deleting specific emails from exchange server

Is it possible to delete specific emails from exchange server 2000?

I have  sceneraio where 20,000 have been generated for a single email
address and I want to be able to delete these before delivery to the end
user account  (outlook 2003).

Cheers in advance

Ollie Riches

Check your mail queues, order them by Sender, bulk select and then delete
with no NDR.

Oliver

"Ollie Riches" <ollie_riches@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to delete specific emails from exchange server 2000?
>
> I have  sceneraio where 20,000 have been generated for a single email
> address and I want to be able to delete these before delivery to the end
> user account  (outlook 2003).
>
> Cheers in advance
>
> Ollie Riches

0
o.moazzeziNO (822)
1/12/2007 11:12:41 AM
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:39:48 -0000, "Ollie Riches"
<ollie_riches@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to delete specific emails from exchange server 2000?
>
>I have  sceneraio where 20,000 have been generated for a single email
>address and I want to be able to delete these before delivery to the end
>user account  (outlook 2003).
>
>Cheers in advance
>
>Ollie Riches

Exmerge will find and extract these messages for you.
0
mark7219 (5666)

Workflow eMail 03-21-07
What email address is used for the FROM field when defining an email in workflow? thanks The From field is depended on the owner of the record. Hopr this helps! Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Mar 21, 9:38 am, "Dyawlak" <dyaw...@yahoo.com> wrote: > What email address is used for the FROM field when defining an email in > workflow? > > thanks Thanks Darren, in the case of Service case, is that the owner of the Account? Thanks "Darren Liu" <darrenliu@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1174490272.633022.73240@...

Unable to add email account to new users or old users
I have tried to add new users with new email accounts. The user account is created but does not add a email account. The exchange tabs show up but there is no information in them I have also used the exchange wizard to add a email account to current domain user. The wizard says works BUT when check the properties on the user is show no email account under the exchange tab. -- Donovan Please use my new email account at donovan@nglm.com Pls check this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317654 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Donovan Ellis" <donovan@nglm.com>...

Change drive letters on Exchange 2003 (first post hasn't appeared)
Hi, Sorry for the long post, trying to make sure I have everything Background: Windows 2003 Cluster Exchange 2003 Cluster, single;e virtual server in Active/Passive config (3 node cluster) Additional SRS server Exchange 5.5 server Single site, single Org When the Exchange cluster was installed (new resource created), the Data path was configured as M:\Exchsrvr (located on shared SAN as physical disk) The server is currently not live (only has test users, public folder replicas, not primary RUS) It has been decided that they wish to remove Exchange from the M: drive and change the dr...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Cascade delete
Hi, I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Mounilk Mounilk (mounilkadakia@hotmail.com) writes: > I need to find out if the cascade delete option is set on any of the > tables in my database. Any help is greatly appreciated. Look up the catalog view sys.foreign_keys in Books Online. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL S...

exchange is unavailable
Recentely in the last 2 weeks some of my Outlook 2000 and 2003 clients have being complaining that Outlook times out when they first start the program to get to their mailboxes, with the error message "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable, you can retry connecting to the server using the network, or work offline" and another message "the network did not respond in a timely manner", like I said, this just surfaced 2 weeks ago, everything has being fine, but the strange thing is that only a few clients are experiencing this in different locations and different...

Termainal Server Dynamics Connectivity
Does Dynamics and Terminal server have to be installed on the same machine? Or can you create a shortcut from the terminal server to a Dynamics install on another server. thanks! -- Doug You ave to have the Great Plains (Dynamics) client installed on the TS The Great Plains/SQL Server whould be on another machine HS "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A75582F7-4629-43B1-8A17-75931FB90BE1@microsoft.com... > Does Dynamics and Terminal server have to be installed on the same > machine? > Or can you create a shortcut from the terminal se...

CRM and BizTalk Server 2002
Has anyone installed BizTalk Server 2002 on the same server that they have CRM installed? Are there any known issues with this? Any information is appreciated! Thanks! Sam, I'm not aware of any "known" issues with this. I think we did that on one of our test machines awhile back w/o problem, but I don't remember for sure. I would be most concerned about resource contention. If you are using either one extensively, then they are going ot be competing for reources on the machine which could cause problems. "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

WMI ROOT\MicrosoftExchangeV2 namespace on other server?
We are running scripts on an Exchange 2003 server that gather data via WMI CIM namespace ROOT\MicrosoftExchangeV2. We would now like to move these scripts to another non-Exchange Windows 2003 system. Is it possible to install/apply the ROOT\MicrosoftExchangeV2 namespace on a Windows 2003 system that does not have Exchange? We are attempting to consolidate many administration type scripts and programs to a single system. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. -- Thanks, Charlie Hi Charlie, You do not need to install anything on the W2k3 server where you are going to run t...

Exchange failover + SBS 2003
Hi All! Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. I wanted to have one more server with exchange which automatically takes over if SBS 2003 premium fails so that users doesnt fail any downtime because of SBS 2003 failure they gets redirected to another failover server to which I want to keep at remote location. Please Advice On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:14:02 -0800, "Absar" <Absar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All! > >Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. > >I wanted to have one more server with exchange ...

E2k3 ESM on Win2003 member server -Error 8240
I installed the ESM on a Windows 2003 member server using a custom install, and chose to only install the ESM. However, now this member server is listed in ESM as an installed server with mounted stores. When I go into Add/Remove wizard to remove the Messaging installation (Which it does show as installed btw), I am told there is no object on the server. If I try to remove the server from ESM per the article below, I get the same error as Add/Remove: --------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Installation Wizard --------------------------- Setup encountered an error while checking pr...

