Client access problem after databases restoration

Hello!

Recently we had a problem with an Exchange 2003 Back-End server with 6
mailbox store distributed thru 4 SG, and we lost the databases because the
SAN's disks partitions were deleted by mistake.

So, we had to do a restore from a backup, but when we could not mount the
stores, so we used eseutil /p command, and after, eseutil /d, and then
isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests. We could mount the stores, users
can use email.

The problem now is that we have some users that could not access their
mailbox thru Outlook, and when we try to move to another store, we receive
an error message that we can't move the mailbox, and have the application
events detailed below. We can solve the problem after we delete and create
the mailbox again, but there some users, and we want to fix it easier and
faster. What could we to solve this problem???

Thanks in advance!!!

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin
Event Category: Move Mailbox
Event ID: 1008
Date:  2/6/2007
Time:  2:23:03 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: PCEMAIL01
Unable to move mailbox 'Marlene Corea'.
Error: The information store could not be opened.
The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed.
MAPI 1.0
ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin
Event Category: Move Mailbox
Event ID: 9167
Date:  2/6/2007
Time:  2:23:03 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: PCEMAIL01
Unable to get an administrative interface to the mailbox store on server
'PCEMAIL03'.
Error: The information store could not be opened.
The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed.
MAPI 1.0
ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin
Event Category: MAPI Session
Event ID: 9175
Date:  2/6/2007
Time:  2:23:03 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: PCEMAIL01
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The information store could not be opened.
The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed.
MAPI 1.0
ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000

Atentamente,

German Suazo

0
germans (9)

Soap client
Hello. How could I consume Web services created using c# with soap client written on c++6.0 ? I can't use .net on client app. Thanks in advance. Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN download web site [0]. Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library "Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...

i got same problem "WindowsUpdate_80240016" "WindowsUpdate_dt000"
i tired to install standalone update Windows6.0-KB947821-v5-x86 , but it is useles !! pleace helpe me. thanks. lincoidas wrote: > i tired to install standalone update Windows6.0-KB947821-v5-x86 , > but it is useles !! > pleace helpe me. thanks. Perhaps if you provided information instead of making people gather it? *grin* Which of these operating systems do you have? Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Windows Vista Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Windows Vista Service Pack 2 By the way - those are 32-bit versions - do you happen to have a 64-bi...

Calendar access only
Hi there, I have a weird problem here, one of our secretaries has to access our boss' calendar, but she is working out of site. If she put our boss' calendar in outlook 2003, everything is OK, she can look at it and add/modify anything. However, she is working out of here, she only can access our Exchange server by Outlook Web Access, so I made a URL for her, https://mail.myuniversity.edu/exchange/OurBoss/Calendar, she can access our boss' calendar using the URL, but cannot add/modify appointment. Neither "New" button nor "Save and Close" button is in th...

Access 2003 Reports
How could I display a graphic image depending on a yes/no field value in a report? "AccessInfant" <AccessInfant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E736F5FD-A225-4794-AEED-2C44E616ED06@microsoft.com... > How could I display a graphic image depending on a yes/no field value in a > report? In the Format event of the whatever report section contains the image control, set the image control's Visible property based on the value of the yes/no field: Me.imgControl.Visible = Me.chkYesNo (to make the image visible if the checkbox is checked). Carl Ra...

Macro change problem
This Macro uses a Column "E" of unique numbers in Archive sheet for any changes in Current sheet and if it finds any overwites the data in the corresponding rows on Archive sheet. Both sheets currently have 31 columns. I need to remove the B column from both sheets which means the unique numbers in Column E will now be Column D and both sheets down to 30 columns. I changed references to "E" in the script to "D" and the Resize values to 30, but it does'nt work, I get an error message and when I debug the highlited line is : Dn1.Offset(, -...

Installing multiple Sales for Outlook clients
Is it possible to install multiple Sales for Outlook clients via script/msi upon user log on to network, or must all clents be installed MANUALLY? jorgen.b Jorgen Many have trid to figure this out but I have not heard of anyone having any success with automating the install of SFO. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 18 Jan 2005 05:08:49 -0800, "jorgen.b" <lunarleaper@yahoo.com> wrote: Is it possible to install multiple Sales for Outlook clients via script/msi upon user log on to network, or ...

