DENY error when sending to one domain

Hi,

I have a problem with Exchange 5.5, SP4
No-one from our site can send email to anyone at one particular company, and
they can't send to us, either.

Our messages bounce back with the following reply:

"The recipient name is not recognized
 The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a= ;p=<our company> L;l=<our
server>-041015113837Z-1437
            MSEXCH:IMS:<our company>:Head Office:<our server> 3553
(000B09AA) 553 5.3.0 <the recipient.co.uk>... DENY"

I'm forwarding all outbound messages to our ISP's smtp server, and using
PopCon to get messages into Exchange. The ISP say
there's no restrictions, in any case, I don't believe the outbound messages
leave our
NT Domain.
I've never knowingly had any restriction on any email addresses.
I can send to this domain from Gmail.

I've searched the server registry for the word "Deny", and also the name of
the domain, but no joy. I've checked all the settings on the Internet Mail
Service connectors as well.

Thanks

SW2048 (9)

It looks like the recipient's server is denying your domain.
Try contacting their admin.

"SW" <SW@Not-Spam-Not.COM> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with Exchange 5.5, SP4
> No-one from our site can send email to anyone at one particular company,
> and
> they can't send to us, either.
>
> Our messages bounce back with the following reply:
>

> "The recipient name is not recognized
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a= ;p=<our company> L;l=<our
> server>-041015113837Z-1437
>            MSEXCH:IMS:<our company>:Head Office:<our server> 3553
> (000B09AA) 553 5.3.0 <the recipient.co.uk>... DENY"
>

> I'm forwarding all outbound messages to our ISP's smtp server, and using
> PopCon to get messages into Exchange. The ISP say
> there's no restrictions, in any case, I don't believe the outbound
> messages
> leave our
> NT Domain.
> I've never knowingly had any restriction on any email addresses.
> I can send to this domain from Gmail.
>
> I've searched the server registry for the word "Deny", and also the name
> of
> the domain, but no joy. I've checked all the settings on the Internet Mail
> Service connectors as well.
>
> Thanks

candeev (105)
10/18/2004 5:11:44 PM
It was our ISP that was blocking their domain! They had got sick of people
complaining about spam coming from there.

Thanks
"Candee" <candeev@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
> It looks like the recipient's server is denying your domain.
> Try contacting their admin.
>
> "SW" <SW@Not-Spam-Not.COM> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a problem with Exchange 5.5, SP4
> > No-one from our site can send email to anyone at one particular company,
> > and
> > they can't send to us, either.
> >
> > Our messages bounce back with the following reply:
> >

> > "The recipient name is not recognized
> > The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a= ;p=<our company> L;l=<our
> > server>-041015113837Z-1437
> >            MSEXCH:IMS:<our company>:Head Office:<our server> 3553
> > (000B09AA) 553 5.3.0 <the recipient.co.uk>... DENY"
> >

> > I'm forwarding all outbound messages to our ISP's smtp server, and using
> > PopCon to get messages into Exchange. The ISP say
> > there's no restrictions, in any case, I don't believe the outbound
> > messages
> > leave our
> > NT Domain.
> > I've never knowingly had any restriction on any email addresses.
> > I can send to this domain from Gmail.
> >
> > I've searched the server registry for the word "Deny", and also the name
> > of
> > the domain, but no joy. I've checked all the settings on the Internet
Mail
> > Service connectors as well.
> >
> > Thanks

SW2048 (9)

relay denied
i am continuing to get delivery failure notices that state "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed" i can't send emails to anyone. is there a quick fix to this? Where ever you're sending mail from does not allow relaying. Are you at work or some other location trying to use your personal email account maybe? CT >-----Original Message----- >i am continuing to get delivery failure notices that >state "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed" > >i can't send emails to anyone. is there a quick fix to >this? >. > The IP Lookup...

administer Exchange from another domain
I tried to administer an Exchange 2003 Server from another domain in the forest. I installed Exchange Management Tools , I delegated the role Full Administrator for that account, but I didn't work. I mention the computer is a Windows 2003 Server, in fact is the domain controller for that domain. What can I do? Adrian ...

Unknown Error
I find it incredible that Microsoft will allow crappy software to pervade their software regime. I am helping my son with his exemail email to do the simple task of deleting his "Deleted Items" folder that contains over 3000 items. Some items can be deleted one at a time but after a few successful deletions the "Unknown Error" appears and one must jump to a new item on the list to see if it can be deleted. selecting several items to be deleted at once nearly always results in "Unknown Error". The task of deleting is so time consuming and frustratin...