How to prevent outgoing e-mail to specific domains?
Hello, Does anyone know how to filter and prevent your exchange users from e-mailing to specific domains? I know they can just use their personal accounts...but want to know if this can be done on exchange Thank you and regards, -Katie Create a SMTP Connector - add all address spaces (domains) that you want to blackhole, insert an invalid/non-existent internal IP address as smarthost. (Alternatively, implement delivery restrictions so nobody can send over that Connector.) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -----------------...

exchange directory synchronization will not start
Our exchange server was 5.5 running on NT4.0. NT4.0 crashed and we rebuilded the Exchange 5.5 on windows 2000 successfully. It seems to be working fine and we are sending and receiving email, but I tried to start exchange directory synchronization and it gives me the following error: Could not start the Microsoft exchange directory synchronization service on local computer. The service did not return and error. This could be and internal windows error or and internal service error. Does any one have any ideas why it is giving me this error? Is there a work around? ...

Exchange 2003 #19
Can anyone tell me if Exchange 2003 gives the ability to control the general category list from the server level rather than at the client. Outlook categories are still controlled by the client. On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:29:24 -0700, "M. Bergquist" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if Exchange 2003 gives the ability to >control the general category list from the server level >rather than at the client. ...

Recently moved home. Using dads ISP. Can't send or recieve email
Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account with my own personal user name and password? Boomerang <Boomerang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers > ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and > receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account > with my own personal user name and password? With the ISP? You...

Problem receiving some emails
I have not received several emails over the last few days that were sent to me. Address is correct. I have received many emails on those days, but a few never came through. This is very important!!! -- ZC Check to see if those missing emails are accessible on the server by going to your webmail page (using Internet Explorer). If the emails aren't on your provider's server, Windows Mail can't download them. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "zcovey" wrote in message news:FA5013FF-6E36-47C5-A35B-380509D648F7@microsoft.com... I have not receiv...

Open record from email
Hi. I'm creating a database for recording modifications. There's a set workflow of authorisation that has to be followed. I'm making it so a user can double click on a Signed field and it inserts their login name, with the field being locked otherwise to make sure it can only be that person whose name can be recorded. no problems there. Once they've signed, an email will be generated for the next person. No probs there either. What I'm after is some way to attach something automatically that will let that next user double click to open the relevant record dire...

Email Help???
I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000. When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs. When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a good 30 seconds before being sent. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions??? Thanx in advance.... ...

email to multiple contacts
I want to send an email template to a number of contacts. How can I mask the fact that I'm sending it to multiple contacts? If I enter all the info in the to: area, all contacts can see each other. Create an email template and use the "Send Direct E-mail" action in the grids. It will send an individual e-mail to each recipient. Jason Hunt Invoke Systems This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "wags" <wags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C601631-3BB1-45BA-9626-9391E4C3137F@microsoft.com....

Exchange 2007 sp2 BPA
Hello all When I run the BPA againts my 2007 sp2 exchange mailbox server, the BPA is telling me that the mailbox is not configured. "'MailboxRole' is not configured on server 'IRV-EDC-MS05.corp.kbb.com'. Please run setup again." How is this possible? Exchange 2007 sp2 has been running in the environment for nearly a year without issue ...

Rasing Exchange 2000 server to native mode level
In my production environment I have a primary DC which is Windows 2000 server hosting DNS, DHCP and Active Directory, and one Exchange 2000 Standard on a sperate server part of the same forest. I do have one NT 4.0 in the same forest as my Exchange 2000 server. My Development environment Primary DC is on NT 4.0 server and they just have two way trust with Windows 2000 DC. I also have other development domains which are only Windows 2000 servers. My Questions is: Does rasing Exchange 2000 standard server level to native mode raises Windows 2000 servers to native mode? Any help is mu...

Exchange 2003 features depends on Active Directory 2003
Beside RPC over HTTP, which need to upgrade the AD schema to Windows Server 2003, any other features rely on AD 2003 ? Thanks. Check out the whole list here: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features/win_compare.asp -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Copo" <copo@mail.hongkong.com> wrote in message news:OSWUQoHTEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Beside RPC over HTTP, which need to upgrade the AD schema to Windows Server > 2003, any other features rely on AD 2003 ? > > Thanks. > ...

2003 exchange server
i keep geting an event id error 1362....The soruce is MSExchangeSRS and the category is LDAP Interface... Does anyone know what/how to fix this? hi guys, one of our java application need send report file as attachment to our client.we use exchange 2003 as SMPT server. when I send a file (named file1) uder C driver, such as C:\file1. when client receive it, the file name is changed to C_file1, the content of the file is all right. only the file name is automatically changed. any clue for this problem. there is no problem for Exchange5.5. thanks a lot peter ...

AOL and Microsoft on an exchange question
I hope someone might know the answer to this problem. I have a customer who uses AOL. I use Outlook 2007 and am on an exchange server. My customer has a problem when he forwards me an email from anyone outside of my office. The original email comes to me in the form of an attachment, even tho there were no attachments used. For example, A sends an email to my customer. That email has no attachments. My customer forwards me the email. When I receive the email A's email to my customer is in the form of an attachment. It looks like an envelope. Can we make the forward come to ...

Does Exchange 2003 SP1 apply to SBS 2003?
Wes - Yes, Exchange 2003 SP1 applies to the Exchange 2003 that installs with SBS 2003. You may want to have a look at Susan's blog (http://msmvps.com/bradley/) as there are several "SP1 on SBS heads-up" issues documented there. -- Evan Dodds Microsoft Exchange Support ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Wes Tatum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8E60BE-F58A-45B6-A...