Default Calendar Permisions

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to share every mailbox's calendar so that the default
users has reviewer privileges.  I know how to do it through Outlook, but
getting every user (like me) to do it will be impossible.  Any thoughts on
default privileges, or a policy, or... something?

Thanks Much

0
erin0 (12)

There are solutions to do this here:

http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm

Note that SetPerm is free.  :)

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"Erin0" <erin0@comcastremovethis.andthis.nottomentionthis.net> wrote in
message news:eiZd119MFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a way to share every mailbox's calendar so that the
> default
> users has reviewer privileges.  I know how to do it through Outlook, but
> getting every user (like me) to do it will be impossible.  Any thoughts on
> default privileges, or a policy, or... something?
>
> Thanks Much

0
neil.hobson (1158)
3/29/2005 7:19:27 AM
I  have brushed across setperm before but was leery.  It seems to have done
the job though.  I found it a bit buggy but was eventually able to work
through it in sections.  I also found Express ClickYes to be very handy as
well http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/.  Only because I had the
SPs installed though.

Thanks Much!!!

"Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> wrote in message
> There are solutions to do this here:
>
> http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm
>
> Note that SetPerm is free.  :)
>
> --
> Neil Hobson
> Exchange MVP
>
> For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
> http://www.msexchangeblog.com
>
> "Erin0" <erin0@comcastremovethis.andthis.nottomentionthis.net> wrote in
> message news:eiZd119MFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm looking for a way to share every mailbox's calendar so that the
>> default
>> users has reviewer privileges.  I know how to do it through Outlook, but
>> getting every user (like me) to do it will be impossible.  Any thoughts
>> on
>> default privileges, or a policy, or... something?
>>
>> Thanks Much

0
erin0 (12)

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Recurrence Pattern in Calendar Appt.
Is there a way to set the recurrence pattern to default to daily instead of weekly? Thanks in advance. No, you have to change it each time the dialog opens. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm <analyst@coastalcancercenter.com> wrote in message news:1134054741.359740.160090@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to set the recurrence pattern to default to daily > instead of weekly? ...

Custom entity in Calendar?
Is it possible to display custom entities in the workplace calendar or service calendar? Is it possible to create a custom calendar to display custom entities? Thanks, Dennis Hi Dennis, It is not possible using MS CRM web customization interface. But you may develop some custom calender using .net and CRM SDK (with compromise on some functionality). It will not be an easy task. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Dennis McCarthy" wrote: > Is it possible t...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Internet interface is not displaying calendar items
We have Exchange Server 2003 installed on our own system. The interne interface goes great, no problem at all. But when we try to browse t another one's mailbox (different company, different server), we ca login, but we always get an empty calendar/agenda. Does this sound familiar to someone, and knows what to do?? Thanx, Smart ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

Outlook 2003 : show different calendars together / share contacts
Hi! I'm part of several organisations and for each one, I have a different personal folder. In each one I also have a list of contacts and a calendar. Now what I'd like to be able to do is: - Show the events from different calendars TOGETHER, that is in ONLY one calendar page, rather than all calendars side-to-side. Indeed when I need to setup a meeting with one, I need to make sure that it doesn't clash with events from other organisations. Checking every single one calendar separately is a pain. I would want to see all the events put together in one calendar. Is it possib...

Shared Calendar Update Problem
I have a calendar in Public folders that all can read and change. In Outlook 2003 I add that calendar to "My Calendars" I can then go into it quickly instead of browsing through public folders. I see all current information in that calendar. I make a change and I can see that change. However, nobody else can see that change. If I go into the public folder version of that calendar and make a change, it reflects on everyone's view of it. Is that "My calendars" feature not just a shortcut to the public folder itself? It seems so in that i can see everything ...

Calendar 03-06-07
How do I change the month from January to March without changing the number in every box?...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...

Hyperlink opens in internet explorer and not default
I am running Windows 7 and Office 2003. In one of my Access data bases, I have hyperlinks that point to jpg files. The default is set to open jpg files in Windows Photo Viewer. The hyperlink opens them in Internet Explorer instead. I can't figure out why and would like to know how to fix it to open to the default. -- NoviceDave The Hyperlink protocol defaults to opening in IE. I would change the hyperlink to a text field and remove all references to the protocol. Then use ShellExecute to open the file in the default program.: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018....

Calendars... how to
Hello there, I need to create a monthly calendar, in order to write down on them the interviews i got with my customers... When i modified a Calendar, everything is ok... i got the right size wihout using any graphics or additional text, i needed just the calendar, the month heading... and thats it, but... every time i try to go to a new month... the layout changes again to the original !!!! is there a workaround for this??? i just need a monthly calendar, as big as i can on a letter size paper, but i want all the months to look the same... without editing month-by-month !! Any h...