Creating mailboxes #2

After installing Exchange 2003, the users in Active
Directory Users and Computers did not have email
addresses.  Selecting users and choosing Exchange Tasks
allows me to create the mailboxes, but only for certain
users.  For some users it allows me to create the mailbox
without an error message, but the mailbox is not actually
created.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brent
0
anonymous (74717)

If you mean it does not show in System Manager, once the user has logon to
his mailbox or an e-mail is sent to it it wiil appear in system manager.

"Brent Zellner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After installing Exchange 2003, the users in Active
> Directory Users and Computers did not have email
> addresses.  Selecting users and choosing Exchange Tasks
> allows me to create the mailboxes, but only for certain
> users.  For some users it allows me to create the mailbox
> without an error message, but the mailbox is not actually
> created.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

0
bchouinard (45)

how to use one exchange mailbox on home and work pc's
anyone know how i can make my home pc's outlook popup task reminders that only have a specific category e.g. "Home"? i connect to my works exchange server thru a vpn. ...

graphics in Publisher #2
When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EF4D42-295C-4BCF-A7D9-97362174FECF@microsoft.com... > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Yes, the document does print. No, I haven't gone to the printer...

create a roster

Make resource mailbox calendars viewable
I previously had calendars setup under Public Folders to reserve conference rooms, but was told it was more efficient to use resource mailboxes for things like that. I have created the mailboxes and it is working well but is there a way to make the calendars viewable to the entire office the way it was under Public Folders? People would still like to be able to see whats available before making the meeting request. Thank you. On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:31:17 -0800, KJ <KJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I previously had calendars setup under Public Folders to reserve conference ...

Compile Error #2
I am currently using Excel 2002. I was given a file, apparently created in Excel 2003. When I try to access the file I get the following message: Compile error: Can't find project or library The developer believes this error is coming up because 2002 doesn't have the same "libraries" as 2003 and that I need to upgrade to 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help. Does the file you have been given contain VBA code? If so, then it would seem that the original creator has 'referenced' another project or library in it. To explain, when this sheet has been create...

Task Create - Status

footer in excel #2
What is the easiest way to make a footer in excel that will print ON EVERY PAGE? EXCEL 2000 Page Setup Header/Footer Put your entry in Footer "LED1" <LED1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D226F524-7267-48D9-98AE-A1C768B6921E@microsoft.com... : What is the easiest way to make a footer in excel that will print ON EVERY : PAGE? EXCEL 2000 ...

Stuck in outbox #2
whenever i send an email outside of outlook (whether it be from internet explorer or forwarding an email from an open folder) the email does not send automatically, it just sits in outlook outbox. i always have to physically open up outlook to release the email. this is very anoying and never happened with outlook express. before, it just sent automatically. thanks ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

UDF #2
hi Can someone explain me about UDF & its use? Thanks in advance A UDF is a user defined function. You can create a UDF and use it in a formula in a worksheet in the same way as a built-in function. You would create one to do something the built-in functions do not do, such as a look left VLOOKUP, or when you want to simplify a complex formula. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ankur" <Ankur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB8738FE-AF09-4ADD-A180-7B6A7C98EC8B@microsoft.com... > hi > > Can someone explain...

How to delete a corrupt mailbox
I want to delete a corrupt mailbox so that it will populate throught the system. Currently, when I try to delete I receive an Infromation Store error. The mailbox items were Exmerged to a new mailbox, but I wanted to use the same SMTP address. Any suggestions? Michelle What error did you receive, and HOW are you doing the mailbox delete? -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday? -anon "Michelle" <michelle_hinton63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3d...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Tab Sequence? #2
tab sequence? Is there a way to set the order in which cells are highlighted when pressing the tab key? i.e. I have a cell in which data is entered, and then a button which fires a macro next to it. After entering the data I would like to be able to tab out of the cell and have the button highlighted such that pressing enter on the keyboard would trigger the button - much like a web page. Any suggestions? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I don't think you can do what you want. Excel allows for very little control over the tab sequence of cells. Moreover, buttons ...

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE