Direct all e-mail for a domain

I have an unusual situation. We service several 'web sites' some of these
domains have been directed to our e-mail server (w2k3 SBS). Example:
myweb.com has been directed to the exchange server xyz.mycompany.com. I have
setup a recipient policy for myweb.com. How do I direct all e-mail to
myweb.com to one single mailbox? For example Joe has a primary SMTP of
joe@mycompany.com, all email directed to myweb.com needs to go directly to
joe@mycompany.com.
Rich

0
rich7941 (4)

261173 XADM: How to Enable the "Message Journaling" Function for an Exchange
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=261173

Thanks,
Fitz Crittle

Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup

"Rich Rohde" <rich@richware.net> wrote in message
>I have an unusual situation. We service several 'web sites' some of these
> domains have been directed to our e-mail server (w2k3 SBS). Example:
> myweb.com has been directed to the exchange server xyz.mycompany.com. I
> have
> setup a recipient policy for myweb.com. How do I direct all e-mail to
> myweb.com to one single mailbox? For example Joe has a primary SMTP of
> joe@mycompany.com, all email directed to myweb.com needs to go directly to
> joe@mycompany.com.
> Rich

0
fitzcrit (97)

mail enabled public folders and default sender address
I have several mail enabled public folders in a Win2k AS / Exchange 2k (not enterprise) environment. Is there a way that (automatically) when a support person on the inside reply's, that the mail address of the associated mail enabled public folder is the "from:" field. Thx. Mark. That is not part of the standard product. I guess you could develop a custom form. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Mark Brown" <mbrown@pnint.com> wrote in message news:CTXjc.4650$Nz2.96530@news.itd.umich.edu... > I ha...

unable to open mails in outlook2000 after opening in outlook2003
Unable to open mails in outlook 2000 after opening in outlook2003. Not using any PST's. ...

Plain Text Direction
I have purchased Notebook with Vista from Dubai. My language set is as English and Keyboard US ( Vista Home Regional Langague setting ). In office 2007, I have set langague as ENGLISH USA. In microsoft Outlook 2007, I am expereincing unique problem. All incoming mails in PLAIN TEXT which include emails, read receipt and delivery reports are appearing in Right to Left Direction. Repeat in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT. There is no problem in HTML and Rich Text Messages. I want to set text direction as LEFT TO RIGHT as defualt for PLAIN TEXT MSGES. In Option, I could not find tab for LEFT TO RI...

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

Migrating E-Mails from Goldmine
I am trying to migrate e-mails from Goldmine to CRM 3.0 using the data migration framework. In Goldmine, e-mail body is stored in a field called RFC822 in table MAILBOX. The RFC822 field is a 'text' field. In CRM 3.0 DMF, I need to insert the e-mail records in the cdf_EMail table. The RFC822 Golmine field needs to go to the 'Description' field in cdf_EMail (this is an ntext field). I am using INSERT INTO ... SELECT FROM kind of statements to select the necessary fields from Goldmine that need to post in cdf_EMail. The problem is with the RFC822 field. If i run the DMF data mi...

Void PR Direct Deposit Payment
We are trying to void a payroll direct deposit. We select the checkbook ID but are unable to bring up the DD number to void. We try to select by Employee ID, Check Number and Audit Trail code but we get "There are no checks in this range to void for this Checkbook ID and year". The check date is in the current year (2008). The check/DD number is not a duplicate number and it has not been reconciled in the checkbook. The number does exist in both the PR Check and Transaction tables. Why can't we see it in the Void Payroll Checks window? You can't have a duplicate c...

How do I limit Internal e-mail attachments ?
Wonder if anyone can help. We currently have one Exchange 2003 server on a Windows 2000 server. We reached the database limit size the other week and are now looking to enforcing mailbox limits etc. We have noticed also that people are sending internal e-mails with attachments in excess of 15MB! We would like to limit the internal e-mails down to something like 3MB but unsure where to set this. I have looked at the KB article on Mircosoft but I am having trouble understanding it. We have a limit on e-mails coming into the company at ISP level which is fine and we are not bothered about ...

