Disclaimer Notice

In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a Disclaimer
Message be set as a part of organization policy.

We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be
added to the email automatically.

We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer as
a part of there signature.
0
Vicky (87)

You need a 3rd party product for this.

--
Alexander Zammit
WinDeveloper Software

"Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a
> Disclaimer
> Message be set as a part of organization policy.
>
> We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be
> added to the email automatically.
>
> We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer
> as
> a part of there signature.

0
Alexander
4/7/2007 2:48:21 PM
There is also the Microsoft Event Sink that can achieve this though mixed
views on this from people it seems.

Third party options like GFI Mail Essentials among others will do it.
Also do you have any AV already? Stuff like Mcafee GroupShield let you add
one.

"Alexander Zammit [MVP]" <alex@respond_to_group> wrote in message
> You need a 3rd party product for this.
>
> --
> Alexander Zammit
> WinDeveloper Software
> IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power
> http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/
>

> "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a
>> Disclaimer
>> Message be set as a part of organization policy.
>>
>> We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be
>> added to the email automatically.
>>
>> We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer
>> as
>> a part of there signature.

0
Idris1 (7)
4/7/2007 3:58:40 PM
Try this article

http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Disclaimer-Fun.html

"Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a
> Disclaimer
> Message be set as a part of organization policy.
>
> We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be
> added to the email automatically.
>
> We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer
> as
> a part of there signature.

0
exchange.mvp (559)
4/8/2007 5:25:32 AM
In practice many find that script not to work well enough with emails not
being stamped by the disclaimer.

--

"Idris" <Idris@idiinside.com> wrote in message
> There is also the Microsoft Event Sink that can achieve this though mixed
> views on this from people it seems.
>
> Third party options like GFI Mail Essentials among others will do it.
> Also do you have any AV already? Stuff like Mcafee GroupShield let you add
> one.
>

> "Alexander Zammit [MVP]" <alex@respond_to_group> wrote in message
>> You need a 3rd party product for this.
>>
>> --
>> Alexander Zammit
>> WinDeveloper Software
>> IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power
>> http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/
>>

>> "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a
>>> Disclaimer
>>> Message be set as a part of organization policy.
>>>
>>> We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice
>>> be
>>> added to the email automatically.
>>>
>>> We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer
>>> as
>>> a part of there signature.

0
Alexander

Add a disclaimer #2
Hi: How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization using exchange 2003. I tried this but it didn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global ... any idea?? Thanks, Hugo "it didn't work" Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink? Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you? www.exclaimer.com www.policypatrol.com "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message news:%23dlG$D9UGHA.2444@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can i add a discla...

disclaimer
I recently migrated from 5.5 to 2000. I lost all my outgoing disclaimer messages ...how do you create it in 2000....where? thanks!! Best "free" solution is to download GFI Mail Essentials which allows you to keep using their disclaimer feature after the trial period expires. www.patrickrouse.com/exchange.htm#disclaimers Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server www.patrickrouse.com Our current Microsoft solution requires another server. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send ...

Disclaimer editing
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add color and spacing (other than indenting) to the disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5. XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll ID: 258206 You might try to put the regkey in as an html format and see if it goes out - then the client should handle the rest. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script ...

Displaying a disclaimer in all outgoing mail messages
Is there a simple way of attaching a <Text Body> Disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP mail messages with Exchange 200 I have seen a detailed Visual Basic set of instructions, which explain how it is possible to attach text to mail messages. Then right at the bottom of the article it says "Does not work with MAPI Clients eg Outlook" In a MS enviroment what other client would you be running! Other articles refer to adding another server to adjust the message format. This seems overly complicated. The final solution is to add it as a compulsory digital signature to the Outlook clients....

outlook disclaimer
our office email hosting company cannot provide add disclaimer message services for all send out mail . But now we need setup. I want to know any suggestion or solution for setup disclaimer for every user outlook. I have tried go to each user computer apply the disclaimer , but not good... please advice. Thanks if you can't do it on the exchange you need to do it as a signature. You can use a logon script to place the disclaimer signature in the signature folder. But you may need to have the users select the signature file. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http...

