Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side

We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is
primarily Exchange 2000/2k3.  We maintain a single 5.5 server as the
rest of the Org is 5.5.  The problem we are seeing is when the folks
who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no
longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement
to the Exchange 2000/AD side.  Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the
deletion with no issue.

Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC
and throught the SRS database?  In the past we have manually removed
the sites/recipient templates using ADSI edit but this is a hack and
Exchange does not like it very much.  Any assistance is welcome!

--Nick J

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Exchange 2003 External email question
Hi Company has one email address, which is a POP3 email account. Receiving email is ok via the POP3 connector. Sending email from ONE account is ok via the SMTP connector. But I would like to be able to give 5 people the ability to send using the same email address. I thought I would just be able to type the same email address in on the Email Address tab of the user's properties in AD, but I get a message saying the email address is already in use. The company needs to use Exchange because it wants to share diaries. I hope this makes sense - basically what I want to do is give 5...

Stacked bar category labels over to the left side
hello, I am producing a stacked bar chart from the following data: label in the first column, negative in the second column, positive in the third. I am following the instructions of http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html but the labels are displayed on the Y axis (zero value). How can I moved them to the left hand side? Any help welcome. Thanks -- caroline Hi, Set the Y axis labels to be Low rather than next to axis. Double click Yaxis > Patterns > Tick Mark Labels > Low Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "caroline&qu...

Rule for Deleted Items

Help E2K3 Not Seeing Ex5.5 Org
Have Windows 2003 AD running with the ADC connected to 1 5.5 server. When running E2K3 setup the option to Join or Upgrade a 5.5 organization is grayed out? Any suggestions. The permissions on the conection agreements and the 5.5 site hierarchy are configured properly as per Q329047. Have done this previously with E2K without any problem. Hi Rob, This may be caused if a previous installation attempt was made and failed. However, a server object has been created in Active Directory for the Exchange 2003 server. To check this use ADSI Edit (part of the Win2k3 or Win2k Support Tools) WA...

What to do to improve this:Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server server_name.
Out2002, Exch2000SP3. Users at times complain that they are getting those pop up messages Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server server_name. I just want to confirm that if I install a global catalog on the site where users are getting this, that should improve the situation right ? Is the message below generated only when the Outlook client "takes too long" to retrieve data from the GC ? Something else that could cause that behavior ? On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:40:57 -0700, "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote: >Out2002, Exc...

Sorting #5
Can anyone help please. Column a has numbers 1 thru 311 Column b has the names of colours to match the numbers. What I need to do is to sort the names of colours in column b alphabetically, but retaining their present numbers, so if at present row 200 is green and row 201 is azure, I want it to go 201 azure, 200 Green. I want the present numbers to stay with their colour. hope that makes sense. I can't do it! Thanks Bill Bill: Whenever you sort, as a rule, don't select the area (column) you're sorting by. If you simple click in, for instance, B2, and hit the sort butt...

Exchange Restore Error
I'm in the process of performing some disaster recovery testing and I've run into a problem with restoring our site's Exchange 2003 servers. I first restored the system Windows 2003 Server server, and then the Exchange Server storage groups, ensuring the "Last Restore Set" and "Mount Database After Restore" options were checked. The NTBackup portion of the Exchange restore completed without errors, but the mailbox and public folder stores won't mount. The Event Log reports a "ESE BACKUP event 903" error with the text "Information Sto...

Delete macros

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

how to view 2 tables in design view side by side (access 2007)
I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in design view. How is this done in access 2007. Click on the Office Button, at the bottom right click the Access Options, select Current Database, under Applications Options - Data Window Options unselect Display Document Tabs and select Overlapping Windows. You will need to restart Access to take affect. -- Build a little, test a little. "celeste" wrote: > I used to use access 2003 and was able to show side by side two tables in > design view. How is this done in access 2007. ...

Exchange 5.5 SMTP routing unauthorized mail
My server address has been listed by ORDB as an open relay. I have tested from a laptop with dialup internet with telnet. mail from:<spamtest 250 Sender <spamtest@domain.com> O mail to:<anybody@yahoo.com 250 Recipient <anybody@yahoo.com> O According to Microsoft documentation this should be rejected not OK There is no spamtest account on server. I did not authenticate I have guest account disabled. This is only server in Domain On Routing Tab "Reroute incoming mail (required for pop3/imap4 support)" is set and my 2 domains are both listed as "should be accep...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

saving users exchange profile
I have a couple of user accounts that are for employees no longer with the company. I would like to delete these accounts, but make a backup of the information in their exchange profile in case that information is needed in the future. Is there any way to achieve this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007D_01CB0981.39DE4410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Open Outlook as them and export mailbox to a .pst and save it somewhere --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-C...

exchange 2000 to 2003 #2
Hello, My org is considering migrating to exc2k3 from exc2k. Currently all our servers run on win2k and the domain is in native mode. We already run exc2k enterprise due to storage requirements. Can you let me know what we would need software wise to move to win2k3/exc2k3, including CALS. Would we needs exc2k3 enterprise? Do you have any good docs on uprading the AD/Exchange from 2k to 2k3? Thanks. You really need to check with your MS reseller on licensing. Whether you need Exchange Enterprise is really dependent on your needs. Two of the biggest limitations with standard are a si...

#Deleted