Create and set up custom forms in OWA

Hey there!

I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can
be used in OWA.
Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the
conversion-part?
Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form
and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook
custom form into an ActiveServerPage?

Thanks for any help,
Reto.

create a roster

Is it possible to customize money?
Hi, I'm using Money 2005 and I was wondering if it's possible to develop functionalities for it. Let me explain better: I'm from Brazil, and the default stock quote finder isn't able to get local quotes. So, I was wondering if it's possible to customize it, or build a brand new one (I'm a programer). TIA, Bob See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10. <rcrios@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8d4a06fd.0505091627.33a35a7a@posting.google.com... > I'm using Money 2005 and I was wondering if it's possible to develop > functionalities for it. > >...

Task Create - Status

Customizing CRM look and feel
Is there a way to 'brand' or otherwise give the CRM application the look and feel of our enterprise web site? I see multiple posts about using the CRM sytleguide to give CRM look and feel to custom pages, but I don't see anything about customizing CRM to take on a custom look and feel. It doesn't have to be wholesale changes to the UI, I'm just looking to at least slip in a logo and possibly a footer with a disclaimer/trademark kind of thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. SpencerW I would venture to say in the ISV.config file. You can buttons to the men...

Retrieving current custom sort settings
Is there a way to retrieve the current custom sort settings stored with a worksheet? ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Continuous form record number
I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse is (was just) placed. How can I find out the record number? Alternatively any idea is welcome. Thanks Henry "H. Martins" <hjrmartins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4ab14e1-51c6-4c16-8a78-bc7df76670de@k31g2000vbu.googlegroups.com... >I have a form whose default view is 'continuous form'. > > Then when I click a button I need to delete the record where the mouse > is (was just) placed. > > Ho...

when form created

Set Function Keys
Hello All! I'm trying to set the function keys with me.KeyPrewiew and on KeyDown. I realized that it doesn't work all the time, because of the default settings. for example F1 key will display Help many times, even I set it to something else. Is there a way to set the vbKeyF1 or the rest of the keys, and disable the default setting? Thanks in advance Abe The KeyDown event of the *form* should work (with KeyPreview on.) To suppress the normal use of the key, destroy the keystroke with: KeyCode = 0 If you wanted something application-wide (not just for one form), you could...

Creating a Brochure

OWA and Domain\User Name Logon
Something strange happened to the logon requirements when logging onto OWA... Initially when I configured OWA the user was required to use his or her domain with their username when logging onto OWA. Now, the domain portion before the user name is no longer required. Although more convenient for the user to logon this way, I'd like to see the logon requirements as they were with the domain portion of the logon required. I am wondering what could have happened to change this feature. Any ideas? How would one change it back? Thanks in advance. Raymond- If somebody put a \ in the default...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Set permissions also on the subfolders?
Hi! We deployed Exchnage 2003 on W2K3 domain. If I try to set permissions on the mailbox folder and subfolder of a mailbox by using PFDavAdmin, I can set the permissions only on the selected folder, but the subfolder permissions are not affected. How can I set the permission on mailbox folder and all of subfolders by using PFDavAdmin? Best Regards Mustafa On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:44:28 -0800, "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >We deployed Exchnage 2003 on W2K3 domain. > >If I try to set permissions on the mailbox folder and subfolder of a...

how i set up
I would like to set up my pop3 and etc. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "RicardoL" <RicardoL1996@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eWIwzs4oKHA.4836@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I would like to set up my pop3 and etc. > "RicardoL" <RicardoL1996@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eWIwzs4oKHA.4836@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I would like...

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...