Custom settings now working

I am having problems with the custom security settings.  I installed
the security administrative package and followed Microsoft's
documentation.  However, I am still getting the Outlook notification
whenever I try to use CDO.  I am not an Outlook admin so I am having a
rough time trying to debug this.  What are some things I can look at to
try to resolve this issue.  I noticed that when I go to Outlook and go
the Outlook 10 Security Settings under public folders I see the form
under that folder.  Is this correct?  My set up is Exchange 2000,
Outlook 2003.

0
zuhx17 (1)

Have you checked to make sure that you have the registry key in place to
force Outlook to check the security template settings from the Public
Folder?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402941033.aspx

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

<zuhx17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems with the custom security settings.  I installed
> the security administrative package and followed Microsoft's
> documentation.  However, I am still getting the Outlook notification
> whenever I try to use CDO.  I am not an Outlook admin so I am having a
> rough time trying to debug this.  What are some things I can look at to
> try to resolve this issue.  I noticed that when I go to Outlook and go
> the Outlook 10 Security Settings under public folders I see the form
> under that folder.  Is this correct?  My set up is Exchange 2000,
> Outlook 2003.

0
Ben

restore from backup wants password- doesn't work
I Have a Microsoft Money backup file (.mbf)which I saved on a disc while I wiped my hard drive. After I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2003 I tried to restore from backup file, and it asked for a password. My remembered password did not work, and neither did any of my other passwords. I had accomplished this before after setting my computer back to the factory condition about 2 years ago, and I don't remember it asking for a password then; in any case I had no problems with it then. It may have been Money 2006 that created this backup file - I think I'd upgraded from 2003 at some p...

Domain Group policy does not work on W7 64 bits
Hi! I have defined logon message via domain group policy (win2008 level domain.) Now i do not need that message any more so I defined that policy as "Not defined". It workéd fine with W7 32 bits( no logon message any more) but not with W7 64 bits. What could be the problem with 64 bit version of W7 and group policy and how to solve it? I am not going to raise domain level as 2008r2 soon. Best Regards, Esa Haajanen Hello Esa, Are the 64bit machines in the same OU, which setting does it show with rsop.msc? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer:...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Contact Set Up for Personal Use
I use Outlook 2003 and was wondering if there is a better way to set up my contacts for personal use. For example, our family has another family in our address book. There are multiple contacts with multiple email addresses and phone numbers for the other family, although they are all at the same mailing address which I use when I send a Christmas card or something. Rather than having four separate contacts, is there a way to combine it into one and still be able to find the members' information that are the primary contact? I guess this would be like finding staff members within a com...

Custom toolbar and macros

setting up email account on my windows vista
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network errors." error message What is the complete error message Gulay -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Gulay Dogan" <GulayDogan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3089BE5C-88A3-4EEB-8130-15CFB30B70BC@microsoft.com... > Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network errors." > error message Please expand the error message, then copy and paste ...

toolbar customization

Unable to view Settings side tab
I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to try it out. I logged into the VPC as an admin user so that I could check out the Settings area and look through the customization options. Unfortunately there was no "Bar" on the side tab for "Settings" and the menu option for getting "Settings" to display does not seem to work. Anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions for tracking down the issue? Do a search on these forums - this has been covered multiple times now. "Darren Neimke" wrote: > I'm new to CRM and just loaded up a VPC to ...

Role Home Page
How can I show my users upcoming appointments that are held in a Public Calendar? My initial thought is that this would be a part of the Role Homepage, and the Public Folder shown would be different for different roles. But I don't see a way to do show a public folder at all. Thanks in advance Douglas Genne ...

Query mailbox limit settings
Hi, Is it possible to write a query or script which get back the settings of mailbox limits at all users in the domain or in an ou? - the "Use mailbox store defaults" checkbox is selected or not - the "Issue warning at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given - the "Prohibit send at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given - the "Prohibit send and receive at" checkbox is selected or not, and if it is selected, what value is given Are LDIFDE or CSVDE useful for this task? I have not fo...

tab character not work
Hi all, I want to insert tab space in a cell so I tried: ="Hello ," & CHAR(9) & "world", but it will still get "Hello,world" instead of "Hello,___world" (___ is the tab space). In vba, I tried using vbTab, but it is still not working. Do anyone know how to insert a tab in either cell or vba? I am using Excel 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Tab characters don't work like they do in MSWord. (You should be seeing a little square where that tab character is, though.) Maybe you can either use spaces--or create a table in MSW...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

In excel 2000 My work was not saved because of power failure what.
I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. can you plase help me ? Hi if you haven't save your data then the data is probably lost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jatin_Soni" <jatin_Soni@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:782EAEA2-958D-42D8-8BCF-5B6CF046D003@microsoft.com... > I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power > failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. > can you plase ...

setting "top" of report footer by VBA?
Hello, I need to print a report with the report footer always appearing at the bottom of the last page: The usable space on a page is 11,329 twips (19.98 cm), the report footer height is 6,611 twips (11.66 cm). That is, I need the report footer to start at 4,718 twips from the top of the page. The report footer contains labels with company name and address as well as the "legal stuff". I cannot use the page footer for an "if me.page = me.pages" construction because the page footer contains labels and text boxes with document number, revision and release ...

Help Doesn't work Office XP Pro / Standard
Running XP Office Pro on XP Pro. Help windows for all office products does not work properly. Empty, gray dialog box pops up, no hyperlinks, no text. Any advice is welcome. (except "RELOAD OS", that's not advice, that's a nightmare) Have you tried running Detect and Repair from the Help menu of any of the Office products? Make sure you have your Office CD handy when you do this. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "R T...

Customer Report

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...