How to access MSCRM from VB6/COM
Hello, Has anyone a code sample of using VB6 and COM to access MSCRM? I have linked the Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy.tlb file as a reference to my VB project, but I don't have the Url and Credential properties on the objects. The calls do not succeed, so I imagine it has to do with those properties. Any help is greatly appreciated. Rine le Comte Watermark Innovation I don't think you can do that with VB6. I think you need to use .NET. The objects use elements of the .NET framework to work. "Rine le Comte" <rlc@foqus.nl> wrote in message news:u5rAoFajDHA.360@TK2MSFTNGP...

Access Report Does Not Appear
Hi, I have an employee in my office having problems with viewing Access reports in a database we use. When she opens the report, she just gets an hourglass . If she switches windows (to anything else) then back to the access database, the report is there. Same thing when trying to page through the reports. If you click next page, the hourglass appears and the next page will not appear until you switch windows, then switch back. It doesn't appear to be the database, and no one else is having the problem. Just wondering if anyone has seen before and has any guesses. For a q...

Problem with CFTPFindFile
Hi I'm enumerating the directories on the FTP server. The problem i'm getting is that the FindFile() function returns 0 if the Folder Name on the server has a space in it. Though that folder does have subfolders. Does anyone know wats the reason for it. Regards Usman ...

HQ Client Server over VPN
In the HQ Client configuration, many of you state that the IP address should be entered for the remote server address in stead of server name. Which IP address is that when you are connecting from a laptop(HQ server) to PC inside the store (HQ client) over VPN? I could be accessing from home or Starbucks and the IP on the laptop changes. Also, since I connect to 2 stores, each store network assigns a different DHCP Ip to the laptop when connected via laptop. ...

Problems with paste.
I am trying to paste an object that is larger than one page. Without copying this object over and over just to get it all, how would I be able to copy and paste so it would wrap itself onto the other pages. Are you talking about a text box or an image? -- Don Vancouver, USA "J, Dodge" <J, Dodge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5742E-A9E4-47C2-9CB0-66D8EA2C9DD7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to paste an object that is larger than one page. Without >copying > this object over and over just to get it all, how would I be able to copy > and...

Block attachment size at Client
hi Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment document which is more than 5MB? thanks "gbkhor" wrote in message news:OfmjM8pVIHA.3556@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment > document which is more than 5MB? Sure. As the mail admin, you should be able to configure what is the maximum size of your customer's e-mails. gbkhor <gbkhor@time.net.my> wrote: > Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment > document which is more than 5MB? You may be able to ...

WDDM driver problem
Hi, Approximately one week ago I have posted a question about WDDM driver initializing. The question title include a typo, WDDM instead of WDDK. I don't know whether it is the reason for not getting any response. Please advice on how to get some help. Maybe another mailing list/forum or maybe some other official channel will help with getting the necessary support. I will appreciate any help in this mater because it actually block my progress. Thanks Ron Rondis <RonRondis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Approximately one week ago I have posted a que...

How to access macros via tool buttons?
Excel v2007 When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built. I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have. Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built, menus, what? [I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd hide and s...

Linking Excel to Access.
Excel and Access are both versions 2000. I have an Access database of about 240,000 records. I'm trying to link Excel to that database but each time get an error that no data table is present. How do I link Excel to Access? Thanks. Heads up! Please recall that an Excel sheet has 65,536 rows (2 to the 16th power, for the math geeks). If your Access table has 240k records you'll exceed Excel's capacity to handle the data on a single sheet, meaning you'll have to come up with a fistful of workarounds to accommodate your data. It sounds like you should work from Access, ...

Copying problem
Incredibly annoying! On a fairly large spreadsheet every time I try to copy a summary table (either with the mouse or Ctrl-C) the spreadsheet closes. It's not the PC (tried several), not the network (tried a standalone), tried re-naming the file... Anyone got any ideas what might be causing it? Thanks, Robert -- RobPot ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobPot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18721 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480051 Could someone have assigned a...

