clprflpr or client flipper

Can anyonne point me in the direction of a download for this tool?
Urgently needed for an Exchange migration. The exe file and ini file
is all that I require.

To cut a long story short, no I can't use EXPROFRE as the users don't
have X500 addresses and the software on the server I am migrating the
users away from is 9 years OLD!

TIA,

JMS

Client CPU 100% memory inc 4KB
I have a client running WinXP Pro Outlook 2002 (setup test machine same issue) connecting to Exchange2000. Symptoms - Open Outlook reminders popup CPU100% forever, Open received meeting request click any response 'tentative, accept, reject' same issue. PROBLEM DOES NOT OCCUR WHEN USING OWA..... I noticed that the Outlook.exe process in task manager at 98-100% initial memory level normal, then increases by 10KB after a few minutes memory increases by 4KB every few seconds. I let it go for several hours memory continued to increased, outlook still appears hung no change in Exchange ser...

Anyone having difficulty installing the new CRM3c client?
I have a brand new box running XP and Office 2007 that I built up that has all of the updates installed. I have attempted many times to run the installation of the new CRM 3c client (the one compatible with Vista and Office 2007) and after running through a few of the screens, it errors on the System Requirements screen, saying: "The installed version of Microsf Outlook is not support by the Microsoft CRM client. Please upgrade to the current release of Microsoft Outlook." Ironic considering I'm running the latest and greatest of everything. I did find a post on the ne...

clprflpr or client flipper
Can anyonne point me in the direction of a download for this tool? Urgently needed for an Exchange migration. The exe file and ini file is all that I require. To cut a long story short, no I can't use EXPROFRE as the users don't have X500 addresses and the software on the server I am migrating the users away from is 9 years OLD! TIA, JMS ...

Outlook 2002 client #3
I have a 2002 pop client that receives a server time out error when trying to send an original email. All the account tests come back as completed and I receive the test email. It will forward and reply with no problem. Any suggestions? ...

ActiveX custom properties not browsed by clients
Hi All, I've an ActiveX control in ATL which has a few properties; one stock and two custom. I host the control into MS Excel and then from the context menu [on the control] hit Properties option, Excel's Properties browser opens. My problem is that for some reason the custom properties are not listed in that window but the stock property is. Do you know how to make a custom property appear in such a browser. [Note that the Property Pages are working OK; the problem is in Excel's own Properties browser.] The property map looks like this; BEGIN_PROP_MAP(CMyControl) .... PRO...

Outlook Client Cannot Authenticate to Exchange Server 2000
Hi All, I'm having a connection problem to my exchange server from my outlook. I have noticed, someone else got this same issue on one of the forum, but without a solution. Here's my problem in detail. I (user1) have Windows XP pro with SP1, I can authenticated to my domain without any problem. When Outlook XP is launched, the system prompts for the user id. I key the username and password, and the system responds that the logon information is incorrect, check the username, password or domain. This occurs on any id entered, including the administrator. I have not found anything that...

Rollup 6 Server and Client can be installed at different times, ri
It's my understanding that I can install Rollup 6 server, then later (days? weeks?) I can install the client version. I've been looking through KB 970148 to confirm this understanding but don't see anything. Have you installed the server and client rollups and different times? You can install rollups in any order. We have lots of workstation without any rollup and different rollup levels all around the world even server is updated already to Rollup6 level. br Jukka M "Avogadro" wrote: > It's my understanding that I can install Rollup 6 server, then later...

Outlook client missing some browser client functions
Is anyone missing some functions between outlook client and the browser client. For example I can manage members to marketing lists from the browser client but not the outlook client and there are some minor issues with other features that I can use with the browser and not the outlook client, is there an issue here or is there a solution (or is this supposed to work this was?) T.I.A Hey Seand, There are a few features that the outlook client does not have. They are best outlined in the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Implementation Guide. The best example I have seen is you can only manage setting...