Can I deny SMTP to a group or user?
Hi, I need to know if there is a way to deny SMTP sending of email to group or individual user, while still allowing them to receive external email and internal email. My client only wants to stop them sending external mail for security reasons. I have thought about a POP3 solution, but if I can keep all in Exchange it would be better. Hope you can help, Terry - Bucket On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:59:05 -0700, Bucket <Bucket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, I need to know if there is a way to deny SMTP sending of email to group >or individual user, while still allowing th...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

Not receiving emails from external domains
We are running Exchange Server 2000 in a mix 2003 and 2000 AD domain. we can send email to external (internet) domain but we cannot receive emails from external domains. Will anyone one be able to help me with this? Thank you, OD is this a new setup or what? if your setup mx record properly? "OD" <oludan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ul8rrKn#FHA.4012@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We are running Exchange Server 2000 in a mix 2003 and 2000 AD domain. we can > send email to external (internet) domain but we cannot receive emails from > external domains. Will an...

401k Updiate Retirement Account Error
I am receiving an error on only 1 of my 3 401k accounts whenever I go into "more investing tasks" --> "update retirement account" in MS DLX 2007. The specific error is a dialogue box that says "This operation cannot be performed" and then prompts me for more info which takes me to this link: http://moneycentral.msn.com/money/2004/ee.asp?ProdVer=16.00.120.1024&FileName=ObRes.dll&FileVer=16.00.1024&EvtSrc=16.0&EvtId=obres:34&LCID=1033 Furthermore, this dialogue box provides me an "ok" and "more info" button. The "...

DLookUp #Error
Hello Could anyone help me solve this problem please? I have been looking at this expression for an hour and just couldn't figure out where the problem is. =DLookUp("TotalUnit","OpeningBal","[ProductName] = " & [ProductName]) This expression is in a report where I would like to pull some total number for each product out of a query "openingbal" The openingbal query is as follows, the txFrom datetime value is provided. SELECT ProductName, Sum(nz([Purchased])-nz([Given])) AS TotalUnit FROM Transactions WHERE TransactionDate<Form...

Exchange 2003 NDR when trying to 'Send as' to users on same server
A client has one Exchange 2003 server SP2 on a windows 2003 SP1 server. This server currently hosts three e-mail domains, two of which are actively in use without problems. Some of the client's employee's have need to send e-mail from both domains. I have created a seperate account for these employees in each domain, both work fine. I've set forwarding for e-mail to their primary domain, and given 'send as' permissions to their alt-account in the other e-mail domain. They can send fine if the address(es) they are sending to are not on the same server, but they fa...

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

Access denied
I am constantly getting the 'access denied' message when trying to access a folder. I have tried to add to the 'send to' folder but it will not let me in! Is there any way of turning off ALL such restrictions - I am the only user of the computer - I do not need all this so-called protection! Many thanks -- D Smith On 7/8/2010 4:17 AM, D wrote: > I am constantly getting the 'access denied' message when trying to access a > folder. > I have tried to add to the 'send to' folder but it will not let me in! > Is there any way of turning o...

Error when creating a Queue
I would appreciate any feedback... When attempting to save a Queue, I receive the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (crmFormSubmitXml="<queue><name>Sales</..."). Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such...

Outlook 2002 Send and Receive Operation Failed
I have OL2002, and when I press send/receive, I get the message "operation failed" and all I can to is close the little popup window. There is no other error message. Please help. What types of accounts do you have installed? If you Test Account Settings, what is the report on the errors tab? Does your ISP require that you authenticate before sending? If you remove and reinstall your mail account(s), does the message still appear? What Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles have you already researched and tried? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

Display of one thousand individuals emails
Sent one thousand emails into my box Where did these items come from? "Display their names also" <Displaytheirnamesalso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8BF2FFA-52D5-4423-8033-81FEF6DED332@microsoft.com... > Sent one thousand emails into my box And the problem you have with these 1000 messages is... ? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

error message in Office 2004 (newly installed)
I have just bought and installed Office 2004 (German version) on my MacBook Pro, and I get an error message each time I open one of the applications: an unexpected error in the framework library. I reinstalled the software but get the same result. I woulod appreciate any help! In article <ee89696.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, martinjuergens@officeformac.com wrote: > I have just bought and installed Office 2004 (German version) on my MacBook > Pro, and I get an error message each time I open one of the applications: an > unexpected error in the framework library. I reinstalle...

on Error goto 0 &on error resume next
Hi, In my macro,before I access the objects,i wrote "on error resume next" to trap any error that might occur.My questions are: 1) do I need to write somewhere in my code "on Error goto 0", to disable the error handeler.since with or without using "on error goto 0" in my macro,I do not see any differences. 2) is that enough to use "on error resume next" only once at the begining of my codes when I want to access the objects,or should I keep reaping it.since with or without using "on error resume next" in my macro,I do not see any difference. ...

