click public folder need me type user name password

hi

i using exchange 2003 entperise ,now when i start " exchange system manager
"
click " administrator groups , and then click Folders
Right-click Public Folders, and then click View System Folders

but i type all user name & password , also not work

also show me type user name & password ( administrator & domain admin )

also like this , how can i solve this problem ?

in public folder store , i can see ( logons ,public folder instances ,
public folders,

replication status , full-text indexing ) put when i double click this

then show user name & password

but my sub-domain exchange is work fun

anyone how can solve this problem , pls help me

0
tequila529 (26)

Public folders
Hi, I'm wondering: with Pub.EDB, ours got too big. It crashed the other day. We ran ESEUTIL, and it is now at 15.7gb. Exchange works and we're clearing data out. Is there a way to make it smaller? Or can it only be 'tidied up'. I'm curious if there is a way, or any tools, to 'shrink' it. On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:01:07 -0700, manatarmz <manatarmz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm wondering: >with Pub.EDB, ours got too big. It crashed the other day. >We ran ESEUTIL, and it is now at 15.7gb. Exchange works and we're cle...

Hi, I need help with mail merging
I want the following to come up in the same Cell, and this the format im pasting below. A C GLOBAL CAPITAL INC 4530 WEST BUCKINGHAM GARLAND, TX 75042 but when i paste it into an excel cell, each line goes into a different colum [cell]. Is there a way to get the whole address into one Cell, and in the format i posted above. Btw, this is for merging mail. Thanks in advance -- kamchor ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kamchor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16407 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

Restoring a Single file/folder
I copied over a file on Windows XP Professional and was wondering if there is a way to restore that file to it's previous state. System Restore will not change it back as it says it picked nothing up to restore. Thanks kylec wrote: > I copied over a file on Windows XP Professional and was wondering if > there is a way to restore that file to it's previous state. System > Restore will not change it back as it says it picked nothing up to > restore. Which file was copied? From where to where? Was anything deleted? Was this a system file? If so, what e...

how to copy 2009 folder structure to 2010 personal folders?
I have my personal folders for 2009 set up in a particular structure. I'd like to set up my 2010 folders in the same structure and am wondering if there is a way to copy to 2009 structure. There are about 75 folders and I'd rather not set them up 1 by 1 if it isn't necessary. thank you You can open the old pst in outlook 2010. If you don't want the old data, make a copy of the pst and open the copy in outlook 2010 then delete the old data, leaving the folders. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Excha...

How to distinguish right click from left click forNIN_BALLOONUSERC
Hi, In OnTrayIconNotify, my program process NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK. According to msdn, NIN_BALLOONUSERCLICK was sent when the balloon is dismissed because of a mouse click. Is it possible to distinguish right mouse click from left mouse click for this message? I want my program to open a new window when user left click on the balloontip but pop up the context menu when user right click on the trayicon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Richard -- Nothing impossible, Nothing easy If you handle it fast enough you could just look at the state of the mouse button when you get the me...

Create folder for all mailbox
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003. Is there any way/tool to create a folder on all existing mailboxes? And create rule for all mailboxes as well? The reason is to move filtered message to specific folder. Our company email gateway implemented a spam filter and the header of each incoming message will be added a category. We base on those category to move the spam or suspect message to a specific folder. We would like to do it on the server side or automated the procedure instead of doing it on each client. Any suggestion?! Thanks. Faylo On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:29:01 -0800, "Fa...

let user to use macro or vb to save file name
I have some problem about save the file by using filename and use login for example when user login and I will let he/she type his/her code an keep it in A1 like drive to save the file A: or D: USER NAME A1 --> PE1 file exel name --->PE101 and I want to use macro command or vb to save the file lik d:\PE1PE101.xls every time he/she uses the file. another example drive to save the file A: USER NAME A1 --> MA2 file exel name --->MA888 A:\MA2MA888.xls Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

named cells not referenced in other sheets
how do i fix this situation? ...

