deleting a form

How do you delete a form from the organizational forms lib?
0
aaa3929 (1)

Use Outlook, and go to Tools / Options / Other / Advanced Options / Custom
Forms / Manage Forms

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links and tips, check:
http://www.msexchange.co.uk

"scavngr" <aaa@winn-dixie.com> wrote in message
> How do you delete a form from the organizational forms lib?

0
neil.hobson (1158)

Not able to delete Gadgets (calendar)
Not sure if my kiddos did it or what happened.... but, there are several occurrences of the calendar Gadget on the dock and every time I try to delete one my pc freezes. Not only that, but they won't delete. I can add a gadget, but can't delete it. Please help, Lynette ...

pasting charts form excel 2 power point, Chart cutoff right side
I am trying to paste a excel chart that is on its own sheet in excel to powerpoint page. But it cuts the right side of the chart off. usually the legend is cut short. But if you copy a chart thats mixed on a page with other data & charts it works fine. ?????? #$%6& I hate computers! Doug Ramsey Change the location of your chart right click on it, select location, then choose as a new sheet. copy and paste from there and it should work >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to paste a excel chart that is on its own >sheet in excel to powerpoint page. But it cuts ...

Accidentally deleted user
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C6DD87.945D8C40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I deleted a user by accident, was trying to delete managers son = from system, they had same name, deleted manager instead. I recreated = the user account just fine, but I cannot seem to get the mail box to = connect. I tried using the mailbox recovery tool, but does not seem to = want to work. is there anything else I can do to get this person back = into their email?=20 --=20 NATHAN WELDON -----...

Outlook 2000
Can someone please help? I am running Outlook 2000 using Corporate\Workgroup. When I highlight several emails and hit the delete button on the toolbar, nothing happens. When I hit again then it deletes. Does anyone know what that problem is? Thanks, Rich ...

Customizing Tables and Forms?
Hi, I need Help. I’m trying to create an incident database. The table is called “Incident Log”. I need the four fields of the table setup like this: Incident # Patient # Patient # (2) Patient # (3) Patient # (4) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------- 0001-07 0001 0002-07 0003-07 0002 0003 0004 0005 0004-07 0006 0005-07 0007 0006-07 0007-07 0008 0009 0010 0011 0008-07 0012 0009-07 0013 …and so on The “Incident #” needs to be generated automatically for every new record entered and consists of a four digit number ...

Delete Contract Lines
Hi Guys Is their a way to delete contract lines from a contract that is in a draft status? If not what is the best way forward when a contract line has been inserted that should not be their? Thanks ...

Linking Data from Main Form to Subform
I have created a main form with 4 combo boxes. When data is typed or selected in one of these combo boxes, how do I make it so the information using the selected in the combo boxe show up in my subform. Thanks -- tmdrake On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:16:01 -0700, tmdrake <tmdrake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a main form with 4 combo boxes. When data is typed or >selected in one of these combo boxes, how do I make it so the information >using the selected in the combo boxe show up in my subform. > >Thanks It's not one of the options that the wiz...

How do I delete documents.
I am compiling a book of song lyrics that I'm copying and editing from a book of songs that I have stored in my computer. Every time I select one of the songs to edit (in preparation to print) it shows up in a list on the left side of my OFFICE display. I've edited about 30 songs for printing, but I only see about 17 songs. The previous songs that I've edited, are not on the list nor can I seem to find them. I would like to eliminate the songs that I've already printed so I can get to the first ones I've edited. Any help on this?? Your question may be b...

outlook 2003: tools - mailbox cleanup
hi all, the above option is greyed out by me ('delete alternate versions of items in your mailbox', with a button for deleting them and viewing the conflicts size) - does anyone have any idea how to enable this? many thanks! spam@redo.net <spam@redo.net> wrote: > the above option is greyed out by me ('delete alternate versions of > items in your mailbox', with a button for deleting them and viewing > the conflicts size) - does anyone have any idea how to enable this? Are you using Exchange? -- Brian Tillman thx for your reply - no, am not... Brian Tillma...

recovering deleted message in Outlook Express
Is it possible to recover deleted messages from Outlook Express? And how if possible. Thanks Replied to your later post - but no, I don't think so - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outloo...

How to Query on a forms custom recordsource?
On our Sales Order Entry Form, I've built a comprehensive 'filter' based on concatenating strings into the WHERE of sql, which is then used as the recordsource for the table, thereby 'filtering'. (I did this since some of the criteria that's being filtered on is in subforms and other related tables that aren't directly involved with the Sales Order form). I'll refer to this as the Recordsource-Filter. Now I need to build an append (make table) query, that makes a record in a temp table, one record for each Sales Order, and then totals various Quatities ...

Web form for CRM 3 leads
Hello, Does anyone know how to create a web form or an already made product that I can have a webpage form that will generate a lead contact in CRM 3.0? Thanks, Tareef Tareef, We have developed a Microsoft CRM web service that does what you are looking to do. If you are interested in more information, please contact me. Sincerely, Barkley Busby 2B Solutions, Inc. 205-408-9991 barkley@2Bsolutions.net www.2Bsolutions.net "Discover where you want to be" "Tareef A." <TareefA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17830E9E-2CD6-4C51-91F8-F02704DF82...

