Default send fornt within OWA

Is possible to setup OWA to default to our font house style for creating,
reading and replying to messages?

0
abuse2112 (32)

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

sending text?
I have four tablet pcs, I would like to have three of them handwrite in a 4 different scores (1-10) into 4 different cells, the handwritting is converted to text into the cells, Then after they have finished the scores each tablet will send the 4 cells into the fourth tablet. I have bluetooth and wireless B. In Addition I would like to from the fourth tablet send out what form/sheet the other tablets should be on. Any Suggetions??? ...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Send button dissappears
In Outlook 2000 runing on NT4.0 SP6a, the send button is gone on any emails you are trying to reply to. Any ideas? Thanks ...

cant send email from ukonline address
0x800CCCoe error code, settings worked fine before i moved house, i had all of my services (virginmedia) reinstalled at my new house and then although I can receive email from this address I cant send.... any ideas welcome! Please post any error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "funsmiley" <funsmiley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF3B8030-4A45-48DA-A0C8-9A910425FEA0@micros...

OWA 2000 and GAL
Can OWA 2000 automatically list the contents of the GAL in the Find Names Dialog box or must one enter a search string and click "Find Now" to get any addresses? Is this the default behavior? If not, Can it be configured to show the entire GAL? When I address messages in OWA and click the TO:, CC:, or BCC: buttons I get a blank (no addresses or groups) "Find Names" box, with search fields (Display Name, First Name, Last Name, etc). If I enter some info it will return appropriate matches but I must know what I am looking for sort of. Is there any way to have the enti...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

How do you edit the main Exchange 2003 OWA title page?
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to edit the title of the Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access pages (this is the main OWA page title)? I have found the logon.asp and logoff.asp pages and changed the wording and titles on these, but I can't find the main Exchange 2003 OWA page to edit. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance Ste It be under C:\inetpub\wwwroot/ You can edit it with frontpage "Ste" <stephenbrandley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23WLcYn8NGHA.2036@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can anyone please tell me how to edit the ti...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Hide email addresses on sending
How do you set up a distribution contact list so that when you send a message only the Contact Group Name is displayed and not all the individual email addresses in the contact group ? -- Brian This applies to WLMail as well as OE. To use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) feature, in a new message window, either click View | All Headers and type in the addresses separated by a; Or: Click the To button. You will see your list of contacts and the choice of putting them in the To, CC, or BCC field. Click on an address, then click BCC to add it. Repeat for all the contacts you want. ...

Send/Recieve missing from Tools Menu
Send/Recieve is missing from my tools menu, also work offline is missing from the file menu. Don't know why. Also when I do a new email and select send it just stays in the outbook and never sends or recieves. What do I do to correct this? ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...

Sending Emails #4
I have just sent out an e-mail mail merge using Outlook 2002 and it lost some of the formatting. I created the document in Word and used that to do the mail merge, the document had several pictures in it (also using a table). On screen it looked prefect but when it started to send the message (html format) two of the pictures moved and as a result I had pictures overlapping each other. Not a good look. Is anyone able to shed any light onto why this happened? ...