Deferred sending on email

We are running Exchange 5.5 server and I'm trying to set "Do Not
Deliver before" option on my outlook 2000 the message stays in the
outbox and it doesn't go to the sender. Any help?
0
salobaidi (4)

One reason could be if the message has been edited after being sent, it would
appear non-italicized. the message will continue to remain in the Outbox
beyond the scheduled delivery time until the send button is clicked from
within the message.

Also check - OL2000: (CW) "Do not deliver until" Setting Ignored with
Internet E-mail (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q222879/)

More as I find out

"Sam" wrote:

> We are running Exchange 5.5 server and I'm trying to set "Do Not
> Deliver before" option on my outlook 2000 the message stays in the
> outbox and it doesn't go to the sender. Any help?

Alien attachment being sent with my emails
I have one. An image that we use to customize bullets for bulleted lists in Microsoft Word is being sent as an attachment with all of my emails (Outlook). The attachment is from the Microsoft photo collection (waterlillies) and is being renamed image001.jpg when it is attached to my emails. It happens only from my computer on our network and doesn't show up in the message in the SENT file in Outlook. I have never created this attachment, and when I search for it on my hard drive and shared drive with the name "image001.jpg", no results are returned. When my co-worker forwards ...

Send as/Send-on-behalf
Hi, Our organistion uses Exchange 2003 as part of SBS 2003. We have two mailboxes which are used in addition to user mailboxes - they are "Information" and "Webmaster". Several people open these mailboxes from their PC's, and use the send-as/send-on-behalf permission to send from these email addresses (information@ and webmaster@). On client PC's, when they select "Information" in the "From:" field, the email raches the recipent, showing as if it came from Information@, but yet, when they put "Webmaster" in the "From:" field,...

cannot send e-mail 01-12-10
Please help with this... The host 'mansila1@yahoo.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'You have received a YouTube video!', Account: 'mansila1@yahoo.com', Server: 'mansila1@yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D 'mansila1@yahoo.com' is not a valid mail server name. Also, US-based free Yahoo accounts have webmail access only, no POP access. Windows Mail handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.=20 Yahoo's solutio...

email send/receive
Anyone know how to get Outlook to check mail before it sends mail? Normal order is to send, then receive. I assume that your ISP requires a login to POP3 before sending? In Outlook 2002 you can go to the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account (click the "More Settings..." button) to set this up. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Norris" <NDBoyd@msn.com> wrote in message news:000001c34a2a$3c390ec0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know how to get Outlook to check ...

outlook keeps sending the same email
when i click send button, the email gets to the sending item folder and outlook keeps sending the same email over and over. Email stays in sending item folder sends the same email until i delet it by myself. I don't know why this is happening. This is outlook express 6 running on Windows2000svr. Thanks, Shi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com This newsgroup is for support of Outlook, which comes with Microsoft Office, not Outlook Express. Post this to th...

how do i save my letterhead on my emails
I am using microsoft outlook. I want to have my letterhead on all my outgoing mail.Without having to type it in every time. THANKS WILL "willlll" <willlll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C13BFE76-10AB-49D3-9C2C-7B3DE809D12B@microsoft.com... >I am using microsoft outlook. I want to have my letterhead on all my >outgoing > mail.Without having to type it in every time. > > THANKS WILL Hi Will, Open Outlook. In the upper right-hand corner, look for a box that says, "Type a question for help". In that box, type SIGNATURE, then hi...

Offline email did not send
Yesterday I created and answered a number of email messages offline. Before I logged out of Outlook, I checked the Outbox and they were in there. This morning, I connected to the lan and started up Outlook. After a couple of minutes, I checked the sent folder. None of the emails were in there. I then checked the Outbox and they were not in there either. I contacted one of the would-be recipients of my emails 30 minutes later and she did not receive any from me. In the past, I have worked offline many times and the emails ended up in my sent folder the next morning after connecting to the lan....

How do I config users so they can send email with different reply
Hi, I have an Windows Active Directory Domain, with Exchange 2003 in Native mode. We own 2 different email domains, A.Com & B.Com. Users with windows accounts can receve email from either email domain, as I have setup email adddress for each user. Eg. User1@A.Com User1@B.com. This all works fine, but we also need to be able to send email from either domain. The active directory is setup a DNS name of A.Com, and we get an error message if we try to email from User1@B.com The error message is :- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: He...

cant send or receive mail
I keep getting the following message everything was working fine until last night The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Server: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Server: 'www.apexliftservices.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Help please. &quo...

email templates in outlook2003
I'm trying to make email templates for messages I send frequently, things like 'your parcel has shipped' or an invoice for a client. I discovered the instructions to make outlook .oft templates and have made some but I'm having problems. First of all it seems a very long winded way to make a new message, by the time you've drilled down to the templates folder and got your new message, especially if you have to do a lot of them, you may as well have typed it yourself or used copy and paste. And then I can't use the text with replys, only new messages. So my question i...

Send on Behalf
On an Exchange 2007 SP1 server, one user with this strange problem. Unless she is given "Send on Behalf" permissions *to her own account*, the server will not send mail: "The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address....Client does not have permissions to send as this sender." Even more odd, the permission disappears after a short time and has to be reissued. Created a new account for this user but used her old "orphaned" mailbox on the new account. Same issues remain. No apparent "denies" on th...

Send emails automatically in Dexterity
Is this possible? I've search Great Plains and it seems that all it does is to open a new message in my MAPI compliant email-service. Thanks. Have you looked at Business Alerts? Log in as sa and go to Tools > Setup > System. -- Jim@TurboChef "Pam" wrote: > Is this possible? I've search Great Plains and it seems that all it does is > to open a new message in my MAPI compliant email-service. Thanks. Pam, Depending on what you need, you might look at a product called KnowledgeSync at Vinyardsoft.com. Ive used it to automatically send emails when, for ex...

