disclaimer message

Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in
exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it?
0
gmckinley (9)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley
<gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in
>exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it?

There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases.
Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it.

0
mark7219 (5666)
3/7/2007 6:39:11 PM
I second Mark's comments.

I can personally recommend Exclaimer also.

Sergio

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley
> <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in
>>exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it?
>
> There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases.
> Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it.

Hi,
I agree with the others that ideally you need software to add disclaimers
but I would have a look at QS Disclaimer from Pa-Software.
http://www.pa-software.com/products/overview.php?prod=49742CC0

Its easy and simple and all it does is disclaimers - and cheaper too!

Wayne.

"gmckinley" <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in
> exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it?

0
Wayne

Error message: " no more new fonts may be applied to this workbook
I am getting the above message while creating a large number of charts in a workbook. What does it mean? If I "OK" through them I am allowed to complete my task. Hi see: "No more new fonts may be added" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mike Bowman wrote: > I am getting the above message while creating a large number of > charts in a workbook. What does it mean? If I "OK" through them I > am allowed to complete my task. ...

Creating new message, signature font is red?
When I create a new message my signature is red. When I go to edit under tools/options/mail format/signatures - it is black. Why? Even though when you're in the settings the preview is black, I would go through the process again to make sure it is indeed set to black: Tools > Options > Mail Format > Signatures > Edit > Font > Color... and set the color again. If that doesn't do it, make sure you didn't accidentally click the font color to red at your new message beFORE you inserted your signature--if you accidentally clicked the box while in the ne...

Unsent messages
Recently made the switch to my own exchange server for my company, exchange 2003 over win2k3 server. I'm getting a few unsent messages for some of my users with a 5.1.7 error code. I looked it up, and all these users have the same attributes set as everyone else. Is there any other reason a message would get this error: "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mailserver.domain.net #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <someone@faithefc.com>... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [65.200.190.93]>" Hi Nate...

Database Not Found Error Message
Hello, I've installed RMS on Server 2003 running MYSQL. I have another machine running XPPro and want to use that one as the POS front end computer with the HP server as the database/file server. I've installed RMS on both machines although the machines are networked and can see each other when I attempt to launch POS on XP Pro machine, it tells me could not connect to the database. I've made sure the SQL server client utility has the same enabled protocols of TCP/IP and Named Pipes. This is the same config on the 2003 Server. I can launch the Store Operations Administr...

Print is grayed out
For some unknown reason, when I attempt to print some opened Inbox messages. i.e., File - the Print drop down menu selection is grayed out and printing is impossible. Anyone have an idea what causes this and how can it be resolved? TIA, Mary So you are saying that for most messages you can print? Go to Tools, Options, Security and make sure that OE is set to the Restricted Zone. That will prevent OE from running scripts or ActiveX. One of those might be running in the problem messages and preventing the printing. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us &qu...

Error message when using rules wizard in Outlook 2000
I have looked around for a while but can't find an answer to this question. We've set up a mailbox to handle email requests, individuals within the organisation will monitor these mailboxes but I'd like to set an auto-reply email up to be sent to everyone who sends an email. When using the rules wizard, I choose Apply this rule after the message arrives Sent only to me Have server reply using a specific message And when I enter the details of the message, and try to save and close, I am told "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation" I have...

Add a disclaimer #2
Hi: How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization using exchange 2003. I tried this but it didn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global ... any idea?? Thanks, Hugo "it didn't work" Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink? Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you? www.exclaimer.com www.policypatrol.com "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message news:%23dlG$D9UGHA.2444@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can i add a discla...

Recievind duplicates messages in Inbox
Hi I'm using outlook 2000 w SPK3 installed. I do see duplicated messages in my inbox every time i receive any messages. How can I fix this problem? Thanks. Sort of related ... I am using OL2003, I run WinXP, I have all the whizbang bits etc, but this error, if it;s an error is befuddling me. I am NOT using a POP3 account, only http mail. Occassionally (which makes it more diff to track down) when I send an email, the system appears to work as it was programmed to, yaaay! ... but ... sometiems I find that not only does the person I send to get my email, but I do to. I have c...

Exporting all messages
Hi! I have Windows 2000 Prof. and want to change to Win 2003 Server. I have already exported all accounts and newsgroups from Outlook Express 6 to a file. The problem is that I can't export all messages. Can you tell me if it's possible to export all messages from all folders to a file and then to import all folders with messages from this file into another outlook under my new operating system? I have dozens of important messages in my Outlook Express folders and I can lost it. If the export is not possible which files do I need to copy and replace in new version to have all the mess...

Messages remain in outbox of Outlook 2003
I can't seem to be able to send emails from Outlook 2003. I could before but all of a sudden, it stopped sending emails. I also noticed that the font of emails in the outbox doesn't change to italics. I know that it used to. I tried sending emails using Outlook Express on the same computer but didn't have any problems. Any ideas? Thanks for any help. Any addins or 3rd party tools installed that use, sync, protect outlook data? (Sounds like something is interrogating the message when you click send and then canceling it.) "KLOH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Incoming messages
Windows Live is my default account. I added 2 other email accounts. When I get messages in account #2, they appear in the inbox for account #2 and also in the default windows live inbox. I don't want this. I just want to see the message in the inbox of the address it was sent to. How do I make this happen? -- tt5818 in Edmonton This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CB190A.1B467200 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Windows Live ??=20 Windows Live =3D Hotmail account(...

how to NOT get a notification message for an arriving spam email?
Hi, I use the rule wizard to set up some rules to direct spam emails to my "spam" folder. I also turn on the option "Display a notification message when new mail arrives". The thing is, I don't want to get a notification for arriving emails that will be directed to the spam folder. Would it be possible? It's quite annoying to get so many junk notifications. Please help. Thanks. Tony What you're looking for is not possible. Sorry, it's all or nothing. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I use the rule wizard to set up some rules to...

disclaimer
I recently migrated from 5.5 to 2000. I lost all my outgoing disclaimer messages ...how do you create it in 2000....where? thanks!! Best "free" solution is to download GFI Mail Essentials which allows you to keep using their disclaimer feature after the trial period expires. www.patrickrouse.com/exchange.htm#disclaimers Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server www.patrickrouse.com Our current Microsoft solution requires another server. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send ...

