Delivering mails to a distribution group separately?

Hello!

I�m using an Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server. Our mail accounts are
hosted by a provider.
The Clients are receiving there mails directly from the provider by
using POP. In order to send mails
to external addresses we use a single SMTP account known by the
Exchange Server. This works beautyfully
for ditribution groups with less than 250 receipients.

With larger distribution groups we have got the problem that they are
blocked by our provider.

Does anybody know how to force Exchange to deliver the mails
separately or in packages smaller than a determined value?

Many Thanks

Bernd

mail button in Outlook 2003
When I click on the mail button I get a run time error that says class not registered. I just got this computer and I am trying to use outlook but I will not be using the email feature. ...

Re: Outlook is pretending to send mail
Gradedog had a problem earlier in the year whereby his mail was goin through all the processes of being sent and was showing up in the sen directory as normal BUT wasn't actually being sent. I have just discovered that the same thing has been happening to me fo the past six weeks in Outlook 2000 .. so I bought 2003 and uninstalle 2000 and guess what ? Yes, you guessed it .. the same thing is now happening in 2003. But the other identical 4 machines on the same network are workin perfectly. I cannot see that Gradedog got a definite response to his thread. Does anyone have any ideas...

I can receive mail but I CANNOT send mail....help!
This is the message I get: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'pics 1', Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 80, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B7C77D0-84A2-4B84-B984-0903A93C23E9@microsoft.com... > This is the message I get: > > > > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'pics 1', Account: > 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Protocol: S...

Grant Mail Box Access
I want to grant another user access to my mailbox. Exch Server 2003 - Outlook 2000 clients. So far I have: Accessed properties of me as a user in Active Directory On Exchange Advanced: View and access permissions on this mail box button Added second user into Mail Box Rights window Ticked Allow Read Permissions Logging on to another machine as this user and trying to "Open other users Inbox" from Outlook returns the message <The information store could not be opened> Anyone tell me where I am going wrong please? TIA Phil You will need to give this person the "ful...

Sending Multiple Mails
How do I send multiplemails at the same time without showing each recipient who else I am sending to? -- Kifaru > How do I send multiplemails at the same time without showing each > recipient who else I am sending to? Search help for 'mail merge' or put everyone in the BCC field. -- f.h. Microsoft Outlook MVP On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:29:33 +0100, Kifaru <Kifaru.4af865e@outlookbanter.com> wrote: > > How do I send multiplemails at the same time without showing each > recipient who else I am sending to? Send the message to yourself, and list all the re...

e-mail in 2 accounts
In XP my wife and I each have our own page set up, however she cannot access e-mail in OL2003 in her account and I can. Anyone have ideas as to how I can access e-mail from both accounts? Do you each have separate e-mail accounts or are you trying to share the same account? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:B184479D-8DAD-4C29-BC9D-1B754D7A59A3@microsoft.com, Jim wrote: > In XP my wife and I each have our own page set up, however she cannot >...

Managing misadressed mails
I use Exchange 2003 server. When one of our partner send a letter for us, they misaddress the beginning section of e-mail address a lot of times. Eg: instead of john.smith@company.com they type jonh.smiht@company.com so we cannot receive these mails. How can i forward all misaddressed mails to an existing mailbox? Thanks for your help. Gabor Horvath Sure. In Exchange System Manager, drill down to the SMTP virtual server and bring up its properties. On the Messages tab, there's a field called 'Send a copy of Non-Delivery report to' where you can enter an SMTP address within y...

mailing one sheet from workbook
I have a workbook with a number of sheets containing individuals results. Each sheet is named after the person, e.g. Fred, Janet, John, Susan. I'd like to be able to press a button on each sheet and for that individual sheet to be mailed to the person based on their e-mail address in cell Q1. Over time sheets will be added/deleted as people move on/join. Is there an easy way to set this up as the person using it has very limited Excel skills? Thanks in anticipation Hi nospaminlich See my site for code examples http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http:/...

