Convert Mail Enabled to MailBox Enabled

Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a
mailbox enabled user?

Any help would be appreciated
0
BobSmith (10)

Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a
> mailbox enabled user?
>
> Any help would be appreciated

0
curspice6401 (3487)
11/16/2006 8:04:58 PM
I've taken the path of mail-disabling the object and then mailbox-enabling
it using vbscript. I couldn't see a way to 'upgrade' it as such.

Cheers,
Mark
"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
> Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a
>> mailbox enabled user?
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated

0
markf1 (16)
11/30/2006 3:57:49 AM
That might be the "correct" way.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Mark Feodoroff" <markf@qimr.edu.au> wrote in message
> I've taken the path of mail-disabling the object and then mailbox-enabling
> it using vbscript. I couldn't see a way to 'upgrade' it as such.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
>> Have you tried using the CDOEXM CreateMailbox method as per this article:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327079
>> --
>> Ed Crowley
>> MVP - Exchange
>>
>> "Bob Smith" <BobSmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone know how to programically convert a mail enabled user to a
>>> mailbox enabled user?
>>>
>>> Any help would be appreciated

0
curspice6401 (3487)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Mailbox store dismounted automatically
Exchange 2003 server/w SP1, Windows 2003 STD with latest patch, Both of Exchange mailbox stores dismounted automatically, with event ID 1159, source: MSExchangeIS Category General tape Error Description: Database error 0xfffffd9a occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcUpdate while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp Click the Microsoft link on the event ID, got the following details: Details Product: Exchange ID: 1159 Source: MSExchangeIS Version: 6.0 Component: Information Store Symb...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Mailbox Manager Settings
If I add a group to a mailbox manager policy, will the policy act upon the group itself (it only if it's a mail-enabled group) or will it act on all mail-enabled users who are a member of the group? I want it to do the latter to save me adding loads of individuals to the policy. Thanks It should apply to the individuals within the group. Nue "K" <@.> wrote in message news:O7JFN6cbGHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > If I add a group to a mailbox manager policy, will the policy act upon the > group itself (it only if it's a mail-enabled group) or will it a...

XML Note convert to DataSet

permission to create mailbox in Ex2K3
our desktop support creates user account in AD OUs. They have full permission for OUs as OU Admin. Now, we need to give them permission to create mailbox when set up new user account. As for the permission what should I do? I looked at Exchange Delegation but no quite clear about mailbox creation permission. Can someone let me know what to do and how to do it? Thanks. There are several AD attributes that this delegated accounts needs write access to. I have tried previous suggestions in the past by creating a delegated account in AD giving him account management role and giving the...

Convert

how do i restart a mailbox store?
how do i restart the mailbox store? Is this a service? I only see informaiton store. is this the one? You can dismount and remount an ind. mailbox/public store or stop and start the Information Store which essentially controls all the stores. On 30 Jan 2005 17:38:35 -0800, aaronwhittaker2002@yahoo.com (aaron.whittaker) wrote: >how do i restart the mailbox store? Is this a service? I only see >informaiton store. is this the one? ...

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Outlook mail cancel send
I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. Now additional mail I wish to transmit won't send. How do I delete the large file? It does not show up in the drafts folder. Outlook version please? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Lynn asked: | I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. | Now additional mail I wish to tr...

Windows Mail
I am trying to import a yahoo email account into Windows Mail, Windows Security keeps asking for username and password and rejecting them. (I have tried about 12 times!) My antivirus is Panda IS 2008. The error message says: Account: 'huw.davies136', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Error logging in. Please visit http://mail.yahoo.com', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 However it is working fine in yahoo.co.uk. Any ideas would be gratefully received. A v...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...