Send a CRM Email
Hello, I've one question concerning SFO use : When I want to produce a CRM Email, I use the CRM toolbar (it seems the best way to do). But how can I email a CRM contact which is not in my Outlook Address Book ? (ie. which is not sync with Outlook Address book) As a matter of fact in the email form, the field 'To...' isn't populated with the CRM Contact Email. Many thanks -- Michael MARTIN BrainSoft (France) Hi, in CRM 1.2 there is no sync betwenn your outlook adress book and mscrm. To write an email you can use the mscrm-folder in outlook and use directly the firm/co...

Lost the send button
Have been using Office 2003 for a week and today tried to send an email and can't find the send button. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it??? Tony "TonySper" <tsperduti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:gilof.24809$Y72.7584@bignews1.bellsouth.net... > Have been using Office 2003 for a week and today tried to send an > email and can't find the send button. Has anyone had this problem or > know how to fix it??? > Tony > > Right click in the menu bar. Examine the menu options that appear as if by magic...... TonySper <tsp...

MCE sending multiple #'s to IR Blaster (changing channels)
I recently switched from cable to DirecTV (satellite). I went through the "Set up TV signal" in Media Center, and I went through the manual setup of the remote as it didn't recognize the DirecTV remote. All seemed okay, except sometimes (often - about 1/2 the time) when I select a channel in Media Center's guide it sends 5527 instead of 527 or 5446 instead of 546 - so it doesn't change the channel correctly. (I see the numbers show up on the TV screen before the channel changes.) I tried re-learning the remote, but the problem is still there. (Media Cent...

Outlook not sending/recieving
Hi I run winXP with Outlook 2003 My outlook has suddenly stopped sending or recieving. My POP setting are the same as before. I have a broadband connection. It has never not worked before? Any ideas? thanks Have you tested your account settings? Tried removing and re-installing your account? Has your ISP changed any port settings? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, John Calder asked: | Hi | | I...

Deferred Delivery Doesn't Defer
I'm running OL2000 CW and Exchange Server 2003. I also have an OL rule that defers all outgoing messages by 2 minutes. Even if I set a deferred delivery for an outbound message, it doesn't get deferred by more than the 2-minutes in the OL rule. That is, even if I set delivery for 3 days from now, the message sits in the outbox for 2 minutes and then gets delivered. It appears that the 2-minute OL rule is taking precednece over the deferred delivery. Why wouldn't the two work together? On 10 Oct 2005 07:27:47 -0700, "Gary" <gkushner@gmail.com> wrote: >I...

Cannot send e-mail #7
Hi All! Cannot send e-mail. Error is : Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mci hi speed', Server: 'smtpauth.mcihispeed.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I can send e-mail on other machine on the network. "M Mordkovych" <jcberg_no_spam_@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:ucgzs33IGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi All! > Cannot send e-mail. Error is : > > Your server has un...

Emails not updated in mailbox
I am a new user to Entourage and have discovered that it may take hours for my new messages to find their way into my Inbox. Sometimes when I close and reopen Entourage the messages will appear, sometimes not. I create a new account with the same settings and they are downloaded but not the existing account. Now the new account stopped updating as well. Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks in advance, newbie On 6/3/10 2:49 PM, in article C82D8D84.1B8E%angela.criswell@rigaku.com, "Angela Criswell" <angela.criswell@rigaku.com> wrote: > I am a new user to Entou...

send and close
Word 2003 Hi , When you send a Word doc as an e-mail, there is a button for "Send a Copy". How can I get Word to close automatically after I click that button. Do I have to do it via code or is there another button that I can put in the tool bar. Thanks, Joel ...

Blank email #5
Hi, Since last friday, when I try to read my emails, I can't. Outllok starts normally, my emails appears but in the reading panel, nothing appear but the window that is behind Outlook. If I open a message, I can't see anything but the window that is behind that message window. Hope someone can understand what I mean... I tried to uninstall the reinstall Outlook without success. Anybody can help me ? What version of Outlook? Unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume you're running Outlook 2007. I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean. On a "common" set...

Sending when there's nothing to send
Every half hour my Outlook 2003 (SP1) tries to send messages when there aren't any messages in my outbox to send. I don't have a virus or adware. I don't know what it's trying to send or to whom, but I want it to stop. I ran a "repair" install of Microsoft Office, but that didn't help. Any ideas? I'm running Outlook 2003 (SP1) under Windows XP Pro (SP2). Thanks in advance. David read receipts? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 f...

Deferred Revenue
Most of our sales are made on an installment basis however, we don't invoice and ship until all payments have been received. We can't seem to find the best way to handle the accounting for payment plans and the related deferred revenue in GP. Is there anyone who has experience in this area? Thanks Sometimes a case can be made for recognizing the income as the payments are received (Cash basis accounting is one situation that comes to mind) Otherwise, In general, revenue is recognized when the goods or services are delivered to the customer. Any payment received prior to del...

Emailing with outlook from Access 2000 Form
I have a list of contacts that comes up in a form, I'd like to be able to click on a button that would enter the email addresses of those contacts into the outlook "TO:" box so that a generic email can be sent to all of these contacts. Thanks for your help. Brendan -- Disclaimer: Any comments made are personal and do not reflect the thoughts or policies of this company. ...

Missing email address tab
We are missing the email address tab from ADUC of a mail enabled account. Exchange 2000 Server. ...