creating an archive or copy of all incomming & out going mail

Running exchange2k & need to know the easiest way to create an archive or copy of all incomming & outgoing e-mail.
0
anonymous (74717)

Message Journaling

us;q261173

HTH

Lisa

0
Lisa

create a roster

Copying a row and pasting the same below it with just formulas
Hi all, I have 3 buttons in the same worksheet to copy a row and insert the same below it. I have this macro running for 3 different places. See my code below. The problem is: 1) I want just the formulas/formatting to be pasted, and not the constants. 2) And more importantly, if I use Button 1, then a row is added below row 15 and the rows move down and so for Button 2, row 36 is different now as it has moved down, if you understand? How do I keep it fixed that it always copies row 36 even if a row is added above and the rows move down. Same for Button 3. Private Sub Comm...

Incoming Connection requests
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I often get a pop-up asking to allow or deny incoming connections with word and excel (don't use powerpoint or entourage really). I am fully updated in Office and OSX - so updating is not an option. How can I stop this? (I want to deny always). I have checked the firewall, and the apps are listed there. I have also added autoupdate as per another closed thread on this forum. It is still happening. Please let me know if you have a solution. Thanks Bump... still the same issue in Snow Leopard.. Anyone got an...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Task Create - Status

Outgoing e-mail
I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same network, also using outlook 2002 it works fine. Yes and that worked thanks >-----Original Message----- >Are you authenticating to your SMTP server? > >Tony Sadler wrote: >> I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; >> "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts >> (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same >> network, also...

Create external database

problem with mails coming back every day
Hello, Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. How to stop that. Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? Thanks On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:38:26 +0200, "lmarot" <l.marot@mywanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hello, > >Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. >How to stop that. > >Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? > >Thanks > Are these always the same messages and where did the messages come from. Could be that you have messages in some loop or st...

How to create pie chart with %

how do I copy a range to a new sheet
Now that I this group solved my problem of flagging dates of my club members as "expired", how would I automatically copy all of the members that are expired to a new worksheet so I can use this for a mail merge? I would need to check the condition of the expired column, YES or NO, then copy the yes's name and address columns only to a new page. TIA Why not just add that column and when you use mailmerge, just include the records with that flag set the way you need? If you really want to copy the rows, you could apply Data|Filter|Autofilter and filter to show just those mem...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

New POP3 E-Mail Account Deliver Folder
I have both an Exchange Account and a (personal) POP3 account that I check using Outlook 2003. Currently, both accounts drop new e-mail into my Exchange Inbox - and I have a rule that moves the POP3 e-mail to a personal folder inbox. Problem is, rules don't run when I'm not connected to the Exchange server. Is it possible to have the POP3 account post new e-mails to the personal folder, while keeping the Exchange account posting new e-mails to the exchange inbox? Thanks; Michael Have you tried to set up a personal folder specifically for the pop account and set the exchange acc...

Go To Inbox
Windows 7. Is there an option to set the opening of WLM to go to the Inbox instead of the last folder viewed? Earl I don't think so. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Earl Partridge" <earlp@pearnet.com> wrote in message news:Oc2i93qrKHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Windows 7. Is there an option to set the opening of WLM to go to the > Inbox > instead of the last folder viewed? > Earl > Michael and Earl, Add /mail to the WLMail shortcut and WLMail will open to the default account Inbox. "C:\Program Files\...

Used Pack and Go, Unable to Access & Edit File on Own Computer
Using Publisher 2003 on XP Media Reference original post 68FE9389-5F35-47F5-ABA4-05B8ACDD4EE6@microsoft.com I have read all about Pack and Go already, especially since this problem has happened and that I've used it before numerous times. However that info doesn't help. I'm 99% sure that I did NOT put to commercial printing but rather take to another computer. It was saved with imbedded fonts/graphics. Not links. The file is locked, even on the originating computer, and I can not even repack and go, it is black but when you go into it is whited out. Save as is not even an ...

Password Protect-- Read Only Copy
Hi, We have a few excel files that several people use at the same time. Is there any way to make sure that only one designated person can open the orginal copies and the others forced to use a Read Only Copy? Besides relying on humans to close out if they open the original copy etc. :) Thanks, Ben Ben, The second and subsequent users who open the workbook should be in Read-Only automatically, unless you've shared the workbook (Tools - Share workbook). You might need to get with the network people about this. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ----------...

unable to edit excel sent via e-mail from pp presentation
Hi Guys, I have been sent a powerpoint presesentation via E-mail when I try to edit a excel spreadsheet object I get an error message--server application, source file or item cannot be found. The excel object is linked into powerpoint presentation not embedded. How do I go about this one? Chrissy ...

Creating an ad book