Count and Reset Button Clicks
Hello Experts. I have a Yahtzee game with 2 buttons/2 macros. One button (Roll Dice) rolls the dice (Calculate) and the second button (Next Player) clears all checkboxes on the sheet. However, I'd like to know if there's a way to disable the first button after it's been clicked 3 times, then re-enable it once the second button is clicked and start the count over... Please advise. I thank you for your time. We can use a Global variable to communicate between the two macros: Dim IAmTheCount As Integer Sub FirstButton() If IsEmpty(IAmTheCount) Then I...

Right mouse click not working
I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). Any suggestions - I am lost without it. Thanks, Rita See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rita" <heidkampr@alyeska-pipeline.com> wrote in message news:0e8701c49c1d$cd1c5ff0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right > mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine > in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). > > Any suggestions - I am l...

Formula needed #2
Right all you clever people, I need a formula for my tax spreadsheet who can help me? I'm doing my mileage. I can claim back 40p a mile for the first 4,00 miles, then 25p a mile after that. I've been using this formula for the 40p a mile: =D75*0.4 (D75 bein the "total miles" cell) Fairly straightforward, but how do I make it so it adds 0.4 for th first 4,000 then 0.25 for everything after that. Is this possible? Thanks in advance -- dancingbear7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dancingbear72's Profile: http://www.excelforum.co...

Creating a form that can be dragged from any click within the 'Detail' section
Hi all, I'm trying to create a dashboard and I want the form to be moveable, however I have removed the control box and I don't want the form to have a border (hence no title row that can be used to drag the form). How do I allow a click from either a control or the detail section to enable the form to be dragged? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Bob Phil I agree with your suggestions to stick with the standard Window UI. But if the OP really must have this interface it is possible using the Form's MouseMove etc. events. I and others have posted code how to do this ov...

Need Master-Detail sample code (Dexterity)
Can any one send (Master-Detail),(Header-Detail) sample code in dexterity? ...

Public Folder Contacts Issue
I've set up a Contact folder in Public Folders. Within it, I've set up a hierarchy of categories for organization reasons. In every single folder but one, I am able to right click on a contact, click on "New Message to Contact" and off I go, writing them an e-mail. In the problematic folder, I am uncapable of doing so. In fact, when I try, I get this error message: "Error creating new mail! This may be caused due to an incorrect e-mail address for a contact or an invalid name for a distribution list." When I make a new message, click on "To..." ...

Finding a font in a publication
I just finished making a pub (2000) 32 page file by copy/paste from a pdf file. Problem: When I open the pub file I get an alert that says there is the font "Tiepolo-BookItalic" font that is unavailable and will be replaced with another font. Is there a better way than dividing the file into two files, and then dividing the file with the missing font into two files and so on until the culprit page is found? This method would take 5 divisions as long as the font only appears once. Anyone got a better way to ident the culprit? -- Don ------ Vancouver, USA Problem solve...

Identities makes my drive go click, click, click
One of my Office 2001 users cannot launch an Office application=20 without her drive making a strange, recurring sequence of three clicks.=20 Entourage will not open at all, giving the user and I/O error instead.=20 Other Office apps will eventually open. In an effort to move her to Office for OS X, I've tried to copy the = Office=20 2001 Identities folder to another Mac, but it fails to copy both under=20 Mac OS 9.2.2 and Jaguar. It seems to hang on the Database file=20 particularly. If it were simply a corrupted file, I would not expect the odd drive = noise=20 (click, click, click.......

Public Folder Favorites read/unread information is wrong in outlook 2003
I am running outlook 2003 and have SBS2003 and exchange 2003. We have a few public folders and to get to the ones i use more often i right click -> add to favorites. This works fine, the folder and subfolders are in my favorites, if i add new folders under all puclic folders it to is added to my favorites automatically. BUT... Favorite public folders maintain read/unread information and display it in blue next to the folder. (21) for example. It works fine for a while but then as time goes on this number gets more and more wrong! One day i had 5 new unread emails in my favorite fo...