Outlook Anywhere Client Settings
Is there any way to auto populate these settings in outlook? I have it currently configured and running on our Exchange 2007 envirnoment 100%. SSL cert is installed with SAN as well. Do you have autodiscover published to DNS? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What...

the client computer wmi datastore might be corrupted
in the SBS Console I recieve security errors for some of my computers. going to the security tab and selecting "view summary of virus protection for file system" the error next to the computers in question is: the client computer wmi datastore might be corrupted. information for virus protection for the file system cannot be collected from the security center the client machines in question are Windows XP Professional, but does not affect all of them. the Anti Virus software installed on all clients is Sophos. How can I fix this problem? thanks ...

Outlook client and web client on same machine
Is it possible to use both on the same computer, I have heard from a crm consultant that if both web and outlook are installed on the same computer that you may have issues, can anyone confirm? Thank you We have been using both the Outlook client and Web client of CRM for several years, and have not experienced any problems. They are mutually exclusive of one another. The Outlook client is necessary if you want to do Mail Merges, but the Web client runs a little faster and smoother. "abagnoud" wrote: > Is it possible to use both on the same computer, I have heard from a ...

RPC over HTTP SLOW client configuration
Is the initial OL2K3 client configuration to connect via RPC-HTTP extremely slow for everyone? Or is it just me (my server)? I'm using XPSP2 and Office 2K3 SP1 by the way. I'm not on the LAN, I am configuring the client over the internet with NO VPN connection. Here are the steps I follow with bottlenecks identified. A. Create a new profile B. Select Add New email account C. Select Exchange Server D. type my server name and user name (I DO NOT CLICK CHECK NAME HERE) E. Click "More Settings" ********5-6 MINUTE BOTTLENECK/FREEZE HERE******** F. Error pops up saying O...

Domain Trusts and the SFO Client
Hi; Does anyone have a definitive answer on the types of trust required when installing the SFO Client into a domain other than the CRM domain? Does it require a trust at all, and if so can it be a one-way (the CRM domain trusting the non-CRM domain) or must it be a two-way? I've read a lot of conflicting posts and have my own opinion, but just wondering if there is an 'official' stance on this? Thanks very much, Dave Ireland Salentica Systems Inc. ------=_NextPart_0001_5AD4E092 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Dave~ You should be able to s...

how do i import mails from mozilla thunderbird client to outlook?
Hi im new to this community.. i would like to ask many experienced members that .. im using Mozilla thunderbird as my default mail client.. initially for long time i was using MS outlook..even now i didnt abandone outlook and havin full office 2003 package but since thunderbird has RSS reader builtin ... i choosen that... the problem being that if attachment size is more than 150kb... thunderbird would not send mail to the receipient... i tryed many times but it would not deliver... but as u know outlook had no problem for the attachment size... since i was using thunderbird clien...

Installation of Outlook Client
I and a number of others are having a problem installing the 3.0 Outlook client. We are getting the message that Outlook is not installed, even though we all have Outlook 2003 and Sp1 (or 2) installed. Could MS please provide some insight as to why this might be happening? Other staff members that work for me are having the same problem with clean laptop installs, so this is quite perplexing. Thanks, rml I got the same problem. Any idea? "Ryan Leestma" wrote: > I and a number of others are having a problem installing the 3.0 Outlook > client. We are getting the ...

How to run client-side scripts without picklist OnChange event?
Is there a way to run a client side script from a CRM form other than using the picklist OnChange event? I need to do some simple data validation when a text boxt changes or when a product is selected for a quote. In this version, the picklist is the only supported way of accomplishing this. However, if you are good with XML, you can hack javascript into other fields. - First, make sure you have an OnChange defiend for a picklist field. - Then export the customizations to an XML file. - Now edit the XML file and find where the OnChange event you added is. Add a similar node to anot...