Outlook 2003 not default MAPI client
I can't get Outlook 2003 set as my default MAPI client. I have answered "yes" when Outlook asks me if I want it to be the default email program, and I have set Outlook as the email program in Internet Explorer (under Tools|Internet Options|Programs). But still, when I click on a link in a browser windows such as someone@microsoft.com, up pops Outlook Express asking if I want it to be the default program. How can I set things so that when I click an email link, I get Outlook 2003, not Outlook Express? Many thanks for your help! Check the file associations for URL:MailTo Proto...

Outlook Mail Problem
Can anyone help me with an Outlook 97 problem I have been having? My wife gets lots of spam (from signing up for those FREE drawings, contests, etc and suddenly, though my Eudora still works fine with the same ISP settings on my email account, I can't get around the following error message when trying to help get her mail downloaded. I've gone onto our ISP website to see if there is something HUGE there and have found nothing. I'm inclined to think now that it may be a mailbox size or something like that but haven't been able to locate one in her Outlook. We have plenty of m...

Installing RMS SP2 on W2K domain controller & clients
Just wanted to know in advance if this is ok. The RMS SP2 directions are very general re: computers, so I assume it doesnt matter, but our server install of RMS is running on a W2Ksp4 DC, with SQL ServerSP2. Dont want to break anything, so any insights are appreciated. The desktops are either XPsp1A or W2K sp3 /sp4. XPsp2 still is causing others hedaches, and really dont want to deal with it right now, have not installed it yet. Thanks Also, our server install is in a data path E:\PROG FILES\MSFT RMS\ETC, not on the C: partition. Is this an issue? I have read the post below re: 10 st...

formatting problems in editing an outline from a template
i have a problem in MS Word 2007. I am working on an outline from the preformatted template. One line has what appears to be an extra tab between the writing and the numbering, but I turned on the view tabs and paragraphing markings and there is no extra tabs. The problem looks like: iii. white. It should look like iii. white. sometimes, extra tabs / indentations are inserted by office and whose knows why. perhaps, it’s a bug but one that is easily resolved. what you can try is to place the cursor at the beginning of the faulty line. then go to the rul...

Access 2007 Design view performance on Vista vs XP
Hi I tried a search but found nought. I have a dual core, 2GB Vista machine and a single core XP machine both connected to the same 2003 file server. My application is a sales order processing package ported from Access 97 to Access 2007. Performance seems broadly comparable (and acceptable) in terms of create/read/update/delete operations across the two machines on the same database. However, when making changes to form or report design, particularly those with subforms/reports the XP machine opens the forms almost instantaneously, while the Vista machine pauses for anything up to 30...

4.0 Client Config error
The Client config returns an error with this in the server log; Exception information: Exception type: HttpParseException Exception message: Could not create type 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Crm2007.CrmDiscoveryServiceAD'. Request information: Request URL: http://toshiba2002:5555/MSCRMServices/2007/AD/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx Request path: /MSCRMServices/2007/AD/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx The web client works OK, and I also get this same error when I try to connect the DMManager. The Server is SBE. Any ideas? -- Thanx Grizz Dear see this http://support.micros...

microsoft access
How do you create a drop down list in a 2000 microsoft access database. I would like the drop down list in the "form view" Presently the only thing allowed is a list you must scroll through to pick a selection from a designated table What am I doing wrong ? thanks, Harry Some clarification is needed. Are you talking about form view on a form that you constructed? That's what I would expect, in which case the toolbox wizard can get you started with a combo box, but I wonder if you are talking about the Forms tab on the database window (the thing that appears when you open...

Outlook Client: Syncronise other peoples calendars
Hi, Is it possible to let the Outlook client bring in other peoples appointments in CRM. We want all our sales team to see all appointments in Outlook, We this to happen by default rather than having to add attendees each time. -- Thanks in advance Chris ...

Is there a way to attach files to records in Access 2003?
I have a database where I would like to attach files, faxes etc...directly to record. Is there a way to do that in access version 2003? If so, can someone assist me with the macro or expression to do so? I would HIGHLY suggest not storing the files in Access but store the link to the location. Access only holds up to 2Gb of data and embedding documents in the table is a sure way to reach that limit very fast. Also, it isn't that easy to do things such as open them up from there. It is much easier to use, say the FollowHyperlink command to open up the documents from a network l...