Possible bug in campaign management, e-mail merge channel
I think I may have noticed a bug when sending E-mail campaigns through CRM 3.0. As I understood i when a account/contact is included in a campaign the "Last Date Included in Campaign" field in the Administration tab should be updated. I've just run an email marketing campaign using E-mail via mail merge and this field is not updated. As a test I then ran a non mail merged campaign activity and the Last Date Included field was updated as expected. I have looked on the forums and knowledge base and not seen reference to this bug, I also can't see a hotfix either. Ha...

Edit directly in Cells
I am having intermittent (daily) problems with 'Editing Directly in Cells'. After hitting the [F2] key to edit data in a cell, the edit bar cursor shows in the cell correctly. But, when I use the arrow keys in jumps to the next cell to the left as if I hit [Shift][Tab]. I do have the 'Edit Directly in Cells' checked in Options-Edit. Turning it off and on does not make any difference. I must use the mouse to select the text to edit. We tend to input some status language at the end of the task name, so this would be a productivity impact. I have researched the we...

Forwarding e-mail
Is there a way to automatically remove original senders from the e-mail when forwarding them. Not without writing some code to do so. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: TBatt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Is there a way to automatically remove original senders | from the e-mail when forwarding them. ...

Creating a workflow rule to e-mail if service activity is not closed
We are new to CRM workflow. We want to create a workflow process that will e-mail the person assigned to a service appointment if they have NOT closed the appointment within 24 hours after the scheduled end. How do we trigger the rule to run at creation, but wait for the 24 hour period after the scheduled end to send the e-mail? Thanks, Gavin Hi Gavin, It just so happens that I made a blog post about this 2 days ago :). Take a look at www.cwrmobility.com/weblog, it includes a screenshot of the workflow. You have to use a timer condition that waits until 24 hours after the schedu...

Failure to send e-mail
Have received the follwoing 2 messages as being unable to deliver e-mails, one was to a .net address the other to a .co.u anyone got any ideas what the problem is and how to resolv 1. There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator <stl-server.stlsystems.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 mail from 212.69.243.42 rejected: administrative prohibition (host is blacklisted) 2. there was a SMTP communicatio problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator <stl-server.stlsystems.com #5.5.0 sm...

How do I set up a mail merge in Publisher e-mail?
I want to set up a bulk mail e-mail letter that includes the recipient's name in the body of the e-mail as a salutation. Has anyone done this? Can it be done? If so, what is the process? Thanks for any help yo can provide. Kathy <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to set up a bulk mail e-mail letter that includes the > recipient's name in the body of the e-mail as a salutation. Has > anyone done this? Can it be done? Nope and nope. Sorry! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Snail mail spam - novel concept, q...

Outlook 2002 mail Oddity
When I type an e-mail in Outlook 2002 the cursor jumps from one line to another while typing. It does this randomly and is very annoying. Sometimes it jumps back into the same line you're typing and inserts right into the existing line. Also, when I hit the shift key to capitalize a letter, it highlights the entire note. This just started in the last few days. Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem may be? I'm utilizing the XP firewall, I'm behind a router, I have Norton Corp. Antivirus, and Earthlink as an ISP. I've done a complete and through virus check and found ...

Moving "Exchange Domain Servers" group to other OU?
Exchange 2003+SP1 If move "Exchange Domain Servers" group from Default User contaniner to other OU that was defined for Admin services users and workstations, exchange 2003 freeze at "Applying computer setting" when it restarts. If move this group back to User container, then exch2003 restarts ok. does anyone have an idea about it? Thanks got KB260914 for the event ID:9157, however, it just mentioned the installation of Exch2003 with same problem. Gary "Mike" wrote: > Hi Gary, > > I moved the Exchange groups from the default container and ended...

mail box
hi evry time somebody tries to send me mail they get it back stating mail box full how do i go about emptying it "george" <george@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:634D5671-2D73-4BA3-B35F-AADB12E61849@microsoft.com... > hi evry time somebody tries to send me mail they get it back stating mail > box > full how do i go about emptying it It sounds like you have the setting selected to "retain a copy of each mail on the server"? This setting is needed for users who collect mail to several devices, desktop PC & Laptop &a...

