Distribution List members gets a message more then once

Hi,
I created a Distribution List group that contains some members with an
external EMail Address(regular smtp address)  and some with an Exchange Mail
box.
It Appears that the users with the Exchange EMail Address gets each message
more then once.They get once in an hour the same message again.
Where did I go wrong?
Please help.

Thanks,
Shif Arad

0
shif (3)

HI

I am also getting this problem

We have just changed our Internet Connection, and therefore created a new Routing Connection. Does anyone know if this is related

Thank
Mat

     ----- Shif Arad wrote: ----

     Hi
     I created a Distribution List group that contains some members with a
     external EMail Address(regular smtp address)  and some with an Exchange Mai
     box
     It Appears that the users with the Exchange EMail Address gets each messag
     more then once.They get once in an hour the same message again
     Where did I go wrong
     Please help

     Thanks
     Shif Ara

0
anonymous (74722)

create address list
I want to create an address list that I can print, add too and edit. I also want to be able to pick multiple addresses’s and print labels. Contacts in Outlook supports that. claudia wrote: > I want to create an address list that I can print, add too and edit. I= also=20 > want to be able to pick multiple addresses=E2=80=99s and print labels. = =20 I tried outlook and this doesn’t meet my needs. The address and phone list is for my personal use. I previously used Works Word and created a list I printed to look up my family and friends phone numbers and addresse...

Dynamic Lists
It should be possible for the user to specify whether a list is dynamic or static, so that they don't need to recreate the list prior to using it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrow...

Global address list #24
I created a few contact in active directory, and then deleted them. they are still listed in the Global address list. I have created another contact and it is not listed in the Global address list, only in the "all addresses lists >all contacts" how would i clean this up? Hi, try to recreate the GAL with ESM and download the Adress Book via Outlook Send/Receive. In my cases i often had success. best regards Oliver Kieselbach (MCSE) "John" wrote: > I created a few contact in active directory, and then deleted them. they are > still listed in the Global add...

restricting distribution of attachments
In Outlook 2002 (XP), is it possible to send an email message to several people but only send attached files (e.g. .xls) to a selected few? No - send separate messages. K. Georgiadis wrote: > In Outlook 2002 (XP), is it possible to send an email > message to several people but only send attached files > (e.g. .xls) to a selected few? ...

"Messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
I'm running Outlook 02 on Win XP Pro SP2. I think this may have been caused by the DST time zone update utility, but I'm not certain. Here's the situation. If I try to open a calendar item I get the following error: "Can't open this item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." If I try to create a new message or appointment from the quick start toolbar, or clicking a mailto: link on a web page: "The operation failed." If I click the "to" "cc" or "bcc" button while...

Get/Change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR'
Hi all, We upgraded from GP version 9 to version 10 over the past weekend. I have a user who is entering Payables Transactions and she is receiving the following message when she tries to enter a duplicate PO#.... Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR' cannot find the table. Invalid object name 'SY01700' So based on the error, the incorrect message is appearing to the user. Can I rebuild the SY01700 table? Is this really the issue? Any help would be greatly appeciated! Thanks, Lori The SY01700 Table holds the error mess...

getting events from Excel
Hello, How to I send events from Excel to my VB6 application? I am unfamiliar with ActiveX . I think I see it as some sort of server logically sitting between my app and Excel. That is to say, I think that I would raise events in Excel VBA, the server catches them and raises events in my vb6 app. My need for this is that my app installs a toolbar in Excel. When the user selects an action from the toolbar, I need to send to my app the action code and a string of coded information. I would also like to have Bidirectional communication but I dont see how that could be done. I n...

Unable to move messages
Hi, I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. I know its a limitation of OWA. But any workarounds? On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:38:01 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. >I know its a limitation of OWA. > >But any workarounds? Only using another application such as Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) ...

Importing marketing list as campaign responses
Hi there guys and thanks in advance for any light you might shed on this matter. I created a .csv file from an excel sheet and I want to import this into CRM as campaign responses. When I try to do so, and after mapping all fields from the file to correspondent fields in CRM, it just doesn't import anything. It seems like it is going to import, but then, just doesn't do nothing. And of course, nothing shows as campaign responses. If I import the .csv file as leads, it works, so I guess the import file is not corrupted or has any bad data. Anyone knows what the problem might be? ...

Creating and manging Address Lists
Hi ! My platform is as follows: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Outlook 2003 clients My domain is (for example) @mycompany.com. I have 100 users set up in ADUC with their mailbox. I want to create some sort of Distribution lists each with some specific users (let's say 3 differents lists with different users). I want to be able to send mails to these list just by sending an e-mail to mylist1@mycompany.com, and everyone belonging to the list will get a copy of the mail. The Filter trick in the creating process the list is not very convenient (my users are all the same ...

Multiple chioce in drop-down list
Hello, everyone I have to create a field on the form with a drop-down list where user can select more than one value. It seems like standard insruments (creating attribute with picklist type) are not working cause it's not allowed to choose more than one value. If you have ideas about that, please assist -- ---------------------- regards, Ilya Milshtein MBS Master, MBSCP, MCP Softline International www.softline.ru As you noticed, multi-value picklists are not an option in crm 3.0. What you can do is create a new custom entity instead of a picklist. So if your picklist was for "...

