Creating addressbooks that query on OU

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4174B.630E15B0

How would I create an addressbook that is based on the contents of an OU =
in AD?

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4174B.630E15B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>How would I create an addressbook =
that is based=20
on the contents of an OU in AD?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4174B.630E15B0--

0
nwalter (25)

You cannot create an Address List based on the OU, you will need to find
another attribute to use such as one of the Custom Attributes, and then use
ADModify to populate the attribute for all the users in that OU, or you
could script the population of the attribute.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Nathan Walter" <nwalter@fielding.edu> wrote in message
How would I create an addressbook that is based on the contents of an OU in
AD?

0
Mark

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Join query
I have a table that has the list of parts that go on a shop order to create a part. On the table "Requirement_Details" I am selecting the Order, and the Current Due Date. The table Transaction_History tells me the dates something was Issued to the Order by the Transaction Code "I". My problem is that I am looking for the last day that something was issued to the shop order so if I select the MAX(dbo.Transaction_History.TNXDTE_15) as below and nothing has been issued yet the query does not return Null or for this field. I just don't get any records. ...

Query on Group field in Pivot Table
I have a large database wherein under Date column, data is in the format "Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". When I use Pivot Table Under OPTIONS->GROUP-> Group Field is disabled. I used this to group Date field to either present data by Month, quarter at one click. Can anybody guide me why this seems to be disabled here. I want to present my data only by Monthwithout changing the format ""Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". Thanks Hi Shewta Check you Data Source of your Pivot. it should come up like "Sheet6!$G$1:$I$821" and not like "'\Documents and...

Create external database

Variable Accros Queries
If I wish to use a variable across mutliple queries, is this possible, and if so where would I declare and set the variable? You can't use variables in queries. Are you thinking in terms of selection criteria (i.e. parameters), and you don't want to have to input the same parameters multiple times, or do you want the value stored in a variable to be returned by the query? For the former, the easiest approach is to create an unbound form with controls on it, one for each parameter. Have the query refer to the controls (the syntax is Forms![NameOfForm]![NameOfControl]), rather...

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Web query financial data into chart
Via a web query I import the Euro/Dollar exchange rate during e.g. 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm in a cell of an Excel sheet with a refresh rate of 1 minute. I like to plot this rate versus time over this period. How can I realize that? regards, Louis -- loconel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ loconel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33481 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=532821 You would have to use a macro to store the info on a sheet with a automatic defined name for the gra...

Back 1Month query Result!
Is it possible to make this field go back 1 Month to get the payable total? This field is giving me the payable total of each client ...............Thanks for any help.....Bob Payable: Nz(qTotalDueForPayment.TotalDue,0)-Nz(qPaidAmountForPayment.PaidTotal,0) It depends. Can you get qTotalDueForPayment.TotalDue AND qPaidAmountForPayment.PaidTotal to "go back one month"? If those queries are run with date parameters, rather than all payments to date, then the answer is Yes. Otherwise, probably not. HTH, "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:eLQ...

Creating a Brochure

how would I write this criteria for a query?
I have three fields that I want to base a criteria on: Received Date/Time, Date Approved and Date Rejected The way I wrote the criteria is as follow: LagTime: [Received Date/Time] - [Date Approve] This works if there is a date in the "Date Approve" field but if there isn't a date in the field nothing comes back. What I would like for it to do is pull the date from the "Date Rejected" field and calculate the lagtime from there. What do I need to add to my expression to do this? On 6 Sep, 20:14, Jerry Whittle <JerryWhit...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

square brackets in append query
When I create a query and make it an append query the query wizard asks for the table to append and then adds the fields in the append to row but adds square brackets around them and then when I try to run the query complains about the brackets. Is this fixable other than going through the list and removing the brackets? Thanks Brackets often get added to field names in queries (and elsewhere). What is the SQL View of your query that generates the error message. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Franklin" wrote: > When I create a query and make it an append query t...

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...