Delete RAW properties from a multiple selection of Mailboxes at on

Dear Reader,

I like to delete some RAW properties (THE ADC-Global-Names atribute) from
all my mailboxes in my recipients container of my Exchagne 5.5 (sp4) Mail
server.

When I select more that one mailbox I cannot open the raw properties of the
mailboxes.

Is there a way to delete the properties of a muliple selection of mailboxes,
or do I have to deletel them for all my 200 mailboxes one by one?
Maybe there is a way to delete the complete ADC-Global-Names attribute from
my exchange server.

Can anyone help me with this subject.

Kind regards,

Marijn Verwijs
0
Verwijs (1)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319474

Cheers,

"Marijn Verwijs" <Marijn Verwijs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Reader,
>
> I like to delete some RAW properties (THE ADC-Global-Names atribute) from
> all my mailboxes in my recipients container of my Exchagne 5.5 (sp4) Mail
> server.
>
> When I select more that one mailbox I cannot open the raw properties of
> the
> mailboxes.
>
> Is there a way to delete the properties of a muliple selection of
> mailboxes,
> or do I have to deletel them for all my 200 mailboxes one by one?
> Maybe there is a way to delete the complete ADC-Global-Names attribute
> from
> my exchange server.
>
> Can anyone help me with this subject.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Marijn Verwijs

0
tfelts1 (344)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Using Popups to select a range of cells.
Hi All I have a small request for help with code. I need a macro to have popups request the first and last cells in a range , and then to select them. Can someone help? Sub test() Dim Rng As Range On Error Resume Next Set Rng = Application.InputBox("Select your range", _ "Mousework", Type:=8) On Error GoTo 0 If Rng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub MsgBox Rng.Address End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Colin Hayes" <Colin@chayes.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8mYkILA1YlvLFw7Z@chayes.demon.co.uk... > > Hi All > >...

Specific Fill Color selection missing?!?
Excel 97 - been using the same template for months. Extensively use the Light Yellow fill color. Today, I open the worksheet and the Light Yellow cells have been replaced by more gold-like color. In fact, where Light Yellow once positioned was in the selection box (directly below Yellow), a color labeled "Color Scheme" is now present. How do I get the Light Yellow selection back? This is driving me crazy and even affects previously saved spreadsheets. Ideas? Go to Tools | Options | Color (tab) | Reset (button) -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/p...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Create Property sheet via menu command with .NET 2005 MFC SDI
Hi, I have spent a lot of time already, but I haven't found solution yet. My program is as follows: 1. I use .NET 2005 MFC, SDI, with CFormView base class to create my program. 2. Under File tab, I made Setting command. I want to press Setting, and bring up a property sheet. Each page will have radio button, edit box, combo box. When property sheet close, I want to transfer the value back to my view object. 3. I have "Programming with microsoft Visual C++ .NET" by George Shepherd with David Kruglinski. There is a good reference program Ex12a and Ex12b. But I lost companion ...

Tasks on shared mailbox notification
Is there anyway to get a notification of Tasks and Email on a shared mailbox? We're using Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2000 & 2003. At the moment working from Tasks, and having to keep Outlook 2003 open all the time to see messages is a bit of a pain... Ps: I placed a message in the General too, I was not sure which newsgroup would deal with a Task issue... The shared Mailbox is like a whole separate "person" so you could use the Rules to say if an incoming email includes the word Task Request: in the subject, forward it to another Inbox and then in that Inbox you coul...

multiple schemas
Hi; How does it work when you have multiple schemas (all except 1 tied to a unique namespace I assume)? There can only be one root in the xml but each schema starts from a root element. Also, is there a good book or website that explains schemas in full? -- thanks - dave david_at_windward_dot_net http://www.windwardreports.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.htm Hello Dave As far as I know, <schema> element is the root element of every XML Schema. <xs:schema> <xs:element name="element1"> .... </xs:element> </xs:schema> ...

more rules on a mailbox ?
hi all, the 32K limit for the rules on a mailbox is quite... boring :/ is there a 3rd party plugin/addon that would allow le to have more rules? I use OL2K3/Exch2K3 TIA, Pierre. there are some client side apps that will allow more - ornicusa.com has both client and server addons. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm#tools -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

Access 2003 multiple if then statement help
Hello, I am having a problem constructing the proper clause for querying my database. I have multiple values used in computing daily averages of constituent data for measurements. An example of my table for my table [tbl_data] is shown below; Constit Value AdjConstitValue UseIterpolated DoNotUse S1 1300 1258 [x] [ ] S1 1352 [ ] [ ] S1 1564 [ ] [x] etc.. Using an if statement I put together a statement for the query to display the AdjConstitValue if UseInterpolated is checked and that works f...

Delete macros

opening multiple files #4
Excel will not open multiple files. You need to describe the scenario as Excel ordinarily will open multiple files. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Fix the modification is not allowed as the selection is locked
I tried to go to the coversion box but it is not allowing me to do anythign but to open and close the document. Both word and excel "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AF6C06C-114A-446B-8F86-D071BB823DBC@microsoft.com... > I tried to go to the coversion box but it is not allowing me to do > anythign > but to open and close the document. Both word and excel Expired Trial version? Un-activated version? ...

selecting data from a database
I'll try my best to explain what i I want to do.... I have a databse that contains a list of times recorded by athletes over various distances. I would like ot be able to run a macro that compiles a report by selecting personal best times by athletes name for the various distances. the database is continually added to, athletes times are constantly updated so refencing specific cells is not feasible. I currently sort the database by name, distance, best time for that distance so I can see an athletes history but need a method to extract the best times for each discipl...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

Mailbox store missing from on-media catalog
Hi, Im trying to restore a mailbox from an older backup that was created using ntbackup 'full system backup' option. I assumed that the mailbox store would be a part of this catalog, but it is not listed. I do see the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr directory which has been backup up, but only the log files are shown within the MDBDATA folder where I am expecting to also see the .edb and ..stm files. Please advise charlie at im-design dot net In your backup routine you have to separately backup "Infomation Store". Charlie wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to restore a ...