Incoming external NDR not delivered
Hi Using Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 in FE/BE configuration. I have a public folder mail enabled that receives job vacancies and application from external. I have noticed that any externally generated NDRs for this PF email mail address does not appear in the public folder. Other external email messages are recieved. The Exchange message tracking center says that it was delivered localy to the store and email address. Why is this? Thanks RajiA Why would there be externally-generated NDRs for this public folder? Are you sending mail from it to invalid addresses? -- ...

What Mail Merge in swedish?
I would really like to know what mail merge is in swedish? It's supposed to be under Tools (Verktyg) in Outlook 2003 but I can't find anything that resembles mail merge in the swedish version? Tack! Frida ...

Emails are downloaded everytime I check my mail, because "leave mail on server" (OL2003) is checked
Hi! I am using Outllook 2003 at home and at work I am checking my mails with webmail access. To be able to read my mails also while I am not at home, I checked the box "Leave Mails on Server" in Outlook 2003. Now Outlook leaves the messages on the server. The Problem is now, whenever I check my mails with Outlook it downloads all mails on server, although Outlook already downloaded them the last time I checked the mails. I used OL 2000 and OE 6 before and did not have this Problem. Thanks a lot, greetings from Berlin, Alex ...

Question about creating a group mailbox
Hey, I am wanting to create a mailbox that multiple people will be able to access. When we were on exchange 5.5 I could just create a mailbox and assign me as the owner. I would then give access to the other people to view the folders and they would add the mailbox so they could view it in outlook. Since we have upgraded to exchange 2003 it doesnt seem to allow me to assign myself to own multiple mailboxes. I could just add a user and create the mailbox, but I am trying to get around creating a user that we do not need. Any help would be great. Thanks In Exchang...

E2K7 mail loop with journaling
Hey everyone, Well, I was hoping this behavior would be gone but it looks like it still exists. In E2K7 standard, when I set journaling on a mail store (standard journaling) and then set that user up with a forwarding rule (to our external archiving vendor) I see a vicious mail loop. Now of course, this only occurs when all of the users are in the same mail store but I was hoping that something would have been done about it in the new version. Anyone got a good answer on how to solve this? I'm guessing the answer is to simply setup another mail store and put the journal user in...

Why is my mail being undeliverable about every two weeks
The mail comes back undeliverable and tells me to sign in and do the word puzzle. Why is this happening all of a sudden. I never had this problem before now all of a sudden this comes up. ewalker5 wrote: > The mail comes back undeliverable and tells me to sign in and do the word > puzzle. > Why is this happening all of a sudden. I never had this problem before now > all of a sudden this comes up. Not an Outlook issue. That is something your e-mail provider is doing. You, we, and Outlook have any control over that. So did you ever use their webmail interf...

Auto E-mail
Good Day i would like to make an automatic e-mail that will send to a new user that i make for example if i make a user it must send an e-mail that i have earlear created telling the new user from the company and all policies that the company have can anyone help -- Juan Bredenkamp exchange does not have built in functionality to do this. you can create a script that will both create the user and send the email. "Juan" <juanb@blick.co.za> wrote in message news:0093C5BC-DB55-4253-9427-90AE45EED8A9@microsoft.com... > Good Day > > i would like to make an au...

Case Mail Merge
Hello, I am trying to create a mail merge activity on the case entity. However, I do not see case as one of the entities available both in outlook and web mail merge within CRM. Please let me know if there is a way to enable case entity to support mail merge. Thanks! This not available "out-of-the-box" but you can enabling this feature by manually editing the customization file. Export the customization for the case. Edit the file and add the following line under the <entityinfo Name="Incident">: <IsMailMergeEnabled>1</IsMailMergeEnabled> Save yo...

Message not delivered #2
Today a user could not get an email from another company. With Message Tracking I can see the email had come in but then get this information in the Message History. SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue SMTP: Advanced Queue Failed to Deliver Message I do notice that the "From:" address is different from the "Message ID:" address. I have logging turned on, but set to medium, nothing was recorded in the Application Log. I ended up having the customer send the email to my personal account and then I was able to...

