configure proxy in front firewall ???????

If I want to put a firewall in front of the proxy server=20
2.0..=BFi have got to remove them filtered ...?  ,

=BFI have to configure something in the proxy server 2.0? =20

  I need help, please

   thanks, thanks to all
0
anonymous (74718)

http://proxyfaq.networkgods.com/

charles celsman wrote:

> If I want to put a firewall in front of the proxy server
> 2.0..�i have got to remove them filtered ...?  ,
>
> �I have to configure something in the proxy server 2.0?
>
>   I need help, please
>
>    thanks, thanks to all

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

How can I build a two-color book front page design with text only?
I need to design the front cover of a book I want to publish. The cover will have only text and background color. If there is a way to do it with Microsoft Office Word 2003, I want to be able to make the top half of the cover with a different background color than the lower half. How can this be done in one single page, one file with the two color fields adjacent to each other without cancelling each other and text in each? You could start by posting your question in the Word Section, not the Publisher discussion group. This joke is for you! "Hello. Tech Support; may I help yo...

Exchange 2003 Front End Server Setup
I've setup a member server (joined to domain) I have placed it in the DMZ and have setup an IPSEC connection Just between the Backend Server in our Local Intranet and itself. I have yet to setup exchange on this server. I have a pix in between the Intranet and DMZ (it is also gateway to internet) I have been noticing in the pix logs that my Front end Server is trying to connect to each of our Domain Controllers on LDAP. It's currently being dropped by the pix. I need advice. So reading some of M$ books on FE and BE technology the require 389(ldap), 88/tcp/udp(kerberos), 3268/TCP (...

micr configurable stubs
Hi All, Has anyone had to configure checks for GP using configurable stubs for MICR? Are there any tricks to making the process easier or an alternative program to use. Th eprocess so far is painfull as only one item can be selected at a time and each time I add an item it starts in upper left hand corner above other items. Thanks in advance for any insight Lorne Are you using Mekorma? I've used it to configure checks and found it relatively easy to use. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

Proxy or COMProxy?
Are both options in 1.2? Which is better? Hi, Use Proxy only. Regards, Bhaskar.T "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23gSpZOyfEHA.3412@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Are both options in 1.2? Which is better? > > > Aren't the SOAP interfaces really slow? "Bhaskar" <tbprasad@vermar.com> wrote in message news:%23INzsO0fEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Use Proxy only. > > Regards, > Bhaskar.T > "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote in mess...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Install/Configuration
I cannot get the Outlook client to configure for any users. The intranet address and internet address are not found. Connectivity has been verified between workstations and crm server. Web clients work ok - thoush some functionality related to custom entities is not behaving properly (lookups not functioning, etc.) Addtionally, CRM is not sending or tracking emails at all. The CRM setup is as follows: Upgraded from 3.0 Win 2K3 Server (fully updated) with SQL 2005 SP2, Reporting Services SP2 Exchange 2003 Server (fully updated) - Email router will not configure. Any suggestions would b...

Configuration
Hello, I just installed Office 7 Home and Student and every time I open Word it says that it has to Configure the program. It doesn't do that with the other programs and it is getting tiresome because it takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or have some suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ...

Help
I just started a 3 week trip and need to run Money to track spending while I'm away. However, when I start Money, it is trying to install something, and wants the Money CD, which is back at home. Yes, I know I should have tried this before I left, but the laptop with Money hasn't changed - its just out of its docking station. I thought I'd ask on the small chance that someone might have a clue on what might cause this and/or how to get around it. I can't think of any reason for something to be installed, but there must be something. Thanks TM What file(s) is it asking for...

How to create Release mode configure
Hi all, i am building a project, but i removed default Release configure, and now i try to use Debug config to copy to Release and then change something NDEBUG, Debug info is none, uncheck Generate Debug info any one can help me do this so that i dn't need to create new project again? Turn on optimizations. Do NOT turn off "Generate debug info"; it was a fundamental design error in VS to turn this off. You will need it to read crash dumps coming back from the field. Turn off the various runtime checks. Select the libraries to be the MultiThreaded DLL or for static lin...

configuration
Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure Publisher - how do I stop this? What version Publisher? You receive a "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Pro" error message when you upgrade to Office 2003 or Office 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825941/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BG" <BG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81BB44C-05D4-4435-BCED-9DA45DACCB96@microsoft.com... > Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure...

IMAP4 configuration
I need to allow my users to retrieve their mail from my Exchange server while they are away from the office. I have OWA working right now for web-based email, but I am considering stopping that and only using IMAP4 because many of my users have only dial-up access at their homes, and it takes too long for them to connect via OWA. The main people complaining about the currect situation are the executive director and program director, so I'd like to do what I can to keep them happy. However, I need to know how to access the Exchange mailboxes from outside the network. I have tried sev...

Front End Services Question
I was going through one of my books and came across advise that Exchange Management, MTA Stack, and Routing Engine should be set to disabled on then front end server. I had never heard of this. Has anyone else? Fred T2 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/e466094f-c287-4498-aa2b-8845d107f8f3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "FredT2" <Fredt2@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23OJ5hSZAGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I was going through one of m...

How do I configure a reminder for attachment passwords?
My company sends attachments (office files) to clients via the internet. They usually password protect these files. Is there anyway to have outlook tell the user that the attachment does not have a password? Sometimes they forget to put the password on the attachment... Thanks, J.R. You would have to write code to do that. Your code would have to intercept the AttachmentAdd event for an open item, check the original item that is being attached by opening it from the file system as a file of the specified type, for example Word doc. Then it would have to use the Word object model to chec...

