Disappearing M driive

I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
Am I looking at a reload???

Exchange 5.5 doesn't have IFS capabilities so there is no M:\ drive.

Sounds like you may have Citrix installed?

If this is actually E2K, then check to make sure that the Information store
service is started and/or the databases are mounted.

--
Cheers,

Steve Antonio
Microsoft Exchange Support

Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Tplangenstein" <tplangenstein@facettech.com> wrote in message
> I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
> caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
> Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
> the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
> Am I looking at a reload???

0
steveant (150)

Watch this important update that comes from the M$
--rpfbcupp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wyerichbjzvtqf"; type="multipart/alternative" --wyerichbjzvtqf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="kikgmcinvjbsjyvi" --kikgmcinvjbsjyvi Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

Signature logo disappears on reply
I'm finding that with multiple versions of Outlook, a logo used in the signature disappears when included on a reply/forward. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks ...

Folders Are Disappearing !
I have several (Outlook 2007) folders and various rules directing certain emails to certain folders. But some of those folders magically disappear and my rules become useless because everything goes into one folder (inbox). Anyone know why this happens, and what to do about it ? The rules would not work if the folders are not there to move the files (emails) into them, so that part is understable. We just need to address why the folders are disappearing and how to prevent it. I need some clarification on where these folders are located. Are they sub-folders of Personal Folder. I hav...

Contacts Disappearing.
Everytime one of our employees enter a new contact or update a current contact. Some of them disappears or the update does not take place. Thanks I'd first copy them all to a pst so you don't lose anymore. Import them into a test mailbox and see if it has the same issue. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "...

not sure if I'm using the correct formula for the result I want
I'm trying to calculate a 'low net' score. A persons 'actual score' minus 'their handicap' = 'low net' score. I have this worksheet setup like this; A4:A23 = list of names Columns B-U have the weekly calculated low net scores B4:U23 = the calculated 'low net' scores using this formula =SUM(Scorecard!B4-Scorecard!Y4); (this is for player one) Scorecard!B4 is player one's first week 'actual score', Scorecard!Y4 is player one's calculated 'handicap'. In Row B25:U25 I have this formula {=MIN(IF(B$4:B$23>0,B$4:B$23))}, to p...

updater in system tray disappears
Windows XP SP3, IE7 When the icon for windows tray appears telling me I have updates, I click on it, chose custom, and chose the updates I wish to install. It starts downloading the updates, and the icon disappears, but never comes back to let me install the updates. -- Even if I reboot. So if I go into IE and choose Windows Update tool, I select the updates I want. After these have downloaded again, all of a sudden the icon appears again in the system tray, like, oh -- I forgot -- you can install these updates now. At this time I usually just let IE7 install the updat...

CRMbar in Outlook disappears
Hello, On the notebooks of our employees I've installed the Desktop CRM Client. On some of these notebooks after a while, the CRM bar in Outlook disappears. Menu > View > Toolbars > Microsoft CRM is checked, and the only solution that worked for me untill now is to do a Repair from the Client install CD. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Because more and more people are having this problem. Regards, Dirk ...

Mails disappearing.
I tried to move a mail to a folder using "Right Click > Move to folder > OK" without selecting any folders. The default selection was "Personal Folder". Noted that this mail had moved from the inbox. But no idea where the mail has gone. Please help to find those mails. Best Regards Same. Then they are probably in the Outlook Today folder. See here how you can retrieve them; www.howto-outlook.com/faq/mailoutlooktoday.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slip...

Disappearing Menu Items
I added News to the Go menu of Outlook 2003 as described in the help files. This worked fine for a few days but then it disappeared from the menu list. Even worse it isn't in the Customise options any more so I can't add it again. Now I can only access News groups by starting Outlook Express directly. Anyone know how to add it to the menu items again please? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch...

Disappearing M driive
I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up. Tried rebooting and still, no m drive. Have cleaned up the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space. Am I looking at a reload??? Exchange 5.5 doesn't have IFS capabilities so there is no M:\ drive. Sounds like you may have Citrix installed? If this is actually E2K, then check to make sure that the Information store service is started and/or the databases are mounted. -- Cheers, Steve Antonio Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS&...

Contacts Keep Disappearing
For some reason my contacts keep dissappering each time I close Live Mail. I open it back up and the contacts are gone. It was working fine when I first started using it a week ago. Each time I have to import them in from Outlook Express. What gives and is anyone else experiencing this issue? Are you using a Live ID to sign on to Windows Live when using WLM ? If so, try importing them via the web UI at contacts.live.com(click Manage, then import) Thereafter use that Live ID to sign on to Windows Live when using WLM. If not using a Live ID, you may have encountered a problem ...

Taste the important package from the M$ Corp.
--lgikadlkmsjggjg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ipxckpijt"; type="multipart/alternative" --ipxckpijt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gmepdaseqvot" --gmepdaseqvot Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to contin...

News disappears
I added News to the "GO" button in Outlook 2003 and logged into the news service. The next time I used Outlook, News was not on the "GO" button and it had also disappeared from the list of add-ons. Where did it go? Can I get it back? Thanks, Turner To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. You ma...