SendAs for Mail Enabled Public Folders
Some people have questions about how to enable SendAs permissions for Mail Enabled Public Folders. This is a way to set it up: Mail-enabled public folders are associated with recipient objects, which can be displayed in Active Directory Users and Computers. Make sure the Advanced Features option is active, and then, in the console tree, select the container called Microsoft Exchange System Objects. In this location, you can change display names and manage group memberships. You can also move a public folder to another organizational unit, if desired. (MS-Press Exchange 2000 Admin 70-2...

Autocorrect Fonts
Is there a way to globally change the font type and size of my autocorrects without having to go in and manually change each individual one? I'm a transcriptionist and have hundreds of customized ones, but my boss wants me to start using a different font. Unformatted AutoCorrect entries should automatically use the font at the insertion point. Just change your default font in Normal.dot and the AC entries should follow suit. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "JenniferC" <JenniferC@dis...

Double Click To Calculate
I have a field where I sometimes need to manually enter an amount but sometimes I need it to calculate an amount based on 2 other fields. I know this is not normalized data but this is how we need to run this particular field. I would like to setup the field to allow me to manually enter data most of the time, but then calculate when I double click. The calculation would be [totalpartsCost]/0.8. I just don't know how to create the code it in the event procedure. In the double click event of the textbox, add the code: me.[yourtextboxname]= [totalpartsCost]/0.8 This assumes totalpartsc...

Combining rows with duplicate names
Hi I have data that contains a mix of numeric and text fields and rows with duplicate names. I would like to combine rows with duplicate names into one row. Here is the example of my data: Name | Company | City | #ofaccounts | commission --------------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Smith | CompX | NY | 5 | 500 Jon Smith | CompY | Toronto | 10 | 3000 Jon Smith | CompY | LA | 15 | 1000 Jane Doe | CompZ | Detroit | 25 | 2000 Jane Doe | CompZ | Detroit ...

Moving Data Folders for Windows Small Business Server 2003
I need to move Monitoring folder with files SBSMonitoring.mdg ect. I am doing it exactly like in instruction http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc708031(WS.10).aspx but there is a command to copy: Osql -E -S ServerName\SBSMonitoring -Q "sp_detach_db 'SBSMonitoring'" and result is: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator> Osql -E -S MYSERVER\SharePoint -Q "sp_detach_db 'STS_Config'" usage: osql [-U login id] [-P password] [-S server] [-H hostname] [-E trusted connection] [-d use database name] [-l login timeout] [-t query...

Recover Public Folders #2
In swapping our Win 2003 SBS server, we went and lost (forgot to move) the Public Folders in Outlook. We still have the old server. What do I need to copy off it to restore the Public Folders onto the new SBS server? (Please assume that I don't know too much about what I'm doing. I'm the untrained volunteer computer geek for my church. Unfortunately the person that does understand the server is on a trip for a few weeks and the office staff wants their shared contact list that was in the Public Folders back.) Thanks for the help Brian It should be easy enough to log in...

public function
I'm a visual basic programmer and i've made a software that is trying to use a Visual C++ dll, named memctrl. i've implemented the code in the memctrl.cpp file and i'm trying to access the function i've made in the .cpp through Visual Basic 2005. I just can't access them. If i use some functions that are implemented in the memctrl.h, then i have access to them. My doubt is: I've learn that in Visual C++ we declare the functions header in the .h file and we implement the code in the .cpp file. What am i doing wrong? the code: memctrl.h #pragma once #include...

Outlook New Email "To..." Addresses From Contact Folder
The displayed name This is supposed to be controlled by "Display as:" under "Email" in Contact. I can't get it to work. "First Last" is always displayed no matter what I do. Suggestions? I suggest posting your Outlook version so we can answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Roy Bethel" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:brno9s$7vh$1@newslocal.mitre.org... > The displayed name This is supposed to be controlled by "Display as:" under > "Email" in Contact. I can't get it to work. "First Last"...