Customise Disclaimer

Hello,

Is it possible to add the recipients name in a disclaimer when utilising an
event sink script. I currently running 2000 server/2000 exchange and recently
add a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP traffic.  Below is part of the
disclaimer and I’m looking to add the intended recipients name within the
square brackets.  Can the script be manipulated to pull the recipients name
from the header and add it in the desired location?

Disclaimer:
solely for the use of [recipient’s name]. If you are not the intended
recipient

Any help would be appreciated!

This article will provide some clues

http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Disclaimer-Fun.html

"Monkey1888" <Monkey1888@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to add the recipients name in a disclaimer when utilising
> an
> event sink script. I currently running 2000 server/2000 exchange and
> recently
> add a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP traffic.  Below is part of the
> disclaimer and I'm looking to add the intended recipients name within the
> square brackets.  Can the script be manipulated to pull the recipients
> name
> from the header and add it in the desired location?
>
> Disclaimer:
> solely for the use of [recipient's name]. If you are not the intended
> recipient
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

0
exchange.mvp (559)
4/19/2006 11:51:53 AM
I don't see why not since you could just use CDO to make the call to get the
user name for example. However, I am not sure how well this would perform
since this portion could never be cached so you would need to be very
careful.

Nue
"Monkey1888" <Monkey1888@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to add the recipients name in a disclaimer when utilising
> an
> event sink script. I currently running 2000 server/2000 exchange and
> recently
> add a disclaimer to all outgoing SMTP traffic.  Below is part of the
> disclaimer and I'm looking to add the intended recipients name within the
> square brackets.  Can the script be manipulated to pull the recipients
> name
> from the header and add it in the desired location?
>
> Disclaimer:
> solely for the use of [recipient's name]. If you are not the intended
> recipient
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Customise the outlookbar
Hi. Is there any way to customize the outlookbar in a away that a user only can see the defaultfolders in his mailbox' Mariah MN <MN@nospam.com> wrote: > Hi. Is there any way to customize the outlookbar in a away that a > user only can see the defaultfolders in his mailbox' Put the folders you want in the Shortcuts (or Favorites) and use that view. You don't say what version of Outlook you use. -- Brian Tillman Outlook 2000 Is it possible to lock down Outlook in any way? "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:uAOr$f7...

Customising page numbers
How can I change the starting number of a Publisher document. I have a long document that is saved in 3 separate files and want to make the numbering continuous across all three. -- L Greenwold Start your new document and use Insert|Section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L Greenwold" <LGreenwold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A15B0626-3336-4459-8335-705BCF5AAC9E@microsoft.com... > How can I change the starting number of a Publisher document. I have a > long > document that is saved in 3 separate files and want to make the numb...

customised output
col a col b col c john 2 john mary 3 john cathy 0 mary jones 4 mary mary jones jones jones jones col a and col b is my input.Is there any formula to get out put like col c.I fave a big list of col a and...

disclaimer script
Hello all, I checked out Micosoft Knowledge base article 317680 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/) which expains how to add a disclaimer to my emails. I have followed the instructions, not changing the original script at all which contains a disclaimer like "Sample Disclaimer added in a VBScript". However, when I send messages through my exchange server (for which ALL outgoing emails go through a SMTP connector) no disclaimer is added. I've tried Outlook 2003, outlook express and OWA for testing to no avail. The following is what I've done: 1. created the script fil...

Customisation.
I want to restrict users from giving them access to performing certain tasks like reopening an opportunity. In CRM,we are able to create related orders .however, the system is allowing to create multiplerelated orders to an opportunity which is not required , how could i restrict the user from creating multiple related orders for one opportunity. The process flow i need is One opportunity-one related order. is this possible, if so how.. Thanks and regards, Simi Hi Simi Depending on your needs this may or may not work! Create a workflow on Opportunity create like this: When Opportuni...

Unable to customise Outlook
I use OL 2000 with Win 2000 and since d/l sp4 and other security updates I am unable to customise my OL start page within OL. I believe there is a fix for this problem using the registry. Can anyone help. Rob nonon <qwwqqwe@dff.net> wrote: > I use OL 2000 with Win 2000 and since d/l sp4 and other security > updates I am unable to customise my OL start page within OL. Do you mean the Outlook Today page? See this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820575/en-us -- Brian Tillman Hello Brian, manys thanks it worked Rob "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wr...