Add Disclaimer?
Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ -- J.B. A+, MCP, MCSE In news:%23LCNaZfSHHA.1228@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, jb <jb@nooakknoll.org> typed: > Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email > without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327 OK - so no way to do this "natively" using Outlook without creating SMTP connectors and the like.....thanks "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lan...

disclaimer message
Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in >exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases. Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it. I second Mark's comments. I can personally recommend Exclaimer also. Sergio "Mark Arnold [MVP]" ...

outgoing disclaimer
how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003? http://www.exclaimer.com/ is probably one of the better ways. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:716E8413-DCCE-4FD4-ABE0-D2A6A9573585@microsoft.com... > how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on exchange 2003? www.exclaimer.com "Onsi" <Onsi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:716E8413-DCCE-4FD4-ABE0-D2A6A9573585@microsoft.com... > how to add a disclaimer to outgoing email on e...

Disclaimer with attachments
Dear, I want to change the disclaimer alert on my outlook when I'm using: file --> right click --> Send to --> Mail Recipient.. --------------------------------- The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: scsadmn Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled. --------------------------------------------------- Thanks in advance, Nelson you can't change it but you ...

Got the final notice today
My issue of Money 2008 Deluxe gave it's final notice today that it will no longer perform online updates. This leaves the product virtually useless to me. I may tinker with the Python thingy that 'the finance buff' put together. That looks like an interesting project. But as far as my primary financial program goes, it's Moneydance. I've been using Moneydance side by side for the last 8 or 9 months and I've come to really like it. It does everything MS Money does and does some things better. Anyone interested in trying Moneydance, can download a trial v...

Editing the Registry for a Disclaimer
In Exchange 2003, is there a way you can edit the registry to add a Disclaimer to the bottom of every email that gets sent out externally or internally?? If so, is there a link that gives you instructions on how to do it?? Thanks, Greg There's always this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317327 Or 3rd party solutions: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "gkrasnoff" <gkras19@aol.com> wrote in message news:C7983B6C-D443-44D6-8A58-1C1033917241@micros...

Separate Disclaimer
Due to a new law, our tax department has to have a specific disclaimer on their outgoing emails. We currently have a disclaimer that goes on all outgoing mail, this would be an additional disclaimer to that. Short of having the users change their Outlook signature to reflect the new disclaimer, is there a way to set up just one group of users to have a specific disclaimer message than the rest of the firm? We're using Exchange 2000 SP3 and Windows 2000 Server SP4. Thanks in advance for your help. Doreen On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:48:49 -0400, "Doreen" <doreen@doreenis...

Disclaimer #7
Sir, In our Organisationn we are using Exchange 2003 and We have published Exchange2003 in ISA 2004. Mail Receive via ISA 2000. In Exchange 2003, we have add Disclaimer using Visual Basic coding given by Microsoft. Added Disclaimer is not working. I hereby mentioned the link http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-s;317327&Product=exch2003 How to solve this issue? How to Add the Disclaimer Thanks and Regards Sathish Kumar On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:39:03 -0700, sathish kumar nair <sathishkumarnair@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Sir, > >In our Organisati...

Customise Disclaimer
Hello, Is it possible to add the recipients name in a disclaimer when utilising an event sink script. I currently running 2000 server/2000 exchange and recently add a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP traffic. Below is part of the disclaimer and I’m looking to add the intended recipients name within the square brackets. Can the script be manipulated to pull the recipients name from the header and add it in the desired location? Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of [recipient’s name]. If you are not the intended re...

Noticeable delay in sending email message
Why is there a ntocieable delay, 30-60 seconds, from when I click the send button to when my either new, reply to, or forward message is actually sent? The messages can or cannot have attachments and can be short, 100-150 words, to long. My account is a hotmail account. Is it such the email server that is hosting me or is there a settiing I can change? I am using Norton Internet Security online and have turned OFF the setting to scan all outgoing email. Dan Why not set up a second email account, the one you have through your = ISP? That way you can compare the two accounts, an...