Can't send but can receive email windows live mail and windows 7 6
Server Settings incoming ppo.directnic.com outgoing smtp10.bellnet.ca The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'smtp10.bellnet.ca' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 Are you connected to the Internet via bellnet.ca when trying to send? Some ISPs block access to other SMTP mail servers while connected via them. (They block TCP/IP port 25 except to their own SMTP mail server.) Some of these ISPs will make exceptions if you present a compelling reason to do this. The error m...

Forwarding all mail in domain
Hi, Our company is about to merge with another larger organisation which uses Lotus Notes. Rather than migrate their entire mailboxes the users will have two months whereby all mail they received will be delivered to their old 5.5 mailbox as well as their new LN mailbox. What is the simplest way to configure 5.5 to deliver to both mailboxes? Is there a way to configure a policy for the whole organisation? There is only aprox 50+ users in the domain. TIA IJH Connect a exchange conector for Lotus Notes LEt dirsync happen... Then since only 50 users are preent for 5.5 .. cretae al...

e-mail indvl rows to e-mail address w/in row
This is a longshot.... Any ideas on how to send individual rows of data, in separat documents, through Lotus R.5, to the e-mail addresses entered in Colum A of each row, preferably complete with the column headings -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The following *may* give you a clue: http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip86.htm Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "upstate_steve >" <<upstate_steve.16yz4c@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Ne...

unable to send mails
All send emails comes back from Systems Administrator as Undelivered with error: 553 sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list (#5.7.1. Can anyone suggest what's the problem? ...

Mail routing Problem
I have a mail routing problem. I have 2 Exchange Servers (Server A and B - Server A is the master). 1 Exchange Organisation and 1 Routing Group with an SMTP Connector, Bridehead Server is Server A. Server C doesnt have Exchange installed but uses the IIS Virtual SMTP Server and is the SMTP Gateway Server. This routes all inbound and outbound mail to the Internet. This Virtual Server points to the IP Address of Server A, the master server. Problem I have is that I am trying to remove the member server B to end up with just 1 exchange server. When I turn this server off, internal mail works...

Outlook 2003 XP Problem with the MAPI Client for a Lotus Notes Based E-Mail System
The MAPI has been loaded via control panel and the Lotus NOtes is a MAP option. Appears to be set up correctly. Using IE6 we like to sen page or file as mail. This lauches the outlook and lotus notes. Note comes back and says it's already being used by a user. The path I a using must not be correct. Local path vs server path in the Propertie for the Mapi client. Anyone having this same problem?? URGENT!! ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Sending e-mail messages when in Europe
When I go from the UK to Europe eg France, I can recieve messages, but cannot send them. (I'm sorry I can't paste the error because I'm now back home in UK!) Do I need to change any settings when away from my normal service provider (Virgin Media) or in Windows Mail? (I can get round the problem using Mail2web but its a bind!) I am off to Greece in 2 weeks & would like to sort this. Thanks Jeremy -- never knowingly understood When you are on another network (away from home) you can't use port 25 to send. To make some changes, go to http://help.virginm...

Word as E-mail Editor #5
When i switched to "word as an E-mail editor" the message appears as: "THIS FORM REQUIRES WORD AS YOUR E-MAIL EDITOR,BUT WORD IS EITHER BUSY OR CANNOT BE FOUND.THE WILL BE OPENED IN THE OUTLOOK EDITOR INSTED" PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO? REGARDS, SANTOSH NAVARE PRODUCT ID:54185-640-0000025-17957 Santosh Navare wrote: > When i switched to "word as an E-mail editor" the message > appears as: > > "THIS FORM REQUIRES WORD AS YOUR E-MAIL EDITOR,BUT WORD IS > EITHER BUSY OR CANNOT BE FOUND.THE WILL BE OPENED IN THE > OUTLOOK EDITOR INSTED&q...