What does the #Name? message mean?
I have a report in which I have a text box which reads: ="As part of your GALEX GI Cycle " & [Cycle] & " Program " & [NUM] & ", data was recently delivered to the Multimission Archive at Space Telescope (MAST). GI data is proprietary for 6 months from this notification." I had this exact same construct in a 2003 report, but not I get this error all the time. The query which is the record source looks fine to me and the fields are the ones in the record source. Make sure that your don't have a control on the report named ...

Bypass error message to debug
This macro will search Column B3:B of sheet ‘Statement’ for text ‘Agent’. When found it copies that row of Columns O:AG and pastes the data into sheet ‘Examine’ range O1:AG1. Sometimes the text ‘Agent’ is not in Column B, when that happens I get an error message to debug the macro. Do you know what I can do to this macro so that I won’t get a message to debug even when the text ‘Agent’ cannot be found in Column B? Sub FindPaste() Dim FilterRng As Range Dim CopyRng As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Sheets("Statement") Set FilterRng = .Range(...

User cannot see Check Name icon on new message form
Users cannot see Check Name icon on the create a new message form. OWA running on Exchange 5.5. Does anyone know how to activate this. ...

deleting messages in the newsgroups
Is there a simple way, like OE did, that will allow you to clean out (delete) old messages besides selecting them all and deleting? How did you do it with OE? WKMail works the same. To delete all: Highlight one and Ctrl + A will highlight them all. - Delete. To delete a section: Highlight the first one you want to delete. Scroll down to the last one and click on it while holding the Shift key down. - Delete. To delete multiple messages that are interspersed: Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on each message to highlight. - Delete. -- Bruce Hagen ...

Disclaimer editing
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add color and spacing (other than indenting) to the disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5. XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll ID: 258206 You might try to put the regkey in as an html format and see if it goes out - then the client should handle the rest. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script ...

Welcome message #2
Hi ExchangErs, I would know how set up a welcome message for each new accounts created in my active directory like microsoft one when you set up outlook first time with a pop account. I would do the same with an exchange server. Mail are created when we create the AD account automatically and the first time the guy open is mailbox i must see this mail. Possible ? How ? Regards. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:59:48 +0100, Gum Man <"Gum Man"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi ExchangErs, > >I would know how set up a welcome message for each new accounts created >i...

Error Message ?
I get an error message every now and then. All the message says is "fAIL", spelled like that. There is no number and there is no pattern to when it appears although it seems to be a little bit after my printer has been used although not right after. Maybe a minute or so after. I checked my event viewer and it doesn't appear there. I guess my first step is to find out what is causing it. Any suggestions? I am using windows xp, avast free anti virus and comodo firewall. Do a scan with MalwaяeBytes and SUPERAntiSpywaяe. (Free Home edition) <http://www.mal...

html messages #2
Hello, How do I compose html messages with graphics etc? Do I do it in Front Page and then open?? Where to I do the html code?? Thanks for any advice.. Mike Continued.. What I would like to do is setup an html template email...how do I open it in MS Outlook? I want to design it in front page...Is it best to have links to graphics on a server? etc... thx Mike >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >How do I compose html messages with graphics etc? Do I >do it in Front Page and then open?? Where to I do the >html code?? >Thanks for any advice.. >Mike >. &...

Problem downloading old messages left on server
I have been having an intermittent problem where entourage downloads all the messages left on my Internet service provider's server, even though they have already been downloaded. I have a pop account. It only happens once every month or so. The service is a small private company called Hawaii Broadband. It is only happening with the Hawaii Broadband account. (I have two other email accounts). But the folks at Hawaii Broadband have no idea why this might happen and have no suggestions. I am using Entourage 2004, but my partner is using Entourage 2008 and he is having the same ...

Default message class in public folders
Hello, Is there any way to change behaviour of Exchange 2003 when sending messages to e-mail enabled public folders from MAPI clients? Basicaly, i want all messages sent from MAPI clients appear as IPM.Post instead of IPM.Note. It is working fine when mail is comming from non-MAPI clients (SMTP). I know that there are some scripts that can convert message class, but i don't want to use them. Thanks. ...

OL2003: Message List shows Message Size rather than Subject
In Outlook 2003, in one folder located in a personal folder, the message list shows the size of the message (eg. 13 KB, 4 KB, etc.) rather than the subject line. How do I change this so that the subject line is displayed rather than the message size? Only one folder within my Personal Folder displays this way. Please advise. Thanks, David David Lipetz <dlipetz@hotmail.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2003, in one folder located in a personal folder, the > message list shows the size of the message (eg. 13 KB, 4 KB, etc.) > rather than the subject line. > > How do I cha...

outlook disclaimer
our office email hosting company cannot provide add disclaimer message services for all send out mail . But now we need setup. I want to know any suggestion or solution for setup disclaimer for every user outlook. I have tried go to each user computer apply the disclaimer , but not good... please advice. Thanks if you can't do it on the exchange you need to do it as a signature. You can use a logon script to place the disclaimer signature in the signature folder. But you may need to have the users select the signature file. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http...