Disclaimer editing

Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add
color and spacing (other than indenting) to the
disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in
NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5.
0
anonymous (74722)

XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll
ID: 258206

You might try to put the regkey in as an html format and see if it goes
out - then the client should handle the rest.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"spike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add
> color and spacing (other than indenting) to the
> disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in
> NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5.

0
dtown (976)

How to edit the size and make it bold of the Option Button text?
I can't find any option to set the size and protertises of the Option Button text. Any one can help me? Thanks very much! Cammie, If you embed a Option button from the Control Toolbox (as opposed to forms), you can go to the properties, Font and edit the size there. If you embed an Option button from the Forms toolbar, I believe you have to modify the Font size programatically. http://HelpExcel.com "Cammie" wrote: > I can't find any option to set the size and protertises of the Option Button > text. Any one can help me? Thanks very much! ...

Add a disclaimer #2
Hi: How can i add a disclaimer to every outgoing emails of my organization using exchange 2003. I tried this but it didn't work: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;317327&spid=1760&sid=global ... any idea?? Thanks, Hugo "it didn't work" Did you want to troubleshoot your efforts with the event sink? Or hear about third party apps that have done the work for you? www.exclaimer.com www.policypatrol.com "Hugo" <hmt@imaginew.pt> wrote in message news:%23dlG$D9UGHA.2444@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can i add a discla...

To enable Redo edit button from vc++
Hello All, I am using excel as my front end and vc++ as my back end. I enabled undo edit button in tool bar and also in edit menu using OnUndo() function. But now i want to enable the redo button in tool bar and also in edit menu. i found OnRepeat() to repeat the user last action. If i use this OnRepeat() function redo button will not be enabled. Can any one help me out to solve this problem. Thanks, Anandi ...

prevent editing in unbound combo box
Hello all I have an unbound combo box I want to set the capability of a combo box to select an option from the drop-down list. Not to edit anything In my case nothing is bounded How can i prevent entering information in the combo box text box If it bounded combo box LimitToList is working file. Many Thanks For the Replies SA ...

How do I edit header of resume template from project gallery?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am using one of the templates offered in the Project Gallery for Resume - the top part seems to be in "ghost" format, not allowing me to edit it. also, how do i change the color of the horizontal lines (it's default color is red)? thanks, jason You can access Headers & Footers by double-clicking them or go to View> Header & Footer. The "line" is actually a Paragraph Border. While in the paragraph go to Format> Borders & Shading - Borders tab to make changes or remove it. H...

disclaimer
I recently migrated from 5.5 to 2000. I lost all my outgoing disclaimer messages ...how do you create it in 2000....where? thanks!! Best "free" solution is to download GFI Mail Essentials which allows you to keep using their disclaimer feature after the trial period expires. www.patrickrouse.com/exchange.htm#disclaimers Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server www.patrickrouse.com Our current Microsoft solution requires another server. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send ...

Disclaimer editing
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to edit and add color and spacing (other than indenting) to the disclaimers that can be adding using registry entries in NT 4.0 for Exchange 5.5. XFOR: Installing Internet Mail Service Extension Imsext.dll ID: 258206 You might try to put the regkey in as an html format and see if it goes out - then the client should handle the rest. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script ...

Publisher protection from editing
I have created a newsletter in Publisher that I want to email to clients. How do I protect it so that others cannot make changes to it? Kip Kolson wrote: > I have created a newsletter in Publisher that I want to > email to clients. How do I protect it so that others > cannot make changes to it? ============================== Since most clients probably won't have Publisher and cannot open your .pub file... try creating a .pdf file: Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your...

Keystroke for edit
Is there a keystroke that starts editing at the beginning of the text in a cell? I have alot of cells with text starting with 4 blank spaces and I am trying to create a macro to delete them. Thank You! EZ Have you tried the =Trim function? It will remove all leading spaces >-----Original Message----- >Is there a keystroke that starts editing at the beginning >of the text in a cell? I have alot of cells with text >starting with 4 blank spaces and I am trying to create a >macro to delete them. > >Thank You! > >EZ >. > I think you are looking for the ...

How do I edit a border in Border Art?
Hello Everyone! I have just selected a border Art, but only want the border to appear at the top and bottom part of the picture, not the left and right sides. Is there a way to edit Border Art to accomplish this? If so, how? Also, I selected a border from Autoshape to appear at the top of my document. (I clicked on the rectangle on Objects, the selected a border from Border Art.) However, I just want a line border, not an entire page border. Is there any other way to accomplish this besides shrinking the size of the rectangle? I've looked throughout the Help pages of Microsoft Pub...

allow users to edit ranges
I have a few cells in a range say Range 1 in a worksheet of a workbook which I want to be modifiable only by a few users say Managers. For this, I locked these cells through format cells protection property. And then implemented 'Allow users to edit ranges' for Range 1. It works fine: it asks for a password when one is trying to modify any of these cells in Range1. But the problem is that while protecting my sheet, I had to allow all users from selecting locked cells otherwise Managers cant even select cells in Range1. And due to this, all users of this sheet can select even l...

