B1 would be “Width” Answer from another list but dependent on the fist lists chosen “Letter” Column C1 would be “Length” Answer from another list but dependent on the second lists chosen “Width” A1 B1 C1 A 10” 40” Or A1 B1 C1 C 20” 50” The Letter in column A1 wo...

in 10.6 SL, Word lists all fonts, even disabled fonts
Just preformed a clean install of 10.6 Snow Leopard, and now that I've installed office it takes forever to start. I suspect that this has something to do with my fonts, as though I've disabled nearly all of them in FontBook, Word insists on listing every single one. Why is Word ignoring my disabled fonts and how can I fix this? On 9/12/09 2:11 PM, in article 6FB1B852-BFC9-4602-AE16-92CBCFF7B109@microsoft.com, "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just preformed a clean install of 10.6 Snow Leopard, and now that I've > installed office it take...

LIST OF "WINDOWS 7" NEWSGROUPS (Windows7, Win7)
Where is 'Windows7" Nesgroup? This question is being asked here (on microsoft.public.windows.vista.general): methodically, weekly (if not more often), so it became a "sticky note" everyone is tired of answering. Some of us feel that the question is repeated by people too lazy to Google or learn for themselves. Let's answer this question once & for ALL, only problem I can't make this Article a "sticky note" also (unlike the question - ironically), let's hope these people can SEARCH & LOCATE my answer, here it goes: *********************...

Reference distribution for Transaction/General
I would like to see Great Plains offer more characters in the reference distribution when doing a JE. Or, to offer a reference distribution Line 2 as another option. My boss wants to see more information on the TB detail report, but we've used up the reference and the distribution reference for something else. If this is offered, I'd like to make sure that Integration Manager can support this. Thanks, -- V Who's Calling, Inc Financial Reporting Manager ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

User not vissible in Global Address List.
Hi, We have a user that is not vissible in the Global Address List, but it is vissible in a Sub Address List. I checked the filter which is used for the global address list. When i test the filter i can find the user?? Can anybody help me find the problem. We use Exchane 2000 SP3, Win2K Server, Outlook 2000 Goldhorn ...

onLoad User Error Message 10-11-07
I created a onLoad event on the Account entity that hides a few tabs and along with the navigation icons ("Services" and Marketing"). Everything works well, until I open the account form as a read-only form. To recreate the error message, I use the Account lookup, select an Account, then click on "Properties". The error message I receive states: "There was an error message with this fields customized event. Field: crmForm Event: onLoad Error: 'navService' is undefined" Any thoughts or suggestions? Also here is the script that I am using - forgive ...

I want to get rid of my tab control
I created a form with two pages, then decided I would be better off with just one. I deleted the second page, and now I would like to get rid of the tab on the first page. Is there any way to do this? I want to keep the form content, but not have it be in a tab. Thanks for any help! SandyR wrote: > I created a form with two pages, then decided I would be better off > with just one. I deleted the second page, and now I would like to > get rid of the tab on the first page. Is there any way to do this? > I want to keep the form content, but not have it be in a tab. > >...

LINQ
I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I need a list of vendors that a customer does NOT have in their list. using System.Linq; using System.Linq.Expressions; Example List Data to the classes below ------------ LIST Supplier Class 101 , SupplierName1 102 , SupplierName2 103 , SupplierName3 104 , SupplierName4 105 , SupplierName5 LIST Customer Class for CustomerId = 9999 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(101 , SupplierName1) 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(104 , SupplierName4) 9999 , CustomerName1 , supplierBase=(105 , Su...

Global contacts list.
Is there a way to create a global contact list and have it open by default when a user opens outlook. We have Exchange Server 2003 Thanks Eric You can add custom contacts to the global address list but that will not display as contacts in the Outlook Contact folder. Not sure exactly what you are looking for? -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Eric" <eric.spe...

can't type in message box
I can't type inthe message b ox. a small box with an x is there and it won't let me type a message Version? Does the problem occur when you have opened a new message? Or when you are replying to a message that you have received? Fill us in with some particulars, then maybe there can be some more help being offered. "l" <l@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B278CD-24FD-4674-A0DB-BFB9D43EB004@microsoft.com... >I can't type inthe message b ox. a small box with an x is there and it >won't > let me type a message "l" wro...

Automatic Watermark Distribution
I have a list of 25 people and I need to add there name as a watermark to the same Excel File for distribution. Can outlook do this automatically using their Email Address or name as it is listed in our internal directory? That would require writing VBA code to do whatever you want to the Excel = file and then create the email messages to distribute it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

disable validation list in protected area
Hi, i do have an area that is protected for changes (worksheet protection). This area consists of values selected from a validation list. After protection of this area it is still possible to select from the list and therefore to change the content in this area. Is there a way (VBA) to prevent from this - the validation list should be somehow disabled. Thanks in advance - Michael Maybe... What version of excel are you using? If you're using xl97, then it depends on how the Data|Validation was set. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Change (from Debra Dalgleish's site) ...