Delete mailbox with command line

Hello,

Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a
mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot
find any to delete.

Thanks,

Adam
0
Adam

XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ
PSS ID Number: 155414

Adam wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to use command line to delete a
> mailbox in 5.5, I have some that will create but cannot
> find any to delete.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
1/8/2004 9:11:17 AM
Thanks for that, I am alot closer to where I need to be
now.  I can get it to export the info fine, but it doesn't
delete the mailbox and I cant see what I have to do to get
it to work, any suggestions?

Thanks,

Adam

0
anonymous (74717)
1/8/2004 11:27:45 AM
AFAIR, there is a Mode column in .csv, where you should put DELETE to
delete recipients.

Adam wrote:

> Thanks for that, I am alot closer to where I need to be
> now.  I can get it to export the info fine, but it doesn't
> delete the mailbox and I cant see what I have to do to get
> it to work, any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
1/8/2004 12:09:19 PM
XADM: How to Delete a User Using a .csv File Import
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=182508

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I don't seem to be having any luck, I can delete fields
> within a mail box but not the actual mailbox itself, do
> you have any more info?

0
dtown (976)
1/12/2004 9:58:22 PM
Thanks a lot,

Worked like a charm, thank you guys for all your help,
saved my life.

Adam

confers no rights.
>Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to
this newsgroup.

>Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at
>http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
>
>"Adam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> I don't seem to be having any luck, I can delete fields
>> within a mail box but not the actual mailbox itself, do
>> you have any more info?

0
anonymous (74717)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

How to open Excel sheet with more than 64000 lines
I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this large? You need to upgrade to Excel 2007. "mgoehring" wrote: > I am using Office 2002, and have received Excel files with greater than 64000 > line items. Is there a way , or an update, with Excel 2002 to open files this > large? Yes, but not more than 65536. For that you would need Excel 2007. -- David Biddulph "mgoehring" <mgoehring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Create Property sheet via menu command with .NET 2005 MFC SDI
Hi, I have spent a lot of time already, but I haven't found solution yet. My program is as follows: 1. I use .NET 2005 MFC, SDI, with CFormView base class to create my program. 2. Under File tab, I made Setting command. I want to press Setting, and bring up a property sheet. Each page will have radio button, edit box, combo box. When property sheet close, I want to transfer the value back to my view object. 3. I have "Programming with microsoft Visual C++ .NET" by George Shepherd with David Kruglinski. There is a good reference program Ex12a and Ex12b. But I lost companion ...

Tasks on shared mailbox notification
Is there anyway to get a notification of Tasks and Email on a shared mailbox? We're using Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2000 & 2003. At the moment working from Tasks, and having to keep Outlook 2003 open all the time to see messages is a bit of a pain... Ps: I placed a message in the General too, I was not sure which newsgroup would deal with a Task issue... The shared Mailbox is like a whole separate "person" so you could use the Rules to say if an incoming email includes the word Task Request: in the subject, forward it to another Inbox and then in that Inbox you coul...

Shape and lines magically changed color on class diagram?
Some of my classes and their connectors turned red by themselves. How do I change them back? I've tried everything from fill, to line, to format, everything with no success. Thanks in advance. Adam Smith The red line means that there is an error. To get rid of it, highlight the shape, format line and set the line color to black or any other color. If it doesnt work, click on Window\Show Shapesheet. Find the LineColor cell in the Line Format section and remove the "Guard" clause. "Adam Smith" <adam2001usa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cd587e4c.04021313...

more rules on a mailbox ?
hi all, the 32K limit for the rules on a mailbox is quite... boring :/ is there a 3rd party plugin/addon that would allow le to have more rules? I use OL2K3/Exch2K3 TIA, Pierre. there are some client side apps that will allow more - ornicusa.com has both client and server addons. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm#tools -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

Delete macros

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

#Deleted

Mailbox store missing from on-media catalog
Hi, Im trying to restore a mailbox from an older backup that was created using ntbackup 'full system backup' option. I assumed that the mailbox store would be a part of this catalog, but it is not listed. I do see the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr directory which has been backup up, but only the log files are shown within the MDBDATA folder where I am expecting to also see the .edb and ..stm files. Please advise charlie at im-design dot net In your backup routine you have to separately backup "Infomation Store". Charlie wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to restore a ...

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

Unable to open other mailboxes after mailbox move
Customer had existing Exchange 2003 server (SP1). We added new 2003 server (SP2) and moved all mailboxes. All fine - users logging on OK. Problem is, administrator can no longer open other peoples' mailboxes as before. Permissions are set at the server level and also the mailbox store level. The "deny" option is NOT ticked. When trying to open a mailbox folder we get "Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder could not be found." Same error happens if you choose Calendar etc. Same for all users. Even looking at the individual mailbox in ADUC, administrator...

Saving sent messages in secondary mailbox
I have multiple mailboxes, however when I send a message from a secondary mailbox it gets saved in my primary mailbox. Does anyone know a way to save sent messages from a secondary mailbox to the sent folder for that secondary mailbox. Thanks, Anne ...