Macro warning message
Anyone else had this problem. We installed Excel97 on an NT Server.We then installed Excel2000 over it, and set the macros security setting to low. We re using NetOp to connect to that server, and when we open an Excel workbook with macros, no problems. However, if the screensaver kicks in, and a workbook is opened by a scheduled job, we get a dialog box regarding the macros. If we are connected, we can respond, but as we run 300 Excel queries, and as we won't be connected to the server most of the time, this is a problem. Anyone else experienced it, and know the solution? Bob ...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process
Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side. --=C ####################### Hi Brent, Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same time? -Michael On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote: >> Michael, >> >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it didn't >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1. I've been using th...

registry key gets undeleted after computer taken out of hibernation
I'm trying to better understand the registry and am having some difficulty doing so. HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TypedPaths \url25 I delete that registry key using regedit and when I take my computer out of hibernate it's back. Any ideas as to what's going on? "yawnmoth" <terra1024@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c9cb7b04-f626-4802-a614-26c9391c1e61@h9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > I'm trying to better understand the registry and am having some > difficulty doing so. > > HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Win...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

Get firefox- The fastest web browser in the world!
FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web browser in whole world download now from site: http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ joke-master wrote: > FireFox is a web browser created by Mozilla,it's the fatest web > browser in whole world > download now from site: > http://hot-firefox.blogspot.com/ > If you don't mind it's memory leaks. If you re-boot each day it may not be a problem for you. Al ...

OL 2003 will not send some messages (replies-to)
hi, I'm running OL 2003 SP2 on a laptop running XP. I'll reply to someone and hit the send button, but the message will appear in the outbox, highlighted, not italicized, and simply won't send. Occasionally this would happen with my old machine running W2k and and older version of OL, but I could reopen the message within the outbox and hit the send button, and the message would then appear italicized and ready to send. When I reopen the message in OL 2003 in the outbox, the send button does not appear. Some messages send fine. I think, not sure, that the problem is wi...

How to show debug messages from MFC application on command line?
Hi all, I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on commandline (or better in the Output window in Visual Studio 2005). I tried to call cout << "some text" << endl; but it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. >I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on >commandline (or better in the Output window in Visual Studio 2005). Bob, For the latter, use OutputDebugString. Dave >>I would like to show some text messages from my MFC application on >>commandline (or better in t...

Item Price List Copy Error
Hello - I am using GP 9.0 and have been utilizing the "Copy Price List" option from the price list maintenance window. This has not given me any problems in the past. However, now when I go to copy a price list (I select the item#, select the source item #, and then when I go to process, an error message comes up on the report printout that states: "Item in use or has been edited by another user". We have no idea why this is happening as no one else is editing the item. Please advise as to what we might do to fix this error. Thanks in advance! Are you sure th...

E-mail "Send To" name list
All the names in the pop-up "Send To" address list are alpha by FIRST names, which is dumb, annoying and time consuming. How do I switch the list to alpha by LAST name and make that default??? ...

How to get the planning to the engineers?
Hi, The other day I started as Resource Planner for my company. What I would like to know is what is possible with the Microsoft product line. If I plan using Project Professional 2007, is it possible to write tasks from the project plan in PP2007 to Outlook? Or do I need Project Server 2007 AND Project Web Access? TIA, Abel There's not a great way to integrate with Outlook in the 2007 product, even with PWA. To communicate with resources, most people use PDF's, built in reports, the Copy Picture to Office Wizard, or read only MPP files. There's also an op...

How Do I add users to the Global Adress List in Exch2003??
I installed the Exhange SP1 to fix the problem that relates specifically to Event ID 8331. This did not fix the problem. Some users are not showing up in the Global Address List. How do I add them back? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jeff ...

Why do I keep getting logged out?
I downloaded IE8 in the last few months. Also, my ISP, Charter.net, has also undergone an upgrade. I keep getting looged off of my ISP. Whenever I search, or go to a new web page, and broswe back or even if I open a new window and close it, many times I have been automatically logged off. I spoke at length with Charter about this and they said it is my ISP setup causing it. Any ideas? Thanks. dpcoltsfan wrote: > I downloaded IE8 in the last few months. Also, my ISP, Charter.net, has also > undergone an upgrade. I keep getting looged off of my ISP. Whenever I > se...

Sys table Query to Obtain List of Queries used in Reports
Is it possible to query the Access 2007 Sys tables to obtain a list of which queries are used in which reports? Thanks, Brad If you've named your queries according to their functionality it is easy. To get a list of queries from the system table use: SELECT Name, DateCreate, DateUpdate FROM MSysObjects WHERE (((MSysObjects.Name) Not Like "MSys*") AND ((MSysObjects.Type)=5)); The quewry has no idea where it will be used so there isn't any way for it to give you that information. The recordsource is in code or it's name is stored with the form or repo...