Exchange 2000 M drive
Hi I have exchange 2000. I have problem with the mailbox store and the public store I cannot mount them with error c1041724. I can see that I dont have the M drive, I checked the registry and it says DriveLetter M. I cannot see the M drive in my computer. Any idea? Than'x Shay Don't worry about the M drive. Pretend it doesn't exist. Concentrate on why your stores won't mount. Once the IS is running and your stores are mounted, the M drive will be there. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=294318 Says you are out of disk space. "S" <s@s.com> wrote i...

Why Do 2 Rows Disappear from my DataGridView?
I'm going around circles with this one. In the following code, > clicking the Yes button makes 2 rows disappear from the DataGridView, (which I don't want) but only 1 delete from the underlying db (as desired). > clicking the No button makes 1 row disappear from the DataGridView, (which I don't want) with none deleting from the underlying db (as desired). > clicking the Cancel button has the same effect as clicking the No button. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? In addition, if anyone knows of a good working sample of code where you can delete all of...

m mario24
Hoi frank, ik wou je even laten weten dat m mario24 niet geheckt is, maar ik heb het wachtwoord veranderd. wist je trouwens al (als member) dat je je wachtwoord niet kunt zeggen? dan komt er een waarschuwing. het nieuwe wachtwoord is: ezemy. ik belde je eerst, maar je was niet thuis. Heb jij geen vrij met hemelvaart? Groetjes, Victora. ...

Macro disappears
I have two online students who say that they're able to record a macro (to insert a table) and add a button to the Quick Access bar. They say the macro works OK while they're creating it, and that their security settings are set to enable macros, but that when they open a different document or (one of them says) when pressing the button on the Quick Access bar, they get a message saying that the macro can't be found or has been disable due to security settings. The one who can't use the button on the Quick Access bar is able to use his keyboard shortcut keys at th...

Try on this critical update which comes from M$
--lmvvnpoaocxmmys Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wdjlerbkk"; type="multipart/alternative" --wdjlerbkk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sojjlqivgyqt" --sojjlqivgyqt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these ...

textbox scrollbar disappears
Hi i have a textbox in my sheet. i use the multiline option and the scrollbars option for that textbox. when i enter text to the textbox, everything is fine (i can see the scrollbar) but if i close the sheet and open it again, the scrollbar for that textbox disappears (so i can't tell that there are more lines in that textbox than what i can see...) only when i click in the textbox - the scrollbar reappears... did anyone see that ? is there a way to show the scrollbar when opening the file ? thanks, Yaniv You have one commiserating post in .excel. Yaniv wrote: > > Hi > ...

Disappearing Databases?
Has anyone ever seen the datafiles for a database just disappear? I saw this on my development box the other day and just thought I messed something up. Now, I see it again on another box. In MSS Mgmt Studio I see the icon for the database in question, but it will not expand. I goto to look for the data and log files and they are gone. I do know that this server ran out of space the other day, but that should just prevent the log from growing. Besides, while the database is active I wouldn't be able to delete the files for it. I would need to detach the database fi...

Disappearing Account Addresses
Hi Everyone! I hope some one can help me make sense of Accounts - Addresses! I created an Address for an accounts, then click save and close. Everything appears to save fine, but once the form is saved, the record is not listed in the Accounts - Address list. I can find the Address using Advanced Find. If anyone can provide me with any insight, it would be greatly appreciated! Regards, A.Akin how did you create the address? Did you use the way - open account form / click addresses / click new / and edit the new address? "awakin" wrote: > Hi Everyone! > > I hope so...

disappear
Hi, The problem is when I close out a sheet and then reopen it, there is nothing on the screen (Excel window is open, but nothing there). However, I can see it on print view. Please tell me how can I get it back. Thank you Loi One thought -- Is cell A1 showing in the left top corner? Maybe the document was saved at a point where there's no text. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >The problem is when I close out a sheet and then reopen >it, there is nothing on the screen (Excel window is open, >but nothing there). However, I can see it on print view. > &g...

OE disappears!
I open OE - no problem. Switch to my second identity. OE appears to close down, there is no evidence of it still running. Open task manager, no applications are running. Try to open OE - I get a message that it can't start as it is already running. So, I log off windows restart, open OE and it opens in my second identity. This has only just started happening and occasionally in that time has worked correctly. I have run a deep virus scan. Can anyone suggest what has happened? Pete ...

Validation drop-down menus disappear in Excel 2002 w/o frozen panes
Using Excel 2002 with SP2 installed, in Windows XP Pro. After copying a range and pasting it elsewhere in the same sheet all validation drop-down menus vanished. Panes are unfrozen. Other sheets in the same workbook are unaffected. Tools/Options/View/Objects is set to Show All. Closing the file and Excel, then reopening the file is no good, nor is rebooting the machine. There are merged cells in the sheet, and some of them contain validation menus, but drop-downs are missing even in rows without merged cells. Unmerging all cells in the sheet does not restore the menus. I found one othe...

Disappearing/incomplete menus
I keep getting missing parts of text and menus within outlook. for example the inbox is missing the x and the outbox is missing the x and sent items is missing half of the m and the s ditto with all the other boxes. I have run the repair tool but I still have the problem.... what do I do? T5 <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote: > I keep getting missing parts of text and menus within outlook. for > example the inbox is missing the x and the outbox is missing the x > and sent items is missing half of the m and the s ditto with all the > other boxes. I have run the repair tool ...