configuring news group in exchange5.5

Hi

can anyone tell me as how to configure news group in
exchange5.5 server?

thanx in advance.
gajanan
0
gajanan (1)

how do I insert a news ticker into a slideshow?
Is there a way to insert a news ticker (i.e. CNN, Fox News) into a slideshow, so that the slideshow runs and the news ticker can be seen at the bottom of the diplay/kiosk? I have never tried doing that but I am sure that there can be a custom HTML code that you can load using the Active X controls. You should try researching online for Custom HTML COde in PPT. Let me know if you have any other questions, -- Vicente Tulliano "News ticker and slideshows" wrote: > Is there a way to insert a news ticker (i.e. CNN, Fox News) into a > slideshow, so that th...

Exchange 5.5 IMC question
Hi, anyone know how to stop an Exchange 5.5 IMC from recieving but still allow it to send?? Cheers John On the Connections tab, set the Transfer Mode to Outbound Only. Restart the IMS. -- Denis McDowell [MSFT] "John" <John@4sol.com> wrote in message news:OnQV9krLEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > anyone know how to stop an Exchange 5.5 IMC from recieving but still allow > it to send?? > > Cheers > > John > > Great tip!! This is the answer to my problem (see the "Can I run NAV on received e-mails?"). I need to install NA...

micr configurable stubs
Hi All, Has anyone had to configure checks for GP using configurable stubs for MICR? Are there any tricks to making the process easier or an alternative program to use. Th eprocess so far is painfull as only one item can be selected at a time and each time I add an item it starts in upper left hand corner above other items. Thanks in advance for any insight Lorne Are you using Mekorma? I've used it to configure checks and found it relatively easy to use. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

Sending group emails
I have been trying to send a group email of 50 and I cannot find where to click so all 50 email address don't show on each of the emails. I just want only one email to appear and the rest to be hidden. Please can someone help. Thank you "Adele" <Adele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC917291-8BFA-429E-8C23-BBFB8B252B22@microsoft.com... >I have been trying to send a group email of 50 and I cannot find where to > click so all 50 email address don't show on each of the emails. I just > want > only one email to appear and the rest to be ...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Install/Configuration
I cannot get the Outlook client to configure for any users. The intranet address and internet address are not found. Connectivity has been verified between workstations and crm server. Web clients work ok - thoush some functionality related to custom entities is not behaving properly (lookups not functioning, etc.) Addtionally, CRM is not sending or tracking emails at all. The CRM setup is as follows: Upgraded from 3.0 Win 2K3 Server (fully updated) with SQL 2005 SP2, Reporting Services SP2 Exchange 2003 Server (fully updated) - Email router will not configure. Any suggestions would b...

How Use Option Group Im MS Access
Help me It's easy you have an: - option Group (which is a frame that goes around the option buttons) each option button has a different value (example: 1,2,3) The option group gets the value of whichever option button is selected. So the option group is the main control that you use (bind it to a table value etc...) With options only ONE option button can be selected at a time. If you want multiple values you use checkboxes instead. HTH, Mark Andrews RPT Software http://www.rptsoftware.com "Karkala" <Karkala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Configuration
Hello, I just installed Office 7 Home and Student and every time I open Word it says that it has to Configure the program. It doesn't do that with the other programs and it is getting tiresome because it takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or have some suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ...

Cash book transaction-Analysis Groups
Hi, When I make cash book transaction(Increase/Decrease) can it be distributed to various accounts(unit accounts) in analysis group. Thanks Jacob ...

payroll posting Account setup in GP 7.5
WHich table contains the information displayed on 'payroll posting Account setup'? ...

BIFF5 (Excel 5) 255 char limit
I'm generating excel documents via PHP, and am running into a wall with the 255 character limit for a cell in Excel 5 (the format the script exports in). Is there any way around this? If your program outputs to Excel 5 with 255 limit you might find out if the manufacturer of that program allows output to a later file type. I don't know PHP, and Excel can't control how that program outputs. You might try copy and paste directly from the original program into a later version of Excel. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "ircmaxell" wrote: > I'm generating excel ...

Help
I just started a 3 week trip and need to run Money to track spending while I'm away. However, when I start Money, it is trying to install something, and wants the Money CD, which is back at home. Yes, I know I should have tried this before I left, but the laptop with Money hasn't changed - its just out of its docking station. I thought I'd ask on the small chance that someone might have a clue on what might cause this and/or how to get around it. I can't think of any reason for something to be installed, but there must be something. Thanks TM What file(s) is it asking for...

How to create Release mode configure
Hi all, i am building a project, but i removed default Release configure, and now i try to use Debug config to copy to Release and then change something NDEBUG, Debug info is none, uncheck Generate Debug info any one can help me do this so that i dn't need to create new project again? Turn on optimizations. Do NOT turn off "Generate debug info"; it was a fundamental design error in VS to turn this off. You will need it to read crash dumps coming back from the field. Turn off the various runtime checks. Select the libraries to be the MultiThreaded DLL or for static lin...

Romve Third Party Connector from Exchange 5.5
Hi everyone, My platform is Win NT4 SP6 and exchange 5.5 SP4. Can anyone please let me know the procedure to remove GoldFax connector from exchange because I am getting replication errors with the eventid 2037. Thanks in advance. You probably need to remove the extensions from your recipient container(s) in Exchange Admin raw mode unless the applicaiton has an uninstall routine. I strongly recommend contacting the vendor directly for instructions on how to do this. Hacking the product out of Exchange could leave your organization in a non-operational state and would likely require a...

configuration
Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure Publisher - how do I stop this? What version Publisher? You receive a "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Pro" error message when you upgrade to Office 2003 or Office 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825941/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BG" <BG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81BB44C-05D4-4435-BCED-9DA45DACCB96@microsoft.com... > Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure...