Customising Excel running under NT4
At work the network runs NT4. I want to cutomise my use of Excel. In Word the administrator has given me my own personal normal.dot file and I have customised menus, added my own autocorrects etc. without affecting other users. I want to do the same in Excel but the Administratot tells me it cannot be done. Does anyone know how? Don, Your administrator is telling you porkies! You can add personal menus, a customised new workbook, you can add custom list, change autocorrect etc.. Post back with details of the individual bits you want/need. -- HTH Bob Phillips "don f" ...

customising save as
In the past I did a customization of Save AS... and Open File dialog box by adding a specific location to save or open a file. The problem is that I forgot how to do it again! Diego wrote: > In the past I did a customization of Save AS... and Open File dialog > box by adding a specific location to save or open a file. The problem > is that I forgot how to do it again! The answer depends very much on which version of Office and which version of Windows you have. For help with some rather old versions, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/CstmzeWd2kOpenSaveDlgs...

Activity Customisation
Hi I have customised the phone activity using the link below. http://crm/tools/formeditor/formeditor.aspx? objecttypecode=137 where crm is the name of my crm server. I changed the default value of direction from outgoing to incoming and saved the form. I dont see the changes when I open the phone call activity. I would appreciate if anyone help me with this . Regards Nia try publishing everything and resetting iis. also, you may need to clear your forms cache to see in SFO. Good luck! >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have customised the phone activity using the ...

customise Sensitivity.
how can i customise the sensitivity column and add more drop down values. http://screencast.com/t/krkQYhhyHiP You can't. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Dickery1" <junkone1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:6921f8cd-6e2b-4bee-b25c-085bab4de9ed@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > how can i customise the sensitivity column and add more drop down > values. > htt...

report customisation...
I am soon to start creating new reports for my company, I have not got crystal reports installed yet so havent had an opportunity to see what you can do. I was wondering if it is possible to include a field which shows the TOTAL number of fields pulled into the report. Eg. a report showing all leads with a source code of 001. And a total at the bottom of the report showing how many records there are in the report. Thanks in advance for any help... Emily yes "Emily" <emily.hajek@perfect-image.co.uk> wrote in message news:e8aFzXvnEHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am...

customising "toolbox"??
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I now managed to customise my toolbar. It now suits my needs, but given that I'm still struggling with the view options, I might need to customise my toolbox instead. Is that possible? And how? No, the Toolbox really is not customizable -- at least not to the extent you probably mean. You can, however, 'flip it over' by clicking the bent arrow at the right end of its title bar. There you can pick which groups of features you want to have included in certain of its palettes, but you can't alter the content of...

customised bullets
In Word, it is possible to create a customised bullet from an external source e.g. a company logo. It does not appear to be possible to do this using Publisher. Furthermore, Publisher will not support such a customised bullet if it is imported as part of a Word file. Any suggestions? In news:87F28886-D00A-4057-9E74-3C5435279606@microsoft.com, Terry <Terry @discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || In Word, it is possible to create a customised bullet from an || external source e.g. a company logo. It does not appear to be || possible to do this using Publisher. Furthermore, Publisher ...

Customising CtreeCtrl
Hello Guys, I am working on a simple program where I want a CTreeCtrl with lines, checkboxes, imagelists and background color for each item. I am not sure how to add background color for the items so that each item can have custom back color. Suggesstions are welcome. Cheers On Jan 4, 3:18=A0pm, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello Guys, > > I am working on a simple program where I want a CTreeCtrl with lines, > checkboxes, imagelists and background color for each item. > > I am not sure how to add background co...

Customising forms.
Hi all! Is it possible to customise the phone call, etc forms in CRM? regards Jan It is not supported. >-----Original Message----- >Hi all! > >Is it possible to customise the phone call, etc forms in >CRM? > >regards > >Jan >. > No. The next version will have this and is slated to be released in about 6-8 mos. <jan@eprime.co.za> wrote in message news:910801c43369$327caa30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all! > > Is it possible to customise the phone call, etc forms in > CRM? > > regards > > Jan Off course who you want. Go...