Mail Reminder
Hi, Is it posible to set a reminder for myself of a mail that i send to someone else ? Regards, Daniel Quintero Check out mapilab.com's "email follow up" add-in -----Original Message----- From: Daniel QUintero [mailto:dquintero@redsis.com] Posted At: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:10 PM Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook Conversation: Mail Reminder Subject: Mail Reminder Hi, Is it posible to set a reminder for myself of a mail that i send to someone else ? Regards, Daniel Quintero Daniel QUintero <dquintero@redsis.com> wrote: > Is it posible to set a rem...

primary e-mails
Hi I have exchange 2003. When I go to the properties of the user and in e-mail tab, there are lots of e-mails there. That is normal. What isn't normal is that I have a user that is missing one of those e-mails for him to work properly. A normal user has 2 x500 type e-mails and neither is set as primary, while the user that is not working has only one x500. When I try to add another x500 is sets it to primary which I do not want. Any way to make it so that when I add a x500 address that none of them are primary? Thanks!! "ib_redbeard" <ibredbeard@discussions.micr...

Free "Direct Connect"
Are there any national / large / mid atlantic based banks out there that offer free Money direct connect access - even with a blanace or other requirement? I have read that BoA offers this - but when I call I am told that all levels of accounts must pay for Direct Connect, same with Suntrust and Chevy Chase (the 3 most prevelant banks in my area). Problems since the server update have left me with a near useless Money, direct connect will probably skirt many of the issues but I would rather not pay for it (especially at 10$ or so a month) Jason In microsoft.public.money, jb1677@gmail.com ...

e-mail distribution group question
Here's the situation: User A's incoming e-mail are delivered to user A and user B. User B's incoming e-mails are also delivered to user C. BUT user C does not want user A's e-mails... At the moment User C gets both user A and B's e-mails Is there a way I can set this up? Many thanks M Hi, Do they need to receieve copies of others emails in their own mailbox? You could give permissions to read the other users mailboxes. Then you of your clients would just need to add them as an additional mailbox in Outlook. The other option is to create a server side rule in outl...

View User account which is submitting mails to IMS in 5.5
Hi , Few users connect to the mail server from internet using the IP address and send/receive mails.To stop relaying in my mail server, i selected only one option of " Users who authenticate succesfully can send mail ". With this setting it was working fine till Mydoom Virus came out.Now because of the virus, there are lot of unwanted mails in the IMS Queue.I Could check the IMC out folder and found that these mails are coming from users from Internet who are on dialup. Since only authenticated users can send mails,i feel few PC's connecting from internet are...

CRM 4.0 E-mail router cannot send external e-mails.
Hi there, I have CRM 4.0.I can send e-mails from web client to all internal users.This is working great.But I cannot send e-mails to external domains. I am using exchange server 2003 and Exchange server is different server from CRM 4.0 . I'm testing e-mail router interface,Test results are success. I am checking exchange server virtual server settings for relay,Relay setup is okey for send to outside of this exchange organization.Granted access working for my crm server ip. I cannot find any resource for this issue. Q1.Can I monitor CRM E-mail router traffics? Q2.CRM E-mail Router h...

Junk Mail Filter
I have the junk mail filtering turned off but my Junk Mail folder keeps filling up. A few of the messages in the folder are from the blocked senders list but most are from the safe senders list and are also in my contacts list. I stll receive other, not filtered mail in my inbox. Any ideas why my contacts and other messages, not on the blocked senders list, are filtered when the junk mail filter is set to off? Have you checked for filtering at the email's web service? Also, what about in your anti-virus program? "Ohio Ron" <Ohio Ron@discussions.microsoft.co...

E-mail as attachment reverts to pre-save document
I discovered a problem when using the E-Mail as attachment feature when in publisher 2003. If I open a publisher file I created, make a change, save it again and then Email as attachment, it will try to email the pre-saved version of the document without the revisions. The only way I've found to get it to work is to either close publisher and re-open the revised document, then email as attachment. I have reproduced on two different computers, fully patched office 2003 professional. On a side note, if I have saved the publisher file as a publisher 2000 version, I do not have this pro...

DIRECT X
C'mon, someone must be using DirectX under Visual C++ ? PLEASE What header files do I need to include when using direct show ? How do I get the examples in the DX9 sdk to run in MFC environment ? Specific example : Project "AmCap", what do I need to do to transfer the files SampleCSG.c / .h into my own MFC app ? 1) Exactly which header files do I need ? (presumabley they are different in MFC as compared to straight WIN32???) 2) What libraries do I need to include in the project? In desperation I even went as far as cutting and pasting the .LIB list from the AmCap example - so ...