Pulblic folders through OWA Front End
Having trouble getting public folder access via OWA since we installed a Front-End/Back-End topology. Attempts to access Public folders via OWA returns an error in a new browser window saying something along the lines of "public folder access requires a secure channel". I have checked the virtaul server HTTP and IIS Manager to ensure "require" encryption in not selected. There is an SSL cert on our front-end server and a separate certificate on our back end servers. I know this is vague...any info or insight is appreciated. Public folders available through MAPI, IMAP...

configuring publlic folder appointment items
Is it possible to configure a public folder that contains appointment items so that entries cannot overlap? i.e. I want to use a public folder for the booking out of a meeting room and if I tick the box for "All Day Event" then I would like it so no one can make another entry for that day - or if some one books it 9 to 11 then no one else should be able to book it for the same time frame am I making sense? No, that's one of the limitations of using a pf as a resource, can't automatically decline, no free busy etc. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexch...

configurator
Has anyone used the Experlogix Configurator product on CRM? What is opinion of it? Looking to implement it in 06 after upgrading to 3.0. Thanks Hey Wes, My client is in the final stages of implementing Experlogix Configurator on CRM 1.2. They have been extremely happy with both the product and the support. (They have been doing two integration projects at once, and the other 3rd party vendor did not deliver on time, and the client is NOT at all happy with them, so they know the difference...) Experlogix is a lot cheaper than some of the other 3rd party add-ons that do multi-currency an...

Programmatically report the configuration of Windows 2008 granular audit settings
I'm trying to read how the granular audit sub-category settings in Windows 2008 like Logon/Logoff=96Special Logon, Policy Change=96Audit Policy Change etc. are configured on a machine & write this to a .csv file report Is there a way to do this programmatically? For instance, read a certain file or registry values for each sub-category setting? I've read on how to use auditpol.exe & wEvtUtil.exe at the command prompt ...

device configuration via PowerShell
A while ago I asked about setting some pointer device related configuration via PowerShell (specifically the SnapToDefaultButton property). My effort to allow PowerShell to assist me in doing that stalled out at the point where I can tweak the Registry setting associated with SnapToDefaultButton using PowerShell, but that afterwards it requires a reboot of the workstation to get it be effective. Setting that value via Control Panel does not require the reboot. Now I'm wondering what Control Panel does that I'm not doing via PowerShell. I think it must be interactin...

Configure
How can I configure Microsoft Outlook and hotmail. What version of Outlook? http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.htm -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom "daisyrichardson@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007e01c3cfbf$fd35a3c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can I configure Microsoft Outlook and hotmail. ...

workflow configuration
Hi, I have following issues in my GP 10 workflow installation: 1) I have created a single step workflow after activating PO Approval for a TEST company. I could not able to see any workflow list on workflow administration page. I wanted to modify my workflow step which I saved before. But I could not able to do that. I tried with IISRESET. 2) I tried to create a PO and submit for approval in GP by navigating to Transactions>Purchasing<PO Entry. No change on the PO Entry window in GP. Actually there should a msg bar and workflow history pane. I tried to give access rights for th...

Configuration
How do I configure Outlook 2003 with PMB "barry" <barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:343AC4AB-732E-42AA-98BE-9AEEC1376D5E@microsoft.com... > How do I configure Outlook 2003 with PMB Your question may be better answered in an Outlook newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com ...

Failure to Display anything but Methods in Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
I'm using both VS.NET and VS.NET 2003 to attempt to run the "Find all the Incidents for an Account or Contact" code on MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk/htm /findallofthecasesassociatedwithanaccountorcontact.asp). I've added the reference to Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll and also have attempted to use the Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy.dll when the first failed. I am unable to compile as the C# compiler states that both ".Credentials" and ".Url" are not valid properties of the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser class. I used the o...

Front End
All, We are being forced to look at opening our front end server up for SSL traffic. Currently we have all traffic going thru a security appliance including OWA. However we have found that if we want to do activesync for remote devices that we would need to purchase a second appliance to just handle that. We cannot justify a new appliance for 5 users. So if we just open the firewall to our FE server for 443 traffic are there any major issues anyone can think of? Thanks! Ryan I don't consider it particularly unsafe. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from P...

How do I configure my outlook express?
Can someone pls help me with configuring my new outloook express mizthaing <mizthaing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can someone pls help me with configuring my new outloook express Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup, see http://www.insideoe.com/, and speak to the support staff of your ISP. -- Brian Tillman ...

Corporate Configuration
Since we had Windows 2000 several years ago, we had reg-hacked a policy setting for WSUS for our clients, which loaded the information under LM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate... Since we are on Windows XP SP2 going to SP3 we now have 4 separate settings for WSUS which all workstations are in the same OU, so we only have one policy applied. We have two separate locations with a test and prod WSUS settings, which makes 4 different settings depending on location, target group, servername, etc. Is there another place this can be set without pushing a registry...

Exchange 2007
I am running Exchange 2007 Std w/ SP1. Is there a way to configure some type of notification or alert to immediately tell the sender or the Exchange admin (me) that their mail is stuck in the queue, rather than wait 1-4 hours for a delayed message notification from Exchange? Thanks, Gabe On Mon, 10 May 2010 16:11:46 -0700, "GG" <rng9598@gmail.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2007 Std w/ SP1. Is there a way to configure some >type of notification or alert to immediately tell the sender or the Exchange >admin (me) that their mail is stuck in t...