IMAP4 configuration
I need to allow my users to retrieve their mail from my Exchange server while they are away from the office. I have OWA working right now for web-based email, but I am considering stopping that and only using IMAP4 because many of my users have only dial-up access at their homes, and it takes too long for them to connect via OWA. The main people complaining about the currect situation are the executive director and program director, so I'd like to do what I can to keep them happy. However, I need to know how to access the Exchange mailboxes from outside the network. I have tried sev...

Distribution Group Not Receiving Emails From Outside Organization
It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is configured exactly like all our other groups. Yes, its set to receive emails from everyone. Any thoughts? What happens? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <jaaboo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142898094.977528.109350@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > It's the strangest thing. I cannot figure out how this one particular > group is not receiving emails from the outside, when it is ...

Rstore to Recovery Storage Group from BE9.1
Hi, I couldn’t mount mail store in RSG. I try to restore a mail box from backup tape using Backup Exec 9.1 I followed Veritas doc ID 264815 http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/264815.htm I didn’t check select the Commit after restore completes checkbox and the Mount database after restore checkbox on the Restore Job Properties dialog box for Exchange on Backup Exec restore option When I ran Eseutil /mh, it was Dirty Shutdown state. I wonder on Commit after restore completes on backup exec option is equivalent to “this is the last backup in the set". I didn’t run Eseutil /cc Pa...

exchange 2003 , exchange 5.5 information store
Client has an exchange 5.5/nt4 server that has died and won't boot. They have just purchased new server w/ server 2003 and exchange 2003. I can access the files on the old hard drive. Is there any way to load the 5.5 information store in exchange 2003? By files, you mean the priv.edb, etc....? If so, no. You will need to rebuild the 5.5 server. On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:15:05 -0700, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Client has an exchange 5.5/nt4 server that has died and won't boot. They have >just purchased new server w/ server 2003 and exchan...

How do I configure a reminder for attachment passwords?
My company sends attachments (office files) to clients via the internet. They usually password protect these files. Is there anyway to have outlook tell the user that the attachment does not have a password? Sometimes they forget to put the password on the attachment... Thanks, J.R. You would have to write code to do that. Your code would have to intercept the AttachmentAdd event for an open item, check the original item that is being attached by opening it from the file system as a file of the specified type, for example Word doc. Then it would have to use the Word object model to chec...

letters in IF formulas? #5
If the value of a cell is a letter, can this be used in an IF formula? I am making a simple chore spreadsheet for my kids. In this sheet, each chore is represented by a letter. (i.e. B=clean bedroom) Also, each chore has a certain value amount with it (i.e. B=$1). I would like to be able to have the kids enter in the chore letter when it's completed and have the computer do all the calculations of amounts and totals. Can this be done? For example: =IF(c7=B,1,IF(c7=K,2)) ...

message not delivered in different administrative groups.
Hi, I'm having a mixed environment in 2003 exchange. 2 separate administrative group for 2000 exchange and 2003 exchange. I'm facing one problem in sending mails from the mailbox in exchange2003 server. I'm getting delivery status notification that the mail delivery is delayed. eporting-MTA: dns; Received-From-MTA: dns; Arrival-Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 12:02:10 +0530 Final-Recipient: rfc822; Action: delayed Status: 4.4.7 Will-Retry-Until: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:02:10 +0530 Also, when I send a mail from e2k to exchange2003 and tracked, i'm seeing Unknown event with : x.400 e...

filter #5
Sum gives the total of all numerical values even when autofilter is on Subtotal gives the correct sum for the filtered rows How can I have a list of all functions that works with autofilter is on. Only subtotal, if you need to do countif etc on filtered lists you can use the method here =SUMPRODUCT(--($K$2:$K$560=1),(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET($K$2,ROW($K$2:$K$560)-MIN(ROW($K$2:$K$560)),,)))) will count the visible cells where K2:K560 equals 1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Khalil Handal" <handalk@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:ew6RtMmHJHA.1364@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >...

configuring publlic folder appointment items
Is it possible to configure a public folder that contains appointment items so that entries cannot overlap? i.e. I want to use a public folder for the booking out of a meeting room and if I tick the box for "All Day Event" then I would like it so no one can make another entry for that day - or if some one books it 9 to 11 then no one else should be able to book it for the same time frame am I making sense? No, that's one of the limitations of using a pf as a resource, can't automatically decline, no free busy etc. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexch...

configurator
Has anyone used the Experlogix Configurator product on CRM? What is opinion of it? Looking to implement it in 06 after upgrading to 3.0. Thanks Hey Wes, My client is in the final stages of implementing Experlogix Configurator on CRM 1.2. They have been extremely happy with both the product and the support. (They have been doing two integration projects at once, and the other 3rd party vendor did not deliver on time, and the client is NOT at all happy with them, so they know the difference...) Experlogix is a lot cheaper than some of the other 3rd party add-ons that do multi-currency an...

Formatting and Grouping Columns w/ Merge Cells
In Office 2000 in Excel when you select two columns and right click it included the option to "Unhide" or "Hide". In Office XP in Excel I can not select two columns it automatically expands the selection to include the Merged Row above it which includes all the columns below - not just the two I selected. When I select just two cells the right click does not include the option to "Unhide" or "Hide". I have to go to the format menu, select column and select "Unhide" or "Hide". Is there a way to select columns without including...