Disclaimer #14
Hi, I have an environment of Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition with 1 front end and 1 back end (in cluster mode Active/Pasive) I find this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/en-us (How to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual Basic script) to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP e-mail messages. I try with this but it doesn't work. Somebody knows what could be happening? -- Rosita Andrade On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:22:02 -0700, Rosita Andrade <RositaAndrade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an environment of Exchange Server 20...

PWA Customisation

Disclaimer problem
After 2 days of trying to get an disclaimer to work using the VB method only to find out that it doesn't work using outlook but works using MAC's so anything comming from a MAPI client won't get the message attached. Is there a fix for this other than using a 3rd party software. Thanks in advance. "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After 2 days of trying to get an disclaimer to work using >the VB method only to find out that it doesn't work using >outlook but works using MAC's so anything comming from a >MAPI client w...

Customisation on SFO
If I add a custom menu (or button or tab) using ISV.Config on the server will this also roll out to the Outlook clients ? If it does, what exactly is the purpose of the config file for Outlook ? My understanding was that the same ASPX page is served to the Outlook client as it is to the IE client .... Pete, The ISV.Config file is used for customizations to the server only. The name of the custom file for Outlook is OutlookClient.xml. The sample file resides in the same _resouces folder. Just rename the sample file and apply your changes to it. The OutlookClient.xml file is then published...

customise total calculated in pivot table
hi all, I am trying to customise how my fields in a pivot table is summarised. The existing ways of how data are summarised e.g. Sum, Count, Average, Max, Min, Product, etc are not suitable for my needs. E.g. of the kind of calculation for totals I need is: Sumproduct(qty1, qty2, qty3, going price1,going price2, going price3)/sum(qty1, qty2, qty3) Please help. Thanks in advance. yann ...

Customising the TaskPad
Does anyone know how to customise the HTML TaskPad in Store Operations Manager? I would like to add some custom reports etc as shortcuts? Any help appreciated... Regards, Jason. Jason, there is a taskpad folder in your Store Ops folder, where you will find the taskpad.htm file, as well as the htm files for the item, inventory, journal, etc. links on the main taskpad page. you can make your modifications here if you have experience working with HTML. if you need help, i'm sure if you post the specifics on the changes you want to make, there is probably someone on this forum wit...

drilldown.htm customise?
Hi, just trying to set about customising this sample page with my own products and pictures. When I attach this to a custom button it loads up but how do I get it to display my own departments, categories and products? any help / tips appreciated! ...

"customise outlook Today" button no longer works...
I have Outlook 2000. Today I tried clicking the "customise outlook today" button in the top corner of the the Today view. It has stopped working since I last used it (about six months ago). I tried using repair (and then reinstall) options in Outlook, but this did not work. Indeed, this gave me lots of complicated messages about something to do with the "cleanshutdown" registry entry, and then that my version of Outlook is only compatible with Messenger 4.0 and I have a higher version installed (6ish I think). Are my two problems related? What might be the cure? The fol...

customise right click menu
Howdy y'all A few days ago a fellow by the name of Rory asked bout customizing the "right click' menu in his xcel. I reckon this wood be a useful tool and I was wondering if any of yer computer smartees knew how to solve this one. If anyone can answer this, yer shure would be smarter than a kyotee on a hot night. I run ms xcel 2002 over a sweet Win XP pro. Now, no gettin to tecnukal on me as I'm only a simple folk. It is possible to use the Before RightClick event to run a custom form. You still get the normal menu afterwards though. However, in true Microsoft fashi...

Customising HELP!!
My Quantity Report looks like this - i cannot find a couple of the columns i need, can somebody help with how i should customise this? I have tried to the best of my ability but it just results in errors! I need the 'QTY on Order' 'Last ordered' 'Last Sold' and'Last Received' columns to be on, any pointers would be hugely helpfull! Is there such thing as one report which has every single colum/possibility turned on so you dont need so many different reports all the time!!!? //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeItems ...