Configuration of OWA in SBS 2003 assist request

How could I create my OWA in the inner site without SSL.

Today we are working with redirection from http to https with just 80 port
open in the firewall and our SBS 2003 have just one Network interface that
use also to the outside publishing and to the inner site.

Also I need to create the inner site login to the OWA will be with out the
form base authentication because of some workers are working with Linux and
some of the properties in the Exchange are looks as emails not calander,
notes or tasks (the login need to be as in OWA from Exchange 5.5).

Thanks in advanced,

micr configurable stubs
Hi All, Has anyone had to configure checks for GP using configurable stubs for MICR? Are there any tricks to making the process easier or an alternative program to use. Th eprocess so far is painfull as only one item can be selected at a time and each time I add an item it starts in upper left hand corner above other items. Thanks in advance for any insight Lorne Are you using Mekorma? I've used it to configure checks and found it relatively easy to use. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2t...

Deleting databases in exchange 2003
One of my storage groups has gone corrupt due to a hardware issue, and I managed to restore an older copy. I created a new storage group and have created new databases within this storage group. My problem is that when I take all of the accounts out of each database and transfer them to the new databases I am left with 2 accounts in each database that I can't delete or move, this in turn stops me from deleting these old databases and hence the storage group. these accounts are :SMTP mail and sytem mailbox. these 2 are in each database. How do I delete them? Any help is much apprecia...

Exchange 2003 AD Properties not Showing up in W2k Domain ADUC.
We are running a test migration from 5.5 to 2k3. After running the install (incl. the forest prep, domin prep and all other checklists), the Exchange tabs do not show up in our Windows 2000 DC for user properties. They do if we are on the Exchange 2003 box running the Active Directory User and Computers. I imagine if we were on a W2k3 domain, this would've populated the DC ADUC settings...? Are we missing a step to allow these Exchange user property tabs to show up on the Windows 2000 Server DC's? Thx in advance... On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:07:03 -0700, jason <jason@discussions...

SQL 2008 on SBS 2003
Hi Have a client with SBS2003 Premium under VMWARE on one box and Terminal Server 2003 under XEN 5.5 on another box in the same sbs 2003 domain. Their 3rd party Database is on SQL on the SBS and they have been told they need to move to SQL 2008 Standard shortly to support the new version of the 3rd party software. Can we run SQL 2008 on the SBS or upgrade the current SQL to 2008? Cheers Ash Rile Auckland, NZ You will either have to upgrade to SBS 2k8 or install SQL 2k8 on windows server 2k3. On Apr 9, 9:31=A0am, Ash Rile <priv...@im.sorry> wrote: > Hi &...

OWA ERROR #8
Hello Logging into OWA is fine. But once Im in, the status area on the botttom left of the window says done with an error flag. I open it up and get: Internet Explorer Problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly or functioning properly. Line: 15 Char: 30 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL: https://my server/exchange/?Cmd=contents Has anyone seen this? What should I look for? How should I repair this? Thanks for any help. Thomas ...

Can't send Yahoo email via Outlook 2003
Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo email has not been going out. This just started in the last week. I installed Office 2003 about 10 days ago and the Yahoo acct was working fine. I do have the outgoing server set correctly according to the support page on Yahoo (http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-05.html)-- "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" is checked. Anyone have any ideas? -- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address. hmc <ciaochou2.smooth@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote: > Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo ...

No Fix as yet to password problem in outlook 2003
I have posted this same problem at least a dozen times and nobody has come up with a fix as yet. Other people are contacting me and saying that they are experiencing the same problem and are asking me what to do. Now, as you know, I have followed the KB article to the letter and still have had no joy, so what do I do? Please just tell me if a full uninstall/reinstall of office would reset everything or is it more complicated? I am very sorry for keeping on about this problem but whenever I open my outlook profile, a box pops up asking if I want my username and password to be saved (befo...

CRM 4.0 Outlook Client Install/Configuration
I cannot get the Outlook client to configure for any users. The intranet address and internet address are not found. Connectivity has been verified between workstations and crm server. Web clients work ok - thoush some functionality related to custom entities is not behaving properly (lookups not functioning, etc.) Addtionally, CRM is not sending or tracking emails at all. The CRM setup is as follows: Upgraded from 3.0 Win 2K3 Server (fully updated) with SQL 2005 SP2, Reporting Services SP2 Exchange 2003 Server (fully updated) - Email router will not configure. Any suggestions would b...

Configuration
Hello, I just installed Office 7 Home and Student and every time I open Word it says that it has to Configure the program. It doesn't do that with the other programs and it is getting tiresome because it takes a few minutes. Has anyone else had this problem or have some suggestions? Thanks! Jenn ...

SBS 2008 and eSATA
I am prepping a Dell T610 and want to add in an eSATA card so i can use 1 TB eSATA drives as backup...does anyone have experience using eSATA w/SBS or the T610? I don't really know what card would work best or what i'm in for in terms of getting it working, at least so it is Hot Swapable... jared On 2/24/2010 3:45 PM, Jaredean wrote: > I am prepping a Dell T610 and want to add in an eSATA card so i can > use 1 TB eSATA drives as backup...does anyone have experience using > eSATA w/SBS or the T610? I don't really know what card would work > best or what i&...

Help
I just started a 3 week trip and need to run Money to track spending while I'm away. However, when I start Money, it is trying to install something, and wants the Money CD, which is back at home. Yes, I know I should have tried this before I left, but the laptop with Money hasn't changed - its just out of its docking station. I thought I'd ask on the small chance that someone might have a clue on what might cause this and/or how to get around it. I can't think of any reason for something to be installed, but there must be something. Thanks TM What file(s) is it asking for...

outlook 2003 headers
I upgraded from outlook express to outlook 2003 and some of the emails don't show any headers when I right click on them and select options. I moved them to the inbox and downloaded the headers, but no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks In article <134bt6s73sqoc57@news.supernews.com>, somebody@nospam.com says... [snip] >I upgraded from outlook express to outlook 2003 and some of the emails >don't show any headers when I right click on them and select options. > >I moved them to the inbox and downloaded the headers, but no luck. I jus...

email from excel to otlk 2003
Have upgraded to outlook 2003 after server upgrade sbs2003. OS is XP. Now cannot email worksheet direct from Excel 2000. Full attachment still ok but sometimes just want to send part, not whole. You must be using the same version of Outlook and other Office programs for full integration to work. What happens if you select a range of cells, then copy/paste them into Outlook? What message format are you using for Outlook? I know you can't use Word 2000. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent t...

Exchange 2003 - OWA - Japanese
Hi all, I have an Exchange mailbox which is only ever accessed via OWA. Whenever we receive an email in Japanese, on "first reading" it appears correctly with all the correct characters etc. Once it has been previewed/clicked once, and then clicked away from, when we reclick onto that email, the characters are now all garbled. If we forward the email onto a non-Exchange account, still garbled. If we view using another web browser, still garbled. It looks like simply viewing it on OWA causes something to happen to the email itself. Can anyone suggest where to start trou...

OWA SIGNATURE
After applying SP2 to Exchange 2003 Exterprise, in AWO when I choose Options > Messaging Options> Edit Signature the pop up only has a RED X place holder. We are not using forms. Has anyone seen this symptom? -- C.E.Morgan -- C.E.Morgan ...

Excel 2003 to 2007
I'm gonna upgrade to Office 2007 from Office 2003. I wanted to make sure that all xls files which I have now in my disk will work once I upgrade to 2007 too. Searched the General questions section for the same but I did not get any hits, I'm sure this will be answered before, apologies. -- Failing to plan is planning to fail Hi Joe Yes your files will all work in XL2007. They will be opened in compatibility mode, which will mean they still have the4 limitations of XL2003 in terms of number of rows and columns. When you save the files, you have the option of savi...

PocketPC 2003
I just upgraded to PocketPC 2003. Is there a patch for Money 2003 that will run on that platform? If not, does Money 2004 support this new OS? Thanks. ...

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync with PPC2002
hi every one . i cant make ActiveSync to work with my PPC2002 Moblie phone , i have found some WhitePapaers that telling the basics but not more then that ! . im trying to do it localy with the USB cradle for the time being i always get error Messages like : " INTERNET_29" " COMMGR_36 " and " 0X8450000 any help will be more then welcome !! Thanks Ahead Dani This is usually caused by connectivity issues or not having an SSL certificate installed on the server. Check out this article: 318883 XCCC: "Synchronization failed" Error Message Occurs with an I...

Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager Update
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager Update. I am formerly from Maximizer 8 Contact Manager and what I read look good. I have 3 machines and thought I would experiment with the update on the machine containing Windows XP Home edition. However, everything goes fine until installing the SQL data engine. At that point it runs into a problem and cannot continue so it just automatically uninstalls everything. Opinions??? Paul The place to ask would be in the microsoft.public.outlook.bcm newsgroup. You didn't say what version of Outlook you hav...

2003 excel
I would like to change the cell color if there is a "r" found in it. All the cells are in the same colum and there are also numbers in the cells with the "r". Can anyone help ? Assume data in col A Select the col, then apply conditional formatting using Formula Is: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("r",A1)) Format to taste > OK out Replace SEARCH with FIND if you need it to be case sensitive -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:16,400 Files:356 Subscribers:53 xdemechanik --- "Dave" wrote: > I would like to change the cell color if ...

How to create Release mode configure
Hi all, i am building a project, but i removed default Release configure, and now i try to use Debug config to copy to Release and then change something NDEBUG, Debug info is none, uncheck Generate Debug info any one can help me do this so that i dn't need to create new project again? Turn on optimizations. Do NOT turn off "Generate debug info"; it was a fundamental design error in VS to turn this off. You will need it to read crash dumps coming back from the field. Turn off the various runtime checks. Select the libraries to be the MultiThreaded DLL or for static lin...

OWA Error #5
I've just installed SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Everything was working great with the exception of OWA. I could connect with any client inside the local network, but not outside (outside of the NAT). Ports 80 and 443/444 were opened to the outside, but to no avail. Permissions for the directories were set out of the box, but still nothing. In messing around with it tonight (changing different permissions and access rules) I've managed to break OWA. When I access the OWA site http:\\server\exchange\ it tries to load it, but ends up with a 500 Internal Server Error. Prior to...

translate number in dollars to wording in excel 2003
especially when entering currency together with the wording so if that can be done that speed up data entry Hi Jimmy, See: 'How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213360 If you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to visit David McRitchie's 'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions' at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm --- Regards, Norman "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87EC88C-09D4-4784-BCFE-F30B6...

configuration
Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure Publisher - how do I stop this? What version Publisher? You receive a "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Pro" error message when you upgrade to Office 2003 or Office 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825941/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BG" <BG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81BB44C-05D4-4435-BCED-9DA45DACCB96@microsoft.com... > Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure...

IMAP4 configuration
I need to allow my users to retrieve their mail from my Exchange server while they are away from the office. I have OWA working right now for web-based email, but I am considering stopping that and only using IMAP4 because many of my users have only dial-up access at their homes, and it takes too long for them to connect via OWA. The main people complaining about the currect situation are the executive director and program director, so I'd like to do what I can to keep them happy. However, I need to know how to access the Exchange mailboxes from outside the network. I have tried sev...