Microsoft Laptop Client
Hi, My CRM server is installed at http://localhost. I have installed Microsoft CRM Client for Laptop Client. When i am offline the fetch url is showing http://localhost:2525/.... Why the same url is accessed when the Laptop client is in online mode also(ie localhot:2525). In the case of online it should hit the original url (http://localhost) instead of http://localhost:5555. Any one please explain my understanding is correct or not? If this is true there is any setting so that when the laptop client is online it will hit the original url? Please explain about this. Thanks Pramod H...

CRM Outlook Laptop Client error messages
Hi all, I have read all the posts about this error message and for some reason, no one has a fix for all. We have this issue on only selected machines, which does not make sense as all our machines are configured the exact same. On one machine we will get the error; An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist. Then half way through the day everything will be working fine. This without doing anything to the machine. Before I install rollup 2 to server and client, I would like to see if anyone...

Centrally Manage Exchange Clients
Hi everyone, we are currently running a few Outlook clients and around 100 MS Exchange Clients version 5. Some of our users have already configured inbox assistants which automatically forward messages to external addresses (not nice). Apart from blocking all forwards at the Exchange (2000) level is there any way I could monitor who is automatically forwarding messages to the internet? Many thanks, Kou You can turn up diagnodtic logging on the Information Store, Mailboxes, Rules (it is there for Exchange 2003 not sure about Exchange 2000). This will log whenever a client rules is trigg...

GP 10 ODBC Setup SQL Native Client vs SQL 2000 Client
I have been running into this error more and more recently. I am trying to setup an ODBC connection to a SQL Server 2008 instance. I can have two identical WXP SP2 computers sitting side by side. On one the connection works just fine and on the other I get the error message "encryption not supported on client" . This is using the SQL Native Client. If I revert back to just the SQL 2000 client it connects just fine. Can someone please explain what is going on here??? I have also seen this with Vista SP1a. Try setting up as a User DSN instead of a Sytem DSN. Mick &...

Outlook CRM client installation fails
Hi, I'm trying to install the latest CRM Outlook client (laptop mode) on Vista + Office 2007. At the end of the install, I obtain the following error "installpstaction failed". UAC is disabled and the user account is in the local administrator group. Does anyone has an idea ? Thanks, Fabien Majurel ...

Firewall ports for Outlook client
Hi, We are using Exchange 2003 and we are not using Outlook through RPC over HTTP yet but what are the port numbers that are used by the normal Outlook client to go through a firewall to connect to Exchange server ? Thank you. With best regards, Zul There would be so many ports to open, that you may as well not even have a firewall. Your best solution is to use Outlook Web Access temporarily while you set up RPC over HTTPS, or open port 1723 only and use Windows Server's built-in PPTP VPN, and help your users set up the built-in VPN connection on their remote workstations. H...

Shared Fax Client
I have an SBS2k3 server where I accidentally deleted the default Outlook 2003 and and Shared Fax Client client applications from the application wizard. I know that I can just add them back in but I can't for the life of my find the exact settings that I should be using. Could someone open up their setup client applications wizard and tell me what folder/file structure is required to get the fax client out to all the comps on my network? Thanks! Hello Tom, Thanks for your post. Regarding the folder/file structure is required for running Client Application wizard, you...

Error from Outlook client
Hi! After having installed the CRM client for Outlook on a terminal server I get an error when Outlook is opened: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook". What could cause this? Is there some sort of fix for this? Thanks in advance Morten It could be that the last time you shut your PC down, Outlook had not fully synchronized. I saw this error yesterday. I started Outlook from the Start->Programs, instead of the icon. I got a window saying that Outlook had to rebuild the database. When it was done, CRM worked perf...

Client is goofed up after SB Server 2003 install
The clients in the network were previously setup peer to peer in a workgroup. One of the computers Outlook situation is messed up. I just set this server up for GP and extra firewall protection. 1> When I go to send an email and click on to it brings up the Global address list which has nothing in it. I then have to scroll down to contacts where my email addresses are. Can I change this to come up correctly right away. 2> When I send my first email of the day it usually sends from the default address within the exchange server which is not a real address and gets bounced...