custom address list / owa 2003

Hi,

I have an exchange 2003 public folder with contacts.

Is it possible that these contacts show up in an address list in OWA 2003 ?

How could I do this?

Thanks, Dani

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Encoding for Publisher 2003
Which encoder should be used for publishing web pages to the internet. When we installed Pub2003, it defaulted to Western European. Is there a site that explains the difference between these encoders, i.e. Western European vs. US ASCII? Thank you. LoBo Designs Leave it at Western European. That setting should not need adjusting. If you should happen to use some odd symbol and font that doesn't render correctly then setting it to Unicode would be required. In your IE browser go to View, Encoding... you will find it at Western European as well ( or possibly utf8). Please use our web fo...

Adding users to address books
I was hoping to have a user be a member of two separate address books. Does anyone know if this is possible. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you. One user can be the member of multiple address lists as long as the user meets the criteria specified in the filter of each address list. "Rio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20da101c45a0f$09a4c8a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was hoping to have a user be a member of two separate > address books. Does anyone know if this is possible. > Any help greatly appreciated. > Thank you. ...

Custom toolbar and macros

Exchange addressing and forwarding
Hello, I am running Exchange 2000 server and I have a question about an addressing and forwarding problem. Here is what we want to achieve, -1 external email address for vendors to send requests for information -multiple recipients of the email internally, with everybody being aware that the email was received What kind of rules, or forwarding do I have to setup to achieve this? I have the external email address setup already and I can log on and see that it is receiving email as it is supposed to. It will not be practical to have a dedicated computer setup to run a client side version o...

My 2003 templates in Word 2007
I have just installed Word 2007 but would like to use all my personalized templates from Word 2003. I also had a customized toolbar in 2003 which I would like to bring across. This toolbar always opened along with Word. It included buttons for all the regularly used items, e.g. Open, Save, View Header and Footer and, most useful, a button to open a document based on a particular template. Is this possible, please? Copy the templates into the template folder and use as before. Add your shortcuts to the Quick Access Toolbar - it is much the easiest solution. -- Terry...

how do I merge hotmail address book with outlook
I am trying to put my hotmail addresses in my outlook..how do I do this? There is an "Import/Export" wizard..save them as .csv form. You must first export them from hotmail and then import them into Outlook. "Marlane" <Marlane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AD76485-B97C-4F28-8425-9EF2263A5273@microsoft.com... >I am trying to put my hotmail addresses in my outlook..how do I do this? ...

OWA Troubles
We recently put an intranet site on our IIS server that hosts OWA. The "webmaster" couldn't log in without putting in a password, and so played around with the permissions in IIS for the Default Web Server. Now when users go to Outlook Web Access, they're prompted to put in their user name and RSA but when it gets to redirecting to the login screen, the page errors out, with a Page Not Found, Internet Information Services. The IIS server was the only thing that's changed, and the RSA portion is working, so I'm sure its permissions that's causing the proble...

Office 2003 clean Install
How do I install Office 2003 without it picking up my old data? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it comes up with all the same stuff as before. I want to do a clean install as if office was never befor installed on my machine. There must be a way to do this ? Thanks, Ajay A reinstall doesn't effect your mail settings. Mail settings are being controlled in Control Panel-> Mail -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Ajay Malkani&quo...

toolbar customization

Help needed with SMTP connector scenario
Hi, I have a little configuration issue with our Exchange 2003 server. And since I'm not so experienced in Exchange, I hope you can help me. Setting: 1 Exchange Server 2003 published over ISA Server 2000 on a leased line into a remote network. The EXCH is configured as SecureNAT client. On the other end of the line is a SMTP Gateway, which should communicate with our EXCH. Goal: To route all email traffic from and to the EXCH through the SMTP Gateway. Questions: Now, from what I understand, I just set the Internet Mail Connector (or any SMTP connector) to use the IP of the remote S...

server side rule in Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2003
Hello, I am struggling with outlook and exchange. I would like to use rules in Outlook 2003 to send a copy of all received email to a public folder in Exchange without having to run outlook for that particular mailbox. I am able to receive them in the public folder as long as the outlook client is running. I would like to have the rule on the server side, rather than on client side. Is it possible in Outlook 2003 running SBS 2003? Clifford Yes, it's possible. You'll need to use a Forward, not Move, rule action. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Pr...

Keep loosing my Default email in MS Outlook 2003?
I have 4 different emails setup with our family computer. and one of them is the default email address that is used when composing new email. For some reason lately, my hotmail has become the default email. So I changed it back to how it was. Next day it's back to hotmail email account as the default email, for new emails. Is that the work of a virus or something? thanks. It is probably the work of one of the other users on the family computer. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

drop down list selection
I have an estimating form that we use for estimating service jobs. I entered a dropdown box at the very top to allow the user to select the correct customer. However, there are special pricing rates that pull from another sheet ('Special Rates') this sheet is in order by customer account number. However, when a customer name is selected from the dropdown box in C83, the formula set up in the preceding column E84, at needs to pull the correct customer account number to allow for the rest of the sheet to calculate properly is, =IF(E84=FALSE,LOOKUP(C83,CustomerName,'SPEC...

Customer Report

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query