Deleting attachments from emails in Outlook 2003
This question has been asked before in this forum, but there was no satisfactory answer. Can anyone help please? I am using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP system. I receive an email with attachments. I open the email and, on the Attachments line, I right click an attachment. On the pulldown menu that is presented, however, I cannot click Remove because it is greyed out, and therefore I cannot delete the attachment. Why is Remove greyed out? What do I have to do to activate the function? PS. I cannot see anything obvious in Tools > Options > Security that might help. Do you actu...

cannot Delete message in Junk mail folder
We are using Exchange 2003 and Veritas backup exec to back up exchange. I had an email in my Junk email folder that were corrupt files and as a result there was on error message on the backup log. So I set my Junk folder to delete automatically and not save any message in junk folder. My folder is empy when viewed through outlook. The next day my backup showed the same message rederencing the same email message that I thought was deleted. So, using Veritas backup exec I thought I could correct this problem by not including my junk folder in the daily backup. Still get the error message ...

Outlook form - Checkbox
Dear all, Let's assume I have 15 contacts. 5 of these contacts are clients and I would like to have a different background color of the contact form for these contacts that all employees know that these contacts are clients. The contacts are stored in the Public Folders. Any ideas how I could add a checkbox (add a custom tab) that if the checkbox is checked that the background color of this form would change (> all pages/tabs > General, Details, Activities, etc.)? Kind regards, Simon You can design your own custom contact form for this; Tools-> Forms-> ...

Overlay one form on top of another?
Is it possible to control the positioning of forms such that one form opens on top of another and is positioned relative to the underlying form? I understand there is nothing to prevent a user from resizing or dragging the forms but that does not matter, I'm just concerned about the initial positioning. Do a search in the "Programming" section of the newsgroups for Access and search for "form position options" There is a good option there. -- HTH Mr B askdoctoraccess dot com "mscertified" wrote: > Is it possible to control the positioning of for...

command button to open form needs to assign values
I have an Animal Record form that shows the record for an individual animal. I created a command button that opens the Animal Journal form. I need to preset the values in the Animal Journal form so that the [Animal Journal].[Animal ID] field is automatically set to the Animal ID from the Animal Record form, and I would also like to display the Animal Record Name on the Animal Journal form. I played around with the OpenArgs property of my DoCmd.Open, but this does not seem to work. Here's the code: Private Sub Add_AJ_Entry_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Add_AJ_Entry_Click Dim stDo...

User Form Tab-Order
Is there anywhere to define this with a bunch of combo-boxes? Ive moved mine around and now the tab takes you through the boxes in the wrong order. Thanks Ed ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Ed, Each userform control has a TabIndex property. You can set these in design mode. Just select the controls in your required tab order and set the property value accordingly, 1, 2, 3, etc. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the P...

Users local emails not in sync with Exchange 2007.. so i deleted their ost file (resetting cached mode).. Typical ?
I wanted to get some feed back on this one... We recently had to do a recovery of our exchange database.. fixing basically an entire inbox on multiple people that were previously missing/accidently deleted permanently.. Once I restored the database.. these users did not see the missing emails, as they were in cached exchange mode. Is this normal, even hours later? It seems i could fix it one of two ways: 1: I would turn off cached exchange mode... BUT.. the next day when i turned it back on, they ended up having localized reverse effects, in that their emails were gone again, like early ...

Query link to Form (Date Range)
Hi, I need your help. I have three queries that are exacted same setting. The total number of records in three queries are the same (1,500). Two of three queries link to the form that has the date range input. I entered from 01/01/2006 and 12/31/2006 in the text box on the form that link two queries. I set two of the queries that link to the form: BETWEEN [Forms]![Menu].txtStartDate and [Forms]![Menu].txtEndDate The result: *Query1 - Total: 950 *Query2 - Total: 990 Query3 - Total: 1,500 *Link to the Forms I should have all three queries should be the same as 1,500. Is there a re...

How to seek and then reference the found record to a form record?
I am having trouble using seek to find a record with a unique Serial Number and then display that record on a form. The Serial Number input is a string (textbox). My seek code works Ok but after seek, if not EOF, I try to find absolute position and then use "goto" that record on the form but the absoluteposition is not always correct. The record that gets shown is always offset of one or two records from what I need.Any help is appreciated.-- Regards, Michael...

Accessing a sub-form sub from a custom right-click menu
I've searched everywhere I could possibly search, with no answer to the following question. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but searching the archives yields no suitable answer. I have a form that has a sub-form. I've created a custom context menu so that right-clicking on a listbox on the subform displays my custom right-click menu. I want to call a sub on the subform, but I have not figured out a way to accomplish this. Of course I need to call the open instance of the form/subform because certain information is only available on the subform object. Is there a w...

Sales person deleted profile
A remote sales person deleted his outlook profile and cannot load the CRM Outlook stuff, do I need to send him the CRM Client files so that he can reconnect to CRM, or can this be fixed some other way. Thanks in advance.... Hi Jeff, He will need to repair the installation of the Outlook client. HTH, Niths "Jeff Metcalf" wrote: > A remote sales person deleted his outlook profile and cannot load the CRM > Outlook stuff, do I need to send him the CRM Client files so that he can > reconnect to CRM, or can this be fixed some other way. > > Thanks in advance.... ...

REQ
Hi all I have some data (email addresses) that I've imported into Excel and I'm trying to delete the duplicate cells. eg the Sheet looks like the following and I want to get rid of the duplicates. Can someone please tell me how to do this joe.blogs@bigspammer.com joe.blogs@bigspammer.com joe.blogs@bigspammer.com joe.blogs@bigspammer.com ace.whitehead@bigspammer.com ace.whitehead@bigspammer.com ace.whitehead@bigspammer.com ace.whitehead@bigspammer.com neal.cassady@bigspammer.com neal.cassady@bigspammer.com neal.cassady@bigspammer.com neal.cassady@bigspammer.com jack.kerouac@bigspamm...