Job Failed with internal error (ID 30127)
Hi there, getting the following error when creating a recovery point from my Exchange 2007First Storage Group. Any Ideas? I have ese.dll and eseutil.exe copied to the bin directory and I am running the latest hotfix (2.0.8861.0) on both ends. Hi, Can you create an Express Full backup for that Storage group and then try incremental backups? Let us know if incremental backups are still failing with the same error. -- Thanks, Nagesh This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "cat_millenium" <catmillenium@discuss...

FRX Error #2
For the first time ever, I was unable to launch FRx. I received the following pop-up "Error 5" "Invalid procedure call or argument" Can anyone shed some light on what might be happening? you have to run some script against the company , this is part of the installation guide. "BullsEye" wrote: > For the first time ever, I was unable to launch FRx. I received the following > pop-up > > "Error 5" > "Invalid procedure call or argument" > > Can anyone shed some light on what might be happening? ...

LK2005 and LK1169 errors
I have a Windows application that's started throwing out these linker errors (from Visual Studio 6): nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) already defined in LIBCMTD.lib(new.obj) nafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) already defined in LIBCMTD.lib(dbgdel.obj) leap76test\debug/leap76test.exe : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found The application is multi-threaded and if I don't link with an external library (w...

RunDLL error
Hello everyone. When I boot up my computer I get the error message saying: Error loading C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\mpirypl.dll The specified module could not be found. I am not sure what this is. I believe that my anti-virus program may have removed part of a virus and it is still trying to run itself but failing. I am pretty inexperienced with computers so I don't really know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Also, if I need to supply any more information let me know. -- Siestasam ------------------------------------------------------...

Access Denied on .pst
I've ran into a bit of a problem this morning on a .pst file of mine. The user accesses the .pst from another computer since the .pst file is on the server. When I attempt to add the .pst file for the delivery location, I get access is denied. When I go to the server (under administrator) and right click the file and go to security settings, I get access is denied. I'm also being told it's read only when I run scanpst.exe. Even the icon on the file is messed up. Is the pst file corrupt? any thoughts? Thanks, Angela It's very possible that the file is corrupt; storing...

Asynchroneous Plugins Execution Error
Hi everybody, I'm developping an account post-update asyncrhoneous plugin but am having trouble running it. It's the "Synchronize Account Address" example from the "Working the Microsoft Dynamis CRM 4.0" book. I copied the code AND register.xml file. I registered succesfully the plugin, but when I update an account, nothing happens. (The Asynchroneous service IS running) I do have the following error in the Applicaton Event (posted below). I even tried a empty Execute Method to make sure there is no error in the code, but still have the error. Any ideas?? ...

Spell check error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am constantly getting a spelling error message (red dots underneath the word) at the end of a sentence or next to punctuation mark. if i've deleted to the right and for a moment two words come together, the wrong spelling indicator comes on and won't go off until i right click on the word. that makes the red dots disappear. it's a big time suck, having to look to see if the word is spelled incorrectly, then doing the fix. i've put up with this in many versions and finally hope there's a fix. thank...

Error message on startup #2
I've started using my copy of Outlook 2007 that came along with Office 2007 Pro. Got it all coordinated with my email server but every time it (Outlook) opens I see the following message: http://tinypic.com/r/b5fg3o/3 Any ideas? Thank You All, -plh -- Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET?? The error says it all; the issue is with an Avast add-in that you installed. You'll be better off reinstalling Avast without the email integration tools as it doesn't add an extra level of protection anyway. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-...

Deny Admins
in Exchange 2007, how do I block other Admins from viewing my outlook mailbox? thanks Rick On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:27:08 -0800 (PST), Rick <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote: >in Exchange 2007, how do I block other Admins from viewing my outlook >mailbox? > >thanks >Rick In Exchange no admin has got a default right to see your mailbox in the first place. What have you done to change that? You can't stop an Exchange admin for giving himself the rights to see inside your mailbox, doing the deed and then backing out the changes. Sure, it's audited (even...