Displaying a disclaimer in all outgoing mail messages
Is there a simple way of attaching a <Text Body> Disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP mail messages with Exchange 200 I have seen a detailed Visual Basic set of instructions, which explain how it is possible to attach text to mail messages. Then right at the bottom of the article it says "Does not work with MAPI Clients eg Outlook" In a MS enviroment what other client would you be running! Other articles refer to adding another server to adjust the message format. This seems overly complicated. The final solution is to add it as a compulsory digital signature to the Outlook clients....

help editing a combo box
i use excel 2000. i created a combo box that has 5 things to choose from. i entered on of the choices wrong. excel will not let me edit it. is it possibl and how do i do it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you mean you want to change the list that appears in the dropdown? If you can find that list, you should be able to edit it. Is this a combobox on a worksheet? If yes, is it a dropdown from the Forms toolbar? If yes, rightclick on it and choose Format control. then on the Control Tab, look for the Input Range If it's a combobox from the...

edit and send same emai to different pariesl
I know how to create a simple message using stationay, but I don't know how to edit (name) and send at a later date, to different party. Cann you help me? Thank you ...

outlook disclaimer
our office email hosting company cannot provide add disclaimer message services for all send out mail . But now we need setup. I want to know any suggestion or solution for setup disclaimer for every user outlook. I have tried go to each user computer apply the disclaimer , but not good... please advice. Thanks if you can't do it on the exchange you need to do it as a signature. You can use a logon script to place the disclaimer signature in the signature folder. But you may need to have the users select the signature file. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http...

editing while in mark-up mode
I've had a document reviewed by a friend, who marked-up her comments for my perusal. It seems the ONLY options are to accept or rejects the comments AS IS. How do I review her comments and edit the document as I wish to change things? Again, I want to be able to accept SOME of her comments, edit others, and do some of my own editing at the same time. This seems impossible, as again, the only options I can find are straight accept/reject of the ENTIRE suggestion. I would need to go through all four pages of the document, by accepting/rejecting eliminate EVERY suggestion, DE...

Add Disclaimer?
Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ -- J.B. A+, MCP, MCSE In news:%23LCNaZfSHHA.1228@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, jb <jb@nooakknoll.org> typed: > Anyone know of a way to add a disclainer to each outgoing email > without using a 3rd party program? Using Exchange 2003............ See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317327 OK - so no way to do this "natively" using Outlook without creating SMTP connectors and the like.....thanks "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lan...

How to edit the htmal email message
Hi, i have to edit the source code of html format email message. How can do that programtically by using vc++6.0 and by using COM Add-ins -- Regards, RamakoteswaraRao Koti ...

disclaimer message
Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:03:39 -0800, gmckinley <gmckinley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there anyway to put a disclaimer message on all outgoing messages in >exchange 2003 or will I have to buy software to do it? There is a way but it doesn't work in a huge number of cases. Best to go to www.exclaimer.co.uk and shell out for it. I second Mark's comments. I can personally recommend Exclaimer also. Sergio "Mark Arnold [MVP]" ...

Upgrade Home and Student Edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a MacBook with Office 2008 Home and Student edition. Works great, except I discovered that I can't use Entourage to sync with my Exchange 2007 server at work. If I bought Office 2008 for Mac, Standard Edition, Upgrade Version, would this do the trick? I certaintly don't want to have to buy the full Office suite! Finally, would the upgrade version install on top of the Home and Student edition I have now? Thanks On 6/10/09 2:57 AM, in article 59b7643c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AlanH@officeformac.co...

Help with editing a UDF
I apologize (in advance) for posting the entire UDF but I thought it prudent to include all code. I need help changing only one line of the UDF (PJCHARGD_bill_batch_id). I need to change it to look up a value in another table and then change the result set (When Y then '' (blank) else leave it as 'N'). Here is the line I need changed: Current line reads: ,''N'' as PJCHARGD_bill_batch_id Proposed line would be ,Case when (Select (User5) from dbo.xtranslbr x where x.LOPER = t.LOPER) = ''Y'' then '''' else &...

editing the music itself
I have a senior recital that my niece perofromed and I'd like to edit out the applause - does anyone know how this can be done on Windows Media Player? WMP isnt going to help in that area...For editing in that area you'd need sofisticated software & hardware.Otherwise,it can be done to some extent. If you have the recording on a cassette player,or similiar,take the audio out jacks & end with a 1/8 combination tee (brings both lines to a 1/8 inch single male plug),use this line to connect to youre "audio-in" port.Then to edit, download WM encoder 9 se...

returning edited spreadsheet attachment
When new data is entered into a spreadsheet, saved, closed, then Reply function used to return to emailer, data is lost. Have found some ways to deal with this, but still looking for the best way to include both the completed spreadsheet with the original text on the email. ...

"Bulk Edit not Supported"?
I'm getting this error message after I select a group of Accounts and click Actions/Edit. I'm on the MS supplied 3.0 VPC trying to configure a demo, and I'm logged in with a System Admin role, which has Bulk edit in the role. Anyone seen this before or have any ideas? -- Thanx Glen geez , just answered my own question (thanx to David in another post, actually). those MS guys put this script in account page (this is just a part of it); var CRMFORMTYPE_BULKEDIT = 6; if (crmForm.FormType == 5) { return; } else if (crmForm.FormType == 6) { alert("Bulk Edit is not ...

re-installing Office 2004 for Mac Student and Teacher Edition
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I recently wiped my iMac and then did a clean reinstall of everything. I'm now running OS 10.5.6 All other software is running properly but not Office. After I loaded Office 2004 for Mac Student and Teacher Edition I found I can't enter any User Information in the setup assistant-- not my name, not the product key. What gives? ...