How to add disclaimer
I need to know how to add an e-mail disclaimer to all mail accounts for out going mail for every user. We have exchange 2003 enterprise server but I'm having trouble locating where to put the disclaimer. Thanks for any help you can give on this. 123456789qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm "pain112" <pain112@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2952C4AD-8096-4700-8E01-050F0972C39E@microsoft.com... > I need to know how to add an e-mail disclaimer to all mail accounts for out > going mail for every user. > We have exchange 2003 enterprise server but I'm ha...

Company Signatures/Disclaimers
Hi all My boss has asked me to look into the requirement for signatures/company details in corporate email. Can anyone point me to links on UK requirements for this please? The emails we receive do not seem to follow any particular format. Some have no sign off whatsoever, some have the senders life story and entire company history! TIA Phil On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:41:48 -0000, "TheScullster" <phil@dropthespam.com> wrote: >Hi all > >My boss has asked me to look into the requirement for signatures/company >details in corporate email. >Can anyone point me ...

out going disclaimer
I was trying to add a disclaimer using the microsoft VB script but when I tried register the DLL using the cscript smtpreg.vbs /add 1 OnArrival SMTPDisclaimer SMTPEventSink.Disclaimer "mail from=*@your-domain-here.com" it doesn't find that command. I installed the new SDK and there is no folder as the one below. At a command prompt, locate the \Exchange SDK\SDK\Support\CDO\Scripts folder. Does anyone know if I am missing something or where I can download an older version of SDK. Thanks .. Go there http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/smtpe...

Email Disclaimers
What is the easiest way to add a disclaimer to the bottom of every email sent out of the system? Can we do this directly in Exchange 2003 or do we need to purchase a third party add on? Even with E2K3, third party or you can write your own event sinks. Ease is relative...a developer might see it as an easy challenge. Good luck. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. "Dave Francis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F44ED4F6-6...

How do I put in Footnote "disclaimer"
I have 80 workstations using XP and outlook 2000 for email I want to add a disclaimer to each out going email - "If you have received this message in error" type of note. I know how to add it through the signature but the user can change or delete this, any way I prevent the user from modifying the note? If you are using an exchange server, then see this page for suggestions: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual accou...

Mail disclaimer
I am looking for help on adding a mail disclaimer to all outbound messages. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am running a 5.5 server in a 2000 domain on NT4 I think this is what you are looking for Alex. 262097 XIMS: Internet Mail Service Extension Message Text Append and Prepend http://kb/article.asp?id=Q262097 Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Alex" <anonymous@discu...

Disclaimer Notice
In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a Disclaimer Message be set as a part of organization policy. We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be added to the email automatically. We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer as a part of there signature. You need a 3rd party product for this. -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

E Mail Disclaimer / Footer
Hi, has anyone here used the M/Soft VB script to provide e mail disclaimers / footers, without having to buy 3rd party software. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=317680 if so how did it go? was it easy to configure etc etc? Regards We looked at that and read a few reports saying to be very careful with it! Unforntunately i don't have the links with me at the moment. I'll be watching this thread to see what others say. We liked the idea. Michael. "Fred" <fred@blah.com> wrote in message news:uGn$2dwZHHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, >...

Legal Disclaimer
How do I setup the Legal disclaimer in Exchange 5.5 "Kishorer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06aa01c3be51$7adf2a60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I setup the Legal disclaimer in Exchange 5.5 You can try this, which is free: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=2 Or, you can buy something like www.policypatrol.com Lee. -- ___________________________________ Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP: www.leederbyshire.com email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m ___________________________________ ...

Disclaimer #14
Hi, I have an environment of Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition with 1 front end and 1 back end (in cluster mode Active/Pasive) I find this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/en-us (How to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual Basic script) to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP e-mail messages. I try with this but it doesn't work. Somebody knows what could be happening? -- Rosita Andrade On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:22:02 -0700, Rosita Andrade <RositaAndrade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an environment of Exchange Server 20...