Converting Mailbox into .pst

Hi,

A long time ago I used a utility to "copy" clients mailboxes and "convert"
them into .pst files. It was done on the server side. Now I can't remember
what that utility was. Anyone know what I'm babbling about?

Thanks!

Mary

Ps. We're still on Exchange 5.5... yay...

0
Mary8120 (2)

exmerge.exe...great tool...use it a dozen times a day...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Mary" <Mary@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> A long time ago I used a utility to "copy" clients mailboxes and "convert"
> them into .pst files. It was done on the server side. Now I can't remember
> what that utility was. Anyone know what I'm babbling about?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mary
>
> Ps. We're still on Exchange 5.5... yay...

0
sconkey (3059)
6/6/2006 6:25:33 PM

> A long time ago I used a utility to "copy" clients mailboxes and "convert"
> them into .pst files. It was done on the server side. Now I can't remember
> what that utility was. Anyone know what I'm babbling about?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mary
>
> Ps. We're still on Exchange 5.5... yay...

ExMerge.EXE ?

regards
Pawel J.

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:25:33 -0700, "Susan"
<sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:

>exmerge.exe...great tool...use it a dozen times a day...

so about 2500 times a year.
0
adavid (8731)
6/6/2006 6:29:15 PM
cool thanks, I'll give it a try...

:-)

Mary

"Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message
> exmerge.exe...great tool...use it a dozen times a day...
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "Mary" <Mary@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > A long time ago I used a utility to "copy" clients mailboxes and
"convert"
> > them into .pst files. It was done on the server side. Now I can't
remember
> > what that utility was. Anyone know what I'm babbling about?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Mary
> >
> > Ps. We're still on Exchange 5.5... yay...

0
Mary8120 (2)
6/6/2006 6:45:24 PM
probably about twice that, actually...  :-P

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:25:33 -0700, "Susan"
> <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >exmerge.exe...great tool...use it a dozen times a day...
>

> so about 2500 times a year.

0
sconkey (3059)

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Mailbox store dismounted automatically
Exchange 2003 server/w SP1, Windows 2003 STD with latest patch, Both of Exchange mailbox stores dismounted automatically, with event ID 1159, source: MSExchangeIS Category General tape Error Description: Database error 0xfffffd9a occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcUpdate while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp Click the Microsoft link on the event ID, got the following details: Details Product: Exchange ID: 1159 Source: MSExchangeIS Version: 6.0 Component: Information Store Symb...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Mailbox Manager Settings
If I add a group to a mailbox manager policy, will the policy act upon the group itself (it only if it's a mail-enabled group) or will it act on all mail-enabled users who are a member of the group? I want it to do the latter to save me adding loads of individuals to the policy. Thanks It should apply to the individuals within the group. Nue "K" <@.> wrote in message news:O7JFN6cbGHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > If I add a group to a mailbox manager policy, will the policy act upon the > group itself (it only if it's a mail-enabled group) or will it a...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

how do i restart a mailbox store?
how do i restart the mailbox store? Is this a service? I only see informaiton store. is this the one? You can dismount and remount an ind. mailbox/public store or stop and start the Information Store which essentially controls all the stores. On 30 Jan 2005 17:38:35 -0800, aaronwhittaker2002@yahoo.com (aaron.whittaker) wrote: >how do i restart the mailbox store? Is this a service? I only see >informaiton store. is this the one? ...

permission to create mailbox in Ex2K3
our desktop support creates user account in AD OUs. They have full permission for OUs as OU Admin. Now, we need to give them permission to create mailbox when set up new user account. As for the permission what should I do? I looked at Exchange Delegation but no quite clear about mailbox creation permission. Can someone let me know what to do and how to do it? Thanks. There are several AD attributes that this delegated accounts needs write access to. I have tried previous suggestions in the past by creating a delegated account in AD giving him account management role and giving the...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

How to Restore Outlook Data Without .PST File?
Hi, My motherboard fried on my laptop, but the hard drive is fine. I'm now using a different laptop, and am accessing the data on my old hard drive via USB. How can I access my old Outlook data & settings with the Outlook installed on this new machine? I don't have a .PST backup of the old data. I'd like to just transfer the relevant files from the MS Outlook folder on the old hard drive to the MS Outlook folder on the new one and hit the ground running without missing a step ... if it can be that simple. I don't know which files are which, however. Can someone guid...

structure of pst
We need to create a pool of emails with varying send and receive dates with the dates ranging over an year. Is there any way to generate pst's or outlook emails in a format where u can change the date properties. How difficult it will be to attempt to determine the structure of the pst and then change the dates and then import the file into outlook. Thanks, Alok. ...

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

How do I link to individual messages in my .pst file?
Using Outlook 2000 SR-1 in an Exchange Server environment. I can get a unique Message-ID for my messages from the Message Options, Internet headers: box in the form <numberstring@server-domain.systemhost.net>. I presume this is a constant and does not change regardless of where the message is subsequently moved to within my message filing system. I want to be able to refer to, and ideally link to, individual messages in my .pst file on my PC and the Exchange Server from documents held on separate servers. Can I make a link using the Message ID? If so how? If I am able to link to thi...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...